Do you believe the Elite have technology that is 500 years ahead of what they give us...

Do you believe the Elite have technology that is 500 years ahead of what they give us? I mean I just don't see how they could have secret space programs or anti aging regimens and keep it hush hush

Attached: 8b731206a02a8a8c2320006a7daf16f7.jpg (711x485, 60.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1TxH0zf07w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a mega billionaire didn't stop Steve Jobs from dying from AIDS so I don't think the elite have access to much more than we do.

Anyone who has it, probably left earth a long fucking time ago.

I will take that with a grain of salt for a simple reason: phones. Ever read one of those "luxury smartphones" lists? There's a lot of fancy shit like, let's say, a gold and diamonds case for a million bucks. Then you look at the specs, and it's pretty much the same as a regular phone that you can get for $500. My logic is: if any super technology existed, the super wealthy would be using it to show off. Since they have to make do with old-fashioned shit like gold and diamonds, I'm inclined to say super technology does not exist.

Attached: vertu-for-bentley-1.jpg (2000x1200, 434.03K)

Yes, a very rich nerd could buy his own personal quantum computer, I don't think that we can get a cheap, miniaturized near zero cooling system for some time.

And what the fuck would he do with it? Quantum fizzbuzz?

You're right on the economy of scale but those gold phones are only bought by retards, like niggers and arabs. They're rich but not super rich. The super rich can't show off with a cheap million bucks phone. And while having some secret tech can be useful in case of war it's usually more useful to sell it and make money off it. Also on war you can't fully lie about it since if the adversary thinks you're too weak they may attack and cause you both to lose.

These "luxury" phones are made for sandniggers who were allowed to earn their wealth from oil moneys. True Elites don't fall for shit like that and are not dumb enough to show-off in front of peasants with their superior technology.

Quantum VR
So he can waste two rooms with memes

It's not really meaningful to measure technological progress in that way. "Five hundred years ahead": we can't even make accurate predictions about technological developments 20 years out. Not reliably, anyway.

And who are "the Elite"?

And what do you mean by referring to technology that "they (the Elite) give us?" If by "the Elite" you're referring to the ultra-rich and powerful politicians, they don't give us anything, they take and take, and take; that's how they got to be powerful and/or ultra-rich.

The short answer is no.

jews did 911 and the hiroshimahoax

My relatives used to know one of the power families in Italy a long time ago, worth billions. They drove around in nice but mostly regular looking cars when not on their estate, not crazy shit with gull wings or supercars. The reason they gave when asked was that kidnapping was a big threat and more common than people are aware of.

Fuck off.

fucking pussies

no u

500 years is an underestimation.

I heard that before, there's also that copypasta about the user who was a "retrival expert" for ultra rich people.

fast_car != great_driving_abilities

>implying he died and didn't instead move to some other solar system where (((they))) live eternally

die out, dumb peasant

fuckin plebs

oy vey the ELITES are hiding the super-iPhones™ and free lifetime cloud storage from you, goy

Yes. If you work hard, you too will have access.

lol. Work hard, goyim.

Short answer no.
Long answer Manhattan project/First lightning, Enigma/Colossus.
Souper sekret shit that amounted to squeeze certain matter really hard to make it go boom and pig latin.
Hell REALLY BRIGHT LIGHTS ON TANKS was considered worth being souper sekret.

Attached: matilda cdl.jpg (1024x713, 112.76K)

believe? it’s pretty obvious after enough of the right red pills. here is the thing: its not available to millionaires or even billionaires. its tied up in secret, highly compartmentalized black projects of the military industrial complex. its quasi military but above normal chain of command, literally another civilization.

the reason you arent seeing super rich people flying around on saucers or popping longevity pills is because they are relative plebs who might only have some vague notions of this stuff. or perhaps they are indeed interested but good luck getting ahold of ghis stuff with their fiat money cupons.

wanna make a free energy device? go ahead and see how far you get. many have tried and many have died. and, yes with major funding. not some experiment in their basement.

but all of this will be changing soon. it’s inevitable.

before you make assumptions about a subject you are obviously ignorant of, do yrself a favor and dig a little.

see: breakaway civilization
catherine austin fitts
richard dolan
emery smith

just to get things started.

its not even a debate. trillions of dollars dont just vanish. and the military isnt dumb enough to spend $5000 on a single toilet seat. and do you know what that kind of money can buy? billions is chump change if you are sitting on tens or hundreds of trillions. its literally LITERALLLY the finance capitol of an entire nation.

then consider you have been in R&D since the 40s.

it already happened. we live in a retarded, trueman show bubble of a reality. for now...

and some of you fashy boys will be glad to know it was kickstarted by Germany.

Hi hitler!

and if you think it “cant be” because “they couldnt keep it secret”

well, here we are talking about it. so much for secrecy.

this is the thing. it’s not a secret, it’s just unacknowledged.

disclosure is already underway. somebody bust out the ole “it’s happening” gif.

ps, it’s not “500” years ahead. it’s much less, maybe 50-80. but when you consider the leap you make when using other models of physics, it might as well be a million.

truman show

pps: crisper gene editors and telomere healing is already here. next is 3-d printed organs and more age reversal methods.

the minor leaps will lead to major ones. an additional 50 years will allow for another 100 and then 1000. and so on.

Attached: 6f8.png (680x512, 348.71K)

you want some bit sized snickers facts?

you arent going to just receive the truth in an instant. nor even hours. or days.

start with Catherine Austin Fitts and richard dolan. use logic and reason.

i’m 25years ahead of the curve and just throwing breadcrumbs, not writng a book.

I might add
Lambo+non-expert_hands = Ditched in 3 turns

Obviously yes.
The R&D of the big companies themselves, since they're monopoly, have huge advance, and only give out very little, well, since there is no concurrent.
Now, at a higher level, that's obvious.
I truly think that general people don't get that there is a ruling elite hidden that no one will ever heard about because they don't get that there is incredibly smart people, far smarter than them. The only way to get how smart one can be is to look in the past, and get to know for exemple the great authors, for exemple of the 18e century. They think that the pinnacle of geniuses are at the head of big universities, with the archetype of einstein (or Tesla for the edgies), studying maths and stuff. But even if you're able to have a huge "logical capability", if you're studying something useless, then you're useless. And that's the problem with most of them. As Heidegger used to say, logic is not the right tool to measure thinking. So having a high IQ doesn't mean you'll get to the truth, even though it's easier, I concede.
We're obviously very far from reality. We're the people, and we represent nothing. Included all of the "top" jobs. You may be at the top of the pleb, but still be from the pleb.
And general people simply can't understand, because they're materialistic. As long as they don't accept that there is a superior dimension to reason, spirituality, they'll not be able to even have a glimpse of the truth. Peoples are so away from it, that they start to even question its existence, or their ability to access it (relativism, skepticism).

Fucking based dishing out truth with no debate

has anyone written a book on this?

There are some who are fascinated by the idea of Elysium but gated communities are the closest that they have been able to come to attaining it.

Soon? How come? Why?

Some cards might not be on the table yet (such as the state of digital surveillance pre-wikileaks, or cyberweapons until stuxnet and the Vault 7 leak), but for the most part there is no mysterious superweapon that could blow everything else out of the water. The F-35 still represents the best jet that the current mess of US aerospace can provide, more money in microprocessors buys you more parallel compute rather than more efficient compute per unit of energy or space, SpaceX is the current pinnacle of rocketry, the stockpile of nukes developed back in the 70s could easily blow humanity back to kingdom come in their current state, quantum computing is mostly of academic interest developed in open competition and collaboration with international teams, and next gen weapons programs like the naval railgun are reported quite loudly due to their desperation for funding.

It would be more in this elusive "elites" interests to spin off black project research into the private sector and profiteer from it, ie. constructing Elysium.

Why?

just a reminder in a 1953 novel called The Mars Project a man named Elon imagined colonizing Mars. The world is a stage. also it was a Nazi that wrote the book

There is obviously technology too expensive for any one but the elites to use. Cell phones in the 80s being a prime example. You could consider them 1 tier ahead if you only want to go on publicly available knowledge.

There are always alternative branches of a technology tree. The way we do things isn't always the most effective, it may not even be the most obvious. The elite could have entirely different branches of technology going on which fits the same molds but works more effectively. i.e. I build a suit of armour out of iron and they build one out of steel. Same shape but one is vastly superior. Same tech tree different branch of material.

I doubt they have UFOs and other fancy shit like that but there's likely stuff going on with them. I wouldn't use the celebrity elite as an example either. Hollywood people are there to push propaganda, they have no real power or reason for anything. The CIA control them and control any industry which can be used to manipulate the public. The real power isn't even people like Soros, it's the people above him pulling the strings to make him dance. You don't know their names, you won't find them made a big deal out of in public. I doubt even the Rothchilds are in the true elites at this point.

Orsini
Farnese
Breakspear
Aldobrandini
Este
Medici
Chigi

Echelon, room 641A, etc were known by anyone who cared.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1TxH0zf07w

it's a pretty insane coincidence not really comparable to what your video is. You could have quote Jung and talked about synchronicity to make a better point

80s cellphones are just expensive consumer technology. We're talking shit on the level of "a billion dollars will buy you tech from another galaxy", a patently false assertion. You might advance the state of the art investing in it, but so will everyone else pumping money into the field and anything you buy now will be obsolete within a few years.

Wolfenstein: TNO was not real, OP

Thanks OP for another absolutely shit thread.

why is it a shit thread? because you don't know how to contribute?

It would explain a hell of a lot of confusing historical accounts and ancient myths.

The recent cloning "leaks", if real, would imply that the elite have had a way of doing this for some time now. Managing to reincarnate into younger bodies.

This also Implies that even as evil elites. They still get bored. They still want fame

I've learned more from this thread than any other on this board. The user gave some interesting info

So pretty much:

If you are skeptical of the extent of the hidden powers then you are most likely a shill.

Because why the fuck else would you even be here if you thought like a normie?

Fucking gay nigger normalfag.

What leaks?

Probably advanced weaponry, but I'm hesitant to concede there's mass cloning, brainwashing beyond what current psychology already allows and teleporters or anything super-futuristic like that.

If """they""" had such powers, then there'd be no need to keep us around. Why waste time and effort using media to slowly indoctrinate when you could just MKUltra the populace in a couple of weeks? Hell, just replace them with copies of people that are indoctrinated since birth to be a perfect slave force.

I just don't see them having such great strides in technology and for us to still be kept here.

I'm quite partial to the idea that there used to be some grand scheme and now it's just a bunch of different schemes running all at once like headless chickens.
Also like to think there's ayys nearby, but not sure on that front.

Do you know what website you're on you double nigger?

Through MKUltra they learned how much more effective soft power is to hard power. You don't need to hulk smash everyone if you just passively convince them to act against their own interest. Introduce birth control and abortion then convince women not to have children until their fertility is all but gone and you don't need to commit mass genocide. The goyim will self genocide.

They do have that technology and have had it since WW2. It's just a really fucking stupid idea to unleash a bio weapon you can't control unless you have a scorched earth policy.

There are plenty of diseases and viruses we have no cure for they could spread around. the issue is that you can't be sure it won't come back to you and fuck you up. What if you accidentally kill all of a vital wild life population which collapses the eco system?

It's much much better to pick the long slow game than it is to risk extinction of the species.

Russians have been developing biological agents that target specific genes endemic to populations for decades, which means the Americans have been trying for longer and that means those above gave them the idea in the first place.

Hell, sending out supersoldiers with stupidly advanced weapons and armour and doing it manually would take less time; meanwhile the people they leave are still using up resources for a long time, which is on par with Scorched Earth anyways.

Only shitskins abort, the number of whites that have abortions is basically a rounding error confined to mentally deranged leftists (I know redundant).
(((They))) have accidentally helped the whites maintain a majority in their home countries in their quest to shoah all the goyim.

lol

Attached: sinister-forces-trilogy.jpg (723x366, 152.25K)

Oh bullshit, there's shit tons of waste and duplication of effort in black ops. They can't even get the fucking F35 to work.
And if the asshole in OP really knew about this shit why isn't he using it. And there's people that follow aviation development in places like area 51 and they don't report the stuff he's saying. This is just another STEM nerd with unwarranted self importance.

Who's developing all this advanced tech? You'd have to have not just secret bases but an entire university system with scientists, engineers and manufacturing scholars, then those scholars would have to come from somewhere, if you pulled them from the general pop you'd get info leaks sooner or later.
Most of the black ops stuff that has come out wasn't that advanced, or was known by other government and countries but the media kept the US people in the dark.
That's the real reason US people believe in this bullshit, its to protect their ego, they really can't phantom that they're ignorant on to of being fooled by the government.

Attached: 1369180860468.jpg (526x300, 31.13K)

People know the government keeps secrets.

No need for an abortion if you're not pregnant goyim.

Do you know how massive the Manhattan project was?

Technology has stopped progressing since the 1970s. I am sure they have blue prints of how things can work or brand new ways of thinking about how we can manipulate reality but I suppose the elite are trying to manage the global population by autistically pushing gay propaganda onto people hoping that they will start liking it. Over population is discussed my a majority of elites whenever they talk so its the main thing they have on their mind, not advancing human knowledge but eugenics and birth control.

bros how do I get a cute elite hyper tech gf?

Musk read that book. That's where he got the idea to fund SpaceX and his (beyond retarded) plans to colonize Mars.
Not mentioning that going to other planets and colonizing them isn't a new or original idea anyway.

this user is right this is a retarded thread. Zig Forumsfags ahoy

Overpopulation is a non-White issue, but (((they))) are always directing talk of it towards White countries. So you are right, the main thing on their mind is combatting overpopulation, which is their code for "too many Whites".

That's an exclusively leftist problem schlomoshecklebergistein.

They already do, you just weren't paying attention.

>(((the elite)))
To be more exact, anyone claiming to be a fake jew who is in fact a khazar babylonian.

Tesla already did it, now it just needs to be used.

You are a idiot and or a shill trying to get people to look away.

This.

Attached: 3f08d3a761499ea99bf4fd451591a1d5a7cbf0283ede240472962c68f98fb165.jpg (543x599, 37.33K)

>>>/x/

Attached: look at this picture.jpg (540x304, 86.3K)

If the elite are still on this planet they do not have advanced technology, unless the elite we see are projections. The only way to be sure is to shoot them. If they die, then they were innocent and will be remembered as such.

There's a book recently published that talks about secret breakthroughs in pharmacology that have created classified super-drugs.

Billionaires are trying to come to these conclusions on their own for profit but are potentially even sabotaged by spys.

It's a crazy world out there boyos. Imagine reading Shakesphere for an entire hour and recalling everything you read word for word.

That's just what some Harvard nut is writing about. Imagine what's so compartmentalized and secret we can hardly comprehend the notion.

They don't hoard technology that is 500 years ahead. Rather, planned obsolescence robs us of superior contemporary (and older) technology all in the name of maintaining profitability.

Oy vey, I figured it out. It's in Antarctica.

If you want to hire me I'm all ears.

It's in Arcturus, dummy.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (300x300, 15.44K)

I tried a few of your keywords in Google and nothing. What's the name of the book, please?

The Rose of Paracelsus: On Secrets and Sacraments: by William Leonard Pickard

DL link?

Attached: 2000px-Faith_Buddhism_Vajra_BW_2.svg.png (2000x2000, 503.94K)

Thank you user, polite sage.

Polite bump to point out you're brainless.

I want a link too, don't find any. Don't have the money right now to buy a copy.

the real wealthy aren't that big into conspicuous consumption

How can someone be such naive. That's absolutely crazy.

Yup, and the crown jewel of their technology is a pink elephant that follows you around and turns invisible whenever someone looks at it.

Meanwhile Warren Buffet drags around a length of copper to communicate with people.

If you think that the Forbes ranking for the most rich is any close to accurate, seriously, you're delusional.
You know, the very rich, btw, don't use phones/computers. That's a luxury they can afford.
But OP was talking about the real ruling organization. Not some fucktard like Buffet or Gates.

If you can find me the list of shareholder of the bank for international settlement, the central bank of the central bank, that rules them all, then I'd consider a list.

The arcturians and other aliens exist here and now, theyre all operating here.

I've been the subject of some of their technology, but not privy to it. As an abductee, I've seen alien technology that isnt a thousand years in advance, its 10 billion years in advance. They use that technology upon us for their benefit, we are the subjects of that technology, not the benefactors.

We have to see this place from a hard biological perspective. History, war, matchmaking, disease, those are instruments by which a genome is crafted, molded, shaped.

This place has nothing in it completely natural, only trifling things, and nor is its story a completely organic emergence. There is a telepathic ceiling and a ruthless intra-population infiltration. You may be thinking its crazy that aliens can disguise themselves as humans! They can do anything they want, this is an operation to string us out and keep the breeding program intact. The aliens have made worst-case scenario impossible because that would wipeout or degrade the DNA of their new stock and that ROI.

The alien disclosure is banking on a whopper of alien deficiency, to appeal to sympathy, while for a million year project, and especially during the last five thousand years, theyve governed the progress of human technology thats within the surface realm while theyve contributed minimally to the technology of the new secret government off-world operations because its a trustable allegiance and not individuals.

The aliens not only disguise their appearance among us, but the aliens that currently live in the cavern systems look like humans, because theyre the root stock of this experiment. No such thing as out of Africa and migration, the ethnicities here are actually different with the one advantage is that theyre compatible for hybrid ethnicities, not so with the anunaki root races.

Human life and living is expendable, the heaven we wake up to is looking down upon earth as a biological experiment where you were one of the new terran meatsuits for a two digit number of years, and your task was to suffer an oppressive climate with primitive tools and corrosion encroaching, so that spermatogenesis mutation could occur, for your meatsuit to then breed, live a little while, and then die.

"You have always been the caretaker of the Overlook hotel."

The earth for humans is a genetic, reincarnation, and psychic attack operation. Lets not use the word experiment, as if its only innocent tinkering by aliens, it isnt.

The arcturians and other aliens have targeted me with high specificity for the last decade, gathering any and all information about me to exploit, to sabotage, to hurt, to deprive, to misdirect, and to physically and mentally drain. I am treated as an enemy, and to have integrity I would like to continue to be treated as an enemy, because I will have the opportunity to hurt and kill them after arrival. Basically goes like this, a whole cadre of aliens have made it their job to hack me and keep me under their control, while I am deprived of medical resources. Theyve made it their job to be at assigned places that they telepathically force me to arrive at, for them to add meaning to their lives to be actors with every sort of attack imaginable, physical mental financial social medical. I am kept in a mode of constant anxiety and paranoia and tiredness.

A primary form of attack, and probably their favorite because of the firehose information effect and because of the inescapable and unbandageable pain, is exploiting the dream with psychic attack replacement imagery. This has been ongoing since January of 2015, and the telepathy that leads to that forced linkage is of an entity force that rapes your mind into a forceful connection with it so that it can control thought, control body, control optic nerve, manipulate dream, and so that the target can be a mind raped slave to waking imagery that they design and sleep imagery thats designed to never allow the brain rest while causing migraine headaches.

An invisible snake uncoils, strikes, and gets its fangs into the brainstem and optic nerve, you hear a high intensity laser, the pain sets in and theres now a parasitic alien attachment to the human brain that is wireless and inescapable.

The arcturians and other aliens have operational bases in the moon and underground. I have confirmed the moon through an event I won't recount, the ISS has photographic proof of it I don't bother to save, and the underground base I have been invited to but I declined to make that effort, because what the fuck, thats a trap no matter how you look at it. That base is near Lassen Falls, California.

The arcturians and other aliens have dragged my life into an irreversible spiral with their bullshit, theres no way they can return my life to its organic state and theres no way to recoup the energy I have wasted and will waste having to do things that no human should have to do, which is a lifetime against them. I decline life extension, I decline progeny, and I will decline their medicine. I will have a life thats mine, thats unfortunately permanently unalterably scarred and corrupted by absolute ruthless and daily alien psychic attack, and the fuckers think that reversing the activity when they get here is going to help. No, just go away. Just go away. Just go away.

The arcturians and other aliens know that the only way to correct the game is with compensation, of which theyve perpetrated a system to deprive us to begin with which is gold and pussy, and acknowledging me as someone special to them. I don't want that. Since this is irreversible, and I detected this about when it started, that the only end to it, is a flip. So I'll flip what they think oughta flip in me, since this whole thing couldve been halted to begin with. But, no, they gotta have it their way first, so I have to be stubborn afterward. This is unprecedented, theres only one shot at life, and countering them is very very important to me.

leave

This, basically. I also love the rail gun meme. It's so ridiculously expensive that for every round fired, and enemy could have a hundred tiny ass boats or planes that could swarm their one big boat with the rail gun on it. Same goes for hand held versions. Every rail gun they field, as well as ammo, would be met with dozens or hundreds of cheap Chinese AK rifles. This isn't even accounting for the maintenance or training costs associated with such weapons.

Every "wonder weapon" short of a nuclear bomb has proven to be a flop over and over again. The Germans with vastly superior tanks, rifles, and tactics in WW2 were overrun by a giant mass of angry slavs and mongols with sticks and rocks. Again in Vietnam, a bunch of rice farmers with some shovels entrenched themselves and wore down the US military until they had to leave, because it turns out that all the bullets in the world won't help with mountainous jungle terrain, poisonous snakes and plants, and pits full of spikes dug by ching chongs. And yet again, in the Middle East, the US military was BTFO by cave dwelling goat fucking inbred savages with homemade landmines.

All of Lockheed Martin's most advanced tech would be utterly useless against subhumans with pointy sticks.

I can't even find this on google, nicely written, I applaud your effort. I was busy for a while so I haven't been in the thread. A mixture of hollow earth and aliens and (They), nice.

If you want something 'real' the entirety of Antarctic coastline is monitored with a form of radar. If they detect an air vehicle of ship (They) send a team out to go collect whoever is trying to approach and press charges for violating the Antarctic treaty.

You're starting to sound schizophrenic in this post though as an objective observer, please understand that if this isn't a larp you likely have a diagnosable mental disorder and it may be able to be treated.

The point is artillery supremacy, and artillery isn't used vs planes and boats anyways in most cases.
You don't put artillery on the frontlines, you put them in a relatively safe area and start shelling.

You are wrong for the same reason why lock-on missiles are used in some cases instead of trying to saturate the area with the hundreds or thousands of dumb rockets you could buy for the same price.

Maybe not 500 years ahead, but certainly better than what is available to the general public.

us peasants are just too dumb, accept it goyim. We'd literally collapse society.

quite ingenious