New privacy-respecting smartphone OS from the creator of Mandrake/Mandriva Linux

WARNING: THIS IS CURRENTLY IN BETA
>supported devices: gitlab.e.foundation/e/wiki/en/wikis/devices-list

Announcement source: archive.fo/aExNA
Official website: e.foundation
Source code: gitlab.e.foundation

Attached: fond-mobile-home-07-e1530866432568.png (640x480 692.96 KB, 74.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e.foundation/support-us/
lineage.microg.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1-VO-wFyw38qrrVdbR1Q_NGw.png (720x1280 134.59 KB, 42.21K)

This seems just like the micro g fork of LineageOS

Pick one.

There is already replicant. Why not fork this project, or simply make replicant work on more recent phones?
This is ridiculous. I just want a phone that use fdroid, and phone/sms. That's it. Burner phone is too much tied to "you're poor", and writing message with the old keyboard is really annoying.

Attached: 601f9637cbe95e123bdfb8402cec562ee1903a52a9ae2142550a3e1e5f4ec6fa.gif (576x549, 277.13K)

How does this differ from Replicant?

this
e.foundation/support-us/
explains why they came out of nowhere. they took lineage OS and convinced stupid goyim to donate on kickstarter and indiegogo. they profit, lineageOS gets nothing.

Are there any reasonable privacy smartphones? I keep getting given iPhones because it's a part of my direct family's cellular plans. Being able to get off iOS and onto a system where you don't need Apple's bullshit like iTunes to do any syncing with would be nice. Android certainly isn't much better in the privacy department. The only thing I really need aside from basic call and texting are supports for the common chat programs, web browsing, and VPNs. I gain nothing from being able to play Candy Crush or Pokemon Go.

lineage.microg.org/
Here you go, a better solution with more phones supported.

Fuck off with that cuck license bullshit, Free Software or bust.

I like this, it showed how LineagOS are corporate cocksuckers.
Why do we need a custom build of LineageOS to have microG? Can't I install microG on the official LineageOS?MicroG requires a patch called "signature spoofing", which allows the microG's apps to spoof themselves as Google Apps. LineageOS' developers refused (multiple times) to include the patch, forcing us to fork their project.Wait, on their FAQ page I see that they don't want to include the patch for security reasons. Is this ROM unsafe?No. LineageOS' developers decided not to include this patch for various reasons.The signature spoofing could be an unsafe feature only if the user blindly gives any permission to any app, as this permission can't be obtained automatically by the apps.Moreover, to further strengthen the security of our ROM, we modified the signature spoofing permission so that only system privileged apps can obtain it, and no security threat is posed to our users.

Attached: lineageos.PNG (1165x72, 11.08K)

Trash

Good, NSA and FSB backdoors are installed by default.

Finally, I've been waiting for something like this. Will use it for my next phone.

Does it come with F-droid

Using it on an M10 now, it works really great and has fdroid built in

Having remnants of jewgle services on the first public pre-release version of an Android fork is a mistake.

This, if we really care.

A few supported devices have physical buttons though (e.g. older OnePlus models).

No, as of the latest release.

They're cucked from the first PUBLIC release.

Finally get to save all the time from those reboots.

Are there currently any android replacement OS'? I rarely use mine, but the odd time I do I can feel googles eyes on my every text plus the general tracking your every step.

hello my fellow white people

This, can any androidfags explain me whats the difference? honest question