Are there any tui programs to browse 8ch ?

Are there any tui programs to browse 8ch ?

pic was just the first in my folder

Attached: 7zZRqWM.png (2518x1024, 373.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tech/res/917546.html#q918336
gitgud.io/ring/imbpy
my.mixtape.moe/hqkwrm.tar
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8?t=78
gentoo.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Links, Lynx, W3M

Luke Smith uses youtube, a proprietary platform with non free javascript. Hes a total cuck.

Attached: DU-cwaBVMAAmwFL.jpg (476x600, 39.56K)

Which can be bypassed easily, he also has a hooktube profile and might add a mediagoblin site

Oh yeah its an easy bypass that makes it okay

Okay then where do you recommend he upload?

I personally watch all youtube videos using an RSS reader and mpv for subscribers and hooktube for non subscribers

Torrents with a link on his own site.

At least his not a kike like (((Lunduke))).

8ch.net/tech/res/917546.html#q918336

He literally is

Doesnt Luke use a x220 rather than the Libreboot'd x200?

You can't crosspost? Summer starting early this year, uh?

No he isn't Lunduke just went full kike and paywalled his content meaning you have to use your identity and use non free javascript

And he disabled all of his Youtube comments because people were being antisemitic.

gentoo

why not use w3m -sixel ?
hi luke
you can talk about it on your gayvlogs

Just a test to see if i can post with it.

What does the -sixel do?

it gives you hipster points

Maybe because you are?

Is there a libre way to sign up on Youtube and upload videos?
Hooktube is scambait for cuckchanners, never mention it.

No. Due to this, I'm making my own image board style video sharing.

it lets you see chinesecartoons on the terminal itself
lurk libsixel

I have its distributed or its just like every other piece of shit.

Lunduke is also a jew, so be careful

If only web torrents were supported by mainstream clients or could possibly connect to the main DHT swarm...

gitgud.io/ring/imbpy
(CLI, not TUI)

Attached: imbpy.png (482x386, 22.62K)

Luke is the one e-celeb who is actually worth following.

TUI is just as stupid as WUI (Web UI)

The one real advantage TUIs have is that you can run them in SSH, multiplexers and TTYs.
But actively looking for TUI software when you're not in a situation like that is silly.

Goddamn hipsters why not just use a web browser aaaaaaa

I see where you're going, but I use download JewTube videos with youtube-dl and play them with mpv on a GuixSD system. Uploading videos to JewTube is not as bad as inviting someone to a (((Discord))) chat.

Ah yes I download all my images from facebook from the CLI as well. That makes it okay user. If you use enough shitty meme tech to access something you get to maintain your purity.

I'm not talking about web torrents. He just dumps magnet links on his site with an RSS feed to them.

Somebody here wrote one, but jealous nocoders reee'd him off the board before he could share it.

I remember that, it was pretty sad.

They did share it, but the commit log doxed them so they removed the repository.
Here's a copy, without git info:
my.mixtape.moe/hqkwrm.tar

What "they". It was one faggot.

"They" is more gender-neutral.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Third-person singular indeterminate pronoun.

>>>/oven/

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/

there is no such thing in english language

It's been used (uncommonly) for centuries, but it's getting more popular now.
It's an ugly hack, but it's useful enough to use.

Xemst'ved's

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8?t=78

kill xirself

Syntax Error, can't use symbol "they" in this context. You can resolve this error at: gentoo.org

Nobody should use X as it was intended. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

No. It's a fucking image board

TUI has all the drawbacks of a DEC VT100, all the drawbacks of a GUI, and has none of the benefits of a CLI.
Its a shit tier GUI for retards that would rather drop out due to tweaking the dwm/rxvt config rather than study.

It has one: it works properly through multiplexers and SSH and the like. Running htop on a server is much nicer than monitoring using a CLI or mucking around with X forwarding.

You can download the images and view them from your local system, like the god of BBS intended.

What do you think is happening when you normally look at images through a modern web browser?

Because it's a horrible browsing expirience, and hard to parse the threads.

Why don't you program it yourself, nodev? You're on Zig Forums, get hold of yourself.