This is a bad year for Zig Forums. the king is dead (terry). linus stepped down and coc'd all over linux...

this is a bad year for Zig Forums. the king is dead (terry). linus stepped down and coc'd all over linux. bad news after bad news. is this just the beginning of the end of good software and a new rise of bloat pozzed garbage?

Attached: 96864.jpg (839x1115, 156.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.web.cern.ch/
ams.org/programs/diversity/diversity
github.com/jamiebuilds/anti-fascist-mit-license/blob/master/LICENSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the beginning of free software designed to attack your wrongthink. You faggots keep thinking this isn't going to happen despite them targeting and knocking down any resistance to it. Maybe now you'll listen to me on this: the FSF's board is being targeted for takeover and they'll be able to steal your software.

Most people license their GPLed software as "or any later version". Thing is, it's the FSF that is allowed to publish new versions, and the FSF is controlled by a board. Several seats are already genocidal SJWs, like Garrett. They can't easily add new restrictions as you can accept the software under a previous license, but they can remove existing ones. They could make a GPL 4 that says "niggers and women are exempt from these terms and may even sublicense and resell this code" and cuck you hard. I think they're planning something like this.

The other threat is the FSF required copyright assignment on most core GNU projects so they can re-license them on a whim. They can actually add restrictions to the software. We could see the license of things like glibc change to a CoCPGL restricting use from ebil racists and anti-semites. While you could fork the projects, they would blacklist any developer that switches to work on the fork, and you'd have also lost the ability to ever re-license again if it's needed.

The remaining software is software out of their control that refused the "or any later version" terminology. They'll have to attack and take those over separately. Linux is one of these projects, and guess who's positioned for a possible takeover of the project if Linus isn't coming back, both in a lieutenant position and at the Linux Foundation? Garrett.

Perhaps we are entering a new generation of free software.

You're spot-on user but it goes deeper than just giving niggers and trannyfags free reign over the FSF. Such people are always useful idiots that are gotten rid up (read: shot) once full control is seized.

This is about total control from the likes of Google, Microsoft, Intel, and all the other technology companies with deep ties to the Government. With the Linux kernel under their control they tie up the last major loose end. It doesn't matter if it's GPL or not as long as they control the direction of its development and have the ability to insert backdoors into it as they please. It is the most used kernel in the world powering all sorts of OSs from phones to servers. They needed it under their direct control to make the next stage of the botnet possible.

The blackpillfag should kill himself but he was right about that one point. There isn't anywhere else to run. It doesn't matter if we all switch to BSD kernels and stop running Linux on our desktops. Everything in between them are going to be pozware. They got to Linus and told him to kiss the ring. He might have been smart enough to act like a good dog and get the fuck out while he still could or he might be going along with it. Time will tell, either way we lost a lot of ground this week and I'm not sure if we'll ever get it back.

It's over. Fucking RIP. The kikes finally won once and for all. No escape at this point, we are all fucked. What's the fucking point of going on anymore? SV and government kikes finally have full control and that will never be relinquished. I'm seriously considering writing a surrender note at this point and then killing myself to end the pain. Who's with me?

There is a point of going on blackpillfag. We understand Zig Forums better than any other people on the Earth. If they're going to destroy everything we built we might as well do it ourselves.

We're still embedded in every sector. We can burn it all to the ground. We can take the power grids and satellites they enslave us with offline permanently. We hold the keys to the kingdom and we can sack it all. I plan on going down shooting and everyone here should too. They'll call me FBI for even suggesting it but that's just another way they keep us enslaved.

Kill your masters.

No, it's just getting started. The violence is coming, and whites should take this time to prepare.

And then we'll be called terrorists and evil Nazis and the kikes will be further validated.
There is no way out. You and I both know this.

Never forget that the progressive stack entered the public discourse through the Occupy movement. As soon as Wall Street and they banking system was threatened directly they sent in their agents to poz the movement. They never stopped and have embedded themselves everywhere in the last decade. This is just their endgame we're seeing play out. They had their chance to find peaceful ground with us. Now all that's left is to escalate it and start the violence.

I hope you faggots have been practicing your innawoods skills and brushing up on how to maintain and use firearms. That's all I've been doing for the last 3 years. I'm fucking ready for the bloodshed.

Doesn't matter, if you apologize they do this anyway. The winners write the history books. You're scared and that's why you're here everyday attempting to demoralize user.

I look forward to hanging you on the day of the rope.

Nigger Zig Forums is already the most demoralized they've ever been, and it's never going to get any better.
And the kikes are the obvious winners here. We lost fucking everything we treasured and we're never getting it back.

Every post just makes me buy more bullets kike.

Our fate was already set in stone as proven by and . We can't win this.

See . FOSS is dead forever.

shoo shoo, Jew

Good. Open sores can get gassed.
I am talking about free software.

There is no more free software user. SV and the government already have it under their thumb. See .
We have nowhere else to run or hide. It's over.

Occupy was poz from the beginning. They stood in designated protest zones taking selfies all day. Normalfags were into it because it was hip and fashionable, they didn't actually give a shit, and when told to leave they did and prompty forgot all about it.

Kill yourself. Nothing is set in stone, I'm predicting their moves.

Those predictions just so happen to be what is obviously going to happen. The kikes have their slimy tentacles in every facet of our lives, and have dealt a killing blow to free software. Tell me we can recover from that.

Those kikes lost their fucking minds when the "obviously going to happen" Hillary didn't happen. So nothing is set in stone. You're late to an appointment with suicide, better hurry.

Your routine is getting old. I know you really, really like having that kike arm shoved elbow-deep up your ass, but it's time you stopped being such a masochistic jew puppet.

>implying the kikes weren't just putting on a show to make it look like (((they))) were panicking
Back to your Qlarp

In hindsight Hillary would have been better. All that Trump did was pacify the right.

NO OS IS FUCKING SAFE ANYMORE

NO ONE IS SAFE ANYMORE
THE JEWS CONTROL THE SUPPLY OF ASSES AND ELBOWS

ALL IS LOST
THEY WON (((GOYIM)))

We wouldn't even have platforms to talk on were it Hillary. It easily set them back a few years in their shut down of speech as they had to focus all their media muscle on him rather than coaxing normalfags into supporting "hate speech" laws. But that won't last forever. We need to take the fight to them.

Btw I should add the traditional right is already pacified. The "south shall rise again" types just let google take their flag. If you're waiting for them to rise up on their own you'll be waiting forever. We're a new right, and we're going to need to show them how it's done.

Topkek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (938x198, 28.8K)

The chickens are coming home to roost for the freetard community. I can't believe how many people lined up their software under the "copyleft" domino trap. Restricted for your freedom, as in libré, as in communism.

I dont get this mindset. Study electrical engineering and program something to take down the grid. If youre gunna kill yourself and MAYBE one or two other cianiggers, why not do something better like watching the world burn. It doesnt take much since practically everything is attacked these days.

That's what I'm talking about. Take it down, watch it burn.

Is Terry really dead?
How?

Attached: 75de99086d8052285ad88d0e106b06b1a8390756a3bfa795d982be9fa2137de1.gif (270x199, 300.11K)

EMBRACE IT

names and addresses.

I'd like to think that's making a difference, but it feels more and more like there's no point to it. You can either preach to the choir or get censored while trying to reach normalfags.

Where have you been?

Attached: .jpg (390x399, 31.74K)

That isn't what "or any later version" means.

STALLMEN YOU FAT FUCK WHERES THE HURD!!!!!!

Attached: ufXcRBS.gif (300x300, 361.31K)

Oh yes it is, faggot.

All those... AND Amd is working to botnet people into 10. RIP computing for the next 20 years.

At this point Botnet 10 may as well be the only choice, as everything else will become no different.
There is no escape, and Zig Forums finally realizes this.
Try 100. At least.

We literally have no chance of winning ever again. Like I said, our fate was set in stone, and we have no choice but to give up. There is literally no more reason to keep going anymore. The Left got the better of us and their influence will lead to an eternal dynasty, not unlike the one Hitler wanted in the Nazi Party. If he got his wish then maybe things might be a little different now. But he didn't. We're fucked for life. End of story.

This is a year that has me pissed off and you should be too.

(((They))) want to put a hard noose over your neck and they want you to feel it.

(((They))) want you to despair and accept slavery.

(((They))) want you broken, dependent, subservient to (((their))) whims.

If you have sons and daughters, (((they))) want them.

If you don't then (((they))) want you.

(((They))) want everything you ever cared about and to watch you and yours suffer every minute of it.

(((They))) won't stop until you have nothing.

(((They))) want us broken and despondent, incapable of caring, incapable of caring, incapable of feeling.

Do you accept this? Do you want to stop (((them)))? Then fight. Do something. ANYTHING. Help each other. Help yourselves. If you want to see these cunts stop then grab your tools and get to work. We know damn well what we want. And we know God damn well what is putting itself in the way of that. Fuck them. FUCK ALL OF THEM.

We need to get angry. We need to get busy. We need to get it done.

Attached: vtXqAij.jpg (490x337, 55.39K)

Reality isn't a fucking movie, no matter what (((Hollywood))) trained you to believe. There is no ending, no permanent loss, no eternal victory. The fight always rages on, and you're going to be in it no matter how much you hope to get out.

So who's that "Terry", after all?
Couldn't be so important.

GTFO NIGGER

* -= Apartheid Public License, version 14.88 =-** Copyright (c) 1940, Reich's Institute of Technology* All rights reserved.* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:** * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.* * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.* * Neither the name of the Reich's Institute of Technology, Third Reich* nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote* products derived from this software without specific prior written* permission.* * Redistribution and modification is prohibited from the person(s) and/or* companies or any other legal entities, if any of the following criteria* is met either fully or partially:* 1) The person is suffering from a mental illness that is referred to* as being "transgender"* 2) The person and/or legal entity is Jewish or affiliated with* Israel, or any legal entity of Jewish or Israeli origin* 3) The person, company, non-profit organization or any other legal* entity is promoting or otherwise supporting any of the following:* "Social Justice", Marxism, Communism, the Rights of LGBT people,* Niggers, Jews, Israel, Islam, Codes of Conducts, Globalism* or anyone or any legal entity that is promoting or otherwise* supporting said entities, ideas or ethnic/religious groups.* 4) The person and/or legal entity cannot be considered as being* "Indo-European" origin as defined by Varg Vikernes* * The user or the author of the software or any of its derivatives shall* not glow in the dark either via bioluminescence or with the aid of* technology of any kind.* * The author of the software or its derivative must accept Adolf Hitler* as his saviour, and acknowledge that Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong. *** THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED* WARRANTIES OF (((MERCHANTABILITY))) AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS* SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

If I try to envision the end goal, l think of a system where all software related activities are done by a sjw priest class.
In this system, getting control over the linux kernel is a major objective.

With the increasing prevalence of computers software is getting more and more restricted. Phones are totally locked down, and rooting them is as a pita or not even possible in some cases. Internet itself is a total shitshow of course. Besides all the walled gardens, you now need 15M loc's to browse it.
In the software world the most obvious case is all the proprietary software in use, both the OS, and things like office suites and various enterprise tools. But what if gpl-v5 imposes a fee on usage by white people...

I think Terry was on to something with going back to the C64. You can't control people if they are not dependent on you.
No need for gcc, no need for Linux, no need gnu, no poz-x...

That is true freedom.

Incredibly cringeworthy, I hope your own personal day of the rope arrives very soon

wew, perhaps this should be the impetus for a exodus to the true kingdoms of quality: openbsd, illumos, & plan9

I'm not sure about other illumos distributions but smartos has "LX branded zones" which are a basically zero overhead, secure containers which implement the linux call table.

Attached: lain_laugh.gif (700x704, 295.43K)

Hi, God here!
Nope, don't worry OP, it's just that I'm fucking depressed lately and then Satan starts messing with shit. Don't worry I'm just going to take some time off to figure things out and in the meantime please follow this CoC.

Attached: fd5cb974b711087907d902f2028a99cb69b695c3.jpg (768x433, 45.45K)

Wew.

There's two futures as I see it at this point. The first is Trump drains the swap and trannies who and feminists who love to play with CoCs get fucked and the future is great. Or 2. Trump buys us time to get ready for when SHTF.

Makes you wonder if (((they))) realize consistent blackpilling works so well on our community. Or, well at least I'd like to think, used to work so well.

It's very difficult to organize or have proper discussions or make sense of things when some clown comes honking horns into he middle of the room every 10 minutes. It's an effective way to weaken cooperation and make people do nothing at the end of the day.

Attached: 1532226063225.png (516x565, 292.94K)

Only if people buy into his clown act, which no one is

Are you going to consider Windows 10 now? Listen, goy! Linus has left you all alone and Linux is finnished, so why don't you buy a real operating system made by a trustworthy corporation? (as opposed to some shitty OS, like Linix, that's made by a neet with a severe assburger's) Windows 10 supports all your video games, like Battlefiend, and you can use it browse Facebog. Now, be a good goy and install windows 10 already!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RESIST!?

From this point forward, you will serve the Chosen People. Resistance is futile. You too will be jew'd.

SHUT UP!

Attached: oy_gavalt.webm (200x200 10.77 MB, 383.83K)

It only look hopeless from the fact that it's hard to re-organise everyone.
Imagine that it's possible to do that easily, we'll have one team doing malicious compliance inside the kernel in its current diversified form, get money for it, and patiently wait for the crash.
While the real team fork it, clean it up, and then all the other distros switch to it.
Then it's business as usual, pretty simple.

That said as long as discussion remain possible and these ideas are travelling around, this could happen after some time.

This is a shift. Linux dies, and 3-5 more compatible GPLv3 projects will swallow their device drivers and flourish in the vacuum.
Terry's TempleOS should be preserved/snapshotted, while others extend it tastefully to work with modern hardware. His work is too good to let go to waste.
There will be more white men to write their own compilers, hopefully in HolyC.
The end of good software comes with the end of good programmers. That time is nowhere near happening today, as it takes one commit to un-poz linux 4.19-rc4. As long as there's a GPLv2 driver we can implement in our new kernel(s), nothing of value is lost.
And yes, in the past day, I've seen two serious kernel projects start with RedoxOS's idea of stealing/implementing the linux driver api wholesale. Nobody's taking this lying down, except for Coraline trying to blackpill everyone on Zig Forums in hopes we won't fight back.

TL;DR - When life gives you shit, make Shitade!

Attached: CriesInTransgendered.jpg (480x346, 18.91K)

I'm paranoid about this manner of thing and so only license under a particular GPL version.

However, it's my understanding that the FSF has many legal agreements that would prevent it from doing something like this. As an example, they own the copyright to Ncurses but signed a legal agreement to avoid adding restrictions to it. There's similar agreements to prevent making future GPL versions proprietary.

Feel free to show me wrong, if I am.

Has anyone told rms about this possible attack vector? Something tells me if he speaks about it though they'll take a run at him.

The next step will be for them to attack low level languages like C, C++, ASM, etc. The future is Java, Python, Rust, Javascript, HTML, and other kiddy languages. Because it's some of the only shit women and niggers can understand.

Part of the plan is to kill all low level projects, Kernels, C, C++, etc. The future of Western Comp Sci is interpreted high level languages that are dumbed down like the node editor for programming in Unreal Engine.

Yeah, like they can figure out Java. That's why they made Rust, they can't figure out OOP or C/ASM.

Attached: homerlaugh.jpg (129x97, 2.87K)

To be fair, they can't understand real high level languages like Lisp either.

The only reason they can do Javascript is because everything's a fucking library. I remember a year ago some user said he wanted to make a JS library, and then one day change a few lines so it broke every program written by pajeets who just "connect" code.

Why don't they just skip those intermediate steps and attack physics and math?

But they're already doing that.
diversity.web.cern.ch/
ams.org/programs/diversity/diversity

It's all fucked, this shit is getting pushed on everyone hard. I'll just stick to welding, machining, analog electronics and fucking around in a garage. Hopefully that won't get pozzed in the next 50 years.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Score one million for the leftists and their puppetmasters

It's a sign Terry died so people can use his OS and expand it.

I doubt they'd get anything low level. As others have said a lack of understanding of them and intimacy with computers is key.

There are a tons of people from (((microsoft))) and (((google))) on the standards team though

also I'd absolutely love to see them try and attack assembly. How the fuck do you attack something that barely even contains full words?

fuck

I wish him luck

And here's the leftist version once again proving being SJeWs come in both left and right-wing editions : github.com/jamiebuilds/anti-fascist-mit-license/blob/master/LICENSE . Kys.

Attached: 68d.jpg (1023x513 156.1 KB, 78.02K)

Sjws aren't to blame for this nightmare, they're nothing more than mindless retards doing exactly what they have been programmed to do. No, it's the masses of spineless, "centrist" fuckers like yourself who have ultimately allowed this all to happen. You people are vaguely aware of the non-stop Marxist onslaught against European society and civilization, yet you refuse to reach the necessary conclusions and instead you simply side against those willing to defend what remains of the European spirit, the "far-right". You're a stupid faggot.

you tell em

I can't wait to see how they treat the guy from Defense Distributed for having sex with a 16 yo who was prostituting herself on SugarDaddyMeet. They're probably going to call him a child rapist for his work on printable guns.

Also bugs in x86 continue to pop up, javascript continues to grow in popularity, and the userbase of this board has continued to shrink.
WHERE IS EVERYBODY GOING?

Apolitical master race.

Attached: apolitical wojak.jpg (919x855, 289.75K)

You have only posted two recent events, stop being a Debbie Downer. RISC-V finally hit the meatspace, Open Source hardware is picking up in speed, Oracle and Microsoft are dying in front of our eyes and the Goog just got shanked by EU privacy legislation.

Cynicism is too easy. always rember happy day

Attached: always rember.png (800x473, 29.15K)

Centrism really doesn't exist though. Moderates exist, the left and right both want their utopia that is never going to happen. You need realistic expectations. Believe it or not, most people who call themselves "centrist" or "moderate" do have political stances and beliefs, but they reserve themselves and will generally act on them as soon as their rights to practice them are violated instead of wasting their lives being airmchair warriors getting mad at cherrypicked articles that in no way have any direct effect on you. Its called choosing your battles and focusing on actual priorities

Attached: 58dc9a1516.jpg (255x194, 12.67K)

It doesn't work. It's transparent and only makes me hate the jews more.

How about you stop being an unlikeable extremist?
You can't redpill the general public all in one go, you need patience and caution: and all it takes is one single loud mouthed retard to scare them away.

This past month has been the highest it's been in months. tbh I don't always check Zig Forums because the board is slow and if I check it once a month, I find I haven't missed too much. The other reason is the constant bleeding of Zig Forums and Zig Forums into every other board makes me just content with not browsing at all for weeks at a time.

Who's "Terry", FFS?

Blackpilling doesn't work. I only laugh and am reminded of the pathetic-ness of kikes and their slaves.

lel, good luck with that

Get fucked retard

The public is more redpill than you think, I've even heard formerly hard left relatives whispering about Jews. The all-out media assault on America is what's causing it, it's making people realize something's not right. If people could communicate freely and without fear I think it'd end the current year. That's why they're pushing hard to shut down sites like this. We need a backup plan and fast.

lmfao, look what happened to Alex Jones.
They still control all the media, corps, and government bureaucracy and are deplatforming us one inch at a time. The same shit happened in Sweden and no one fought back, and now look at it, votecucking will not save us.

This is obviously the wrong board for someone like you, here let me help you find your way back >>>/reddit/

replying to bait

OSS will collapse. It'll take a while for it to happen but it will. No one will contribute any more to big projects because of this shit. Then when the entire idea is but a memory someone will start it again fresh.

Enjoy watching the shit storm as it collapses. Nothing else you can do but focus on your own projects and laugh at this cluster fuck.

Hello child.

The pozz started long before Occupy. This has been going on for decades but has only hit our circles now every other ones run out of ways to pozz it. The first wave of this was "we need more women in the office" and sexual harassment code of conducts which just ended up being abused as everyone said they would.

Trump didn't buy any one time, he did the exact opposite. Resistance was growing, people were angry. They were scared. Trump offered a solution he doesn't deliver on and now everyone is again loyal to Israel with no fear of revolt until the brown children are old enough to outnumber them.

also cuckflare continues to exist

The center is defined by the positions around it. A modern centrist is a radical commie just 20 years ago.

Are you deliberately trying to revise the past or retarded? The right had completely surrendered and was preparing to choose which pro illegal immigration candidate their openly gay pastor recommends.

no its not
The fuck are you smoking? Your brain has been warped by false-dilemma fallacies, this is what Zig Forums does to it. The center-right is a thing.

What was Linus's crime? No programmer just "steps down" from his (yes his) baby.

I BET IT'S BECAUSE HE INSULTED (((INTEL))) FOR THEIR SHITTY SPECTRE/MELTDOWN PATCHES.

Center-right in any Western style country is still radical left. Even the "right" believes in equality, a radical left idea.

And Trump still supports all that shit. The right becoming radical died when Trump got elected. It became nothing but posting memes and cheering on Trump.