Clemency for Ross Ulbricht, Serving Double Life +40 on top or drug trafficking, money laundering, an

What are the odds for this campaign to work? Probably 0.

Mosttly because of bullshit like this one: "The website Silk Road was an e-commerce platform similar to eBay, where individual users chose what to list for sale. Both legal and illegal items were sold, most commonly small amounts of cannabis."

change.org/p/freerosspetition-we-seek-potus-s-clemency-for-ross-ulbricht-serving-double-life-for-a-website-realdonaldtrump-free-ross

Attached: Ross_USP_Jan_18-510x510.jpg (510x510, 27.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0Qfay
deepdotweb.com/2018/08/22/murder-for-hire-charges-against-convicted-silk-road-founder-dropped/
archive.fo/z4DU2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the jews love to make an example out of people

Well, at least there has been some development lately.

>archive.fo/0Qfay
>deepdotweb.com/2018/08/22/murder-for-hire-charges-against-convicted-silk-road-founder-dropped/

>archive.fo/z4DU2

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1768x1172, 3.73M)

He was undercutting their grip on the opium trade, definitely no mercy for him. There's going to be no lobby group looking out for him like they did for Sholom Rubashkin, recent recipient of a full Presidential pardon.

Pardon me, it wasn't a "pardon", but it's as good as one in real terms. He is a free man, and I believe living in Israel now.

Definitely zero. Trump has no real beliefs, except in his own id and ego. He has no moral compass. Every decision he makes is utterly selfish, and if there's no financial, sexual, emotional, or political benefit to Trump for pardoning Ulbricht or commuting his sentence, it's not going to happen.

Kim Kardashian used her sex appeal to get Trump to pardon Alice Johnson. Trump got to act like a hero at his rallies and get his base fired up for pardoning Arpaio. He has pardoned people like Scooter Libby for political reasons and to telegraph to people like Paul Manafort that a pardon could be waiting for them if they display the loyalty he wants.

There's no personal gratification to Trump in helping Ulbricht. Unless some trashy plastic celeb cumdumpster like Kardashian takes up his cause, the petition will be futile with this president.

Ghost rider motorcycle hero
Hey, baby baby baby, he's a lookin' so cute
Sneak around-round-round in a blue jump suit

Hey, baby, be be be be, he's a blazin' away
Like the stars, stars, stars in the universe

Hey, baby be be be be, he's a screamin' the truth
America, America is killin' its youth

Hey baby be be be be, he's a screamin' away

Ghost rider
Ghost rider, ooh

Poor rich kid from a wealthy family read too much ayan rand and got himself into trouble. Boo hoo.

yes goy if you do this bad thing you go to jail

Why would Trump support clemency for a guy who set up a site specifically to help people break the law and profit from it? Fucking antifa niggers, go back to liberal arts.

like the guy you're replying to said, he would if he profits from it. if it makes business sense he will do it

This. Drugs make you lazy and less intelligent why else would the CIA and jews give drugs to blacks?

You only live once

I’m not hopeful either.

Rosses biggest mistake was not having the technical aptitude to pull it all off successfully. His OpSec was a joke. Its really amazing he lasted as long as he did.

At least he should have compartmentalized his money into various bitcoin assets to buy off homeless people to serve prison time for him while he snorts meth and fucks bitches in Hawaiian resorts.

You would have enjoyed the thrill of abortion! It's a shame your parents denied you of that pleasure.

Um. What did you just say about me?

serves him right

he was a fucking idiot with an amazing idea
SR was successful and he was in way over his head.
a suburban boomer pussy
he made too many idiotic mistakes

not all of his itcoin was seized or found by f bi so if he still has control of he could still be very rich

Ross is a monster, kids could buy heroin, 25I-NBOMe

I ATE 25-I/25-B-NBOMe because of him when I was 14.

A kid down the street started with opiate pills and would say (I'm never gonna order more pills) and progressed to full on injecting heroin at 17 and nearly overdosed.

Ross is a piece of fucking sub-human garbage for providing these routes of access to KIDS who are naive. I remember the NBOMe seller I used said something on his profile like "HOLY SHIT it's like all my customers are little kids wtf, you fucking people can't even message me appropriately"

Attached: elliot.jpg (500x664, 62.11K)

Its strange how so many people who have never met Trump claim to be able to read his mind.

fuck me, I think I should just move to China where they would of already executed Ross.

Attached: Wb29jaO.jpg (1125x825, 165.89K)

He made you not research a drug and decide to take it anyway? He made you take a terrible chemical someone else decided to sell?

Sounds more like you're retarded to me.

I see no problem openly supporting that petition and defending that decision torwards my family and colleagues.

Hey Ahmed, in the West children are retards. You can't even marry a 10 yr old because the law says children should be protected until the age of 18.

Fuck this guy. If all he did was run the marketplace that would be fine, but he also put out a hit on someone. Hope he rots.

100$ that he already ran back to israel and won't be paying shit.

Attached: oy.png (1226x722, 111.92K)

Shocking.