Anything big enough to be useful is botnet

please prove me wrong

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1920x1080, 140.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chan.org/g/
youtube.com/watch?v=h6PUWZ0FOZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not wrong.

Is Xfce a botnet? GIMP? LibreOffice?

I think you were looking for 4chan.org/g/

XFCE literally sends back heartbeats through network manager to freedesktop.org.

Oh, didn't know that. Whatever, there's lots of other "big" software that don't send shit.

All modern compilers and interpreters and processor architectures send analytics to nsa.gov

-my dick isn't botnet
-ratpoison isn't botnet

Do you havisfaction a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

And yet you believe ?

Emacs isn't a botnet.

Sends everything you type to stallman.org.

Am I being memed

No, but it sounds a lot more plausible, since NetworkManager is GNOME/RedHatware.

Do you think a libre piece of software that's used by thousands of the most paranoid fucks on the planet is going to send telemetry without anyone noticing?

George R. R. Martin wrote all his books with Wordstar on an old DOS computer. Look it up.

I write all my papers in LaTeX on an old GNU/Linux computer. Look it up.

Nigger have you seen the retards who use Chrome on linux? GNOME Online Accounts? Fucking Google Calendar synchronisation? Even on Zig Forums there aren't many talking about how most distros are bundled with spyware software. The fact that they come with this software suggests they don't know what the fuck they're doing, or it is purposely malicious. Nobody is noticing.

Do you know what NetworkManager is, and at which level it operates? It's a daemon, not a GTK app.

Told you

AYO WOOOOOOOOORDSTAR.

That GnomeSocial stuff is pure cancer, but I presume it doesn't do anything unless you sign on? Does KDE have an equivalent pozload of this crap?

Who knows lad, we don't have a proper firewall here on linux.

Wordstar even works on CP/M computers. Good shit, Maynard!
youtube.com/watch?v=h6PUWZ0FOZM

Alan Moore writes in wordpad and doesn't use the internet at all.

Attached: moorecompaqpres.jpg (403x292, 29.15K)

Ethereum is a botnet

I envy him

gcc is perfectly fine.

shit thread

There's no reason you can't do the same.