HEY VIRGIN NECKBEARDS, IF YOU INSTALL CANDY CRUSH ON MY IPHONE I'LL BE YOUR LIFE COACH

Does this sound like a good job opportunity?

Attached: ATTENTION NERDS.jpg (1932x2576, 723.7K)

maximum cringe

Depends on the person's gender and age.

this is in ontario for any fatasses lurking
t. fatass who looked up where the area code was

Nice, I'd like a decent sparring partner in exchange for some fucking around on his PC. The food is a bonus.

WOW SO CRINGE DUDE LMAO

Free food for installing a keylogger? Shit nigger.

Obviously..

Do you know how to focus a camera, you weak little faggot?

…and then you will also go to the military.

Nice

Depends what is on the menu. I'm not writing JavaScript for a bologna sandwich.

Wouldn't be surprised if his computer nerd also scrolled Facebook for him

Pretty good profit. You only have to show up once.

You should do this when putting the poster up, so that people think other people are interested

Sounds pretty cool assuming the guy isn't an asshole. I'd meet him and set up some pretty clear boundaries about when and where these exchanges are going to be taking place on a regular basis, so there's no expectation of becoming a live-in programming fucktoy.

On the one hand this guy probably could teach you some useful things, assuming he isn't an asshole or a bad teacher. On the other hand the self-defense/MMA is a red flag because this would be better taught by a qualified teacher, and assuming you are at a university you could just join a BJJ, judo or wrestling club. Overall I would say pass on this, but if any of these things triggered you, think about why and maybe think about how to grow in some of these areas (not necessarily through coaching).

But what if it's actually a girl? (probably a rather dominant one)
Would you become her fuck toy?

no, rat and sell nudes

What if you're missing a lot of fun?

Attached: IMK50358.jpg (3038x4566, 576.45K)

hope that wasn't supposed to be pic related

What does that even mean? Are you okay?

Soooooo....
Did anyone look up the number on yellow pages and swat that ultra manly man?

stop trying to be edgy kiddo, you're not funny
even ASIC botnets are not profitable

So where is it so I can get one of those tickets?

Imagine he is David Duke... then holy shit it would be good

Swatting isn't cool

It's potentially a very valuable tool, but if you think it's child's play...

I'd take him up for MMA training tbh. Might be fun.

Whut?
Can't be that smart if he works for this fag fixing the computer for free.
On that note how shit does your IT skill level have to be to constantly need your shit serviced.

Smart does not mean adaptive.
Maybe he is more of a woodwork/metallurgy person

yes, it's obviously worth it. remember that you can bang her too if you're not a beta

oh nevermind I read through the thread and it's apparently a guy who posted that advert lol

What is so wrong about swatting?

We can deduce that he wasn't an expert in anything from this fact alone.

The underlying message here is that nerds are are fat losers with no self-esteem who can barely talk, they are only good at fixing computer problems, but not anything that involves 'web production' or pulling a trigger.

Attached: GottaMoveFast.jpg (960x960, 114.74K)

Underestimating patriotism.

That exists, do you think code vloggers are common? Last I check all of them are jeets

this.

You're wasting my tax dollars to kill someone you don't even know, which in turn wastes more of my tax dollars.

huh

Attached: cf74fa1d83c795b69491128bf78244d7675ce99af1532c3efae89144e12c8859.jpg (359x391, 80.82K)

I thought it was a girl at first.
I was hoping she would bully me while I do curls, but now I'm unsure if it's a dudebro or a girl.

do want

faggot

Women really are walking contradictions, aren't they?

I assumed it was a creepy old man.

most likely it's a roastie who looks down on nerds but needs them. You can read the hatred and disgust in the text.

I read that as
so what's not to love about the offer?
Whatever he says the price is, double it and say "if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well". Otherwise he can let a pajeet wreck it for him. He'll pay up, his kind always do.

I'd do it. Lose 50lbs for some meme maintenance.

its a trap, probably a serial killer trolling for some new stab meat.

You do realize there are trillions in debt, and systemic exploitation of bottom feeders like you?
And I am to be blamed for "wasting your tax money"?

LOL
Good one

He probably keeps military computers in working order, not all millitary deployments are combat related.

for fuck sake, you could at least do some processing, fucking phoneposter

Attached: 90b5294c046edb702ac4f706d8ac4caeb7f07b7469d2ad9aa7774f311398e4d9.jpg (1932x2576, 1.28M)

His picture was easier to read

Looks to me from the writing style to be a man. I'd say check it out and then, if he's too cancerous of a normalfag, install a RAT and fuck his compy's shit.
>tfw no qt MMAgirl to spar with and fix computers for

100% chance raped by fullchan r9k mods

This and a RAT.

Attached: blink.png (476x360, 4.07K)

It looks like this is my opportunity to ask for help:
Which one of these GNU'plus'Linux distros should i install?
Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo, Trisquel, Slackware (also on the Unix side these's FreeBSD)
Please assume i know NOTHING about operating under CLI and the general FOSS way of life but i'm willing to learn.

You probably take pride in your 1337 skillz and your autistic rig but you can't even ENHANCE a photo?

And you even behave like you were any better than the phoneposter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (966x1288, 1.83M)

A bit bright though.

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (1280x800, 103.05K)

Haha as if we ever could. Adobe reader I'd the true test. I'm yet to see it done and I'm pushing 60 with a masters in Visual Basic and in c++

shit nigger

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (966x1288, 2.27M)

Install Ubuntu or Linux Mint, they have the EXACT same amount of freedom as all other distros, but they have non-autists in their communities and are easy to use.

I'd do it for the martial arts lessons.
Then I could beat her up and take her computer.

Mint is nice, but I'm personally curious about Kali. I KNOW you get on a list for looking it or tails up without the proper opsec so any spoonfeeding before I try to get a copy of that and tails is appreciated.

so what?
why does it matter?

Maybe it's because I'm a fag but this sounds oddly like a discrete advertisement for a sexual fantasy. Chad wants a cute twink bf.

By posting here you are on several lists too you know.

Fair points.

Attached: contemplation.webm (480x360, 5.02M)

Not me, I am in Hong Kong.

And yes I know it's an autonomous region.

Attached: The Making Of Gutter Oil.webm (640x360, 15.19M)

They have made some good films though. Chungking Express and Yi Yi: A One and a Two for example.

Mainland can go fuck themselves

why not?
i dont know how fight and i dont be strong

YiYi is Taiwan, not Hong-Kong

pls let this thread die

Yes.
t. Hongkonger

No

Attached: china_pollute.jpg (223x349 75.12 KB, 35.98K)

See, former japanese colonies and anglo mutts from hong bong get insulted when someone calls them "chinese".

cough

Attached: fake rice chinks.jpg (844x701, 114.37K)

ENHANCE
You nerds should apply to be chad's tech bitch. He might even let you bang one of his staceis.

I made it like it was winter this time

Attached: Winter.png (1932x2576, 6.76M)

Why not just call and find out if it's a cool lady or a boy