If you are in Europe you can fill out Googles "Right to be forgotten" form and remove yourself from major 3 search...

If you are in Europe you can fill out Googles "Right to be forgotten" form and remove yourself from major 3 search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo (or at least your name).

Do a google search of your name right now and tell me what did you find? Do you want it removed?

Please share with others here ways of removing yourself from the internet.

Attached: 1*4YO0bTtFrSXjZzJzOPo0Tg.jpeg (1280x720, 61.64K)

Haha, no.

If some eurofag has an Origin account they can sacrifice, I'd like to know exactly what EA does when you invoke it. Some companies obliterate every record of your existence which makes it an amazing tool for causing grief.

Attached: potential.png (717x227, 33.72K)

This has been a thing for ages. If you didn't know about it until now you are so unaware and incompetent your right should be revoked.

Seriously though, if you just figured this out, fuck you, you uninformed illiterate cunt.

You can remove parts of your ID like number and photo

It needs to be talked about more. Also we need a "remove yourself from the grid" general.

Attached: mike_laugh.jpg (255x235, 17.34K)

?

Attached: da637e4b520e41aa0d9110af518255a89ee4fd07a6520fae85098ad92f99017d.png (514x662, 281.16K)

Indeed this is tr- Nevermind, we don't have such freedoms anymore.

OH-O SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

Attached: f265b049428a5b2bb90f767b64df5d2a2f8e73f59bb56dd58b11269812b02b13.jpg (1500x1000, 379.12K)

>If you are in Europe you can fill out Googles "Right to be forgotten" form with your name address and phone number Microsoft, Verizon and Google will remove your name from their searches
LOL they're not even pretending anymore..

Companies should NOT require your ID if you didn't give them during the use of the service. If you only gave them a username a password, logging in and making some verifiable activity should be enough for authentication, and it must be accepted as a proof of ownership.

Again, you must provide a proof of rightful account ownership, not a proof of identity. If a service which doesn't require your ID suddenly asks for it in any way, you should report them to law enforcement.

The only internet services which can legally REQUIRE a copy/picture of your ID on the internet are: hosting providers, certificate authorities.

No

GPL lawyers approve.

Typical murricans, enjoy working your 80 hour workweek at four different jobs with minimum wage because "unions are bad"

Being irresponsible is not a right. Neither is censoring public history for the sake of personal paranoia.
Bollocks.

good goy

Nice try commie.

I am already on one of those lists

good plan

That's probably the only list I'm not on.

And it is used to hide [A-za-z]*(stein|berg) as well, so yeah, lose lose either way

Right? How does that even work?

And thanks to some law passed a few years ago, any financial services must confirm your identity. PayPal, coinbase, etc

Nice bait