Why is it that people always discuss what killed the internet but never bring up the DMCA?

Why is it that people always discuss what killed the internet but never bring up the DMCA?

Attached: IMG_20180711_234642_645.jpg (343x628, 41.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getkovri.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How often do you get your shit DMCA'd?

Why would DMCA kill the internet anyway? We could resort to i2p torrents in the worst case and that's it, they can't do fuck about it after that point.

The point is normies won't do it

It's not that it does, it's that the internet developed to accommodate it.

Of course you can't convince normies into configuring an i2p router and modifying their torrent client to support it. However, this problem can be simply solved by making a prebuilt i2p torrent client with Kovri router invisibly integrated into the client. Normies will simply fetch magnets and torrent files as usual and simply use the i2p network to download the file.

getkovri.org/

Above links leads to the Kovri router. It has been originally made to integrate an i2p router inside the Monero wallet but it can be repurposed to be used as a simple compotent of torrent clients. Although it should be noted that Kovri is still in alpha phase and probably unsafe to be used by masses, at least for now.

meant for

What is this, just an alternative i2prouter?

Yes. It's very minimal, written in C++ and doesn't have as much features as the Java I2P router.

Is it better than I2Pd which also uses C++?

It's built on it and integrates untracable crypto transfer

I recall reading in some forum an i2Pd dev saying kovri was trash that just copypastad their work and didn't know what they were doing.

Fluffypony knows what he's doing

Based Fluffypony

because -
normal fags have no idea what it is.

People are newfags I guess. They can't even remember jewtube butchering every videos audio track and that was only 9 years ago.

Is it really that often? Because IIRC the DMCA takedown notice must be properly written, otherwise you can just ignore it.

Everybody come back to a youtube video tonly to see it's been removed by that.
It'd be more accurate to say they don't care as much and are much more willing to used paid streaming services like netflix, hulu, spotify, etc. I'd even include crunchyroll since anime is becoming much less niche.

Torrent and IPFS, please

but user i2p has specialized torrent clients like XD or transmission-i2p

i2p+ipfs when

DMCA is the tip of the iceberg. Software copyrights/patents in general are cancer.

Normies don't seed either, so the lack of their traffic isn't really an issue.

because they're nigger cattle

literally 5 times a day. not always my shit, but stuff I browse

when the actual fuck was anime niche, 1989?

lots of normalfags know what DMCA is. normalfags love to learn new laws. it makes them feel sophisticated

op sux dix

Attached: yeltal79_0131-16.png (510x375, 194.54K)

So do you though.