Cant even open it up to clean it

youtu.be/EdwDvz47lNw
As a stalwort old ex macfag fan this new crap their peddling out is absolutely terrible
Their not wrong, apple shat itself.

Attached: ClipboardImage_2.png (909x682, 47.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-p/ThinkPad-P71/p/22TP2WPWP71
youtu.be/EdwDvz47lNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apple is trying to kill anyone who dares to repair their shit.

Hi there, I'll be your Apple Genius today. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficult with your Macintosh, let me assist you.

We take care of that for you.
We'd love to help you upgrade to increased capacity, would you like me to install it for you?
Well we're not "geniuses" for nothing HA HA, but we're more than willing to help you
The MacBook is a beautiful machine.
Thank you for your loyalty, would you like me to give you a tutorial on our newest features?
We like Linux took, but it isn't MacOS and doesn't have that feel
Please sir, this is a family friendly store.

d-d-dare I say, MACFAGS BTFO?

Attached: 18e7db03f3023f05981b258bc09f6e09e69b9c0e80f70528deb93b3dbfb63567.jpg (500x500, 24.55K)

Will Crapple be the first to fall for the entirely thin client botnet meme consisting of an OLED display with an ethernet port, a proprietary wireless keyboard+mouse softlocked to it, an integrated webcam and most importantly a bootloader connecting straight to the cloud?
It could still allow for local storage using some proprietary encrypted filesystem but to access it you need to login to joOS X Cloud edition.

Attached: suffering_on_the_horizon.png (610x704, 367.95K)

…with duct tape resistance
until it can recognize a face, it refuses to function.

The smart laptop which uses sophisticated AI technology to power save the moment you look away. Reimagining energy savings every day for a greener planet. Apple.

Or just put bigger batteries in your shitty laptops. IDGAF if my powerful laptop is bigger. Look at the P series thinkpads thick as fuck because big battery and good cooling on powerful hardware.

lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-p/ThinkPad-P71/p/22TP2WPWP71

The P50 is outdated, uncool awkward and not designed with love by creative professionals. You could bring a MacBook to a club and it wouldn't look out of place. Apple is the computer for this generation. Allow us to take you to the future of simplicity. Should I book you in for an appointment today?

No, you daren't. If it takes a blatant strawman to "blow the fuck out" of your opponent, you never had an argument.

I hate Apple with more venom than a black mamba, but you newfaggots are embarrassing.

It's ridiculous for anyone to think that Apple was consumer friendly regarding self-repair. With the Apple ][, I will agree. With the macintosh and after, never was.

That's a daring piece of bait.

Everyone knows that Apple products are designed for people who like to receive dick.

I wrote it, and didn't even intend it to be as bait, just as obnoxious Apple fanboy speak. Which I actually wrote on a mac book pro with retina.

Aren't newer laptop models in general going this route too? I'm not up on whatever the latest shit is being peddled out at Best Buy

yeah, intel forced this kind of thing as ultrabooks

Apple is a status symbol not a technological product. Its only purpose is to signal to others that you are either cool or rich. Can somebody, macfag or not, name me one fucking reason why you would buy a mac over even a windows machine. No you can't. It's just shitty BSD with an appstore. BTW mach kernel is gay lol.

Solid technical argument.
The user prefers OSX to Windows, perhaps owing to the user interface, or BSD internals.

Just use BSD lol.

BSD is fine for servers, but not very pleasant on a laptop.

NEWFAGS BTFO

Attached: 5933210ad9bffae9e002519755d8b546ead64c98cc28359275c845b03a1774a7-pol.jpg (474x444, 38.21K)

This. I'm not going to attempt defending the sealed, taped, glued, soldered madness Apple's been doing, but can anybody name someone else in the laptop market that's any better?

Why not just VESA mount a LAN party build on the back of an LCD and carry that around?

Attached: 1*NwfoiV9f96_MhpmJwdinPA.png (2272x1704 213.39 KB, 66.62K)

The three brands in your pics all have different business line which is relatively maintainable for many years, here in the third world hell hole you can just go to the dodgy pc repair shop to get these cheap refurbished laptops that big corps threw away.

Many smaller accounting firms actually bought these cheap laptops for their employee now instead of full desktop.

Apple has no excuse but that's expected when your company is run by literal faggot(s).

I personally dislike laptops, so I haven't even bothered looking into it, but do any of them have everything laptops used to in the 2000s?
>fucking external bays
>GPU on MXM instead of soldered
>phatter, sure, but not absurdly hueg,

>youtu.be/EdwDvz47lNw
As an EE I am both amazed and disgusted by the design of that iMac and its components.

I have a HP ProBook and aside from having the intel security black hole processor it's breddy gud

Yes
Yep, only a plastic shell with no screws
It's apparently possible but with limited options, and I'm happy with an I5
I haven't taken it apart but it doesn't look like there's much more than the plastic shell in the way
The wifi module can be eaily removed, the antenna not so much as it is inside the screen shell, and that doesn't look very serviceable but I don't know as I haven't tried to swap that.
LOL
It has a slot for a docking station but not a single module for external GPU/HD
It has no GPU, besides the integrated one from shitel.
>phatter, sure, but not absurdly hueg,