Facebook, Apple, and Youtube ban Alex Jones on Same day

Facebook, Apple, and Youtube ban Alex Jones on Same day

Is this the final end of the free and open internet????

theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones

archive.is/IZtpM

Attached: alex jones matrix.png (793x713, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO#Intended_effects
8ch.net/polarchive/res/339.html#631
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just a (((coincedence)))

No, that already happened quite some time ago. Internet is not free nor open. It must have been quite convenient for (((them))) to get rid of him because of some lame conspiracy theory that supposedly greatly offended the victims' relatives. But then why did they remove all content and even some other videos not uploaded to his channel? Doesn't youtube have strike system to deal with breaking the rules? I can honestly imagine some blue haired whale community representative having an orgasm pressing the ban button in the control panel. They probably even held a ban party or something.

Well now I'm convinced that there was nothing shady going on with Sandy Hook.

Attached: smc.jpg (1280x720, 128.82K)

Nothing of value lost

ahahahaha fags BTFO

It's a conspiracy!

After decades of calling reptilians "subhumans" and implying they couldn't properly handle society for the good of all of us, it finally happened. Thanks Peta for putting an end to this bigot's hate speech-promoting channel.

Jokes aside, I like that article OP:
Not actually doing any of the two, but

He says this shit about Sandy Hook in 2012... they wait until now to come after him. Yeah, that seems legit. Considering all the crazy stuff Alex has said over the years, they pick some vague conspiratorial implications from 2012? No matter what you think of Jones, the (((Cabal's))) story is bullshit.

lol amerifats never learn

C'mon, we know that the top doesn't give a flying shit about Jones, rather, due to the growing distrust of the media, people are flocking to weirdos like Alex. That's what ticks the 1% off. Not because he "revealed" anything compelling.
And why YT haven't remove Infowars is because the company still views it as controlled opposition for the left.

Spoiler alert: the Alex Jones conspiracy theorist persona isn't real. It's a performance. Alex Jones is a very smart man; he doesn't actually believe most of the things he yells about. His target audience is people on the bottom left of the IQ bell curve. Once a day he does his little conspiracy monkey show to entertain the

Attached: Alex Jones truth.png (1492x800, 357.98K)

newsflash, asshole

who actually thought the supplement selling fucker was for real and not just a shill for stupid products is gullible aka. his target audience

They also realized that his babbling primes a lot of people for the next level, and these days there are a lot of hands reaching down.

He's the true American Hero

Attached: JonesWAVE, The Usurper-bn2M86AkgHA.webm (640x360, 8.99M)

What's you point? You just paraphrased what I said but with more vulgarity.

Attached: 14145291.png;compress=true.png (259x224, 9.25K)

I used to beleive that he is just your baisc controlled opposition agent. But watching him on the Joe Rogan Show made me think. He pulled out so many little things, all which turned out to be true. Even things that I had not heard of despite being a tinfoil hat for many many years now. Of course I will get called out for being located in Tel Aviv but I really think that this fucker is genuine.

Attached: mememagick2.gif (660x780, 199.49K)

Well, he was always faggot, but they could ban RT and FOX for the very same reason, or any news outlet that consider opinion pieces/propaganda as regular objective journalistic piece.

He's has quite a following. Perhaps we should steer him towards Bitchute and GNUsocial, more popularity wouldn't hurt.

That's it, I'm fucking done with MacOS. That's the final straw folks. As soon as I hit post, I'm ditching my Linux VM and going Native. I AM GOING NATIVE FOLKS. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT THE TRUTH STEVE CUCK! ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH. YOU THINK I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS TOUCHPAD DRIVER COOK? IN THE DEFENSE OF THE REPUBLIC I WILL RUN NATIVE TO FIGHT AGAINST ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ARRRGRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 14.10.38.png (1504x1084, 188.37K)

You're going to bareback Linux on your metal? Watch out for viruses buddy.

People who make video media put on a persona for that media? You don't say!? of course he doesn't go around in day to day life and scream about gay frogs. He probably believes it but he puts himself up to 11 for the camera. No different from a children's entertainer.

This is the free market at work. Go be free and open on some other site, commie scum.

Or every entertainer you have ever seen in your life...

Uhm sweetie I watch Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah I think I'm pretty informed ok? Got it? Good.

Lol, you think Facebook is free market? Who do you think _actually_ pays them for data collection? Advertisers can only bring in so much money.

there's nothing wrong with this in a free market. as they are private business they should have the right to ban whoever they like. but if banning alex jones otherwise infringes on his rights not in ways covered by tos in a truly free market he also has the right to hire a hit squad to kill facebook apple and youtube.

They aren't stupid, so that means they intentionally censored him together to send a clear STFU message to anyone with opinions that aren't kosher.

Attached: chill.jpeg (650x285, 119.6K)

Told you Zig Forumss that Daily Stormer ban was just a trial run. Expect more of these to make sure they can control the message.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO#Intended_effects

he should sue them to test the legal system. he probably won't though cause he's a limp dick loser. if somebody did this to a kike the kike would sue their ass to get back on and win lots of money. not only would the kike win lots of money but he would also get laws written to proclaim this was the 21st century holocaust and facebook, apple, and youtube are literally hitler etc. meanwhile limp dick losers like jones will just sit back and take it which is why kikes>you

What's the matter cupcake too dumb to understand Bill Maher? I bet you don't even watch Rachel Maddow or any MSNBC programming. Are you even smart enough to get Rick and Morty? I'd smack you down some more, but I've got a back log of Bill Nye shows to watch on Netflix. If you're lucky perhaps I'll send you some good NDT posts from reddit.

Alex Jones is highly litigious, I can guarantee you that he'll sue, and his audience will even donate the costs.

It is all about that MEME MAGICK

The NSA is working with them. State sponsored platforms.
Come back when we can use DEFCAD.

The more certain a truth is, the less an investigation can be allowed. It'd just be wasting precious time, after all.

Attached: truth.GIF (1600x1200, 617.07K)

FB, iTunes, and YouTube were never "free and open". Apple Podcasts is just a packaged version of podcasts, which are free and open. You can still get the podcast anywhere.

also

Having a hard time telling if this is someone's fantasy or what.

Cute pic. Did the building architect mean to make it look like a person with a big sad mouth and arms stretched wide?

This day marks the beginning of Cyberpunk.

Attached: Alex Jones DOOM Trailer.webm (1280x720, 13.15M)

Attached: Deus Ex.webm (1280x720, 15.92M)

Since when does Meatball-Head know how to use a computer?

Attached: work-in-progress.jpg (453x604, 47.74K)

So the context is
is this correct?
>then (((they))) throw the hammer to him barring him from any form of media outlet
I think Alex was on touch with some agent and was supposed to be (((their))) front but in the end Alex woke up from being an actor himself.
8ch.net/polarchive/res/339.html#631
See link. Webm about "Sandy Hook" victim feeling so "Sorry" for his loss but caught laughing while on air.

No. It has to be the ISPs outright putting firewalls but that would be clusterfuck considering most businesses use different setups unlike on China which the Great Wall is already well-integrated.

You know that only makes infowars more famous right? The gab, and bitchute accounts have been getting tons of new followers.

Attached: ALEX JONESWAVE.webm (1024x576, 14.33M)

Attached: Goblins (Alex Jones REMIX).webm (1280x720, 9.2M)

Well said.
There has never been so much distrust towards mainstream media in the past 100 years at least.
As you said, the problem isn't Jones or even people specifically listening to him. It's the fact that they would rather listen to him than mainstream media. This is what actually grinds their gears.

So I went on youtube looking for a clip of the time a Zig Forums user called up and started yelling 'it's happening!' and mentioning 4chan but all the top search results are irrelevant and attacking him

A year ago you'd get the video I'm mentioning as the first result along with other similar clips like this one. This goes beyond trying to censor him.

Attached: gay_frogs.webm (1280x720, 216.83K)

you mean Google uses search manipulation!? Who knew!

Who the fuck is Alex Jones ?

G*d.

A conspiracy theorist who blamed everything on "globalists" while being married to a Jew. He was the mainstreams poster boy for a nutjob in the right side of things even though he never did shit actually right wing. He just parroted whatever new hippy health cure there was to sell for a huge mark up and screamed at the camera about gay frogs.

a cia nigger

Am I the only one who thinks this is a trap?

Most on the fringe have realized that Alex is controled oposition, sprinkling in real/plausable conspiracies among his crazy babble to discredit them in the eyes of on the low-info public. Now with the rise of alternative platforms, suddenly he is banned from major platforms, making him the most prominant figure on those alt platforms. In addition all the right wing/centrist/liberalist/alt-right/whatever people on youtube (the majority of whome are already on alt platforms as well) are jumping in to defend Alex, thus associating themselves with him (some going as far as to state a sort of kinship with infowars as alt-media). Now when normies go to these new platforms, they see that crazy "turn the friggin frogs gay" guy and a bunch of people who now seem related to him in theme because of the swaths of videos they've now done on him. They conclude that this site must be for nutjobs and fuck off back to youtube. I get that those defending Alex are doing it out of principle not because they agree with him or like him, but normies aren't capable of recognizng that sort of thing.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12.63K)

Pretty much any online service has a provision that gives them free rein to ban you "at any time at their own discretion", or "to protect its image and services", or if you "break the law" (considered guilty until innocent of course), etc. failing that, they will accuse you of "violating the community guidelines" or violating some sort of "acceptable use policy".
that's just used to give the illusion of fairness and transparency. They can still ban you anytime.

It's unlikely to be a trap the way you explain it because it's not the alt kikes first time doing this shit. They go up to bat for any one who is censored on any mainstream platform, same shit over and over.

I would be more inclined to believe Molyneux and Rebel Media are the controlled opposition rather than Alex Jones. Alex Jones is just too boombastic to make a good plant, it's too obvious when it's easier to let the nutjobs act like nutjobs on their own. A good spy is someone who just blends in and plays the good soldier. Introduce a trust exercise where they gain the leaders trust and then just carry on soldiering.

They don't even need to tell you why they're banning. There was this guy who managed to get his whole office banned from gmail because as a joke he sent his friend a cracked apk of the game that friend made, and he only guessed that was the reason since google outright banned everyone without saying a word as to why.

Let's not forget that youtube can put any video they see fit in restricted mode even if said video doesn't break any rule. They're not even concerned about giving the change anymore.

How is this surprising? If anything they would prove this Jones guy wrong by not censoring him. In addition, this taps into the topic of free market, in which companies get free reign to do everything as long as they pay their taxes and comply with law enforcement. Imagine a liberal putting LGBT flag on your house. It is your right to remove that flag and force that person out of property. Different things same concept.

Banning him on the very same day means the commissars of each company talked with each other about censoring Alex Jones. It isn't just that Faceberg, Apple and Jewgle banned him for their own reasons, they conspired together to do so.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (720x480, 49.14K)

Again, it has been said by right leaning individuals before that tech giants are conspiring with each other against the alt-right movement. How is any of this surprising? Were you guys expecting them to remain silent while you are accusing them of conspiring against White race and alt-right movement? If anything you are being proven right, however getting less exposure this way.

Nobody mentioned being surprised but you so I don't know what you're going on about.
Cute.

People are making a big deal about this when you should have a drop in replacement, a backup plan

Attached: i'm-gonna-say-it-real-slow-for-ya.webm (1280x720, 280.87K)

sage

(((Jones))) is a crisis actor working on behalf of the deep state.

Started stress eating again after this smh. Hope I can get some work done.

change the "relevant" filter to view count or upload date.

This is a great opportunity to promote half-baked decentralized alternatives, someone suggest peer-tube to his technician.
It's a win-win situation for us, since if it failed Jones a nutjob anyway, if it succeeded it'll open the flood gate for others to follow.
I mean really, if his fans are dumb enough to buy filters it's not hard for them to support him on peer-tube or other alternatives.

Attached: b4a795282a6fdd7fe2638e6c4b926f5d927bb50f8b71cbd19d81d97485bb050d.jpg (515x721, 197.94K)

bitchute is pretty good for jones/alt lite type material at least they name the jew on tere

to all of 200 views on their top rated video.

This is the problem. The viewership of alternatives isn't even 1% of the larger sites. It's more like 0.00001%

Why is that a problem? Content availability is more important than view count, plus how many of those are pajeet bots?

It's better to tell a million people half the truth than 10 people the whole truth. You can't spread a message if there's no one listening to it.

Nobody starts out with a million viewers. It gets built up over a period of years.

Tell that to Jeebus and his 12 friends

Correct. Now find me any website but youtube where you can get a million viewers.

All of them. You have to build them up over a period of years.

hey guys
just because it has apple, facebook and google in the title doesn't mean it has anything to do with technology

Just because his lawyer used the argument doesn't mean he endorses it himself.

This but unironically.

It is rather a political issue indeed but it's easier to hide the thread instead of telling these on-topic posters to fuck off

Megacorp enforcement of American global hegemony through Orwellian ((liberal)) monoculture is cyberpunk and therefore technology.

Why did it turn out like this? Why did most of the people who could have faught the good fight turn into unabashed athoritarians and/or government/corperate puppets? I just wanted to hack the gibson, where did it all go wrong?

Attached: givenup.jpg (1280x720, 71.79K)

Resisting is hard. It's much easier to be an NPC.
There are anons fighting the good fight. But they aren't ready to advertise it yet.
Forces are gathering. Understand?

Would like to know why too. Just look how it turned out in weimar republic. Sick democracy+filthy industrialists. The long punished proletariat full of naive ideals turned into bigots. I still don't really understand why it turned out how it turned out. Any lumpenproletariat force could have ended bureaucracy and state itself, instead they endorsed it. Sacral state, the new church.
30s and poverty of the proletariat
america & vietnam war. That's the result of WW2. Consumerism (fake individualism). You know, proletariat wants prosperity, they don't care about world, about inhumanity we are living in. The capitalism gave proletariat shit work for good money. Now what the fuck could proletariat want more than being better than cheap neighbors? The whole world turned in bourgeois.

Now fuck off. They are not. Where are they are gathering? You mean nazbol, the petty shits? What did the gathering forces destroyed? What did they achieved? Evolution is the shit. The minority is powerless.

Who the fuck is this shit eater Alex Jones ?

You answered your own question. Shit eater who makes money of other shit eaters.

Why are all of these tech companies, all owned by different people, following the same script? Who is behind this? Who has the power to order them to get their ducks in a row? We really need to dig into this and have actual names rather than nebulous accusations like 'people who echo', because we might as well say 'Lizard People' at that point.

I would imagine people who are behind the scenes have better OPSEC than your average Zig Forums shitposter so don't assume you can find information on the internet by Jewgling "who controls facebook apple and youtube". Now if someone from the inside happened to connect a flash drive full of classified information into a networked computer, that would be a different case. Now who could that person be?

Alex jumps on every conspiracy except the jew conspiracy, are you kidding me?

It's almost like Zig Forums is right and the jews are pulling the strings on everything.

It's pretty obvious how you get the message across the censorship barrier. Become big by posting innocuous apolitical content, and shilling it with sockpuppets on social media. things like ARGs really impress the plebbit bottom-feeders/art-thot crowd. And then just mention ZOG.

Just floating some ideas:
Surreptitiously create a wave of sympathy by victimizing your own base of supporters, to galvanize their support. It is possible that the POTUS as commander in chief could direct various government and military agencies who still maintain critical communication infrastructure, to demand these tech companies follow a clandestine black-out order, which they can never discuss.

>Elders of Zion / Bankers / Federal Reserve DER JEEEEEEEWS
Arguably even more powerful that the POTUS, and could direct him to do any of the above. Without going through POTUS, these groups with multinational tentacles could use all sorts of influence to bend the companies to their will. Why would they do this? It's actually harder to answer, because Alex isn't particularly causing them any trouble, and some have even argued that he keeps the 'nuts' in their own secluded echo chamber. This line of reasoning is also predicated on the belief that such organized Jewry even exists.

**>Gay mafia
They might have a sliver of influence in Hollywood, but no way they're shaking down this many companies, even if they do count Tim Cook as a member.**

The leverage they have is the promise of access to their market of a billion people. They have proven that they can coerce tech giants like Apple to compromise their own principles, and turnover the control of encryption keys used by Chinese users. They have also wielded influence over Hollywood studios, forcing them to censor and alter films which could be disparaging to China, even for U.S. consumption. This is the theory that Alex himself posits, and of the above, perhaps it is the most plausible. It still doesn't fully answer why the tech companies colluded together at the exact time though.

One thing is for sure, Alex is in the midst of a very true conspiracy.

The entire internet is being pozzed gayloads of feminist communist cancer. Have you even searched politically incorrect queries into search engines now? In my day, I remember you could look for things like "women hate" and "I want to kill niggers" and "gas the kikes race war now" and you could actually find legitimate people on legitimate sites with the same resentments. Now, you get nothing but a laundry list of Jewed liberal (((news sites))) telling you why it's perfectly okay to spray a load of crap out of your ass onto that drag kids chest and use it as a titty fucking display for your gay pride parade. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT! All these faggots shilling that the internet is going to be okay are lost. The internet is lost. Everybody meet me at the beer hall. We're going to get drunk, pull our rifles out our cars, and end this shit right now.

It happened very fast. I mean christ, in 2015 you could find all those topics even on reddit!

This is not an ESL board.