Why aren't you on fedi user? Don't you know the [jews/porkies/botnet] control and censor big social?

Why aren't you on fedi user? Don't you know the [jews/porkies/botnet] control and censor big social?
pleroma.social/

Attached: IMG_20180705_010525_348.jpg (1024x1064, 84.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WitchesTown/InstanceInternals/blob/master/Blocklist.md
github.com/tootcafe/blocked-instances
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Louis_Brandeis
mastodon.social/terms
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8414-corporate_surveillance_digital_tracking_big_data_privacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beacuse ALL social media is kikery. Get a life, /pol/yp wannabe white man.

Gee, boy, it’s another Twitter “killer”!

Also, nice shilling for your shit website.

It's not a Twitter killer, fedi is an everything killer:
Mastodon and Pleroma replace Twitter
PixelFed replaces Instagram
FunkWhale replaces SoundCloud
Frendica replaces Facebook
(there are other ones but they're too small to mention)
Fedi basically bootstraps any social network with content and prevents censorship.

1. Tripfags don't get to have opinions
2. Pleroma isn't my project, and that isn't my site. I use layer8.space.

Attached: IMG_20180705_120859.jpg (1080x395, 60.02K)

Supporting a software that was heavily shilled by media and backed up by MS puppets.

Mastodon is SJW/Kike cancerspace.
Use Matrix (FOSS) instead like #tech:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

What are you, some kind of hipster?

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DhE9hu9W0AAL.jpg (1024x768, 126.56K)

Fuck mastodon for trying to turn gnu social into a walled garden lefty safespace.

Nigger just use a node that doesn't have SJWs, and anyway Pleroma doesn't have this issue, hence why I'm recommending it.

I don't think you know what that means

MatrixOE has a bigger and more trusted network than Fedi, with many organizations like American Federalists using it as a base.

Nope but I'm not mad to the point of not supporting someone like eugene. Thanks to his recklessness which he has been warned SEVERAL times by SEVERAL people he turned the fediverse into twitter 2.0.
Blocklists did not exist before him.
Content warnings did not exist before him.
Separatists did not exists before him.
non "Private" Message did not exist before him.
Datamining on the fediverse did not exist before him.
He is the central conjuncture of several problems because he's a influence greedy ideological young cokemonkey idiot.

Fedi can't kill DIscord (Matrix/OrdoEvangelistarum)
It can't kill Youtube either (PewTube, DTube, Bitchute)
It can't kill Tumblr (GhostCMS is the closest)

Eugene sucks, but for none of the reasons you listed.
All of that stuff is useful if not standard for a social media site, I don't know about you but I don't want loli on my timeline when I'm on public transport and you can turn off all content warnings.
What issue could you possibly have with blocklists, private messaging.
And what do you even mean by 'datamining'? What super secret data is being sent to his lair?
Separatists are inevitable with any networked libre software project once it gets big, their existence only speaks to its size.

Hasn't yet != Can't

Format differences, my friend. If the format is WRONG, then replacing it is impossible.

Changes in format are done incrementally, first came Dtube etc and now we have PeerTube and we'll probably have something even better later.

The principles baked in human interactions are all wrong though. Discord is made for cliques, Twitter is made for graffiti and whining, YouTube is made for video, Whatsapp/Telegram is made or one-on-one communications, and Amino is made for fandoms as an all-in-one package

I think you've got it backwards, Zig Forums is the one pushing forced memes and scrambling after Zig Forums's table scraps.

tripfags knows no bounds, they should just fuck off

Please explain how literally no one uses it for that, it's all meme channels a group chats.

Then use Whatsapp as a better example of "SMS replacements"

Standard in the likes of twatter ? I highly disagree.
There "useful" stuff doesn't mean that it's useful to others or even that is as real benefice to the person who "likes" using it.
NSFW is the only kind of warning that is reasonable, otherwise if you let the users have their own content warning it becomes a clusterfuck of bullshit to read in the timeline.
I see that you do not have enough knowledge to even grasp the problem that these two represents.
First blocklists goes against the principals of what is a federation. But it is also a solution to corner cases like spamming thus in this case it's a reasonable way to use it.
But is this reasonable ?
github.com/WitchesTown/InstanceInternals/blob/master/Blocklist.md or this github.com/tootcafe/blocked-instances
Blocklists creates walled garden for people, it's that kind of tool that creates people who say
on a publicly available space.
It was also reinforced by the fact that eugene still does not have a public timeline without any subscription.
Plus when people are gullible to someone else it creates this
telegra.ph/Instances-to-silencesuspend-on-Mastodon-06-23
This autistic (or paid shill) even added Raptor Engineering on it's list. For me all of this is a sign that the fediverse is being attacked by external entities and only pushed eugene bullshit forwards.
Not letting people having the choice to speak with each other is a mind killer, it is what creates, reinforces, and pushes separatist/tribal movements/way of thinking.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Louis_Brandeis

Don't you see the problem in "private messaging" ? on a "Public network" ?
There's nothing private about them the admins of the servers will be able to see/use the content regardless of the word private but most users won't even know that it is not private
mastodon.social/terms
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8414-corporate_surveillance_digital_tracking_big_data_privacy

Public doesn't mean it's legal for an entity to copy and use data that someone posted. If people knew the basics about copyright they would know that per default what they post is theirs (it's proprietary) and not someone else, excepts when the users agrees to the "terms of condition and use" to share "data" and "data" can be anything.

I do not agree separatist can be a minority or not.
I don't give a dam when people want to make a "private" space but when it's public and the sole purpose of the federation is to let people choose to communicate with each other or not it's not up the admin to tell it's userbase to who and who can communicate with each other.

At the very least not in this case. OPs pic was just as cancerous as a ben garrison cartoon. Back to boomer hell where you belong.

I have the opinions I want, sweetie. Thanks for the (you).

Show me ONE original Zig Forums meme. ONE.

If SJWs don't want to be exposed to certain content I don't care so long as said people can still speak.
As for private messaging it does the job for now, even if admins can see it, maybe some sort of encryption should be added later.

All social media is bad. Don't use it.

social media is only a new term. websites, newsgroups, and bbs's were social media before the term even existed.

There's a big difference: those old things worked fine on minimal hardware. An 8-bit computer with a modem could call dialup BBS. And if you had a Unix shell account, you could also do email, usenet, irc, and browse web/gopher/ftp with Lynx.
What they call social media today is an excuse to load a shitload of javascript in your big fat browser, with lots of data-mining, tracking, ads, and censorship.

Attached: borderline.jpg (624x372, 48.24K)

Hit the gas.

Not really, it is just shit ton of UI, de-botnet it and it still is "social media".

Can't de-botnet those things. If it could work in a simple html browser, then maybe something can be done. A small, simple browser has a chance of working on old hardware that isn't botnet.

If it doesn't botnet your ass, and allows you to actually delete your account, it's GDPR ready tbh

>press Delete Account

Well then it's not GDPR compliant, and it's buttnut. Simple.

Because I don't have autism.

Well try make a Tumblr-like blog that can do that, or a twitter that does only clean CSS.

Then why are you here?

Don't you know only niggers use "Social Media"?

kill yourselves

WoW, an open source alternative to something I don't use anyway and have no desire to use. Cool.

And Spics, kikes, soyboys and cucks. What else is new?

what would i do there?

No one cares about your "social media" app unless everyone else is using it. Mastodon and whatever this is will remain irrelevant, no matter how free and open source they are. Just make a personal website and use email. I'm sorry but this is the hard truth.

Doing secure things in browser is stupid. You need a standalone application for it, even "social media" or whatever jewish buzzword of millennia it is.
Microblogs are for 89IQ retards like Trump, based black people, teenage girls, antifa and general American audiences. There is no point in copying something inferior for the sake of having a copy.

Matrix is a shitty centralized Jabber with http as transport and json instead of xml. There is no point in copying something what already works, works good and doesn't execute javascripts sent by a malicious contact because instant messaging client is not a browser, but certain venture capital firms keep thinking it is.

If you post something online, i.e. it is accessible on Internet on one of the ports search engine crawlers check, then do not expect it to be "private". If it is a public web page, it can be scraped and therefore it is not private. If it's a closed garden "social media" website, or "you have to be registered to view links and images" kind of web-forum, it is still not private, just waiting for you to pass a few deanonymizing hops, unless you run the software on your hardware and gives access to selected group of people.
It's a spook, m8. Nobody is inclined to care about your fee-fees when transferring onesies and nullies over a network of computers, it's a zero effort operation from bald ape's standpoint and can be repeated countless number of times until no need for such information is present.

You should not expose your data to people you don't trust at all, that's it. Want it to be "private", but still have to use third party for transfers, encrypt the damn shit. Having "private" person-to-person messages as a side feature on forums or facebook is an obsolete feature from early unix mainframes and then bbses.

Shitpost profusely and alot of free software people are on there.

(checked)
Social media apps become massive when they are required in order to do something, Twitter had that thing where they let you get your Tweet on a big screen at some event and as soon as a single Fedi project does something like that (and since the number of them is growing rapidly the chance is higher) it will be flooded with content and users.

They are making a Go implementation, having bridge diversity and JSON > XML

He has done fairly well in life for a retard. Perhaps you're just bitter about losing an election.

He is salty, but you are a kike lover for supporting Trump, so yeah.

So do Jews, what's your point?

That was already stated in the post in the lines

What are companies.jpg. Companies do care about the law otherwise we would have seen Microsoft implement gpl software long ago, otherwise I agree people can do whatever they want as long the copyright older does not legally complain.
I agree with that but the point still stands people who post things even in public spaces have automatically their copyright on it (except if there was a eula that said you authorized them to do X).
Why are you replying to this ? Obviously the user you respond to is aware of that.

Does that mean murder is fine because the victim can't complain afterwards? You forget that the State has a right to prosecute any crime regardless of the petitioner.

Fuck you, nigger. Masto exists to cater to hypochondriac she-twinks and whalekin, and Eugene has spent most of his development time figuring out new and innovative ways to block out the rest of the Fediverse. #punchjaps
You don't know shit. Suck my cock.

anyway everybody should get on spc

Trust a former fedi user.
The whole fediverse was destroyed when Mastodon came along. Now it's just homosexual furries.
Even the people who were once good shitposters have adopted their garbage styles.
Use Matrix or IRC. Fedi isn't worth it.

Not him but "social" websites have nothing to offer people who are at the bottom of the social pyramid. Might as well shitpost on file:///dev/null, it's faster and has the same number of people reading.

REKT.

You seem to be lost

Having a social media account is basically providing a "here's a bunch of arbitrary reasons to get me fired" list to any chimp with a chip on their shoulder.

you forgot (((the others)))

Twitter was pushed by the media. It wasn't an organic growth it was pure marketing and then it was just there so people used it.

All these chat programs turn into the same shit holes. It's just people posting memes and "ironic shit posting" which is just a facebook group or you get the alt right spergs. I don't mean people like Zig Forums here, I mean the actual alt right spergs. The kids who think they know the TRUTH MAN but get all their info from TRS or Sargon type podcasts. It's the same crowd who were on Gab and then Voat. They sing and dance about how important freedom of speech is and now they're saving Western civilization and then call you a nutjob if you point out anything to do with the deep state or the Jewish control behind the system.

So you can't name the jews?