Let's make Discord conspiracy theories or something

So, here comes a dumb question.

How easy could it be to spy on/track somebody through Discord? Could FBI's trained squad of hired Russian Hackers™ know everything you do through the new hot social media toy?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 14.15.10.png (127x124, 6.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
ordoevangelistarum.com/psa-discord-is-jewish-use-riot/
twitter.com/seansli
archive.is/ZUuLO
discord.gg/TfW4xW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's how to hack all the data from Discord's servers.

Attached: 1179.jpg (474x586, 29.23K)

Spying comes bundled by default in discord. No need to hire anybody or do anything special other than just use the service.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

You don't need to fucking make theories, it's all right there in their ToS.

You're making the mistake of assuming it isn't designed for this from the ground up. That aside, look at how easy it is for NEETs with nothing to do to spy/follow people around the web. Now imagine that autism weaponized with state backed funding. That's basically what the CIA/FBI/NSA/spookyletters are. NEETs on payroll.

umm if they’re on payroll, they’re not NEETs

They have access to millions of messages. They essentially possess a large dataset that can be used for ML. You could even use stylometry and try and trace back a person's identity using this dataset.
Even if they have no intention to sell it, if someone ever got there hands on it, the situation would be grim. Spyware doesn't necessarily need to do anything with the data it collects.

He probably meant hiki instead of NEET.

literally who?

So it's basically botnet.

Thanks for the useful information.

stop replying to pasta you retarded cuckchanners

Discord was made after gamergate as a response in order to spy on gamers

Attached: 1523815852256.jpg (3025x3024, 1.55M)

trivial

Attached: 1397833863005.png (900x810, 568.18K)

The botnet now has to show me all its shit it has on me due to GDPR. Waiting for it. At minimum we are talking all messages probably

It's been a proven fact that the company already listen in on you and don't give a shit about their poor encryption method.
It's pozzed, deal with it.

Attached: cc96682128951cccb8e03be89af999045e0680f22acbe199646bd99fce7f7590.png (1200x1485, 2.13M)

zsh is the best shell

Attached: 1518758721194.jpg (506x551, 37.39K)

Why are you even still alive user?

Most likely discord gives your IP to the FBI and NSI botnets, and it is hosted by google so even more botnet there

Discord Is Jewish
ordoevangelistarum.com/psa-discord-is-jewish-use-riot/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (677x995, 265.94K)

twitter.com/seansli

The censor of reddit.com/r/pizzagate runs discord trust and safety. He shut down OTO occultist Spenser's altright.com and everyone's account who followed him into their "discord server" like a pied piper.

Discord came from Hamer And Chisel co that made a fork of android for Mossad. 2 jewish venture capital funding now joined by communist Chinese tencent QQ.

More info on the NAMBLA kike operation known as discord:
archive.is/ZUuLO

Zsh is a good, extensible shell that sacrifices its last semblance of Unix respect for sheer power, which isn't bad, albeit really ironic considering its largest userbase is MacOS users who, paradoxically, also favor MacOS because it's "real BSD" and not "GNU bloat"? I'd rather not think about it for fear of confusing myself.

Fish is a good end user shell because of its syntax coloring and man page completion. Both of those are technically things that Zsh is capable of doing when extended with plugins, but Fish still gets one up on Zsh for the simple fact that these features are distributed with the official project. Combined with its licensing, it's basically burrowed a niche as the shell for MacOS. In contrast, Zsh is still used by default in some projects, but it really illustrates Zsh's limited scope. Because Zsh has to be extended with plugins, it really doesn't make sense as the default install to a distribution. Where it does make sense is in live mediums, and that's as far as Zsh goes, really. Of course, most MacOS users find themselves reaching for another Unix shell and, between a later Bash than the one distributed on MacOS and the glamorous Zsh often reach for the latter.

But what you should really be using is Eshell. Back when I used FVWM and didn't even know how to use Emacs, I would literally launch Emacs with Eshell mode already open just because it was so powerful. Before Cygwin and the GNU Subsystem, Windows users who knew how to use Emacs would use Eshell because of it replicated most of the features and coommands from GNU CoreUtils and Bash entirely in Elisp. The Emacs core interacts directly with the kernel, so even though Eshell is technically an Emacs mode, it has as much power as a shell, plus the versatility and consummate integration of an Emacs package. Ironically, its Zsh's pursuit of extensibility that reveals how weak its plugin ecosystem really is. The fact that Zsh's plugins are limited to Zsh is the nail on the coffin. Eshell can tap into literally every minor mode in the Emacs ecosystem, which not only means an incredibly broader scope of packages but significantly more mature packages, packages so nuanced and seemingly impertinent that no one would ever think to implement their solutions in Zsh, but in Emacs we have them, and they've had years upon years to grow into fruition. In Elisp, Eshell can not only be riced easier, but it can be riced better. With text completion, even Zsh's completion, for as much better as it is than that of Bash is like child's play compared to the multiple more configurable completion paradigms with their fuzzy search and flex search than could ever be achieved with either shell.

Basically, every one should go to >>>/emacs/ and forsake this distro-posting hellhole.

Attached: eshell.webm (958x526, 233.86K)

jewmacs, lisp.. jewmacs ecosystem.. lisp.. lisp..

Attached: clisp-win32.png (677x342, 47.38K)

elisp and common lisp are different languages. Emacs is an elisp interpreter and CCL is a common lisp interpreter. If you are looking to use CL, I would recommend using SBCL over CCL.

That dont make no sense. GG spawned out of 4chan/Reddit/Twitter.

>>>Zig Forums

This is exactly why I hate emacs fags, they're like drug addicts, they can't stop trying to drag everyone else into their addiction, no, I will not become a drug addict for a stupid shell.

And that's why Discord was created, to spy on "gamers" by getting them to switch to Discord.

You're are and idort.

pick 1:
A)
B)

Good goy! You're stronger than them. That's why their are three distro generals on the front page and this whole conversation was prompted by two people arguing about Zsh and Fish, but we can't have those filthy Emacs users around! They'll stop at nothing to drag everyone else into their cesspool--especially when what they have to say is pertinent to the conversation!

discord.gg/TfW4xW

Attached: b.gif (170x160, 20.21K)