Every PC is backdoored ===BOTNET===

So either they waste all that time catching criminals and trying to stop terrorist attacks for shits and giggles, or they actually can't and don't monitor everything that is done with PCs and mobile devices.

Digital surveillance exists, it is a big problem and it may lead to a surveillance authoritarian state; but you guys are being ridiculous with your claims.

Attached: BOTNET.png (1234x189, 3.37K)

It isn't a theory.
They have press releases on these things.
Did you just slide in here from facebook and don't have a clue.
Current iteration is called Prism.
They don't need to sit there monitoring all day every day, it just feeds through their data centre, right from the internet backbones. Checks for keywords, standard patterns, it isn't hard to do.
Everything is logged, that's even in the laws. None of it is secret, you must be absolutely clueless. Housewife or young teenage girl?

Any resources on how they deal with ssl, gpg, or the like. I find that interesting from a purely cryptographical standpoint. I can't think of any way you could mass collect that sort of stuff without using hardware backdoors to go around it.

They don't hence the quantum stuff.

It’s called the Talpiot Program or Operation Talpiot. Now, may I please have my forskin back?

I was denied secret clearance based on my posting history here so yes sweetie, everything is botnet

That is a big part of why they are currently failing. They collect so much data they have no way to sort through it for the valuables. That is where Big Data and AI will be put to use.

Anything they can't crack easily gets archived until they can. For most people this doesn't matter because statue of limitation laws are up before that.

Bareback? Or did they just look through your browser history?

No I use foreign non-logging VPNs, proxychains, and tor not sure how they found out I posted here but because ISIS once had a board here you're disqualified for governmental work unless you're 1 in a 100 million and they need your skills that badly

of course they "mass collect" encrypted data retard they collect everything. the question is whether they have the capabilities to break it later on-or now-if you are dumb enough to buy the quantum breakage scare. those who do follow this field of research know the answer is most certainly they do not (yet) although there are whispers of functioning quantum entanglement data xfer protocols. standard computing even super/HPC cannot break strong encryption. period.

It about efficiency. Why pay for all that silicon die for a backdoor that actively spies on you and you can't control? When I buy a computer, I expect full fucking control, I shouldn't be walking on the edge of legality by opening my fucking computer case. Same thing with cars too. They deliberately make products complex and documentation scarce and obfuscated so the common white folk (AKA goyim) can't repair it, and rely on the manufacturer to repair it solely. Good luck for the support to last for more than five years too because once the support is done and its broke again it might as well be trash.
John Deere, Intel, GM, Samsung, Apple- all these fucking worthless excuses for a company all put tracking and planned obsolescence technology in their products and contribute to so much E-waste that they should be classified as fucking Bio-Terrorists. Not to mention their extensive collaboration with ZOG too.

Attached: 4a309ea259daaee83270059cd6d8c8921d8fd34b.jpg (853x458, 127.27K)

Wew laddie.

Attached: Compootahsberacist.jpg (400x178, 17.68K)

I'd have an easier time thinking they got a trojan on your computer somehow than breaking all that. Makes me want to apply for a job to see what they say.

Ok faggot. Take apart an modern automatic transmission from a 2017 Ford with no manual whatsoever.

3PLA MOSSAD MI(numbers)

You probably left out the most important part about DNS logs. You should change the DNS in the WAN DHCP/Static (in the WAN setting) not in the LAN (router local or localhost)
It could also be that your ISP uses a fake gateway so you can't fucking change your DNS..

why use quantum entanglement when they can livestream your phone screen or computer monitor everytime?

Attached: test.jpg (600x309, 22.6K)

Ok faggot. Take apart any slushbox with no manual whatsoever.

Attached: 70s tranny.jpg (1920x1280, 351.22K)

E-waste is ignored thanks to (((UN))).
Also the massive spyware programmes are made so they can ID the cattle goyim. You know, they're even forcing these new self-administered 'implant-based' telemetry for medical devices now.
They're clearly grooming the goyims for the iCattle ID implant.

Again, you guys keep saying modern CPUs have backdoors and shit. It should be trivial for them to go into any computer and steal data, yet they don't. They rely on forcing people to give their passwords for encrypted drives, zero-day exploits and social engineering.

I'll explain it to you faggot, in a court case you have to reveal how you obtained evidence because illegally obtained evidence is not admissible so using the backdoor as evidence in court would not be allowed and lets say they gain a warrant to use the backdoor there would be public outcry because of the CPU backdoor so what do they use the backdoor for? The backdoor is used to gain intel and thats it and if it is required (((they))) will deploy conventional method of surveillance to catch you. In a country of 300million people is hard to spy on each single person with conventional methods so they use the backdoors to find out who to spy on but keeping your harddrive encrypted and using a more secure OS (libre linux over windows) will make sure you dont get butfucked in court but it wont guarantee Israel wont have your data although I'm yet to see evidence that CPU backdoors are being used but that is because of the original point (((they))) dont want you to know.

You're both faggots I can take anything apart it's getting it back together again still working that's impossible.

You are too clueless to be posting on this board. Go read up on Snowden leaks, OPSEC, and plausible deniability.

You shouldn't be posting here either namefag.

I would have told the dumbfuck to RTFM. You're too kind user.

Sorry to have triggered you pal, thanks for the (You)

kek'd

ISIS had a board here?

You don't already have an electronic chip in your ID card? We in Yurop have, and I think it's the only choice now, so when I'll (I won't) renew my state brand, I can't take the one without electronic bullshit.

it's known that phones are littered with some of the worst software/firmware you fuck. if you think you can deal drugs on social media and not get caught, you're fucking retarded

Yes it is called >>>/cia/ since the cia is the same thing as ISIS.

You do know that Wikileaks released to the public a bunch of tools and exploits that the security agencies use to obtain data, right? Those tools would be unnecessary if they could literally push a button and gain access to the PC, smartphone and WiFi network of pedophile number 65 in their list, and that data would also be illegal and inadmissible in court.

The fire rises

So the neural network botnet learned how to post on Zig Forums, huh?

not used for that. it would be deployed in black budget space & military programs to allow high command to circumvent conventional communication networks within a project that are operated by regular engineers or potentially viewable/interceptable by the public. rumored to have been used in some of the mars missions.

it's just about low-hanging fruit.
don't run windows.
don't run unsolicited javascript.
you're untouchable unless you're specifically targeted.
and if they want you, they get you.
it's simple.

Most targets are not high value enough to warrant state-level intervention, which as pointed out, would end up being counterproductive to their goal of full spectrum surveillance. Or, there is some (((reason))) why they don't step in, so for most criminals and even some high level terrorists, these backdoors are never utilized you may recall the manufactured MSM circus over the FBI's muscling of Tim Cook to supply a backdoor to the San Bernardino shooter's iphone Also, there are zero days, and then there are backdoors that haven't been scandalized to the public yet. Guess what category most zero days end up falling into. Actual zero days end up taking an astonishing amount of man hours and expertise to construct and/or uncover, which of course means state-level resources (see stuxnet and the iranian nuclear program), and really just end up being fully offensive campaigns comprised of a collection of exploits and techniques rather than one magical ring-3 vector.

If you want to protect yourself and use mainstream software and get 0day'd you only have yourself to blame. Again, I'll say it's about low-hanging fruit. If they want you they'll get you no matter what. This isn't about a slippery slope. You are in control about how much you give them (at least if you're on 8ch/tech it's a given that you are paranoid/mentally ill enough to understand the value/cost ratio.)

As soon as a zero-day exploit gets to the public then it's not a zero-day exploit, just an exploit.
And that is my whole point. It makes no sense for them to waste man-hours reasearching programs and operating systems for security bugs and developing tools to exploit them; if they could just hit a button and make IME broadcast the target's location, connect to a wireless connection, write spyware to the RAM and send the unencrypted contents of the HDD anywhere, regardless of the user's operating system or hardware. The same thing is theoretically possible with phones since the modem firmware is always proprietary.
Of course there is surveillance. Of course they gather data illegally of both citizens and non-citizens of the US, both in the US and Europe; but I find hard to believe they can literally control any hardware remotely and access any database they want to.

(You) (Need to chill out)

It's a separate processor that's always active (provided there is a source of power connected), runs a MINIX3 fork, has the highest privilege levels (well above your OS), and is designed for remote administration. What's so hard to believe that cianiggers can use it to access any modern Intel system? If legit sysadmins are using it to manage their infrastructure, what's to stop people with top-secret clearances who have access to all the relevant Intel details from doing the same? The fact that you're not on their radar doesn't mean your hardware isn't already compromised out of the factory. It also doesn't mean that police and FBI have access to the same details, so they have to rely on Windows 10 spying or use exploits like regular plebs. And even the cianiggers can't do much about systems that don't have Intel ME, but exploits will still work.

You have a childish conception about how these exploits work and what they are used for. Go back to lurking.

You forgot jews from intel holding all the good toys for themselves, and you get 10% increase in performance.

That'd be really spooky if it were true that they ever told you why you were denied clearance.