The people that were stealing Terry's donations caused his death

We have to find and cyberlynch them

Attached: a502a6bb55421fa16964352b82faeaac40857919eb7c861e4f975a97fa438a2a.png (1352x755 671.7 KB, 269.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheikhs.space),
youtu.be/joFxNfTS214?t=1608
youtu.be/YZX0mu_iUmA
searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?again=true&recordtype=Public&fname=terrence&lname=davis&city=&state=all
citizenevidence.amnestyusa.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=iq
youtu.be/oH41gGBVpkE?t=123
youtube.com/watch?v=lpZiPZwwXhM
thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple
facebook.com/terrence.a.davis1
ci.the-dalles.or.us/crimereports
web.archive.org/web/20180901193241/http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3TOVBlqcQ_4J:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/feb/05/man-killed-train/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie&client=opera
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but Terry's demise isn't confirmed. but I agree that /g/ Niggers deserve to get gased

The family's Facebooks are legit. Terry is dead.
But TheTemple was impersonating Terry on Facebook, and this must be questioned in relation to stolen donations

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-230705_Messenger.jpg (227x467, 24.01K)

Also the people involved in manipulating Terry, controlling his sites and merch profits etc.
Kimjongun got the FTP access and changed site

Attached: unknown.png (291x345, 232.76K)

The only people that were actually manipulating Terry were tsheikhs, autismosis, and TheTemple.

nobody was stealing revenue or donations and I don't know why or how this meme started but NOW THAT TERRY IS DEAD CAN YOU FUCK OFF THE BOARD

says the person stealing the revenue and donations.

Go dox tshieks and TheTemple and who or whomever but do it on /cow/ or /baph/ because T Davis is dead, this isn't technology related, and he will no longer produce any vaguely Zig Forums related concept because he is now a corpse

autismosis is kimjongchill and variations on that name
This nigger's right

Attached: 1535772896930.jpg (600x485, 57.2K)

Reported to the BO.

I just discovered something strange...
Tsheikhs used the name "Alec Murphy" (sheikhs.space), but now I'm starting to believe it was a pseudonym.
Tsheikhs is the one that supposedly helped Terry with the inverter for the van, but if you watch the video where he introduces himself, he says his name is "Dave".
>youtu.be/joFxNfTS214?t=1608

Getting money out of that shit stain of an OS? Aw, come on..!

If Terry "King Schizo" Davis would have built a car instead, it would have had 17 reverse gears, five rear view mirrors but no roof.

No one in his right mind would try to monetize the crappy legacy of this rambling nutjob.

Granted, there are many people who talk to a god, but you should never ever trust those who pretend to hear "his" voice!

I'm honestly inclined to believe that the stories of faggots hijacking Terry's online presence are true. templeos.org was undeniably changed in a way that Terry would never have done. All the documentation and source code is gone, and all that remains is a single web 2.0 homepage. Even the templeos iso download was replaced with a non-functional iso. It's fortunate that there's a mirror of the original site at templeos.holyc.xyz and that there's another mirror of the source code on github, but it seems very obvious that someone made an effort to wipe templeos off of the internet.

My guess is that some thermonuclear autist was deeply offended by Terry and templeos in a way that functional minds can't comprehend. Like CWC's sattelite cows did to Chris, this autist decided to hijack and destroy Terry's life. It can't be all that hard to ruin a man with disorganized schizophrenia. The culprit is probably the faggot who calls himself TheTemple.

tsheikhs was hanging around since the first youtube live streams. He's pretty based and his programming skills impressed King Terry ("He's doing miracles and shit"). Shortly after Terry was banned from Youtube, when he was doing these hours long streams, Terry recruited tsheikhs as an associate for TempleOS. He gave him access to the dropbox and so on. Because Terry couldn't pronounce "sheikhs" or whatever indian name this was, he started calling him "Alec Murphy".
Murphy also had his blogpage back on the templeos.org golden time. Terry was posting his thoughts and youtube videos, and If I recall Murphy was posting rocknroll videos and bible snippets.

This TheTemple guy looks kinda shady for me but I have trouble believing tsheikhs is in the wrong here.

ATTENTION MODS

This is CONCERN TROLLING. Terry's death is being used as a pawn.

This thread is part of a SITE-WIDE ATTACK on various Zig Forums boards by external parties. It's a pretend-lynch mob circle jerk, which goes on endlessly with the same posters submitting any inane detail to keep the thread alive, then creating a new thread once it hits the limit. Zig Forums was a targeted recently and even had a vol in on it, who got busted by Ron:

Currently the 11th thread on the topic of "Saving Hannah Hays"
>>>Zig Forums12082661

polvol2 outed and banned:
>>>Zig Forums12049943

(deleted and re-posted because irrelevant image attached)

who cares though

This post is a template response by the CONCERN TROLLS. Anybody who disagrees with the basis of the fake-lynch mob will be branded as one of the perpetrators.

Zig Forums white knighting a BLACKED whore had nothing to do with this.

Terry is love.
Terry is life.
Let's all love Terry.

Dat nigga better be dead.

It's the same premise and generating the same template responses
It's also got the support of a vol. I'm beginning to wonder if they've got mod plants on every prominent Zig Forums board. This place has been in the crosshairs since Nov. 2016 for obvious reasons.

youtu.be/YZX0mu_iUmA

Attached: unknown.png (1079x1191 487.89 KB, 775.34K)

dude, ur retarded. The thread is moving slowly

TheTemple may have contributed to Terry's death. He pretended to be Terry, and Terry's family thought that Terry was doing fine since TheTemple posted frequently on the fake facebook account. Meanwhile, Terry was slipping into a suicidal depression, which may have culminated in him jumping in front of a train.

On facebook, Terrys mother was sending DMs to the fake Terry account, messages like "I love you Terry". TheTemple claims that he ignored these messages and did not respond. Just imagine Terry's mother's heartbreak as her son refused to accept her loving words, refused to speak to her.

Maybe if Terry had received that love he would not have killed himself by jumping in front of a train.

Attached: 1520776413326.jpg (486x486, 26.97K)

Lynch mob? ✔
Mod support? ✔
Contrarians accused? ✔

I know a troll thread when I see it. The mod needs to be removed and I will contact Ron in the afternoon, US time, if action is not taken.

It's posts like these that genuinely make me wonder if the glow niggers are somehow in the creation of the destructive community that formed around Terry.

Attached: 1535822067790.jpg (570x856, 66.44K)

You mean the people that funneled donations to him, visited him, gave him hardware that helped him to continue streaming on his doomed quest? How many lines of HolyC have you written, LARPer?

What name do you go by in the TempleOS discord?

kill thetemple
kill discord users
gnu+inquisition
gnu+terrorism

why are u trying to protect Terry's murderers?
What does mod support have to do with anything? I don't know even know the mod

Attached: terry davis stop you have violated the law.png (470x334, 170.13K)

Why the fuck do you think these are troll threads? Shut the fuck up faggot.

Terry's death record appears to have been found.

searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?again=true&recordtype=Public&fname=terrence&lname=davis&city=&state=all

Attached: 1535893932581.png (1213x258, 34.83K)

Terry isn't 87.

Wrong one, it says 87 years old.
There is another one with the correct age, though.

My mistake, here is the correct one.

Attached: 1535893932581.png (1183x163, 26.7K)

you are so delusional, go outside

Attached: 1491825360869.jpg (802x854, 203.14K)

He really is dead.

F

RIP Terry Andrew Davis.

Attached: 1535800132200.jpg (800x533, 118.59K)

Good night, sweet drummer boy.

Blessed Digits
F

Attached: Dl-NGUqU8AAgMCH.jpg (640x480, 53.18K)

His death record has been posted:

Terry Is Dead!
We gotta bring the people responsible for the stolen money to justice!

Attached: terry-evidence.jpg (2740x3432, 1.35M)

wtf it does not mention "death" like your screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02 Public Records Search - SearchQuarry com.png (1126x150, 18.93K)

Funny, that doesn't say anything about him being dead.

Holy shit, you're right. I think I've been rused, it wasn't my screenshot. Deleting.

Attached: congratulations_you_played_yourself.jpg (259x194, 7.45K)

So when are these missinformation threads going to get axed?
Faggots keep pushing hard for his death and it's very clear they got nothing but faked evidence

Attached: cdb616958ba4bfd71e029da4a987c9518088671b81266375e1185f45c27135d9.png (586x364, 66.01K)

What in the fuck is going on? This shit is getting out of hand.

see

he's dead. too much evidence now.

Attached: Dl-qAq8UYAAolT8.jpg (1024x680, 82.66K)

Jesus fucking christ. This shit is embarrassing.

Fuck off TheTemple

Attached: 33e651051900b6e34d947480dc230c63902a12f3671ded2c6b42b5190d094761.jpg (566x799, 157.46K)

About the train accident, earlier today I emailed a couple of The Dalles police officers asking if they could tell me if the victim was indeed Terry.
I will let you if I get anything back from them.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thanks, doing God's work, bro

Attached: 1535800747654.jpg (1933x1795, 1.92M)

You're a saint vol

Attached: terry_bible.gif (441x331, 6.75M)

You fucking retard. Somebody manufactured a fake screenshot (see ). I can't suspend my disbelief when some shady party is creating fake evidence as we speak. As far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad as thetemple for suggesting anyone should take this shit at face value.

you're right. I only saw the fake screenshot (see ) only after I posted my post.

there are people out there lying about Terry on purpose. The Terry Death Hoax is still a valid theory.

I will leave my original post up for insight but people shouldn't take it literally. Could all be fakes.

Attached: gmagik.gif (270x288, 2.39M)

edgy

With regards to the train death hypothesis, I think some misinformation has been spread around. You can use YouTube Data Viewer to see the exact time a video was uploaded to YouTube:
citizenevidence.amnestyusa.org/

Putting in Terry's last video:
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE

We get an upload time of 8:02:46 UTC, which is 11:02:46 AM PDT (The Dalles time). The train accident happened at 9 PM:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=iq

People have been saying that the train accident happened 1 hour after he uploaded his last video, which is false. There was a gap of 10 hours between the time he uploaded the video and the train accident occurred.

Attached: youtube_data_viewer.png (1184x1171, 349.78K)

Does this look like the smiling face of a suicidal man:
youtu.be/oH41gGBVpkE?t=123
"it's good to be King"
?

Also, Terry is obsessed with Bible. Suicide is in

Attached: 1519421877822.png (700x700, 766.61K)

He gave more than he took from society.

Attached: image0.jpg (509x612, 51.77K)

If Terry is dead (and I am 90% convinced this is the case), we should all be assured that he lived a full life, and lived it to the absolute fullest, from building a compiler and OS from scratch, to journeying the Western U.S., and that he is undoubtedly in a better place now.

RIP Mr. Davis
youtube.com/watch?v=lpZiPZwwXhM

Attached: Terry.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

Suicide is a sin in the Bible, so I doubt that he became an hero.

You're a gullible person user. It's good to know so many anons are this easily led.
Otherwise I agree with your sentiments.

His mother apparently died shortly before he did. That would give a little more context as to why he may have done it.

It's not technically suicide if a train did the death blow. Worst case scenario is that he comes back and has to live again.

I'm just looking at all the hard evidence. A man in his *late 40s* was killed by a train *just over a mile* from where we last know Terry was. His brother's faceberg account also confirms his death (not 100% about this, but it seems fair enough).

But still, I'm sick of the disinfo being spread around by conflicting parties, just give them man some respite.

Attached: too old for this shit.jpg (426x398, 17.94K)

Terry wouldn't suicide, it makes no sense from his videos and the way he talks. The train thing isn't hard evidence, it's circumstantial at best. All the fb and screenshots can be faked.

How is assumed he got hit by a train when we aren't sure it's true "giving the man some respite"?

Why the fuck are you so invested in having us believe that's what happened? That is why I looked into the train theory some more, because the people spreading it are adamant that everyone must agree with them that that is what happened. Lo and behold, it turns out they were fabricating details to make it seem more likely to be true, as well.

maybe it wasn’t an hero, people said they saw him straddle the rail
He could have been fucking around and been hit by the train, then died of his injuries later.

Hit by train doesn’t always mean intentional an hero, living in New York and seeing junkies get skullfucked for standing too close to the subway while out of it taught me that

That being said I don’t think terry is dead and some very malicious characters are messing with his family.
A fake account being memorialized is suspicious in and of itself.

Either way, if it’s true he’s on his way to apotheosis and will probably reincarnate as turbo-jesus

Interesting pisswater article if you niggers haven't seen it yet thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple

>thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple
So we've got:
His comment about Terry's family adding him to groups is damning as well for several reasons. For one, he was in groups that people from KiwiFarms were in, not just groups Terry's family was in. It also proves that he pretended he was the real Terry the entire time to Terry's family. Why would they add a fake account to facebook groups that only Terry's family was part of?

Attached: 1517833936484.png (436x361, 176.68K)

fucking glow in the dark cia imposters

Spooky theory.
The townpeople conspired to rid themselves of the only "hobo" in town.

Anyway, I watched and older video and, when he was still streaming from his parents house, and I must say, he looked better in Rises to Throne.

Everything is so incredibly conflicting. What I want to know is:

What does his family know, and are they actually sure of it for their selves?

Likely not tbh. My theory is that these faggots convinced them terry is dead and have set up some autistic “inner circle” way of getting content from him.
Maybe like pretending to be Dianna and requesting he only email videos to them.

Last I heard, he got back into mental hospital about a week ago, and the possible hoaxers know this and are perpetuating this hoax while Terry is offline and can't respond

This will give us some insight:

Attached: 1535802086584.png (810x1318, 1.25M)

Fucking CIA niggers, what have they done to Terry?

Attached: 37303944_2150542098513643_7593053643008376832_n.jpg (320x320, 23.61K)

Time to start calling mental hospitals in Oregon? Or are th niggers and will not tell you if a patient is there?

Fucking alien niggers

We should start calling and say "we are friends and it's emergency and we need to confirm if Terrence Davis is dead or in detention"

Attached: knight.jpg (635x457, 74.98K)

I said he should have gone into the Amazon to do Ayahuasca instead of bumming around the US but nooooooooooooooo 'he had to take his meds' and now he's (allegedly) fucking dead. Imagine he'd be alive right now doing the 'more dangerous' thing. Let this be a lesson.

F

I'd like to meet these people

Where the fuck are all these cuckchanners coming from?
Lurk more or fuck off.

facebook.com/terrence.a.davis1
His real faceberg apparently

How to confirm if Terry was killed by the train accident:

Pic Related is report from death, which gives you the case number: D181510
ci.the-dalles.or.us/crimereports
With this case number, you phone:
(Capt. Jamie Carrico was quoted in article)
five four one 296 2233
Quote case: D181510
Male Late 40s
Hit by train, Saturday 11th August, 9 p.m.
area First and Terminal streets

ASK Politely if can confirm ID as:
TERRY A. DAVIS (TERRANCE ANDREW DAVIS), AGED 48
next of kin have been informed, should not have problem with providing this.

Alternatively, try:
Neita Cecil - five four one 296 2141 Extension one one five

Attached: 1535904590342.jpg (760x716, 48.34K)

bump

It’s in the news report of the train incident that doesn’t confirm or deny that trainguy is terry

Is there anyway to get a better description of the train guy?

web.archive.org/web/20180901193241/http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/

This on the same day he removes all but one video on his youtube (youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg)

The CIA niggers killed him and made it look like a suicide.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3TOVBlqcQ_4J:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/feb/05/man-killed-train/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie&client=opera

Attached: 1511220323583.jpg (327x346, 62.26K)

Since Terry was very religious I doubt he'd kill himself. Suicide lands you in purgatory, not heaven.

Attached: chaddavis.png (1280x1942, 515.32K)

Wasn't there something about terry not having control over certain things anymore?
Like i know that he no longer has charge over templeos.org

Most Christians are not Catholics in America user.

yes, but if you read into true Bible canon and take the GosPill, you will realize purgatory exists.

How else do ghosts exist and roam on earth?

Attached: 1515012742261.jpg (600x451, 33.89K)

user, I don't to create more contradictions, but... it doesn't show up to me.

Attached: 2018-09-02-185754_713x613_scrot.png (713x613, 75.21K)

terry has deleted all his videos a few time for "cleanliness" or something

By default it doesn't include 911 calls. You have to enable them.

Does that make suicide ok though? Even for mudshits it isn't allowed unless it's during jihad to kill infidels.

Oh, alright, thank you.
Yes, now it does show up the case number: D181510