Facebook, Amazon, Google, Twitter, and give up hope shills BTFO

(((Zig Forums))) stocks plummet

Source: cnbc.com/2018/07/25/tech-stocks-poised-for-bloodbath-on-thursday-with-facebook-on-track-fo.html

Attached: 14501aeed38718702d3079311403ad0def4a0eb24c427750b2567f944312421a.png (372x351, 114.54K)

Zuck has already cashed out a lot of shares, so he's liquid enough not to be too shell shocked by this. He lost 16 billion on paper, but sadly he won't actually suffer much for his sins of being the glow in the dark frontman.

Zuckerberg will eventually eat a bullet and he knows it. His personal wealth isn't of much concern here. The good news is the service is dying because normalfags are starting to wake up. The decline is a direct result of people spending less time using the website and related services.
I'm /comfy/.

Attached: a42c214393205605b71cd9430f376a28d261b0a8bace33fc22eef2722e6e2da8.gif (758x696, 101.86K)

This is just a shake-up, but if it ever comes down the shove, some other tech company will replace Facebook and its alikes very smoothly. The concerns of stockholders regarding the Facebook's downfall was obvious from the point when they bought WhatsApp and Instagram (and attempted to buy Snapchat as well) in a rushed attempt to remain relevant in the Silicon Valley but this boat simply not float forever. As Microsoft and Facebook becoming irrelevant companies each day, Google and a small subset of social media companies are starting to take on the torch, not really helping to the fact that most of the population is reliant on these centralized repositories of information. The debate regarding how accurate the information on these repositories is left for another debate however.

It is really worrying to think that Facebook's successor will build itself with the awareness of Facebook's mistakes down the road, and become even more of a terrifying monstrosity. Basically, all hope is lost.

No, it's simply not novel to them anymore; they also don't want to share a platform with their parents. Snapchat is incredibly popular among normalfags, and we all know who owns that.
Note: To the "give up all hope" faggot that spams every thread, please don't think I'm in support of what you're doing.

Excuse me, I meant to say Instagram.

yeah, no
not true
the majority, and by that I mean 99.99% of all people under 40 living in the west, uses whatsapp, fb messanger, instagram and facebook
people above 40 don't really matter
If they will ever stop, then due to their brainlessness, they'll hop on another new and shiny botnet train
who cares
when (((they))) will told them to use another data harvesting service, they will obey
daily reminder that forums and blogs are all shit

Is he really wrong thoush? Basically everyone ITT agrees with the general philosophies of what he's saying. See for example.

There is no waking up the normalniggers. This is something that is widely acknowledged on chans, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. It's over, not by the word of some blackpiller, but by the analysis and conclusion arrived to by us here.

*though

Go away tripfag

That's not what that word means.

Nearly every response to this thread has disproved this statement. Normalcattle will never use anything that isn't those four companies and that's the fucking truth.

Your post did not age well.

Stop samefagging nigger I knew this thread would bait you out. Tripfags are still butthurt they can't use them here anymore.

If normalfags aren't turning away from facebook how come they're spending less time on the website? It's almost like you don't ever leave your basement and talk to actual people.

FB owns Instagram.

Which is also bleeding users.

[[[citation needed]]]
Also

Twitter is also bleeding users
There are multiple press releases detailing it go read them
Bleeding users too because stonerfags finally realized the NSA could see their pictures of dank wax.

Perhaps these things are still popular in the third world shit hole you reside in. Y'all are always a few years behind the civilized world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I highly doubt it. He's just not that hated, and even Bill Gates who was seen as far more nefarious, only received a pie to the face.

The question is where are they going not where have they been.

Whats the new site and what's it's features that made people move?

It doesn't exist. They're still on instagram and snapchat. Don't listen to the memes of a few autists who have no idea what they're talking about.

It's not so much that users are leaving, but that they didn't meet their expectations of growth. For some reason, there's always investors who expect companies to constantly grow which is obviously impossible. It's just one big ponzi scheme where you try to time getting in and out before the collapse.

I guess they were banking on getting more users from mudmen countries and they didn't manage to install the network bullshit there.

DA FAZE BOOK NO GOOD NO SHOW DA YGIRL TITTY

BUY AMD IT'S THE PEOPLE'S STOCK

TO THE MOON!

Twatter has a shitload of bots. They can basically replace any real users with bots and pretend everything's normal. But if assbook and others are actually losing real users, then chances are so is twatter.

Attached: eliza.jpg (610x980, 189.63K)

Twitter likely always had that many bots. It was never an organic growth. It was heavily viraled by the media and then got filled with celebrities. I've never seen a more obvious artifical growth of a website. From what I've heard Twtitters original userbase just traded CP all day.

Kill Microsoft first, thanks

Well I guess we know why you're not in business.

Stay in your hugbox faggot. BTW the burden of proof is on you. I'm not the faggot on here shilling a retarded give up meme everyday. Lets see your sources. Wait, I forgot you're just a retarded tripfag still butthurt about losing the ability to shit up the board with a tripcode. Looking forward to the end of summer.

There is no website. They've moved to darknets and encrypted p2p communication. Sure, most of it isn't really encrypted but at least it keeps them off the normalfag social media. Normalfags really are waking up as of late. They're starting to see how much the media has been lying to them. Even my own Grandmother is starting to question the jews after a lifetime of following the church. The "God's Chosen People" line is really starting to break the conditioning. They pushed too far too fast.

It's a combination of not getting the growth they expected and the existing users spending less and less time on the websites. Even the ones cucked enough to still use facebook only really use messaging.

Bots don't buy anything from ads. They can click on them but when there is no return advertisers start asking questions. The ad revenue has gone down a lot as of late and they've realized they were paying for analytics that meant nothing. The bubble is going to burst soon.

Most faggots above 40 are rather conservative. Their first notebook was from HP and now they buy whatever the faggots in electronic will tell them is good, same with every "tech" thing, except washing machines maybe. Why do you think Sony still exists?

>(((they)))

I had to dig through compiler errors to find out missing dependencies and such so it isn't really getting anywhere if it can't even properly list its Ubuntu dependencies on its GitHub page. Maybe distributing prebuilt binaries can get it off the ground a little bit.

??????????????

Attached: da917cfa9b0d908e13d2e7f789edcd3728a4e7ae0ced790cd94df0c5d99c2473.png (1340x1030 244.72 KB, 123.95K)

He said citations not propaganda.

Good goyim, keep using that word.

Why are you speaking in third person?, I'm starting to think you're actually delusional and think your samefagging is actually other posters.

FB and twitter are going to die because they would rather fuck over 50 percent of the population.