Brit/pol/ #2458: Wonderful National Health Service Edition

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

25,000 Brits could be infected with contaminated blood from US prisoners and addicts, inquiry hears
rt.com/uk/439289-blood-nhs-scandal-deaths/

EU immigration to Britain ‘could fall by 80 per cent after Brexit’ following cabinet's refusal to offer special treatment to Europeans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6203491/EU-immigration-Britain-fall-80-cent-Brexit.html

Just 16% want to Remain in EU in latest poll
westmonster.com/just-16-want-to-remain-in-eu-in-latest-poll/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fresh-blow-for-mays-chequers-plan-as-poll-shows-voters-prefer-brexiteers-free-trade-idea-canada-plus-plus-plus_uk_5ba93777e4b069d5f9d5741e

'With free movement there can be no guarantee that migration is in the interests of UK residents' - Report by the Migration Advisory Committee
twitter.com/MigrationWatch/status/1044511644615880704
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/741926/Final_EEA_report.PDF

Arch-Brexiteer Iain Duncan Smith has said that Theresa May’s government must get a handle on immigration controls or risk being punished by the British public at the next general election
express.co.uk/news/uk/1022401/Brexit-news-UK-latest-Iain-Duncan-Smith-Theresa-May-EU-immigration-control

EU Commissioner calls for newspaper regulation after Sun 'dirty rats' front page
westmonster.com/eu-commissioner-calls-for-newspaper-regulation-after-sun-dirty-rats-front-page/

Jacob Rees-Mogg calls on Theresa May to adopt 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' Canada-style trade deal
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-latest-jacob-reesmogg-calls-on-theresa-may-to-adopt-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-a3944361.html

Labour unexpectedly drops plan for female co-deputy leader
theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/labour-unexpectedly-drops-plan-for-female-co-deputy-leader

Children to be banned from cycling to school without number plates
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45636870

First Sikh guardsman faces being kicked out of the Army after testing positive for cocaine
thesun.co.uk/news/7337783/first-sikh-guardsman-positive-cocaine/

How a no-deal Brexit could mess up your dog's holiday to France
thelocal.fr/20180925/how-a-no-deal-brexit-could-mess-up-your-plans-to-take-your-dog-to-france

A Zambian student in China was beaten to death by Chinese Nationals for a dating a Chinese woman
zambianobserver.com/chinese-nation-kill-a-zambian-for-dating-a-chinese-woman/

Left-wing Swedish PM ousted with help from Sweden Democrats
westmonster.com/left-wing-swedish-pm-ousted-with-help-from-sweden-democrats/

Grenfell Inquiry: No-one should have lived there, says fire chief
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45642050

'Riot' shuts school after 'mass brawl breaks out between more than 100 pupils'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206079/Sheffield-school-sees-mass-brawl-break-100-pupils.html

First Sikh guardsman faces being kicked out of the Army after testing positive for cocaine
thesun.co.uk/news/7337783/first-sikh-guardsman-positive-cocaine/

'Lefty teddy bears, Jellemy Corbeans and Proletarian Pear Drops: A video tour of the Labour conference centre
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/25/lefty-teddy-bears-jellemy-corbeans-proletarian-pear-drops-video/

Union chief boasts he'd set his alarm an hour early 'to hate Thatcher some more''
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/union-chief-tosh-mcdonald-boasts-13304887

EU Justice Commissioner Says Media Must Be Regulated to Prevent 'Hate'
pjmedia.com/trending/eu-justice-commissioner-says-media-must-be-regulated-to-prevent-hate/

Italy is the “center of the political universe,” according to former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon
politico.eu/article/steve-bannon-italy-europe-the-movement-experiment-will-change-global-politics/

Horror as car ploughs into 'crowd of 100 children and teachers' - police manhunt underway
express.co.uk/news/world/1022524/sweden-news-karlshamn-car-children-mjallby-school-Hinnedalsvagen

Israel will continue attacking targets in Syria, but will keep coordinating with Russia
rt.com/news/439375-israel-syria-s300-attacks-russia/

EU Commissioner calls for newspaper regulation after Sun 'dirty rats' front page
westmonster.com/eu-commissioner-calls-for-newspaper-regulation-after-sun-dirty-rats-front-page/

Attached: NHS-blood.png (400.03 KB, 830x857)
Attached: NHS-migrants.png (86.9 KB, 652x1056)
Attached: NHS-migrants-(1).jpeg (94.43 KB, 749x1295)
Attached: NHS-migrants-(2).jpeg (94.55 KB, 749x1112)
Attached: NHS.png (878.06 KB, 1032x714)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/vqb2x0
youtube.com/watch?v=sGZcRky7ErE
youtube.com/user/MarioInATopHat
youtube.com/channel/UCOwBnH0KMG1JvDY110_2_tg/featured?disable_polymer=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6207551/Scammer-stole-113million-Lloyds-customers.html
theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/jewish-event-at-labour-conference-abandoned-after-bomb-scare
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206701/Law-student-20-pours-water-mixed-BLEACH-mens-groins-Russia-stop-manspreading.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6208827/Royal-Mail-begs-customers-not-post-CRISP-PACKETS-Walkers.html
thesun.co.uk/news/7345198/jeremy-corbyn-plans-to-spend-5bn-giving-free-childcare-to-every-parent-even-millionaires/
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/1044887956312477696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45648081/labour-mp-laura-smith-calls-for-general-strike
pcgamer.com/uk/total-war-rome-2-is-getting-review-bombed-on-steam-because-of-women-generals/
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/q6TGdX
twitter.com/wabbey/status/1044869281316569090
westminster-abbey.org/abbey-news/queens-window-david-hockney/
youtu.be/ARyq4V3Pw_c?t=58
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/29/david-hockney-assistant-bleach-inquest
electronicintifada.net/content/uk-labour-enables-assaults-free-speech/25576
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/26/distracted-boyfriend-memi-sexist-men-women-swedens-advertising/
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/26/labours-trust-jewish-community-severed-jeremy-corbyn-mounting/
thesun.co.uk/news/7351902/jeremy-corbyn-speech-labour-party-conference-2018/
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/1044922437278846976
courtnewsuk.co.uk/spooks-downgraded-westminster-bridge-killer/
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1044835860733218818
theblast.com/bill-cosby-first-meal-jail-pudding/
capx.co/to-make-britain-richer-make-britain-beautiful/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/22/steve-mcqueen-school-photo-london-year-3-art
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/26/british-teenage-girls-among-heaviest-drinkers-europe-have/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth#Ea_leaks_the_secret_plan
youtu.be/dbkrT25BzXg
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-acapulco-police-corruption-drug-gangs-disarm-military-a8555756.html
express.co.uk/news/royal/1023230/the-queen-news-westminster-abbey-window-queen-elizabeth-royal-news

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Attached: HMS-Victory-rolling-fire.mp4 (876.17 KB, 640x356)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

first for ginnie

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

imported Yank blood
Truly criminal tbh

Connor Long
Connor Long

Attached: 1495751564757.jpg (49.94 KB, 620x413)

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

nth for blowing up Williams.

Attached: williams.webm (640.05 KB, 476x360)

James Rivera
James Rivera

waste of time, just smack their head against the bar and be done with them

Attached: virgin-william.png (167.74 KB, 1128x1058)

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

dear oh dear

oh dear

Attached: 2b9fdffd886e5be1eb40364641cd866515c8f6fa323f48858dacf482cd3716c5.jpg (23.77 KB, 317x432)

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

FRESH MBGA VS SARGIN

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

night lads
good lad

Attached: 7ea058927d1b99352ad2fed8963bcbb77ce08a75cff67efaf1136c94c33e9c1b.png (666.98 KB, 797x697)

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

what's the chad equivalent to the virgin william?

is there a chad william?

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (127.4 KB, 434x335)

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

pic related, although an actual chad wouldn't have to ask that question, nor refer to some stupid picture that an imageboard conjured up for kicks

Attached: chad-deano.png (127.76 KB, 1440x1058)

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

those guys were the ones that brought down the might Sargin? Is that true?

Attached: sargonfield.jpg (60.23 KB, 306x457)

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Smooth doggo.

He'll have to like his scrotum for half an hour to get the taste out his mouth though

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

no, Jim brought him down.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

shit, I'm way more like that William than that Deano

Attached: londonfashion1.jpg (52.65 KB, 467x479)

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Jim brought him down

yeah, plus the people that shopped him to the lugenpresse for saying "nigger"

Bit uncool of the MBGA guys to pretend they did it, but then they are pretty uncool tbh. I didn't even know they were feuding with Sargin

Attached: Liberalists02.png (301.11 KB, 785x688)

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

I feel like Sargon of Swindon bought himself down really.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

I don't think he really had to go, he should have toughened up and doubled down on his free-speech position, but instead he chicked out

sad really, he could have amounted to so much more. we will never know what could have been

Attached: sargonism2.jpg (89.49 KB, 800x597)

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

poo

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

people unironically discussing eceleb shit

Attached: 369497694ede051f4a826206b7833ddbec3e35f126f246dbcd58772c3cd6950a.png (205.66 KB, 445x459)

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

sex

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

bums

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

Now That's What I Call Music 50
Just looked up the song list. I had that album. Way to take me on a nostalgia trip.

Attached: feel-cosmic.jpg (379.44 KB, 800x600)

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Sargin's latest video.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

kino

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.16 MB, 1920x1080)

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

He could have been emperor of Britain

He could have taken over the EU and become its leader

He could have lead us to a new and better age

But instead he wants to play D&D with Veeh and make fan reviews of sci fi films

Attached: sargonindividualistcollectivism.jpg (118.84 KB, 912x663)

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Just watched meminto for the first time. Pretty good.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

meminto
Smh at the aspies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) who made this word change system tbh

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Fuck me, they're so bad.

Attached: frost-powell-AP[1].jpg (133.99 KB, 1368x1026)

James Diaz
James Diaz

I'm definitely William.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Good lad, it's a nice film.

Oliver White
Oliver White

$12,126 (£9,214)
This is how much Sargon is making a month!

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Kek. Good use of the system to make your point. Makes it clear to me that you're onto something and not just talking out yer a30386. Why is meminto altered?

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

sargin poll

poal.me/vqb2x0

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Just worked it out. It's the meem word.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

they're STILL seething
OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.95 KB, 420x387)

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (29.45 KB, 633x269)

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

It's hard to work out why anything is altered under the auspice (Nick Lemongrass, Harrisa Not Herbs, Gerry Garlic, Shallots Magazine)s of these mods. The filter creates utter Bongo Bongo Land tbh.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Attached: memis.webm (3.37 MB, 640x360)

David Foster
David Foster

He might honestly just return as soon as the heat dies down. The fame could be too enticing for him.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

high tories btfo

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

meminto

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Yeah. Am I right in thinking that his wife was actually killed? Or was she just assaulted (possibly by him)? I get most of the rest of it I think (that he has short term memory loss which he conveniently uses to serve his avaricious/murderous instincts - allowing him to remain innocent and on the side of justice no matter what he does). Still not entirely sure how exactly Carrie Anne Mosse's character fits into it all though. Was she in on some deal with the bent cop? Or does she just want Jimmy and the other one dead?

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

reminder

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (257.12 KB, 526x437)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Kek took me a while to remember what bongo bongo land was a filter for. This has to be the most inane corner of the internet tbh.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Attached: joe-great-fan.webm (188.26 KB, 426x240)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

watching naked attraction for the first time
white couple are literally choosing their bull

the fucking STATE

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

only just entered politics
hmm time to leave

It's a while since I've seen it tbh but as I recall it was all left pretty open to speculation. I remember thinking at the time that the cop was lying to him about what happened with his wife and that the woman was just taking advantage of him.

Attached: Joe-tries-a-spy.jpeg (72.31 KB, 598x430)

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

I don't believe you.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Diane Abbott is on Newsnight soon

Might watch it to see her stick her foot in it again.

Attached: RTS117HI-1024x682.jpg (99.05 KB, 1024x682)

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

Are those fake tits? Always a good way of ruining a potentially attractive lass.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

doesn't matter how stupid she is, how many things she gets wrong or how many whites she pisses off, the nogs in her hell hole constituency will ALWAYS vote for her

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Apparently Lenny killed his wife with insulin after she survived the rape which made him lose his mind. I'm so shit at following films smh.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

he's a (1) poster
Definitely suspicious. He's probably the spy who posts the worm in dick stuff.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Good lad btw do you have a picture of Joe smiling/laughing lad? Made this earlier and couldn't find a better face

Attached: joebewk.jpg (48.63 KB, 580x576)

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Gym thots

Not even remotely attractive

Attached: 479B987B00000578-5218087-image-a-21-1514471049971.jpg (85.21 KB, 582x564)

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Is his name an Of Mice and Men reference? That literally didn't even occur to me until I saw your post put his name, accidental killing and brain damage all in one sentence.

Attached: dumb.png (69.93 KB, 645x729)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Never read of mice and men. Was Lenny the idiot one?

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Missed this at the end of the thread and nipped to the shops.

I'll wait and hope that you're right lad, but I think you're being a bit dismissive on the Tommy issue, I mean like I've said even the BNP/Griffin called him out for being controlled kosher OP and seeking to lead the right away from all other and bigger issues and to solely focus on Islam, and his time being thick as thieves with AMW who embodied that ideal. And he's got an army of almost fanatical followers who won't hear a bad word said against their prophet. That's a potentially very dangerous influence, depending on what he does. I just don't want to see us co-opted.
the party was on the ropes before Batten stepped in so I'm happy to see where it goes
I agree he's generally been great for the party and has done a good job. I'm not anti-Batten and never have been I just take issue on this one point in particular really.
never forget that Nige endorsed and supported Henry Bolton, who we gave the benefit of the doubt…
Yeah, smh

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Lenny was the mong.
There was another character IIRC who kept Vaseline in his glove to keep his hands soft for his future wife. A real perverted ghoul.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Ta lad
surprisingly little I'm afraid

Attached: when-the-local-politics-hits-just-right.png (1.06 MB, 1124x557)
Attached: local-(2).png (125.84 KB, 346x397)

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Yeah this one's better I thinkLove that he has enough history bewks about communism to make reaction images out of tbh

Attached: joebewk2.jpg (58.19 KB, 579x576)

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Nice one lad started trying to skip through vids to find better screencaps but I've given up now, soz.

Attached: Joe-OK.png (395.42 KB, 824x501)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Got this.

Attached: joe-smile.jpg (202.22 KB, 1080x897)
Attached: joe-with-lasses.png (428.36 KB, 511x511)

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

I love them lads.

Attached: 2018-09-25-23-13-18-This-Week-In-Sargon--BTFO!-RIP--This-Week-In-Stupid----YouTube---Pale-Moon.png (833.49 KB, 815x493)

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

it's not alarmist to bang on about non-existant hatecrimes and antisemitism

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Thanks lad tried the same smh

Thanks lad, that second one's pretty rare tbh

Attached: the-local-community.jpg (43.17 KB, 380x543)

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

No, that's journalism.

James Cruz
James Cruz

Context?

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

works well with your oblivion Joe tbh

Attached: joebewk2b.jpg (181.5 KB, 579x576)

David Robinson
David Robinson

I've no idea what their beef is tbh or why they seem so salty at Sargon of Eykadd (like something out of Lord of the Rings), youkipper would probably know.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

tbh

Attached: VERY-fast-joe-spotting-spies-at-incredible-hihg-speed.jpg (27.53 KB, 640x456)

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

thats the most autistic video ive ever seen

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

It wasnt for his future wife, it was for his current wife who was actually cucking him

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

that army of fans is what interests me, because he really could spark a mini revival

I'm being dismissive because I've seen no discontent from the UKIP grassroots support re: Tommy. There's been no exodus or discontent following the multiple times Batten has met with TR, and in fact ever since UKIP have climbed in the polls.

Battens rhetoric has been consistent for months & they've steadily rose, they were at around 5% before the locals in may iirc and now they're at 6-8% despite everything

I think the UKIP higher ups are wise enough to stop Robinson getting any real influence, there's a good chance he won't even be allowed in - so as far as him taking power I'm not at all worried, he'd sooner defect to For Britain if he wanted actual control

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Lmao, sad the MBGA leader sounds like such a nonce

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

And to think a few weeks back SA had the gall to say Yom Kippur supporting Tommy had no basis

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

is that second pic real?

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Batten is a good technical leader but a pr mong who's unnecessarily got himself directly tied to embarrassments like Sargon and Tommy.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

even allsup is chipping in jej

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

tbh
Impressive isn't it.
Assume so, doing a bit of bouncing work and working the doors.

Attached: this-place-corrupts-the-mind.jpg (121.08 KB, 566x418)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

I mean, I'd rather not give TR the time of day but you can't ignore his influence, and him counter signalling against UKIP would have an effect whereas the establishment calling UKIP racist is just status quo at this point anyway, they don't have that much to lose considering they were on the brink of financial ruin

if people were leaving in droves and polling was down I'd be furious, but I can't really complain about Batten's leadership other than the usual cringe boomer shit like calling the EU nazis

we'll just have to see how it goes

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

that second pic gives me feels because joe is a chad but he has principles which led him to live a life abstaining from alot of the things normalfags do to feel happy. I think joe would have been a good dad. you can see it in his eyes, the guy is genuine. thats just some fun little thing with those lasses but he will always be the lone philosopher on his cold hill thinking about politics. he is a genuine expression of humanity and of your race of britons tbh

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

aye it's from his own facebook

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Saved as fuck tbh

Attached: gokushiggy.png (595.38 KB, 551x603)

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

I think joe would have been a good dad.
He has a son I think, pretty sure he even has a photo of him in his book

Ah yeah that makes sense

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

his "influence" is more hassle than it's worth. As I mentioned before, bringing in daftys, few in number, does nothing to effect change and everything to drive the sensible-minded Briton away.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

oh good then tbh

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

times have changed, proof will be in the pudding I guess

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

The one thing that can be relied upon is the constancy of the humble middle-England voter.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

NO

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

It will go badly when you applaud and stand next to a guy who argues against the age of consent and calls people nigger

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

just popped down stairs for a drink of cold tap water as I've been good on the diet all day
mother appears to have brought in a delightfully colourful packeted feast of flavoured mentos and maltesers

thought I'd indulge myself tbqh

Attached: 1535320685070.jpg (38.31 KB, 500x417)
Attached: 1502127730697.png (175.8 KB, 818x792)

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (430.28 KB, 604x516)

James Cooper
James Cooper

why is britain so bleak

the lack of self awareness is incredible

Attached: 1504558877757.jpg (84.44 KB, 575x574)

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

that pic is so disgusting tbh, wish you lids had a proper party, wish there was a proper nationalist party in any western country tbh

Attached: 1519395340443.jpg (38.12 KB, 600x496)

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

youtube.com/watch?v=sGZcRky7ErE

kek why is woes such a lazy shit

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Good lad

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Atleast he has the plausible deniability of not knowing who those spastics are. Thousands of people have photos next to Farage because he's well like. Batten invited them and is a political nobody.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Attached: 1529859697826.png (814.45 KB, 1047x576)

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Noone cares about a person calling people niggers. I don't expect normies to be bothered that sargon was talking satirically to actual racists, but at the very least you'd need to be calling actual black people niggers before anyone cares. Hope I'm not projecting my hopes and expectations onto the masses The age of consent stuff is kryptonite though imo. See the previous spoiler

wish there was a proper nationalist party

Attached: Nicola-Sturgeon.jpg (518.25 KB, 1180x668)

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

I don't trust normies with anything politically tbh

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

what are the odds that the majority of people on that coach going to the Amazon warehouse are foreign?

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

its okay to have a nationalist party as long as its socialist
its a dangerous game they play tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (93.39 KB, 220x293)

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

socialist
I think you mean socially liberal and bows to international finance tbh.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Attached: sea-cow.jpg (683.9 KB, 1200x1782)

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Attached: manatee3.png (176.78 KB, 431x284)

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

You are both a disgrace.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

DONT
tempt me

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

isn't that what socialist means in the modern sense?

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: african-manatee.JPG (143.34 KB, 1600x1063)

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

i don't like the importation of Yank political discourse tbh.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

I'd settle for yank discourse on gun rights and freeze peach tbh

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

that army of fans is what interests me, because he really could spark a mini revival
But that army of fans are largely not interested in politics or being serious supporters of a political party, these people really would join simply because of Tommy and nothing else. They wouldn't be UKIP members they would be Tommy fanclub members with a UKIP logo stuck on the top, his to do what he wished with.
I'm being dismissive because I've seen no discontent from the UKIP grassroots support re: Tommy. There's been no exodus or discontent following the multiple times Batten has met with TR, and in fact ever since UKIP have climbed in the polls.
I believe that has very little to do with Tommy either way, it's just the result of the current political landscape and Batten putting things back together again.
Battens rhetoric has been consistent for months & they've steadily rose, they were at around 5% before the locals in may iirc and now they're at 6-8% despite everything
I'm not really attacking Batten's rhetoric, nor had much at all to criticise him for apart from this recent Tommy stuff. I genuinely think he's dodgy and is paid for and promoted primarily by American zionist interest groups to say some things and not others and promote an agenda for the right. I just don't like him anywhere near, he has his agenda at heart, I have British nationalism at heart. We're not ultimately compatible.

Whatever though lad, difference of opinion. You doing alright m8?

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Attached: 108018710-e01fbe9a4d-z.jpg (71.52 KB, 281x500)

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Attached: mfw-spies-(Nick-Lowles,-Hope-not-Hate,-Gerry-Gable,-Searchlight-Magazine).png (39.66 KB, 157x185)

Adam James
Adam James

I hate you right now ngl tbh lad

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

It's OK lads. It's all okay.

Attached: comfy-sea-moo.jpg (162.12 KB, 553x339)

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

kek

Attached: ainsley-4.jpg (18.15 KB, 300x300)

John King
John King

This tbh, it's all just neoliberalism with the only disagreements being on how much welfare state there should be. Can't wait for Jezza's leisure centres to open.

Attached: Jeremy-Corbyn-train.png (602.13 KB, 645x960)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Oh yeah, also can you answer the riddle as to why the MBGA autistes have such venom for are Sargon?

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Because Sargon is a cunt.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Attached: Ainsley-meat.gif (1.95 MB, 480x270)

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

I honestly don't think our opinions differ that much as you're fundamentally correct but looking at it in quite an abstract way

Tommy Robinson can either be a thorn in UKIP's side and cause a split in the vote or we can placate him with membership. The online British right is relatively small and he's perhaps one of the biggest non-elected figures for better or worse.

all he wants is a party that speaks out about islam, he wants to join UKIP as a sign of supporting their current direction, he's already got what he wants so I don't really see any subversion

he endorsed them in the recent locals

it's basically done at this point, we can't really back, and as of yet there's been little blowback

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

It checks out.
Fucking hell lad kek.

Attached: ef6ba4a2d.jpg (105.52 KB, 764x580)

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Fair lad, can't really do much about it anyway other than wait and see how it pans out.

Now, tell me where Sargon touched MBGA

Attached: 2018-09-26-00-22-36-(3)-This-Week-In-Sargon--BTFO!-RIP--This-Week-In-Stupid----YouTube---Pale-Moon.png (14.85 KB, 594x198)

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

I really liked this vid posted from a little while ago ngl

Attached: 49f18105c80d534d3be139ca0865b0e89c8bcd9915b38de4c26050afe4d76ebb.webm (11.48 MB, 960x540)

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

S A R G I N
A
R
G
I
N

press F to mourn the dream that died

Attached: Sargonflag.jpg (119.21 KB, 1200x887)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

what was the song at 1:08

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

i really REALLY like this vid

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Comfy vid.
<

Attached: 1523799731855.jpg (67.71 KB, 642x642)

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Politics is a bit stale atm so it's nice to have something other than brexit going on. Batten's latching onto current political trends & trying to ride the populist train, which is the right direction imo. Will be interesting to see how things actually pan out.

Time for bed, night lads

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

I sometimes watch the streams of the guy who made that video tbh he's a massive degenerate furry who is into shit like inflation and left wing politics

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Later lad.
spoiler
Fucks sake.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

whos that

Attached: 1500780125205.jpg (531.41 KB, 916x963)

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Never you mind.

Zachary White
Zachary White

he literally calls himself Maria after his furry (or is it scalie) OC inflated lizard girl, apart from that though he's an alright bloke, not a fan of the nigger shit he plays though.

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Doesn't surprise me one bit tbh

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

apart from that though he's an alright bloke
link?

Attached: 9e6d.png (149.22 KB, 254x285)

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Iran deciding to fight the Soviets and British in an unwinnable war rather than submit has tipped the scales in favour of the Axis
That's cool, good tidings for me. Although you can't speak too soon with the Soviets.

帝国万歳 tbh.

Attached: nihon.png (940.63 KB, 1920x1200)

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

Put me in charge of the military when we take power lads I can do complicated manoeuvres like encircling and stuff. Trust me.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

tbh

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

mfw this vid
Expected old people gramaphone music tbh.

Attached: 1534284625240.jpg (69.24 KB, 306x331)

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

youtube.com/user/MarioInATopHat

and his stream highlights:

youtube.com/channel/UCOwBnH0KMG1JvDY110_2_tg/featured?disable_polymer=1

Iran deciding to fight the Soviets and British in an unwinnable war

They did that in real life as well tbh

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Attached: russellhoward2.jpg (22.51 KB, 900x600)

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

That's all beeps and boops to me ngl

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

his standup is fucking dreadful

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

They did that in real life as well tbh
Admirable tbh.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Not much happened tbf, think it was the only time when Soviet and Allied troops actually fought side by side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

Attached: Invasion-of-Iran.png (28.74 KB, 516x705)
Attached: British-supply-convoy-in-Iran,-headed-by-Soviet-BA-10-armored-vehicle.jpg (82.88 KB, 800x445)

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

actually love joe so much

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Attached: joebrainletscared.png (19.06 KB, 345x342)

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

t. soulless zoomer
Cheers lad, I'll have a peek.
That album/artist is really an acquired taste tbh, right place right time. I used to think all music that wasn't made using an actual physical band was trash but somewhere along the way I got an appreciation for the beeps and boops.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

tbh

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

What do you think of embed related lad? Love Madeon's stuff tbh

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Not familiar with him, half way through listening to your embed and it's not really my thing tbh lad. Not dirty enough and too poppy for my taste/those type of vocals.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

I really could do with finding some new music though. Keep ending up listening to the same albums.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Yeah fair enough tbh, I've have a soft spot for his music since it got me into this sort of music after I heard one of his tunes on a /v/ compliation ages ago

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

you'll have heard pop culture its his most famous song

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

ill post some cds through your door lad

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

His newer stuff doesn't have the same energy tbh, his early mixes were neat.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

Medium rare steak for dinner

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

3:27

Attached: 143897799449.jpg (27.37 KB, 476x376)

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

This is also a banger.
That's cool lad, I listen to all sorts of stuff and some of it's well cheesy, not sure I remember what really got me into electronic music, I think dirty d&b was a decent part of it.
Oh no fucking hell I know who he is now, uses the same program I fuck about on and I think I remember him being in some threads I was in on the forums way back when. Don't know why I didn't recognise his name sooner, I guess he's become even bigger than I thought he was.
Bless you young man.
Thought that thumbnail was Jacky Chan for a second there.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Twitter is really bad for the soul tbh

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

fug
That's cool lad, I listen to all sorts of stuff and some of it's well cheesy, not sure I remember what really got me into electronic music, I think dirty d&b was a decent part of it.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Yeah I thought he looked like wax when I first saw that thumbnail, poor lad

Attached: 14463093600385.png (228.41 KB, 493x351)

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

I want to die like Elvis tbh

Attached: 1496347752415.jpg (22.32 KB, 528x404)

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

elvis was a dirty manwhore tbh, total mess of a man

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Love Jackie Chan films tbh. Just thought you should know that.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

with 60lbs of impacted clay-like faeces in your colon?

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

I'm really hesitating to engage with anything with my account. Just browsing makes me feel dirty half the time.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

social media needs to be completely banned

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

He was a BIG lad with a bum full of BIG POO
Watched the cartoon show he did growing up and bought the magazine with the medals tbh, he's a good lad, haven''t seen him in anything recently though
Yeah

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Best chink tbh.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Grory grory harerura

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (366.36 KB, 480x480)

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

He was a BIG lad with a bum full of BIG POO

Attached: 1486168797264.jpg (344.23 KB, 2000x2000)

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

I used to buy his chinky DVD's with my spare cash as a teenager. Still got them in the drawer next to me and may have to rewatch tbh. Project A, The Young Master and Snake In the Eagle's Shadow are staring at me and tempting me.
haven''t seen him in anything recently though
Yeah, probably because he's fucked his body by being a complete and utter madman. really though the effort and time he goes to to get as much done in a single cut in his old stuff is amazing.
The lot of it does generally feel bad for the soul tbh. And it's weird how casually dependent people are on it today. Still find it a bit disturbing how people are never going to know a reality without social media, cameras everywhere and generally always being plugged into the net and never truly alone and by yourself.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

It's so cold some of my skin peeled off the front of my nose.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (105.38 KB, 500x396)

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Attached: ThinkstockPhotos-467510081-Northern-Pike.jpg (49.76 KB, 630x429)

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Doesn't bother me because it's no skin off my nose.

Attached: Milo7764.jpg (18.19 KB, 215x315)

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Attached: Too-Based.png (105.84 KB, 218x292)

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Might have to actually break out the hot water bottles in future I'm freezing under so many layers.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

just eat some lard you soft southern shite

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

fuck off fat fuck

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Might have to forage for a late night snack tbh.
when you make dad jokes and trigger the younglings epic style
It's not that cold lad, maybe you're coming down with something.

Attached: milo.jpg (46.78 KB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

fry up some sosig lad

Attached: sausage-bacon-roll-15509164.jpg (81.54 KB, 800x655)

William Cox
William Cox

sosej

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

WW3 is going to be hilarious.

Attached: jTRVgnmFqD02Tp2U.mp4 (1.7 MB, 540x960)
Attached: AnsnFFE8pdirBi6a.mp4 (2.19 MB, 540x960)
Attached: fTpaXqBnYvYSKm34.mp4 (1.16 MB, 576x1024)
Attached: 3AONH04ecYWWzAd0.mp4 (1.33 MB, 540x960)
Attached: DWoAZEgXyAUmvGDE.mp4 (2.03 MB, 576x1024)

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

i hope i can overcome my asthma without using inhalers through training and be a soldier 😢

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

those are too cringe cant watch em smdh

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

having webm's this gay

all army lads

er why did you want to join the army again lad?

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

your wife will never give birth to sextuplets

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Good tbh, six children at once would be a handful.

William Clark
William Clark

the evidence is really mounting up isn't it…

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (26.92 KB, 600x418)

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

The case that keeps on giving.

u wot

Attached: -20180926-022658.JPG (136.2 KB, 1077x959)

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

aren't you a 26 year old virgin

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

weird to think that someone actually drew that

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

when you make dad jokes and trigger the younglings epic style

are you old enough to remember when milo was actually good?

Attached: miloweird.jpg (161.32 KB, 1123x1622)

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

An interesting addition to the SA lore

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

you're normally in bed at this time, what's going on?

David Davis
David Davis

oh hai, can i interest you in voting labour?

Attached: Lily-Madigan02.jpg (25.71 KB, 220x391)

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

My sleep pattern has been buggered the last couple of months.

Attached: 1123231.png (16.65 KB, 246x200)

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

tfw ruining the good run I've had all week

Attached: 47a6y9509k901-(1).jpg (34.66 KB, 640x379)

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

My sleep pattern has been buggered

just your "sleep pattern"?

Attached: ff5e382091efa484c6c0e8aa96cd1d7865270b23726fcadc61c9c7e1addabda6.png (4.04 KB, 418x408)

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

yes

Dunno what it is tbh, if I try going to bed early I have a crappy night and wake up in cold sweat all the time.

Attached: 1475173599158.jpg (240.99 KB, 1500x1000)

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

How do I sleep lads?

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Slav hours

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Looks really comfy tbf, once you got past the babby stage

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625.56 KB, 1280x720)

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

tfw no five siblings to get you out of any shit you get into

imagine five very similar looking lads showing up to get you out of bother

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

good lad

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

tbh there was this one mexican elvis impersonator when I was a kid named El Vas

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Can't help but think of Father Ted when I see Elvis impersonators.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Attached: gevaudan-doggoman.jpg (239.36 KB, 1024x1001)

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

It'd be better to have them one at a time, six at once would be a real bloody handful.
Six crying voices every night for the first few years, six nappies to change a few times a day, six mouths to feed, six uniforms to buy, six pairs of clothing for everything else, six car seats each time.
I'd rather have them one at a time tbh

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

have 6 kids
Christmas rolls around

Attached: 765c5f393d79140cc184067b6059c3c1194c12006f7ea7aef7b47be4c914d966.png (68.88 KB, 210x339)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

That's not a problem tbh, it's just a matter of having them all at once.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

thot is getting rekt by deg

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

you can tell that faggot peasant with his ribcage all torn open tried to whiteknight for the wench but got fucking STOMPT by the doggomans

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

used to dream of being a malformed nosferatu creature and eating women

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

damn didn't even notice the betabois on the ground

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Attached: 0473ae70847994ccd4ed5172eae5a068a32d1e7bc671c7bbbe093a8a83c69608.jpg (17.08 KB, 255x178)

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

wew

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

2:55
no edwardian era mummy gf

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Attached: 2016-01-21-de-ollieonbike.8820b.jpg (125.53 KB, 950x534)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

that's really gay

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Attached: 1533015859863.jpg (19.1 KB, 474x384)

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

are you looking at the dogs b*nis lad? what is gay about it?

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Don't become a creepy leatherdaddy who rides around with a little queerdog in a motorcycle sidecar lad

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

you know alot about gay subcultures lad?

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Attached: bb344c15d366acbfe7e6c897279a289611c6236063f458bd65b308b1480f754e.jpg (181.97 KB, 1024x683)

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

why is those guys talking about other guys lad?

Attached: Basset-Hound-(3).JPG (98.79 KB, 336x388)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

they're Masons

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Attached: all-your-oaths-are-voided.png (2.42 MB, 1520x1024)
Attached: oathbreaker.png (319.36 KB, 500x638)
Attached: oath.png (2.25 MB, 6000x5952)

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

not seen that in a couple of years, maybe more.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

vintage 2015 mene tbh, im too much of a brainlet to get sacred geometry though

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

Attached: 1523272685920.jpg (51.47 KB, 704x720)

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Scammer who stole £113million from Lloyds customers - thanks to corrupt bank workers who sold their details for £250 a time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6207551/Scammer-stole-113million-Lloyds-customers.html
11 years out in 5 for 113 million

Attached: 4547000-6207551-image-m-44-1537910837066.jpg (18.58 KB, 306x386)

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

why are they so garish and tasteless?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (646.12 KB, 634x774)

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

helmer has combined brapposting with Joe

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (45.33 KB, 633x758)

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Attached: happy-man.jpg (42.31 KB, 640x640)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Attached: 1536422488334.jpg (24.93 KB, 400x438)

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

When he said he was gonna gas the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) I didn't think he meant like this

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

see mongoloids makes the best slaves for the anglo white race. They never complain don't require large resources for their population and ant people who will obey a higher authority(us anglo white masters). Once all the negroids/arabs/other shitskin who actually destroy civilizations and can't make functioning societies are deported or driven out we will have a large pool of these yellow slaves just for the anglo white race in Canada. Instead of simply deporting these yellow subhumans out of the country we will put them to good use where we simply use them as a slave force where anglos will never have to work and live in luxury. The white anglo populations will live in segrated areas in the country where no non-anglo subhuman will be allowed to live and all the non-anglo, yellow slaves will work in a caste system.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

What's the problem with that?

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

*buys them all shitty tiny gifts*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (371.02 KB, 573x322)

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

The white anglo populations will live in segrated areas in the country where no non-anglo subhuman will be allowed
What about the concubines? Do they have to stay in the basements?

celebrating giftsmas instead of Christmas
smh lad

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

What about the concubines? Do they have to stay in the basements?
the choices are clear. anglo or chikn. concubines must GO

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Chinky concubines lad

Attached: Jeremy-'Join-the-Imperium-tbh-lads'-Hunt.jpg (53.12 KB, 620x413)

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

had to get a gook haha

Thomas James
Thomas James

why hasn't QE2 taken the title of brytenwelda tbh

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Fucking yappy cunting dog every fucking morning, it doesn't know how much I want to stomp its skull into the curb and feed its remains into woodchipper or combine harvester etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (488 KB, 680x455)

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

free alarm clock

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

least your neighbour doesn't play shitty renditions of jimi hendrix up until midnight

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (240.52 KB, 500x272)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

She rules over wogs and pakis, not Britons. Her son, in his capacity as Prince and Duke, rules over what's left of the Britons.

complaining about a free security alarm
smh

Attached: yulia-11.jpg (73.2 KB, 472x581)

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

: c

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

tfw no spicc housekeeper with benefits

Attached: 069.jpg (67.05 KB, 599x774)

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

move to mexico fag

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

don't need to, mexico moved here

Attached: 2a4f4d8d60766680265ddbc542183228bbbd4ee9e4e87edaece094ff965e9d8d.png (9.16 KB, 362x358)

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

It's not my dog, it comes from over the way somewhere the woman takes it for a walk same time every day, sometimes there are a few of them.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

ask her politely to take a different route because the dog is disturbing your slumber

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

It's not that it gets me up, I was up very early this morning, just the stupid sound of the dog. Even when I'm wide awake it still annoys me. But whatever.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

morning lads, some music to cheer you up

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Good morning lad!

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

top fucking kek holiday inn is the biggest shithole hotel ever never go there unless you have to

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

don't get why people would want a small dog like that anyway. if you're going to get a small dog, might as well get a cat, they're 10 times better. if you want a dog, get a medium or large dog so you can go on runs together, maybe hunt with it if it's one of those kinds of dogs.. it can protect your property, etc. things a cat can't do. but if you just want some lil fluffy bundle of cuddles, a cat is better, and you don't have to take them out to shit every 8 hours or whatever and they don't make obnoxious yappy noises and they're clean

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/jewish-event-at-labour-conference-abandoned-after-bomb-scare

Jewish event at Labour conference abandoned after bomb scare

Building evacuated after hoax caller tells organisers ‘two bombs will kill many people’

A fringe event at the Labour party conference hosted by the Jewish Voice for Labour group was abandoned because of a bomb threat on Tuesday evening, organisers have said.

Totally wasn't a false flag at all.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (792.9 KB, 1240x744)

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

people shouldn't own dogs or cats they do too much environmental damage

t. mega autist

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

yeah cause if i was going to bomb somewhere i'd ring up and taunt them beforehand lol

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

women though

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

like what, expenditure of resources? or cats killing birds, dogs shitting everywhere?
yeah. day of the overpowered fucking machine tbh and the artificial wombs and sexbots

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

ppl get small dogs because they want a pet but are too lazy to go on walks with it every day. The worst are the ones with big working dogs who need a lot of outdoors time but keep them sedentary.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

like what, expenditure of resources? or cats killing birds, dogs shitting everywhere?
both

this is another reason

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Let's hope it's properly investigated and they will catch the liars.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Tbf terriers are very good for ratting

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Law student, 20, pours water mixed with BLEACH on to men's groins on the Russian metro to stop them from 'manspreading'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206701/Law-student-20-pours-water-mixed-BLEACH-mens-groins-Russia-stop-manspreading.html
I hope she got killed.

Attached: 636x382-MP4-8185440948217073328.mp4 (372.9 KB, 636x382)

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Attached: We-are-not-the-same.mp4 (9.46 MB, 720x1280)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

wut?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6208827/Royal-Mail-begs-customers-not-post-CRISP-PACKETS-Walkers.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (254.78 KB, 306x410)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (529.04 KB, 634x472)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (457.16 KB, 634x509)

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Telltale "games" face a class-action lawsuit for their layoffs
HAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT

Attached: 1451187171495.jpg (50.88 KB, 368x425)

James Jackson
James Jackson

das whatchyu get for makin the same game we should make making bad games illegal

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

thought it was staged because some men would have given her a good smack. This is Russia, not the cucked west.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

big working dogs who need a lot of outdoors time
that's why I'll never have a dog unless I have a family someday to share that responsibility with. dogs, especially real (medium/large) dogs are very needy, they need a ton of exercise and taking them out to shit, etc.

cats just need a bit of play and attention/affection every day, plus food/water, some treats/catnip and lil bit of meat/fish, clean the box, some good territorial spots to sharpen their claws, take naps, sit and get a good view, windows, etc. they sleep like 2/3rds of the time and they're potty trained. perfect pets tbh
bleach on groin
what would that do? itching, burning, or serious damage? what a cunt
chinese and koreans deserve genocide. wish the nips won ww2 so they could rape all the chink/gook cunts for TEN TOUSAND YEARRRRRR

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

season of mists and mellow fruitfulness

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (778.1 KB, 962x642)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (908.53 KB, 962x660)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (917.77 KB, 962x660)

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

I would pour some acid on her face.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (941.44 KB, 634x737)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (792.1 KB, 634x793)

Kayden White
Kayden White

t. fantasist

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (490.55 KB, 621x726)

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

almost all being run by British Pakistanis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (636.09 KB, 634x774)

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

only 11 years
for £113,000,000

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

death penalty

Austin James
Austin James

They always blow it by making their hoaxes obvious.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Attached: kek.jpg (2.03 MB, 4500x3000)

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

morning lad

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

posting goblinas while SA is here

ballsy

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

SA tends not to be a banfag unless you promote traditional European religions as an alternative to worshiping a dead kike on a stick that says dead niggers is bad

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

JEREMY Corbyn wants to spend £5billion on giving free childcare to every family no matter how rich they are, he announced.

Labour also plans to turn childcare into a graduate profession - forcing increasing numbers of nursery workers to hold degrees.
thesun.co.uk/news/7345198/jeremy-corbyn-plans-to-spend-5bn-giving-free-childcare-to-every-parent-even-millionaires/

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

woah drumpf btfo

Attached: IMG-20180926-093047.jpg (27.73 KB, 591x444)
Attached: IMG-20180926-093049.jpg (54.47 KB, 640x659)

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

forcing increasing numbers of nursery workers to hold degrees
What an incredibly dumb thing to do.

Attached: nige.jpg (64.78 KB, 764x535)

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

This is a good place, I suppose, for our third annual meetup.
gothic style chapel
sleeps 22
8 bedrooms

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (598.15 KB, 800x532)

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Jizya

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

in 19th century new york americans formed gangs of volunteer firemen and fought each other over who got the right to extinguish a fire

Colton Green
Colton Green

Did Sargon leave UKIP?

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

He already admitted he drinks it right after the first tweet. It was a self-aware comment.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

based

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

"Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?"

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

How do you stop the scope recoiling and hitting you in the eye like that?

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Shoulder stock

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

that rifle has one and putin has had firearms training but it still recoils so idk

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

What is it with female law students and being mentaloid feminists? Also, what the fuck is it with virtually all law students being women? Schopenhauer was right about them and their inability not to commit perjury. Truly terrible times for the legal system.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Wait. Is this the bitch who stood around showing off her knickers (from a couple of months ago)? There is a pandemic of psycho thots tbh.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Yes, she's the one.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

A highly intelligent man should take a primitive woman. Imagine if on top of everything else, I had a woman who interfered with my work.
Oswald Mosley

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

hullo Abdul

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Labour: Higher Black Employment Cause For Concern
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/1044887956312477696

Attached: 1518903646486.jpg (199.52 KB, 550x550)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Is she just pissed off that Labour aren't the ones leading it?

Attached: -4.png (363.73 KB, 614x389)

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

cant believe the tories are giving wogs jobs, we need to do something about it, grrrrrrr

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Possibly. There's an argument that she misspoke and means unemployment, but then she'd be wrong; BAME unemployment has been decreasing.
Maybe they've gone full Soviet and believe facts are bourgeoisie. Reminds me of Trofim Lysenko telling Stalin they could grow more food in the winter.

Attached: Trofim-Lysenko.jpg (20.22 KB, 300x450)

Adam King
Adam King

Trofim Lysenko
Ah yes Mr thought he knew more about farming then people who had been doing it all their lives, let's plant shit in winter when the ground is frozen solid because he read farmers in European countries did so.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

because he read farmers in European countries did so
he can't have actually been that thick

Attached: 1dVMH.jpg (33.01 KB, 624x680)

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

slavs are thick af lad

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

there's that, but I reckon there's also a class factor involved; I've heard similar stupidity (although not to THAT degree) on other subjects and almost all the time it's some preachy wanker thinking he knows better.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

No really. He was a city boy who didn't know shit about farming, got the job because party politics and honestly didn't realise why Russian farmers didn't plant in the winter. And because he was so high up and well in with Stalin anyone who openly questioned his plan or the results got Gulag'd, until of course he fell out of favour.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

he was a city boy
he was so high up
every fucking time

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

tbh

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

uhhhh, but communism is true equality bigots

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

His ideas were a weird mix of Marxist philosophy, Leninist vanguardism and botany. He believed that the idea of genes and passing on said genes was bourgeoisie. Instead, plants could be taught when to grow, so they could be grown both in summer and winter. Of course, it didn't do anything but anyone that questioned the method was considered a fascist for believing in natural selection as opposed to Lysenkoism. It's quite the read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

John Carter
John Carter

how the fuck can modern commies read this shit and think that they are on the right side

Attached: st-anthony-the-great---mad.jpg (58.36 KB, 490x750)

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

By posting a picture of this memi king right here and calling you spooked.

Attached: 1500100922725.gif (3.72 MB, 413x486)

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Labour MP Laura Smith calls for general strike
Laura Smith, the Labour MP for Crewe and Nantwich, has called for a general strike to help bring down the Conservative government - if there isn't a general election
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45648081/labour-mp-laura-smith-calls-for-general-strike

Attached: labour.png (165.42 KB, 944x360)

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Attached: 4CY2YyEaP3lpoTRi.mp4 (2.88 MB, 784x432)

Carson James
Carson James

truly a party for the people, using their collective will to go against democracy

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

plants could be taught when to grow, so they could be grown both in summer and winter
was he tripping balls when he came up with this idea?
<mfw cityplebs still cant in2 agriculture

Attached: peasant.jpg (68.35 KB, 550x513)

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

<mfw cityplebs still cant in2 agriculture
I know the basics from gardening tbf tbh

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

pcgamer.com/uk/total-war-rome-2-is-getting-review-bombed-on-steam-because-of-women-generals/
Creative Assembly recommended that they mod the game if they're not happy with its current state,

Attached: Total-War-Rome-2.png (511.11 KB, 741x385)

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

mfw

Attached: not-historically-accurate.png (1.03 MB, 1000x1066)

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

seriously though, has labour forgotten how unpopular general strikes were? at least back then people sympathised with their cause

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Comrades
Never sure whether to laugh or cringe when they do this. Has someone sent a memo around labour telling them to start calling each other comrades and refer to themselves as socialists?

Attached: 1487420545008.jpg (83.86 KB, 405x727)

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

predictable complaints about "historical accuracy."
God forbid a game about history be grounded in said history

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

oy vey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (295.05 KB, 1080x658)

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

lad they are a cult, whenever you think "they cannot possibly be that stupid" you're thinking of them as people, not mentallers.

Attached: labour-palestine-israel.mp4 (7.76 MB, 854x480)

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Attached: ca67a97c3cb82953cbe673cd9a49e0cdc979ab4db91f8db5b22fdb0f73593dea.jpg (126.21 KB, 1077x959)
Attached: kek.webm (1.98 MB, 600x379)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

twitter.com/search?q="General%20Strike"&src=tren
Majority of the posts are calling out how bloody stupid it'd be, but you can find the headcases amongst it.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

east enders, like palestinians, dont go down easy
oh the irony

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (553.47 KB, 701x606)

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

wew
this
my family moved out because the darkies moved in

Charles Price
Charles Price

Rate my build lads. uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/q6TGdX

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

they are a cult, there's really no point in entertaining the idea that they know what they are on about

Attached: -s.png (431.91 KB, 1600x900)

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

ryzen 5
16Gb RAM
SSD + 2Tb
<£600
nice lad

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

where's the gpu?

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

tbh

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Taking it from the old rig along with my OS, fuck microsoft for trying to force me out of windows 7.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

out of touch as well
I know Harlow very well
most people dont give a fuck about Palestine, or associate them and corbyn with the IRA. Lefty dafties associate themselves with terrorist groups like right wing dafties associate themselves with Hitler.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

turn on Politics Live
Ash Sarkar
Fug

Attached: 0be5035f9d9930b3a8d11f8037cb00b6f73b7e9a2cbd6a58544b47d4110c8381.mp4 (10.39 MB, 1280x720)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Attached: -Ao1t1cg-K-UmHk4.mp4 (2.12 MB, 640x360)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

being mined out for pennies in btc before he buys it only for it to last 2 months max

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

black bailey? kek

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

he has a chance only because he's black

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

*sips*

Attached: Dn6by1pX0AAqjpu.jpg (69.66 KB, 750x918)

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Now that's meming responsibly.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

I'd love for some tart in London to be inspired and try this, I'd smack her head off the floor.

Attached: DoA4dwaXgAAbFiS.jpg (107.05 KB, 720x868)

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

it would be acid if it happened in londonistan, lad

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

manspreading is an issue on an empty train
manspreading is even an issue
i dun gedit

Elijah White
Elijah White

lad if some tart was coming towards me with a pot of weird shit I'd be decking her before she got a chance

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Bleach is an acid.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

bint pours bleach on your crouch
you stand up and floor her
half a dozen white knights in the carriage attack you
Fucking normies

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

bint pours bleach on your crouch
you stand up and floor her
half a dozen ethnics in the carriage get up to have fikki fikki with her unconscious body
This is London after all.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

kills in one punch
All right Saitama.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

God have mercy

twitter.com/wabbey/status/1044869281316569090
westminster-abbey.org/abbey-news/queens-window-david-hockney/

Attached: sdb.png (496.83 KB, 636x616)
Attached: DoAc2KeWkAMqe28.jpg (151.8 KB, 1080x1080)
Attached: DoAc2KfWkAUKqiF.jpg (211.02 KB, 1080x1080)

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Bleach is an acid.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (441.75 KB, 1462x2046)

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

tbf with acid attacks being a thing I'd be nervous as fuck if someone tried to pour some unidentified liquid on me

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

It's a woman, lad, they aren't made of stone

Attached: steiner.mp4 (7.86 MB, 640x360)

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

There is literally no reason for her to be doing this, the carriage is fucking empty.

Attached: DoBDoxhXsAAuEQy.jpg (65.99 KB, 634x358)

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Late stage decline

Attached: 768px-Aquarium-de-l'Ecole-de-Nancy-04-by-Line1.jpg (172.13 KB, 768x1024)
Attached: 1024px-Eyneburg-7.jpg (162.25 KB, 1024x768)

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

youtu.be/ARyq4V3Pw_c?t=58

forgive us Father for we have sinned

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Kennith Clarke is spinning in his grave at 12,000 RPM

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

I thought a bloody child had done it at first.

Attached: -n.png (52.42 KB, 411x442)

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Adults behaving like children is the rule of the day: see superhero movies. Artists are doing it too.

But if an actual child had done the window it'd be more creative and charming than it is. Even raw glass without any design would be better than what they chose.

Attached: Streamerglass.jpg (64.01 KB, 500x370)

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Attached: where-did-we-go-so-wrong.jpg (54.89 KB, 500x500)

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

if an actual child had done the window it'd be more creative and charming than it is
Agreed, although an actual child should not be replacing a stained-glass window in one of our most important abbeys.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

I remember when his bumboy drank drain cleaner and died after a freaky party

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/29/david-hockney-assistant-bleach-inquest

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

DAVID DAVIS HAS RESIGNED!!!

Attached: david-davis-has-resigned.mp4 (4.53 MB, 854x480)

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

For whatever reason I didn't read the unconscious bit tbh ngl

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

nicking my oc
smh tbh

lel

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Battle of Vigo Bay

Attached: smug-naval-pepe.png (148.67 KB, 523x850)

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

UK Labour enables assaults on free speech
electronicintifada.net/content/uk-labour-enables-assaults-free-speech/25576

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

oh so this was the crap that made me late the other day

Attached: Oxford-Street-20-09-18.mp4 (6.61 MB, 640x480)

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

u mad white boi?

Attached: islam-pepe.png (116.58 KB, 500x498)

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

I was tbh, the bus wasn't moving and traffic was standstill, so I walked and saw these pakis whinging about a paki who had been killed in some paki country for paki reasons
the utter state of this city

Attached: -g.png (173.89 KB, 688x720)

David Garcia
David Garcia

Distracted Boyfriend memi is sexist to men and women, Sweden's advertising watchdog rules
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/26/distracted-boyfriend-memi-sexist-men-women-swedens-advertising/

Attached: 9311.png (559.88 KB, 527x634)

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

you should have showed them your moves

Attached: queers.png (178.67 KB, 397x408)

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

wdtmbt

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Attached: delet.jpg (54.18 KB, 640x631)

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

wew what le fuck

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

testing random articles
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/26/labours-trust-jewish-community-severed-jeremy-corbyn-mounting/
thesun.co.uk/news/7351902/jeremy-corbyn-speech-labour-party-conference-2018/

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

I think they shut it down

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

naah it's still linking from elsewhere, try the link on here twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/1044922437278846976

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Reminder that stained glass is a sin

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Attached: Away-with-this-Popish-Idolatry.webm (1.31 MB, 854x480)

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

if you replace the i in memi with an e it works fine

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

SPOOKS DOWNGRADED WESTMINSTER BRIDGE KILLER
courtnewsuk.co.uk/spooks-downgraded-westminster-bridge-killer/
An MI5 chief told the Westminster Bridge inquest how the decision was taken to downgrade Khalid Masood as a ‘subject of interest’ six years before the attack.
Masood, 52, killed four pedestrians using a rented 4×4 before crashing into gates at the Palace of Westminster and stabbing PC Keith Palmer, 48, to death on 22 March last year.

Attached: ThinkingPain.png (8.36 KB, 120x120)

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

This
Stop being high church

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

oh for fuck sake I completely forgot about the filter

Attached: -k.gif (584.44 KB, 538x572)

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

stop being fat

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Make me

William Brooks
William Brooks

The Jews are just a bunch of holocaust alarmists

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

going to watch for the glorious redcoat uniforms

Attached: irish-brute.jpg (61.87 KB, 599x399)

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

thumbnail looks like adam and the ants

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

haha yeah, you haven't played it lad?

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

gen z tbh

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

*emigrates to new world*
*gets drafted instantly*
*get shot attacking conferderate irish brigade*
taigs got cucked in the 19th century

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

taigs are cucks

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Any of you lads got a sealed-environment terrarium? Thinking of starting one

Attached: InsideDickieSpencersDreams.mp4 (2.44 MB, 400x400)

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

keeek can you imagine the greco-macedonians allowing a female to wear armor and lead men in battle?

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Get a box of mantises and centipedes instead lad

Attached: kung-mantis.jpg (52.23 KB, 1280x720)

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Attached: 76664-004-4076537A.jpg (30.67 KB, 550x449)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

no idea why this was saved to my laptop but here you go

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (386.42 KB, 600x471)

John Wright
John Wright

starving taig is bigger than the anglo lads
wut?

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Attached: le-17th-century-face.png (565.03 KB, 567x411)

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

allowing IRL tyranids in your room

Attached: eda3d9883be01eaac77bd4f8a8969545aa286767b691613ff238b899c2193352.jpg (96.52 KB, 1080x699)

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

thinking the plants don't bear you malice too

Attached: little-shop-1.jpg (66.26 KB, 585x327)

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1044835860733218818

Attached: IMG-20180926-140933.jpg (148.03 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: IMG-20180926-140936.jpg (161.26 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: IMG-20180926-140932.jpg (165.14 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: IMG-20180926-140935.jpg (181.58 KB, 1080x1440)

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

the guy in that pic looks like a creatura what the hell kind of last name is saveedra

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Lads get a calendar/planner to catalogue your whereabouts all the time, else the eternal thot will try this shit

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

go to see Grease II
wew, that's how I know it's fake

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

all the normalfag insects bullying him for being a virgin in his teens

Attached: 1533616567393.jpg (36.87 KB, 853x474)

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

They can't keep their story straight, he has this in the bag.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Bill Cosby Gets Vanilla Pudding in Jail for First Meal Behind Bars
theblast.com/bill-cosby-first-meal-jail-pudding/

Attached: 1440984047051.png (214.78 KB, 326x344)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

why is this even a thing though?
why is nobody really investigating how antonin scalia died?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

CNN interviewed a bunch of women and they all believe him. Women know how much women lie.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

women

Attached: AHHHHHHHH.PNG (526.1 KB, 674x432)

Easton James
Easton James

*replaces you*

Attached: saavedra.jpg (58.7 KB, 520x714)

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

iirc wasn't kavanaugh working against roe v wade?
((they)) need their blood sacrifices

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Attached: IMG-20180926-142843.jpg (22.39 KB, 711x214)

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Attached: 1428602117966.jpg (17.62 KB, 177x255)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (93.03 KB, 220x170)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

this

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

tfw thot lies to your father to make him curse you which in turn makes your grandfather kill you

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

how long until mothers start scolding their 13 year old sons by calling them incels?

William Peterson
William Peterson

wtf is up with how women do their eyebrows these days anyway they look like retarded heiroglyphs so much makeup

Attached: 5ogt82teg8o11.png (254.95 KB, 910x760)

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

oh yeah the thots who draw it on? don't worry their phone will filter it to look sexay and then when tinder chad calls they will be hot. people like you don't eixist only the cellphone does

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

I've seen some imperium lasses adding eyebrows coz they worry about their thin eyebrows, looks even worse.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

ayyyy lamo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (502.73 KB, 633x630)

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

also the weird brownish mulatto hue they acquire lol

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

looks so shite tbh, cellphones were a mistake

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Attached: towie-thots.jpg (45.57 KB, 480x472)

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

her lips look like an arsehole

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

That thing needs to go back through the fiery portal it came out of

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

kek

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

american women are more stupid and shrill and lazy and fat but british women do seem to put on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much makeup

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

make sense, the only thing that comes out of it is shit

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

our slags are comfy and daft though. American slags just look evil and demonic

Attached: slags3.jpg (154.63 KB, 1200x630)

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

british women are fatarses as well

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

this

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

owned tbh

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

UK slags aren't as "no fun allowed" shrews as american thots are

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

we invented bawdiness tbh

Attached: aintree-slags-4.jpg (76.3 KB, 660x540)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

I feel like all yanks are a bit more confident by nature and so USA girls act like cunts more because they are confident they can get away with it. british lasses know they are all ugly and so dont get as lippy also can have a laugh. Still talking about women here but in comparison.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

this makes sense

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

have you lads taken your zinc, drank plenty of water, got some sunshine, and lifted weights today?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

got some sunshine
no lad, i dont want to look like im a poorfag and work in the fields
besides, i eat enough meat for vitD

John Jackson
John Jackson

ummm working in the fields is baste and redpilled

Attached: modern-pleb-v-traditional-peasant.png (173.96 KB, 2518x1024)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

I ran 2 hrs and a half lad. Endurance will see me through the future ethic conflict.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

*ethnic

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

sure, whatever you say Jakub

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

no feel like shit today xx

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Here's one for you, Steiner

Attached: DASH-1-2-M.mp4 (1.52 MB, 350x360)

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

To make Britain richer, make Britain beautiful
capx.co/to-make-britain-richer-make-britain-beautiful/

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

thanks lad that was comfy

Attached: 9e683e44ce54a24da6541a351e25bfda58435a909ed63e35c14e435d2b80223b.jpg (15.04 KB, 255x255)

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

lolberg globalist complains about effects of lolberg globalism

Attached: 18540.jpg (86.01 KB, 700x585)

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Wtf is wrong with people these days?

James Brooks
James Brooks

Assassins creed Egypt
assassins creed Greece
Assassins creed Rome?

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

assasins creed berlin?

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

no assassins creed Essex

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Assassins Creed: Wakanda

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

its not hard to climb up a mud hut

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

boomer sister finally got a smartphone and discovered messenger apps now won't stop sending me messages

Attached: sWp6RhM.gif (1.33 MB, 583x255)

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Attached: e0fdbbf8047945adb275039ca2c8c78fae122b0498adb312e52e7d8c10cdfca2.png (692.57 KB, 797x1000)

James Parker
James Parker

It's an 'assassinate Julius Caesar mission'

Attached: 1521133016241.png (55.66 KB, 650x773)

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

EAT YOUR GAMMON, DRINK YOUR ALE
YOUR TIME IS UP,
PALE, MALE AND STALES

Attached: C5vzPRQWcAA4Moz.jpg (127.69 KB, 900x1200)
Attached: DXjB2-OX0AEdA9W.jpg (155.77 KB, 1200x900)
Attached: DKt-54TXkAAl7dQ.jpg (165.8 KB, 1200x900)
Attached: C-4UetsWAAI0T5X.jpg (165.47 KB, 900x1200)

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

It's a follow Caesar around Gaul and the Civil War killing his rivals until he goes power mad with the apple and you kills him.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Does she send you memmies that are 10 years out of date as well?

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

brit-druid alliance when?

Attached: jesuswasadruidtbh.png (594.79 KB, 982x732)

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

haha, yes! COMMUNISM!!

Attached: 1525508905483.jpg (43.38 KB, 644x598)

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

none yet but about 10 pictures of my nephew so far over the last 3 days

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

the absolute state of anglicans

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

I love how moderns think politics is just taking sassy pics and going to dinners at fundraising networks. just wait until they meet wat tyler tier politics

Josiah King
Josiah King

We must embrace our christo-pagan heritage lad

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

i hope for the modern day british version of the chechen war tbh

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Just watched the end of Black Sails. Spoilers Captain Flint's ending is literally he goes and lives on a bum boy plantation with his former bum boy. wew.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

ohhhhh, THATS what welby is doing then

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (541.48 KB, 722x720)

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

get accused of bogus sexual harassment
"actually no, and I didnt have intercourse until long after I left University"
lmao look at this virgin loser

Is it better to be a sexual predator than a shut in who cant get laid?

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Been shilling Insular Christianity for years tbh lad.

She wouldn't be much use in the work camps tbh, looks like she's bourgeoisie as well so it's the bullet.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

I can't wait for another 25 years when these toss pots realise they fucked up and the state can't afford to keep them.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

based syncretism

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

The future is a cool brown, luxury techno-communism, bigot. It's inevitable. Western commies have always been soft, spoiled and (self)delusional tbh.

Volcel is masterrace anyway, lad.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Part of our christo-pagan faith is to bog homosexuals lad, do not project your sinful desires

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

different geography and situation politically tbf. as an island it will be somewhat unique where you get your support from, maybe bannonite NGOs or russians or both or factions of each using your lads to fight for control. then you have the ethnic components like white v. paki and briton v slav. idk seems like it might be a bit different.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

do not project your sinful desires
thats literally what the homo anglicans are doing on the congregation lad

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

tbf will there even be warfare? trump is the most minor zog nationalist ever and the shitskins just curl up into a ball and run away

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

yeah this whole angle makes me want to go full kemper. I am so sick of this society and how it treats white men. then they post shit like 70 percent of young men are unmarried and women are suffering and heres why thats a bad thing

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

yeah it seems like most of them will flee outside of the multi generational types.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

its a pooface doesn't understand the dichotomy developed by Engels between 'historic' nations (those that for material reasons can be the only ones to undergo proletarian revolution: read WHITE PEOPLE) and 'unhistoric' nations which are doomed to servitude until saved by the white proletariat and then uses the ideology in her own mind to get back at the apolitical white girls she shared her middle-class North London comprehensive with as part of her own not-so concealed ethnic revenge narrative episode.

If she was a male pajeet she would be stinking up incel forums.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

ywn win the lottery and create a self sustaining walled medieval community in the english countryside for lost white men with compulsory firearms training and military drill where we just farm our own food and produce our own electricity while pursuing noble pursuits such as the arts and science
and then lassies get jealous and we pick the best ones to let them in the walls

/ autism

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (257.3 KB, 318x315)

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

this good post

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Then they must be burned in a wickerman lad

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

You really think someone would do that? Just use communism as an excuse to hurt people?

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

would be fucking brilliant

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Gonna set up a Christian warrior monk group and then go full ancap and sell our services protecting people in the holy land in exchange for money and holy relics like the Holy Orders of old tbh.

I really wonder how the interventionist powers would deal with it, obviously they wouldn't be able to start bombing whoever they liked (knowing the UN and NATO they would bomb us) due to the fact we can fight back and have access to nuclear weapons.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

I really wonder how the interventionist powers would deal with it, obviously they wouldn't be able to start bombing whoever they liked (knowing the UN and NATO they would bomb us) due to the fact we can fight back and have access to nuclear weapons.
i wonder how easy missile defense systems are to use because back in the day you could just give inbreds stinger missiles and they were a potent threat right? but now you need like sophisticated missile systems right?

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

those nasty shitskin q-tip haircuts
DYEL shitskin faggots acting tough with muh slow mo camera
pretending to be US niggers because muh TV zombie retard

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

good lad
you calling me a slav?
wots the matter?

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

based

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

send her dick pics

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

If our own govt started doing it then a coalition of warloving Moderates TM would be dropping bombs on us in no time.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

i want to see them fight incel rage white lads

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

t. pooflag

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

yummy bit of gammon washed down with a pint of bitter
yes please luv

William Miller
William Miller

I would fight them, they look like pussies who would look down when I look at them

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Yeah I want to hurt people because I'm deeply misanthropic but I dont need to embrace an entire historiosophical schema to confront the fact that brown people smell bad, look horrible and will destroy my country if we let any more in.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

youd have to watch out for the lanky tard one who looks like frankensteins monster

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Have a kek on me, lads.

Attached: Sargon-of-Akkad-internet-scientist.mp4 (6.98 MB, 640x360)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Iraqi's and the Serbs bullied the yank airforce pretty hard so it can't be that hard to use AA guns tbh.

But the problem is how would they do it? I doubt France or Ireland would be willing to fly missions from their country and bomb us since it would give us the right to fight back and start a formal war between 2 (nuclear) powers.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

inbred subhumans only capable of base instincts
horrendous nigger music
funded with money laundering, drugs and tax dodging
these people WILL have links to or are in rape gangs
the cars and suits are made and designed by huwite men just for them to play dress up and pretend to be human
all this taking place in a post-modernist fucking hell hole of a town or city
literal hell on earth tbh

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

almost forgot
it's a holiday inn

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

yeah he is bigger, use a framing hammer or a long handled ball peen on him

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

the Zig Forums order of warrior-monks
I would drop everything in a heartbeat to join you lads

Attached: victorian-brit-feels.jpg (88.73 KB, 500x517)

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

tbh

holiday inn is hell on earth tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (631.02 KB, 451x700)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (792.13 KB, 518x1069)

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

I had gammon for the first time recently. It was my inspiration for the post. Didn't care for it tbh.

Not if they were invited by the govt here.

John Diaz
John Diaz

tbh I'm becoming more daft by the day. I can't stand to see this shit anymore

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

That subculture is just pure garbage tbh.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

yeah i dont like gammon tbh
its just a really thick piece of bacon, which i dont like because it doesnt go crispy

Adrian White
Adrian White

Democratic government invites foreign armies to drop bombs on it own people to secure it's own power

That's a government that is sure to last.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

itll get worse before it gets better

Attached: Great-Day-of-His-Wrath.jpg (3.24 MB, 3136x2023)

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

ireland
bombing missions
the taigs don't have an air force worth mentioning tbh

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

the government would control the media and you'd have to post photos of the aftermath on the darkweb for them to reach anyone n sheeit

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

I think the worst bit is huwites who go along with this and adopt their mannerisms

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

gammon must be cooked very carefully or it takes on a rubbery texture

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

I just find it funny that to insult us the shitskins have to name us after a yummy bit of meat but we can call them coolie, nigger, shitskin, raghead etc.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

me

Attached: the-waste-land.png (725.73 KB, 1468x722)

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

the worst bit is the politicians who dont let anyone put a stop to it. We would have had a nationalist government by now if there was any real democracy

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

A wonderful subculture that must be preserved

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

yeah every poll on immigration has wanted to put an end to it by far, let's have a referendum on that, which would win by a far greater margin than the EU referendum. every time a politician talks about 'will of the people' over the brexit referendum i want to slit their throat

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Democracy is an illusion anyway would be suspended in a time of national crisis.

This might've been what went wrong.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

I didn't say it would be the Irish bombing us tbh UN/NATO could just nick their airfields.

Hard to hide a 1000lb bomb being dropped on a council estate tbh

tfw we got rid of Goths for this

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Hard to hide a 1000lb bomb being dropped on a council estate tbh
just shut down the internet and say that the nationalists did it not them

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

tfw we got rid of Goths for this
jo cox literally ethnically cleansed goths out of batley smdh

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

If every household in England knew the forces of evil at work in our government then they would have revolted weeks ago. Apathy, ignorance/fear and deluded hope/escapism is the only thing keeping us britons from taking back our country.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/22/steve-mcqueen-school-photo-london-year-3-art
Every 7 year old in London to be photographed and then displayed in the Tate.
Wow, looking forward to this tbh

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

who's that lad

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Would rather be compared to gammon than shit tbh

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

years ago* lmao

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

It wouldn't need to be hid. Not saying civil war would be hopeless but it'd be a lot harder and more complicated for us than some seem to think. Save a few hundred Steiners thst might volunteer for us, you think the yank public would care if our govt were bombing council estates here? The narrative would be it's just collateral damage and the best way to prevent it happening again is win the war.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

Jesus Christ we have created a while new kind of subhuman in the west.

This will need to be atoned for.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

kidnap women and children and keep them as hostages so the government can't use drone strikes or bombing against us, and propagandise their deaths if they do. we can billet ourselves in peoples homes, threatening them to let us stay there or be tortured to death

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

The thing I don't get is how much they racialise themselves. I've heard them talk about each other as lightskin and darkskin.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

That would be immoral and exactly what they'd want from us tbh.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

fucking slaughter them all and feed em to the land

Attached: 1516977298077.png (65.26 KB, 297x308)

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

this but against the Fnics

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Winning the war would collapse the Government though, you seriously think Labour or the Tories would be able to last if they purposefully killed thousands of their own voters? Modern democratic nations cannot survive that shit, not to mention all the groups and people who now happen to have left over firearms, shit would be a mess.

Do the Iraqi shit lad, put all your munitions in schools and hospitals.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

tbh it is only natural, race is all and all is race

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

but we need to do everything to win the war so that the bryton can brappost in peace smh

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

bet none of them watch anime, implicit tbh

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

remember lads
they'll be watching us fight

Attached: its-a-long-way-to-tipperary.mp4 (13.49 MB, 480x360)

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

lads when you flush a poo where does it go? does it go in the sea?

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

yes

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

remember singing this in primary school c':

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

that's rude we shouldn't pollute the environment like that

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

a lot of sewage goes into the sea tbh lad it is bad

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

I whistle it all the time - especially when walking near pakis or wogs

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

c':
End thyself.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Some beaches even have a poo pipe lad.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

tfw tipperary is in ireland
Anschluss when?

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Martian sunset

Attached: I9krJsh.mp4 (682.82 KB, 1340x1198)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (131.66 KB, 316x286)

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

History teacher made us sing it in year 11

noice

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

I whistle dixie land and brighton camp a lot tbh, and xurious songs occasionally

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

year 11 is a bit late for singing i'd have found that awkward tbh

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

tbh

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

It was funny tbh. Good days. Not a single ethnic in the class either.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

come home huwite man

Attached: nordic.jpg (79.73 KB, 677x403)

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

good lad

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

sprain my ankle sparring with a friend in the park
walk to fucking A and E alone
2 friends refused to go with me because of "bad experiences in A and E"
they go to play tekken
<im not joking
register
<have you been in this hospital before?
no
<ummm, yes you have, you visited someone 3 years ago
ok…
<please take a seat and someone will see you soon
wait 5 mins
actually get seen by a guy
prods my foot and asks if i want painkillers
say no because i find the idea of taking painkillers antithetical to self improvement
<well if it doesn't hurt that much you can leave
sit there stunned that someone who gets paid exclusively by the taxpayers is telling a taxpayer to leave because they refused painkillers
my foot has swollen and become purple, veins bulging and unable to move my foot at all
get taken to xray
some high pitched metrosexual nurse who looks like a walking skeleton wheels me to xray
does the xrays
foot hurts the entire time, get a qt nurse to wheel me to a vending machine so i can buy a whisper and a yorkie
1 fucking pound each
wheeled back
2 white old gentlement on the cusp of senility near me
one of them unable to speak properly, clearly exclaiming to the nurses who are obviously ignoring him
the other less older gentlemen tries to get nurse attention
ignored
i just shout "EXCUSE ME NURSE"
people down the other end of the hallway pop their heads out
nurse is peer pressured into actually taking care of their patients
old guy just mumbles something painfully
the nurse, not giving a fuck and not even caring enough to ask him to try to speak clearer, just says "you'll be moved back soon ect ect"
xrays come back
just a sprain
wow it really hurts! sorry for wasting valuable NHS time!
in all fairness i was seen within 30 mins of arriving in one of the busiest hospitals in brighton and hove
ejected with no crutches or transportation
have to walk from A and E back home (several hundred meters)
people offering kind words the whole way back but not taking time out of their day to actually help
almost back home
the most motherly looking woman stops and asks if i want a ride
basically on my street at this point
say no but thanks, get back home
2 days later, foot in more agony
back to A and E
same doctor
trapped tendons
if it was left any longer i would have permanent damage to my foot
the low IQ taxpayer funded student nurses in the hospital missed this critical issue when collecting 30k a year
Does anybody know any ways of avoid national insurance tax? i will literally do anything required in order to avoid paying for a failing system that doesn't give a fuck about me.
I'm considering moving to Arizona at this rate and just visiting England when i get nostalgic.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

I remember the day some african lass joined the school and wore one of those alien xenomorph headband things

Attached: wew.png (1.16 MB, 1071x1059)

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

sue them and dip into the £70bn claims budget lad that's how this all works

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

ankle sprain

bad luck lad, I've had a moderate one for a month and a half and it still aches sometimes.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

tfw know a lad who worked in china in the summer
comes back, raves about how amazing it is there and how he is going to move there
smh
we are living through the fall of rome tbh when they lamented their lack of vigour and pride compared to the germanics

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

for him

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (189.35 KB, 324x500)

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Attached: bastee.jpg (535.7 KB, 709x843)

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

he is never coming back

Attached: z8at0oyk0ko11.jpg (60.09 KB, 640x620)

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

reminds me of issam zahreddines speech on the syrian refugees who left their homeland for the west while they stood and fought was based tbh

"To those who fled Syria to another country, I beg you don’t ever return, because even if the government forgives you, we will never forgive or forget," he said.
"If you know what is good for you, none of you return."

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Attached: huffpost-kekistan.jpg (360.59 KB, 1527x2182)

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

*honours my ancestors by burning down churches filled with Polish civilians*

Attached: Bandera-plast-1923.jpg (17.73 KB, 213x252)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

gay tbh
aussies had actual swastikas

Attached: Kekistan=fag-nation.png (557.06 KB, 489x648)

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

kekistan
neo-nazi
wew

John Carter
John Carter

it's associated with a known white supremacist and child abuser lad

Attached: 9ff21c5e1c93fd2ea076ec30712cd25b20fd5e7deeefb5aff3aae5ebca4ca993.jpg (71.66 KB, 661x665)

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

white

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

oh shit I forgot

Attached: Sargon's-dad-was-a-slave-tbh.mp4 (199.93 KB, 640x360)

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

He is actually white though, he made that black shit up to btfo the libs epic style.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

FRESH DEAN

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

decent production value
8/10

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

British teenage girls are among the heaviest drinkers in Europe – and have overtaken boys
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/26/british-teenage-girls-among-heaviest-drinkers-europe-have/
How long until mass suicide as a consequence of becoming barren spinsters?

Attached: tfw-want-to-sit.jpg (130.86 KB, 1600x1200)

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Will we have to fight over the remaining women then?

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Nope, we'll raid Denmark and Iceland, take back what's rightfully ours tbh

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

wops are niggers too lad

James Bennett
James Bennett

implying they won't get £20K of taxpayer-funded IVF to have a fashion-accessory baby in their mid-40s with donated nigger spunk

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Attached: 36913530-2090508914608523-8666678072667275264-n.jpg (47.38 KB, 540x960)

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Goodlad

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

this

Attached: saxons-ashore.png (1.66 MB, 1010x1417)

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

feel like pure shit. I just want him back x

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

no dean video game

Luis Long
Luis Long

Attached: EndItAllLadsTBH.png (141.22 KB, 344x421)

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

mercian warrior
looks like a pictish boar helmet tbh

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

its very depressing how women ruin themselves then expect some person to put up with them.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

They'll get married to some beta high earner at 35 or get knocked up by some wog, they won't die spinsters that's for sure.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

picts
real

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

2:55
no edwardian era gf

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Do black men really have big dicks and big luscious lips?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

this

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

tfw autism comes true

Attached: tbhh.png (59.38 KB, 1280x1024)

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Boar helmets are Indo-European as fuck lad

Attached: Screenshot-20180926-164507-Discord.jpg (265.55 KB, 1080x1340)

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

only asked one white girl
Wow it's fucking nothing

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

good pic

Attached: 8dfbdc53299301fd3fbdd5d89d06dabc.jpg (17.4 KB, 236x295)

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

looks woppish lad stop cyberstalking her

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

tfw

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Blacks seem to have internalised a lot of things, so they will say things like we have big luscious lips, we the best. because in the past of course, they were made fun of for that.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

The chinks make artificial islands all the time, we could do a similar thing and remake doggerland tbh.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (72.29 KB, 1280x720)

John Perez
John Perez

ufckinwotm8?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (183.17 KB, 556x304)

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

I'm not even that angry about the one mudshark. I'm angry that in the 20th century we sent a million young men to their deaths for the demographic replacement of our people with the human sludge you see in the video. It's an extremely blackpilling display because it shatters all illusions about the scale of ethnic settlement in this country.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

wanting a island called doggerland when you know it's going to become full of degenerates who only live there because it's called doggerland and they like fucking strangers in forests

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

can one of you fine lads please supply me with the
talk shit get banged nonce haha
webm
ok thankyou

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

he hasn't already relaxed into the blackpill's loving embrace
Look at this dood.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

just gonna listen to this on repeat today.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

I remember that chart from OKCupid showing what preference they desire most when it come to race. IIRC white women aren't really blandering up to the coon.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Nah lad it will be where all the ancap warrior monks live out their lives, sorta like how Malta was given to the Knights of St John.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

it was well over a million as well. and to think that western men once walked on the moon and dreamed grand dreams but now the western men are herded away into the periphery while women talk about how they like drinking as the foreigners whet their blades in the cradle meant for our future

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Noahs flood was God purging doggerland of all the sinners

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.37 KB, 447x378)

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

all because we turned our back on God

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

I see it more as the natural degeneration and death every society goes through. Good thing is that there will be some manner of rebirth

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

tbh I never really believed in multicult shit and had nationalistic as in recognising different nations and races very young but always had a bit of a civic streak when it came to "integration" of effniks. That was shattered by watching a TV show about indians living in france, who spouted the same line of being proud to be their adopted nationality and so on that you see here. I had never really thought about indians or other nonwhites moving to other countries as a kid and it just showed how nationality has lost all meaning, if anyone can be french then noone is.
Okay thank you

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Noah's flood
if anything lad its Utnapishtim's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth#Ea_leaks_the_secret_plan

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

not true. this collapse will be the last followed by the second coming

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

About fucking time.

Attached: Apocalypse-vasnetsov.jpg (612.9 KB, 1920x1006)

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

tfw she is actually right

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (737.28 KB, 1440x770)

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

it was well over a million as well

I just meant in Britain alone. 700k in the first and 300k in the second. I'm not going to going to press the point too much for fear of jerrycuckery, but also get depressed about the nobility inherent in the German stock which was wiped forever by bolshevik mongol hordes as a result of that conflict. It truly was a fight for the future of Western man that we unfortunately chose the wrong side in.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Not true tbh

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

tbh I was commenting on Nick Griffin era BNP videos when I was 12. Have always believed what I do now.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

white is just another word for english tbh

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

They said that when Rome was falling lad

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

I wouldn't say we chose the wrong side as I'd say the 20th century was a series of european civil wars that devastated our psyche. The 2nd World War is an interesting one though tbh as Hitler was a man of destiny but the Third Reich would probably inevitably liberalise, there were non-whites in the Wehrmacht and such brought into Europe by them to fight. I agree though lad.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

The video.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

fair enough lad this is around 8 for me

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Rome never had nukes

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

I shouldnt have put it in such black and white terms tbh, but I genuinely believe that a bit of the European spirit died when the Third Reich fell. The nazi insult grows a bit powerless when you consider that the men that my grandfather killed in the war were racially, culturally, ethnically and linguistically closer to him than 90% of the people that live in his street.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Now live in his street*

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

wtf that is some sort of lich necromanceress

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

The Germans shouldn't have been so butthurt over losing the world war tbf. We let them regain lands that had never been held by Kleindeutschland such as Bohemia but they still kept pushing.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

we have reached peak autism

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

2018 in the alternative universe where Godwinsson won at Hastings

Attached: theylive-happy.jpg (339.55 KB, 941x810)

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

lyttle cicen
awwwwwww

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

mfw you come across people who unironically think bankrupting the entire nation to give free cancer treatment to barely 15k people a year is an ethical use of taxpayer money
cancer sucks but im not going to pretend that a child with cancer is more important than the infrastructure or military of a country.
how much does cancer treatment cost the NHS per person? 30k? 50k? 70k?
People who do not understand that governments are run on a budget are easily the most cancerous type of person that exists, the only reality those people operate on is the release of dopamine they get when watching a child hooked up to taxpayer funded cancer meds in his own private room while the infrastructure of the country crumbles around them.
The tryanny of the Infirm and the emotionally weak will be the destruction of this country.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

I've become enlightened by Localism tbh lads

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Gonna call it The Order of the Chad after /arelad/ Chad of Mercia.

Patton was right when he said getting rid of the Nazi's after the war was a bad idea.

Attached: 220px-Saint-Chad.jpg (31.2 KB, 220x308)

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

what if the church just helped the child for free because everyone was moral 😤 praise jebus

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

People who do not understand that governments are run on a budget

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (38.42 KB, 420x240)

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

good lad
<acolytes of the order of the chad

Attached: brit-goes-for-a-walk.jpg (62.33 KB, 523x600)

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

just raise the budget to pay off all the debt lmao

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

The commanders title will just be "chad" so whenever he's walks into a room they will all say "RISE FOR THE CHAD!", far better idea then the B.U.M.M.E.R.S (British Union Members Militia Enforcer Regimental Service) tbh

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

wdhmbt

youtu.be/dbkrT25BzXg

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.3 MB, 2159x1080)

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Wes thu hal, Chad.

Attached: english-pepe.png (456.15 KB, 4496x4328)

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

kek
frogs have it worse than us it seems

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Attached: cleon-pteerson-art.png (1.26 MB, 1000x995)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Much better than the kike edit

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

why's the lad on the bottom left tucking the other lad in?

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

They probably are but they refuse to acknowledge skin colours exist in law so we have no idea how fucked they are demographically, fun fact about that, apparently some bloke got sued because he said a woman was black and he was white on TV, fucking weird tbh.

Old English classes in schools when? It's about time we have a language that yanks can't understand.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

it's still looks shit, ugly art

Attached: 1516180486468.jpg (1009.59 KB, 2562x1404)
Attached: 1515873491166.jpg (3.62 MB, 3984x2986)

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

if the welsh, cornish, jocks and irish can have their shitty dead languages brought back to life, we can have old englisc tbh

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

They've had diversity since before WW2 tbh

Invite colonials to fight for France
When the bombardment comes at Verdun they massacre their officers and run
after the war they get settlement anyway

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

It's surreal that this art style went out of fashion. It means you can literally depict anything you can imagine as if it was real. What more than this could the artist want?

Blake King
Blake King

Lovely lasses. Sadly they are getting Olived

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

It'd also give our lads a good boost to learning Scandinavian or German languages if they want to.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Reminder that they were going to use black troops during the revolutionary wars to rape women in English villages if they ever managed to invade.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

lets update the NHS with 40B fucking quid
<how are you going to keep paying for the updated infrastructure?
increase income tax!
<you do know that income tax doesn't go into the NHS right? that's what NA contributions are for, you have been paying your NA contributions, right?
no i can't afford them at the moment, i don't have enough money! *sips £15 vodka and takes toke of £6 per pack cigarettes*
<ok so how are we going to afford this NHS update then?
we tax the rich obviously!
<and what if they decide to leave?
well we should just take the money that's owed from them or send them to jail if they refuse
<you can't just do that! that's what the nazis did to jews during the war!
silence
Fucking love making lefties have a taste of their own contemptuous medicine
Anybody want to know anything about the shithole that is brighton and hove?

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

meanwhile Baden-Powell was going on what he called nigger hunts in Africa. there can be no doubt which European empire was the more racially aware.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

its a very poetic language
smh they're gods iirc
the west stopped caring about beauty roughly when it stopped caring about God (late 1800s)

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

I love a horror story so yes please lad

Xavier James
Xavier James

nearly a tenner a pack now lad

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

wants to be taken seriously
cant even spell "functionally" correctly

Attached: 1424763491329.png (23.89 KB, 492x475)

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

NA contributions

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.23 MB, 2048x1536)

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Mexican Military Disarms Entire Police Force of Acapulco over Drug Cartel Corruption
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-acapulco-police-corruption-drug-gangs-disarm-military-a8555756.html

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

"Refugees not welcome" seems like such a shit thing to say tbh, should've gone with "NO PAKI'S, NO WOGS AND THROW THE FAGS IN BOGS" tbh

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

tfw not used to paying for meals with women, mummy always pays.

Michael Green
Michael Green

not doubting it but source, never heard that tbh
I know we officially refused to cooperate with french north african forces in WWII the burgers did though as they were just raping their way in the world

Ian Green
Ian Green

it's a twist on what the mantra was at the time
tbh. Hitler was right should have been Mosley was right tho

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

I've found that at the end of the meal and it's time to pay, if you just talk to her and ignore the bill, she'll have an autistic mini breakdown and pay.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

using the language of refugee allows our enemies to retain control of the narrative by legitimising the false term

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

hitler youth was based on the scouts tbh

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

nice, tbh I will literally never ever pay for anything other than my own food.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

taigs stealing our memis

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

taigs have always survived by leaching off of GREAT britain tbh

Jason King
Jason King

Yeah don't quote me on it tbh, I had to source bookmarked and now I can't find it, I recall the only time it actually happened was some battle where the French ordered their colonial troops to rape any English woman they found, been trying to find it since I posted.

I get why they said it but it seems so mean spirited that it would only turn people away and push them to the other side.

John Flores
John Flores

What other countries are completely irrelevant to all of human history like Ireland?

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

monteniggers

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Latvia thank god Ukraine went to space

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

USA

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Pakistan

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Not true, Pakistan invented and formed the definition of "Genocide by Rape" in the Bangladesh Liberation War.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

korea

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Think they had a pretty big impact on the history of 1,500 girls in Rotherham tbh

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Attached: gamm.png (486.78 KB, 611x410)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

weak answers lads
burkina faso

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

wales too

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

benin

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

central african republic

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Lesotho

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Invented the smart phone, touch screen and MP3 player tbh.

If you really want to be like that, Nauru.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

materialist toys
smh

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Attached: Spurdobenin.jpg (68.95 KB, 680x739)

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

the witch hunt for material things on the FAR EXTREME right is stupid tbh
housing
school places
jobs
hospital beds
bennies
all material things the immigrants are taking but no let's turn people off to material things, roight?

Attached: joe-bollocks.webm (277.31 KB, 1280x720)

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

this is a spiritual war tbh

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Nah all pretty important in the modern life tbh.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

your race is a physical thing but go ahead, pull an evola and call it spiritual to appear consistent u dumb dumbs

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

this tbh

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

don't bully wales

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

wales voted leave tbh

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

Good luck taking the country back with just bare hands and no tech.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

the normies are part of the same race as me but they are normalfag d*gs hows that work einstein

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

the only thing of note wales did was follow england
wew lad

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

good lad

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Apparently a Welsh man invented the = and the microphone so they are pretty important to history.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

wales is a beautiful land it doesn't need to do anything but exist

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

I hope the Queen likes it! Artist unveils stained glass window tribute to Her Majesty
express.co.uk/news/royal/1023230/the-queen-news-westminster-abbey-window-queen-elizabeth-royal-news

Attached: Queen-artwork-1526576.jpg (138.07 KB, 590x871)

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

running out of posts lads

Easton James
Easton James

looks a bit poo tbh wheres the saints

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

What a waste of glass.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

you