templeos.org/
archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/
archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/videos/2018/
sheikhs.space/
github.com/tramplersheikhs
reddit.com/search?q=tsheikhs
templeos.holyc.xyz/
youtube.com/channel/UCbYF5Vib8jNaehzUqigz75w
metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html?start=2012-01-01&end=2018-05-23&country=all&events=off
kiwiirc.com/
archive.org/details/TempleOS_org_videos
archive.org/details/TempleOSYouTubeVideos
archive.org/details/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive
imgur.com/a/X3NkpbU)
templeos.org,
templeos.org/TempleOS.ISO
templeos.org/Downloads/TOS_Distro.ISO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His website (afaik managed by tsheikhs):
>templeos.org/
Archive:
>archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/

Attached: gameoflife.mp4 (640x360 4.68 MB, 8.45M)

Daddy!

What happened to his hair? Dude looks like he aged a decade in a matter of months.

It simply grew, maybe?
When you're sleeping on a concrete floor, under a trafficked bridge, you don't really have the chance/privilege of getting much quality sleep.
He looks like shit because of sleep-deprivation and very poor diet.

Different lighting.

>>templeos.org/
Why no HTTPS?
It's free with Let's Encrypt.

portland has to be a million times better than downtown san diego.

Fucking hell, is he full on homeless now? Did Terry reach the dead-end?

Where the fuck have you been?
He has been homeless for the past 3 months (left his sister's house in March), many of which were spent in San Diego.

Attached: disgust.png (510x426, 285.07K)

That's a strange way to spell Neo Tokyo.

Attached: cyberterry.jpg (1080x720, 128.18K)

That address is like 12 minutes away from my school.

Yeah but he at least had a van he could live in back then.

That was last summer, you dipshit.
After his van-journey, he disappeared in December because he was put in a mental hospital, then moved in with some relative of his at the condition of taking meds.
He broke free in early March, when he took a Greyhound to San Diego, with the intent of avoiding medications and meeting Dianna.

#templeos is teh real IRC

"someone" edited the site to do an IRC channel takeover and point terry to the -irc. don't go there.

Why do the CIA niggers fear Terry so much? It's obvious that they do.

'the fuck are you talking about? Terry sanctioned the move. He's got Templars which perform menial technical tasks for him. You'll find "terry" in the new IRC daily.

What happened is a dumb polish kid got ownership of the original #templeos channel and decided to revoke all the moderation (mostly because of soyboys such as kenster abusing their power).
tsheikhs therefore made #templeos-irc and modified the link on templeos.org to redirect to this new channel.
Terry does in fact connect to the latter one.

Any proof of that?
tsheikhs is a bit of a snake, doing stuff on his own with the excuse of helping Terry.
The new channel is also moderated by kenster, a re-known faggot who only browses cuckchan and reddit, while spamming his gay-code written in JavaScript and Python all over YouTube.

mfw all this drama over an irc channel

Attached: wizard.webm (360x360, 888.64K)

This is a bold faced lie

that's because he simply clicks on his own website to join IRC.
He has no idea that the channel changed.

Trying to make out that him joining it as endorsement is a bold faced lie. Intentionally deceiving people.

tshekis should never have edited terrys site. it's terrys site. he screencapped the passwords from terry like a script kiddy and is taking advantage of this to do takeovers and control things. I'm ashamed of him.

He's homeless now? what the fuck happened?

It's always the dumb polish kid to bring up all this drama, because perpetually butt-hurt.
He's also part of the K00l K1ds K1ub, which explains the immaturity.

See
He can't live any relatives of his because they would force him to take medications for the schizophrenia, which have awful side-effects.

What about Terry strikes fear into the heart of CIA niggers so?

He got a drumset and that was the final straw

It's weird because Terry was actually paying his parents like $500 a month for rent. Saw that in one of this live streams where he was showing his monthly budget (can't remember which date, but I guess it was around the same time he filmed himself going on soda runs).
So now they're out $500/month and he's not getting the disability money either, because he allegedly missed a psychiatric meeting or something.

He deleted a bunch of old videos. Is there a complete archive? I like it for background noise.

>archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/videos/2018/
There should be this one, but vids aren't actually loading, at least for me.

That's great, thanks.

we got the IRC changed back to #templeos

Fuck. Tell Terry to change the password to the FTP or SSH first nigger. They can just revert the shit.

Terry needs nothing less than a certificate authority for his SSH so he can SCP without worry. Tell him to put a password on it to that he writes in a notebook that no one can read. This CIANigger needs to learn opsec quick.

Would Terry allow someone to build small computers and distribute TempleOS on them? I was thinking something for Sunday school children.

dude terry is so schizzed that its hard to get him to do anything. last time i saw him, he said the doctors are following him around trying to destabilize him and that they've locked him in an alternate reality or something like that. he literally thought my metro pass was talking to him. i'm not kidding -- he got aggravated because he said it was playing "jedi mind tricks" on him. i'm hoping its just a temporary episode. i'll get back to him again later. he was talking to me in irc today. he didn't seem to remember.

see above. its a good idea, but right now we have bigger proverbial fish to fry. he's very limited in his capacities right now.

The only way you'll stabilize him is taking him in. He obviously can't take care of himself so that's a major undertaking. Plus, you have to deal with having a time bomb sitting around that could go from nice to beating the shit out of you any moment. I'd hate to see what he'd do to a housemate if he got it in his head that you were a CIA Nigger.

Perfect reason why he should have a password encrypted certifcate for SSH and SCP.

he won't take meds, so no one will take him in

yeah, but getting him to actually do anything is impossible. he's so scatterbrained that its difficult to talk to him sometimes

Dude you got a listening comprehension problem. Not Terry. Give Terry back his SSH and SCP and let him have his TempleOS.

What would happen if he loses it?

tsheikhs deletesfuckingeverything
>website is gone: sheikhs.space/
>github is gone: github.com/tramplersheikhs
>reddit account, gone? (last post 1 month ago): reddit.com/search?q=tsheikhs
>alternate website...?: templeos.holyc.xyz/
>youtube channel, some videos deleted: youtube.com/channel/UCbYF5Vib8jNaehzUqigz75w

anyone know what's up?

Terry's not crazy enough to trust certificate authorities.

i don't have his shit. you're the one with a listening comprehension problem, bucko

Attached: 04b037fb9683eea4ac12cc50fe69fbd9d112f3c6d01f7cff255402995734da8c.jpg (729x738, 63.54K)

can anyone see the difference between these two pics? Someone said there is, but I'm having a hard time seeing it.

Attached: kenster-terry.jpg (3024x4032 6.58 MB, 3.09M)

Even the fact that many vids got deleted from the Terry Davis channel is quite strange.
That account is owned by tsheikhs (its even associated to one of his telephone numbers), so he still has full control of it.

Mh... maybe something with the tiles in the background?

#templeos on Rizon
there is a bot running too

perhaps bc several times Terry said that he doesn't have passwords to anything and that tsheikhs convinced him to give away all control?

oh, do tell... how did you find that out and what is it?

hmmm... that must be it. I'll have to keep looking

this

epin irc badass got a templebot running for us
much thanks!!! i'd say his name but i'm not sure if he wants me to

The left one is photoshopped so that the dick is removed.

TempleOS is in the public domain, so you can do as you wish with it.

Yes, but keep in mind that peripherals must use PS2 because USB is prohibited voodoo shit.

daddy come home... pwease

so is terry Zig Forums's chris-chan, and TempleOS his sonichu?

NO.
Chrischan is a lolcow.
Terry is more a role-model you can admire.

the guys tongue is sticking out

This, he's more our Cleve than anything else.

Chris-chan doesn't really compare to Terry. Terry knows what he is doing.

For the most part.

Folks, Im here to bring you a once in a lifetime opportunity, a chance to make big money fast. #TempleOS-irc is the successor to the wildly infamous #templeos. You can donate your money and just watch it tsheiksh skim it away before your eyes. Find out more at sheikhs.space/

BLASPHEMY!!!

2l8 -- baleet

I'm a taxi driver in the Portland area. I haven't seen him but I'll definitely keep an eye out for him

Agreed, in one of the van life videos he explains what actually happens in his brain: most of the time he's rather lucid and understands weirdness (in his actions) and it is only rarely that the full schizo trance almond-activates and he must weather it somehow.

Strongest possible agree. Terry has literally changed the lives of untold thousands of paranoid darknetfags.
metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html?start=2012-01-01&end=2018-05-23&country=all&events=off
(note muh 6 mil)

He's concerned that the CIA and doctor niggers are monitoring him and want to castrate him then force him to work (same thing?) so it's best for any daring user to make sure any possible approaches are executed in a very non-threatening and indirect fashion lest he unleashes the Wrath of God on the ass of whoever dares approach him.
Other than that he looks Perfectly Fine.

when he says castrating he means forcing him to take medicine that stops him from cumming.

Terry's present condition is very awful, and taking meds would probably be the least bad alternative atm

Aren't those the fucking CIA monkeys who stole Terry's password to his site and email?

Can't schizo meds cause temporary sexual dysfunction? so, perhaps Terry is talking about them forcing him to take meds for schizo.

Was his whole Terry """"""interview""""""" a means to get Terry's creds?

if you didn't hard a hard time getting a boner and couldn't cum at all for 20yrs, you might have a different opinion on the matter. also, atypical antipsychotics cause loss of libido, impotence, weight gain, grogginess, difficulty concentrating, metabolic sydrome (die-uh-bee-tuhsssss), tardive dyskinesia (involuntary twitching, esp of fine muscles as in the face), (literally) brain damage, etc etc etc and in the case of risperdol cumless orgasms. That shit is toxic.

In the least they could have changed the medication

to my knowledge it is tsheikhs who has control over all that. kenster is just an underage homo as far as I can tell

see above. also, it sounds like some cuckni/g/gers impersonating dianna convinced him to slowly decrease his dosage until he was off (probably offering sex in return). So, now, he believes the doctors are persecuting him bc he's a prophet (all prophets are persecuted) and trying to put him on meds to take away his connection to god

What's wrong with the KKK midget bitch ass retard

you're really mad, aren't you (((kenster)))?

Attached: Filosofem.jpg (600x550, 256.18K)

Also it's K00l K1d5 K1ub retard

Eat a dick faggot -w-

kenster is a cuckchan loser faggot, I doubt he even comes here.

Terry has everything figured out and under control (like he had for the past 20 years).
What drives him psycho is when faggots tease him.
If it wasn't for the flood of normalcunts making fun of him tru emails, he would have simply continued to work on TempleOS and publish vlogs, like he did daily last summer before getting kicked out around august.

More nigger moderation in the channel. I don't want to keep it authoritarian, but why do these mentally ill retards fuck with Terry's mind?

21:30:07 *** GodsWords QUIT Remote host closed the connection21:55:16 !gw21:55:41 !gw21:55:51 !bible21:55:58 seeker, who fucked up the bot?21:56:16 * GodsWords has quit (Remote host closed the connection)21:56:18 oh it crashed21:56:30 [k00l]zduchac, I told you we need a backup.21:57:07 *** TempleOSBot JOIN 21:57:10 !God21:57:10 cradling native deflator pulmonary tartar rants squabble panorama boss predict amid abdominal registrar lavish remix system renderer curing chivalry pancreas starved aware tribune jersey outlast debtless afterlife unmarked denim disabled giving wheat 21:57:15 nice21:57:16 !gw21:57:16 Catastrophic_Success chump_change love class__class__shutup NeilDeGrasseTyson don't_mention_it hi on_the_otherhand how_could_you gluttony other Yes_you_are I_love_this you_don't_say joker a_flag_on_that_play husband are_you_feeling_lucky it_was_nothing pardon_the_french StephenHawking be_quiet_bird desert boink Dudly_Doright slumin hang_in_there I'm_off_today smack_some_sense_into_you sex pwned I_be_like 21:57:25 BipolarBear: its a dif one21:57:30 but ittl 2 4 now22:08:18 *** seeker MODE +b *!*@Rizon-747DC431.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl22:08:18 *** seeker KICK TempleOSBot #templeos seeker22:08:50 wait, what?22:08:52 !gw22:08:59 !God22:09:01 /kick seeker22:09:01 *** [k00l]zduchac KICK seeker #templeos [k00l]zduchac22:09:08 *** seeker JOIN 22:09:08 *** ChanServ MODE +o seeker22:09:14 you fucking retards22:09:23 *** GodsWords JOIN 22:09:28 *** ChanServ MODE +b *!*@fucking.loser22:09:28 *** ChanServ KICK seeker #templeos Requested22:10:15 *** KingTerry QUIT Quit: kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client

TL;DR Terry wants to use the bot, but seeker's one crashes, so I launch an instance on my own machine, which seeker (a mod) bans for some reason. Just as that happens, Terry tries to use it and quits.
If you don't know yet, Terry is highly unstable and when the bot isn't there his paranoia gets ramped up really badly.

Attached: Theodor_Kittelsen_-_Fattigmannen,_1894-95_(The_Pauper).jpg (761x941, 136.75K)

oops, wrong Trip

he probably does now, since everyone was linking him that pic and laughing at him

idk why you gave seeker ops. he's too unpredictable. just never give him ops and everything will be fine

San Diego soyboy coalition

Attached: 1524237803093.jpg (1439x810, 145.9K)

It pains me to see Terry hanging out with these people.

Does anybody prefer Terry with long hair and a stubble?
No homo.

The fuck are you doing?
The first time you revoked everyone's powers because you wanted a un-moderated channel, and now you add random people?
Just keep the privileges reserved for you and Bipolar, for fuck's sake, otherwise it's gonna become a shitshow all over again.
P.S.: if it's still needed, I could host a TempleBot on my VPS

Honestly I always thought he would look better bald with the stubble

VIDEO ARCHIVES
From templeos.org:
>archive.org/details/TempleOS_org_videos
From Original YouTube Channel:
>archive.org/details/TempleOSYouTubeVideos
From New YouTube Channel:
>archive.org/details/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive

Attached: c808f2f7299b15fbd45312507c05876b0d0366bc5fa00844f36b7a89429e2125.png (1200x1200, 9.57K)

My favorite video of terry. It's so true!

Attached: command-line.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

"NegroideABIN" just made some new interesting discoveries...
(you can find them here imgur.com/a/X3NkpbU)

If you go to templeos.org, you'll be able to download Terry A. Davis operating system, called TempleOS.

TempleOS.ISO, located at templeos.org/TempleOS.ISO is 16.944kb.
TOS_Distro.ISO, located at templeos.org/Downloads/TOS_Distro.ISO is 16.940kb

"They're both v5.03, so what's the difference?"
"Why is TOS_Distro.ISO 4kb smaller?"

Well...
When booting them up side-by-side, a darker, niggerler truth emerges:

TSheikhs (the faggot running the site and sidetracking some % of Terry's Paypal donations to himself) has infested the almighty distro with a fucking "self-congratulatory pat-on-the-back letter".

You read that right. the homepage version has been touched by the unholy hands of a nigger-loving jew, who had the audacity to desecrate Terry's Temple without even making it clear in the homepage you're getting an AIDS-infested version.

Here's the letter if you want to laugh at the poorly LARPed attempt by TSheikhs to pretend this was Terry's doing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x480 96.93 KB, 26.36K)

Kinda confusing why God would let his high priest wear the attire of an atheist.

Attached: terry fedora.jpg (631x475, 49.02K)

Daddy

If you're wondering why Terry is deleting vids from his YouTube channel, he said it's because of "littering".

I have done some Latin OC
Latin translation of
Chose one to use as standard, all mean more or less the same, but have slight differences in meaning.

Also, do not trust GT, use a dictionary.

1) Just a single flat sales tax.
2) Scale back medicine, letting weak babies die.
3) Court reform. Wild West. Buyer beware. Seller beware, LOL.
4) Take the job of your father. (School optional)
5) Empty the jails for a crusade.
6) "castrate immigrants"
7) No safety regulations, car seats banned.
8) Road reform. Lots of "Darwin Awards".
9) Feudal warlords.
10)Roman Catholicism as the state religion.
11)Do not litter

1 Erit tributum unum solum
2 Sine imbecillus mori
3 Iudicium reformationis. Feri occidens.
Emptor cave. Venditor cave.
4 Tolle officium suum patrem
5 Efferant universa de carceribus pro sanctum bellum
6 "castra immigrantes"
7 Sine nulla salus ordinationes
8 Via reformationis
9 racionabilia dux militum
10 Catholica Romana re publica.
11 Non inquina

is that a fedora or a trilby?

God bless ya, user, good work.

Solid.

Attached: John-Wayne-Centurion.jpg (274x380, 23.01K)

Would it be good if we had our own board for Terry and Terrentism?

good work NegroideABIN

side thanks to: bipolarbear and KimJongChill/autismosis for helping this hero to figure out how to compare files in cmd line

KimJongChill/autismosis is 2nd ops bc he's the one that got terry back for #templeos. no one else has ops unless seeker begs zd and zd gives it to him, which seems to be the unfortunate mistake in that other post.

The only exception to that is Dolph_Lundgren/ZyklonBen, who bullycided tsheikhs off IRC in the first place, and everyone gets a kick out of the Kenster & tsheikhs butthurt making him ops generates. he never does anything, tho, i think bc he's too busy flipping out about "the kikes" on #altright

I live in Portland. Should I find him and say hi?

You really should.
Terry hasn't been on IRC or uploaded a video in 3 days.
During the last weekend there have been riots in Portland...
If you can, go check him out, if you can find him.

Another paid riot. Terry would've said something if he was getting into that mess.

He hasn't been on IRC nor on YouTube for the past 3 freaking days.
Something could have happened to him during the weekend due to the riots.
He was also running out of money...

TERRY RAN OUT OF MONEY
he doesnt havy any, not for food nor for camera batteries
donate to his Paypal
>templeos.org/

Attached: terry_help.webm (320x240, 440.15K)

Sum shitty OC

Attached: TerryIcon.png (3075x3075, 1.37M)

Surely they would expect this from someone suffering from Schizophrenia?

Imagine if they did that to someone suffering from amnesia because they forgot to call up and say "I still have amnesia".

Seems like a rather backwards way of thinking.