Code monkeys will never be remembered, instead of spending 10,000 hours coding spend it doing math

code monkeys will never be remembered, instead of spending 10,000 hours coding spend it doing math

Attached: 1485717931806.jpg (268x326, 7.91K)

Is that a picture of some literally who mathematician?

Zig Forums, everyone

most mathematicians aren't remembered. at least if you program you can have your name in documentation till the software isn't used anymore

who is this guy?

Black community needed such figures. I hope LBJ is rotting in hell.

Very few people are ever remembered. You have to do something really extraordinary, and even then have some luck.

You can be an artist or writer if you want to be remembered. People will go out of their way to preserve your works and remember you. As much as people piss on Arts and Literature degrees, they can be a ticket to posterity.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpeg (595x335, 62.58K)

Do you really have to spam that poo in all boards, pajeet?
Also no matter what your job odds are you won't be remembered. Tough luck if you care about that.

The vast majority of artists are forgotten, be they writers, painters, etc. I'd say art is better if you're shit since bad artists still make it but making it as a bad mathematician/scientist/general/etc is far tougher.

Attached: art_surprise_motherfucker_-_malevich.png (748x1347, 759.91K)

How is that racist?

Attached: 1514770829378.jpg (1200x675, 116.52K)

Because saying that black people have dark skin is racist. Just because somebody is black doesn't mean that they're black, user, don't be a racist.

newfags

>>>/oven/

I can smell the Zig Forumstards already

Did he learn to use a toilet?

All these racist shits in this thread should know that they will never drink the water that washed the feet of such talented man. Stay mad.

tbh I prefer my water directly from the spring.

yeah, because he never washed them

How do you feel knowing your streetshitter is miles behind Europeans geniuses (and he's supposed to be their best). He didn't even made real progress, just was an autistic walking calculator.

street shitters don't do math.

go to hell stupid retard

>>>/retard/