Microsoft spotted another hacking attempt from Russia

Here's story link: ydraft.com/how-microsoft-spotted-another-russian-hacking-attempt/

Attached: How Microsoft spotted another Russian hacking attempt.jpg (1023x575, 32.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588467.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

phising emails are an attack but has nothing to do with hacking.

Cute.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588467.html

Attached: russia.jpg (1024x762, 78.13K)

All eyes on Satya. He's a crook. He was groomed for this, his "growing up" story in the company is phony. He is basically Microsoft's equivalent of Sadiq Khan, the conspicuously Indian mayor of a white city. I wonder when Trump will deal with them both. Start making a list of all of Microsoft's political interventions, going back to the apps they made for elections.

Nigger I could launch a phishing attack right now against all the top tech companies, could even use a ruskie IP with tor or whatever. Does that make me a 1337 á´™ussian h4xx0r? You leftards need to get over it, you lost because unsurprisingly the people your witch said she didn't care for didn't vote for her, fucking move on. Oh and the US government fucks with elections all the time, even your beloved Obongo did it.

How do they know if it's not some nigger on vacation?

Democrats =/= Leftists

They're the same where it matters. Both hate White people, love niggers (but will live nowhere close to them), push evil shit like "cutting off your cock is totally kosher goy! Do it!", etc.

Russia = Israeli hacking
Israelites in the kremlin hacked the election.

Now we're getting somewhere.

this is your brain on Zig Forums. Democrats are farther right than commies, but they're still leftist

you are pathetic

Russia has never fucked with my life or with my computers. Let them hack, I don't give a shit whether they do or not. America, on the other hand...

How dare you slander the jidf, filthy goyim

How Jewed are the Russians? Are they the bad goys good guys or a windmill for us to tilt at?

To me it always seemed like Putin is trying to keep a sinking boat afloat. Putin isn't Hitler, but he isn't a good goy either. Gay propaganda for example isn't legal there, but he imprisons nationalists all the time.

Attached: serveimage.png (290x290, 11.47K)

Attached: How-Microsoft-spotted-another-Russian-hacking-attempt.jpg (548x473, 85.97K)

actually this is better

Attached: How-Microsoft-spotted-another-Russian-hacking-attempt.jpg (548x473, 84.93K)

R U S S I A N
H
A
C
K
E
R
S

yes goy russian hackers have hacked stuff once again but microsoft have saved the day. remember to use 2FA goyim