Terms that indicate the speaker's opinions on technology can be safely discarded

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 360.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Eternal_September
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Many pieces of software is bloated.
Actually an indication of wisdom.
Agreed, this is just autism.
But we do live in a world of botnets.

As if summoned, someone comes along to prove the point of the thread. Thanks for the object lesson, user!

Attached: 21gr1.gif (260x195, 1.55M)

Fuck off harry poetter

How about a phrase: "I am a full stack engineer".

Opinion discarded.

Wtf does that even mean?

I don't think you know what sarcasm is.

Botnet has a very specific meaning. Sorry but you don't get to appropriate it to describe browser telemetry. If your system isn't connecting to a command and control server to DDoS or spread malware or serve files, then it's not a fucking botnet and you can take your forced meme and shove it.

I never said systemd was good ya dingus, I said that "systemdicks" is twelve-year-old baby talk language from people that can't articulate an actual problem with it without linking to someone else's tired, premade arguments.

Calling something "systemdicks" does fuck all to that persons argument.

Anyone using terms like "systemdicks" generally doesn't have an argument in the first place.

Hackable
*-space (unless you are a Mathfag)
IOT

Attached: amy_topless.jpeg (1296x971, 305.07K)

Prove him wrong, though.

There's no point. It's a bait thread designed to produce flames which means he's not interested in proper discourse.

Someone who can write a server side + db application, and the client side html, css, js too. Some people are so proud of this ability they give themselves that name.

That's a lot of assumption of intent from what basically comes down to a "these terms are stupid and overused" post, user.

If anything this is proof that your opinions can be discarded my dude.

Not how burden of proof works. OP made the claim, OP has to back it up or take his bait thread and fuck off.

>"m-muh 12 year old baby language! Y-you need to grow up and articulate using politically correct mature terms for mature anons such as myself!1"
Here's your (You).

Attached: CIA niggers.mp4 (1280x720, 468.32K)

what? are you only allowed to say "open source"

A legitimate term. Though I do agree that “libre software” or “libreware” would've be less confusing. But confusing terms that require explanation are just inside memes of the hacker culture, like recursive acronyms.

> GNU/
And these are just jargon, like “schway” for /cyber/.

If you don't like being part of the “Zig Forumsnolo/g/y community” (or whatever you wanna call the collective of technology-related image boards) then GTFO. You're the one who should adapt to the community, not the other way around. Eternal September isn't welcome.

Attached: they-are-back.jpg (640x551, 55.77K)

Not including
Shit thread.

what gay ass fgt/thing is called Eternal September?

That is true because correct terminology is GNU+(anything), not GNU/(anything).

lurk ten moar years before posting, fgt

quit larping and give me some answers, gaytard

shut the fuck up

The term botnet is partially correct in the sense that your pc/other device is ultimately not under your control and merely an entitiy in some swarm.

You are the eternal september.

I remember when that was called "maintaing a website"

Yeah, when I worked at a startup (a long time ago) I did all that, the server admin, and managed the 'deployment' which has now been turned into 'devops'. I think the industry went in the direction of more specialization of tasks so they would require less 'rockstar devs' (add that to OP's list) in favor of cheaper average ones and more historically marginalized population groups.

Subjective, but perfectly valid if the user has no means to safely remove the software they don't use.
Misguided compromise, or a narcissist playing corporate game of thrones.
Corporate cancer
Could be an idiot, could be smart.
Only a hipster or a comedian would use this word in the context of technology.
in this age of spying and petty political conflicts, this is very much sound. imperfect, but sound.
OP is a fag.
only if they're talking about open source software.
Only in the context of "muh gubermint," and they ignore the issue of corporate takeover or the fact that systemD is shoved into EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DISTRO FOR NO REASON!
if it's then sole focus, then yes they're retarded

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Eternal_September

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Why limit it to terms OP? Problem glasses, purple-hair, soyboy beards for example.

kill yourself, zoomer.