Hey lads, anybody have some tips on writing notes when reading...

Hey lads, anybody have some tips on writing notes when reading? I seem to forgot stuff and don't remember all of the theories and things that I read not that's needed. Thanks in advance also is it better to do it while reading or after?

Attached: 1535301629765.jpg (640x1136, 68.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

What I'd suggest is if you have a physical copy of a book don't write notes in the book itself, it ends up looking kinda messy, instead write on another piece of paper.
Try to summarize concepts as in just a couple of sentences. In fact, something that has helped me a bit is trying to do it in just one sentence, obviously some concepts are going to be more complicated than others but you should still try nonetheless.

I mean I'm totally down but u still gonna get b&

I just make an outline and annotate it with the page numbers of the important sections. I also write summaries at the end of each chapter/part/book. It's slow but helps.

Attached: 08737d0a00755d40d7aff5275ebc2ce9e5516ee0.jpg (702x871, 75.03K)

It was honestly pretty obvious that it was a boy. If you thought that was a girl, you should really stop watching anime so often.

I read, then reread the section if I feel I didn’t grasp it in whole. If I feel a part to be important to me, I either summarize it or quote it in whole in my notebook. I tend to do it during reading, but it really depends. Sometimes a section really jumps out at me and I immediately start noting things down. I’ve also noticed I focus better in reading physical books

My niggas would call me gay for wanting to fuck that. Why is this world so cruel?

10/10 would rub dicks together

I love that cute nose! I what type of nose is that?

And this is why you are the enemy. Blood and Soil are the only things that matter when you are racially pure. Those who cannot exist in the same spectrum are considered to be Thralls or Mercs; Working as an alliance and as teams for the benefit of your Volk, but also able to utilize ☘️merchant☘️ strategies to get more loyalists that understand their place in society is an ancient practice that serves the greater good. You are a Globalist that desires nothing but the destruction of European culture and other Ancient cultures as well. You and those around you shall pay for their crimes for generations if need be…until you are all eradicated from Mother Earth.
Civnats and other useless scum need to shut their mouths and wait for death or wake themselves up. Yes? Kill yourself, worthless vermin.

Attached: killallthegays.webm (300x300, 4.85M)

What are you even replying to?

I would fuck him.

Simply re read it until you memorize it.

Don't try to argue logic in an illogical world. The ultimate goal is killing all leftists, mestizos, Capitalists, africans…etc. Honestly at this point I only believe that an efficient strategy would be to remove all mestizo and ☘️mexican-affiliated☘️ scum from the atmosphere of my beautiful blue world. Mestizos are like Niggers to me. I'd push an actual Negroid out of the way to knock a ☘️Mestizo☘️ unconscious. If Negroids aren't present after we return from exterminating ☘️Mestizo☘️ trash from Norte y Sudacalandia because they went somewhere else…well that's ok I guess. North and South will be pure Germanic and Anglo-Saxon in the end. I place a curse from the ☘️left hand path☘️ exclusively on Mexico now. *Death*

Attached: (((_Survivors_))).webm (640x360, 9.85M)

Tfw can't tell if satire

Find better niggas my nigga.

Keep it on the downlow you degenerate fuck.

What I learned that might be helpful for you as well, especially if you are a fast reader or have a mind that easily wanders: Don't use something with an e-ink display, the short pause when the screen changes really screws with the reading flow and with remembering things. (The effect is similar to easily forgetting what you were about to do when leaving a room.) Unless you go camping inna woods for a month, the advantage of long battery life is really not worth it. Make notes while you read and use a tiny notepad that you always carry with you, take a glance at it whenever you have nothing to do. Is that really a boy?

I assume you don't use a tiling window manager?

Attached: 6880761c465f6245215aa003bbefb7f309e8b95f4e0d02e3b862dc9453456c5a.jpg (606x389, 102.13K)

Sorry wrong quote

Nuke Mexico. Grace war now.

how to get boy gf?

Do you lads use highlighters on your books?

OP's picture actually doesn't have a penis just fyi

Attached: O15RGCc.jpg (866x1363, 486.56K)

YOU'RE LYING

Attached: article-2079237-0F48E0E200000578-431_310x297.jpg (310x297, 23.03K)

It ruins the book and doesn't actually help with studying

shocking!

youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

What's wrong with her neck?

What would you suggest? Also not trying to be mean but how does it ruin the book?

Yes. Also thx

my cock isn't inside it.