I want to sell my wifi to people in my neighborhood. whats the best software soultion for this...

i want to sell my wifi to people in my neighborhood. whats the best software soultion for this? ive looked into readymade solutions like hotspot system but they take most of the money. i know there is a way to use paypal for this as they have apis for this sort of thing. there are other software solutions i could buy like altamedia hotspot but it costs $300. im gonna need something that can handle the paypal callback function and then modify a dnsmasq rule or maybe some other way of authorizing mac adresses on a per user basis.

Attached: 405990E5-70C9-43A7-BFB2-60D71F9B920D.jpeg (468x331, 81.59K)

Do the terms of your ISP permit you to resale? Anyways, I have no interest in helping you, because you seem like a member of the tribe, willing to make a profit without doing any real work. What is more, you actually expect us to build the system for you.

whocares if they allow it. its not like they can find out. and im not a kike. just asking for help on how to go about doing it. i have some knowledge of how it works but just need more info. i could probably write a backend in python.

It's not like they won't find out a huge spike in traffic for this one specific IP and a drop in traffic across over all the other accounts that were suddenly cancelled that surround where this IP is located that had a massive surge in use. Do you think they could figure it out?

nope because the limited wifi bandwith will throttle the traffic and i plan to pipe all the traffic out through a vpn so they wont being seeing shit except vpn traffic.

What is your coverage going to be like? Do you really have enough people in your close vicinity, who are dumb enough to buy from you, in order to make this worthwhile?

Fuck off

yes. i live in a low income area and i could easily sell wifi access for $10 a month.

This is how the kikes started, you faggot. Reminder that whites allowed them to do things like scrape off coins and resell things to undercut the competition. The kikes disallow these things because they know how they got into their current positions and they don't want that kind of competition. But of course you won't help white people do that because you want the outnumbered white race to start a hot war it'd lose instead of playing the long game.

this.

Bullshit.

Found the jew.

not an argument

you are the jew

no u

Noted, being pro-white is now jewish.

when you are jewish it's jewish

K. Enjoy your forced HRT and castration in the future.

Forbidding reselling is maximum kike tho. See regional pricing and region locks.

That's a good jew

You resell your electricity to your neighbors?

are you seriously defending the jew owned telecoms and claiming not to be a kike? it's over. the jig is up. you've outed yourself. now gtfo.

Great post :^)

Keep crying jew.

Keep crying jew

i don't need this kikes help anyway. i've found some open source python dhcp servers on shithub. it can easily modify those. thanks for nothing kike.

Fleecing people in a low income area, yeah... you're a kike.

Still crying jew?