Linus bows to Ada

Attached: 1537746211572.png (576x768, 1023.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/http://egypt.idolhands.com/
web.archive.org/web/20170920062720/http://www.sekhetmaat.com:80/contact.html
anexamenofwitches.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/the-negative-confessions/
kiwifarms.net/threads/coraline-ada-ehmke-corey-dale-ehmke.31003/
judas.watch/Coraline_Ehmke
kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/pusalotas/photos_past.html
jta.org/2004/02/10/life-religion/features/german-non-jews-honored
8ch.net/pol/res/12189039.html#q12189065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, that made me laugh.

Attached: ntr.jpg (1280x720, 150.64K)

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as she, is in fact, He/Mental Illness, or as I've recently taken to calling it, He plus Mental Illness. A mental illness is not a gender unto itself, but rather another pozzed component of a fully cuck'd SJW system made dangerous by the huge CoCs they post.

Wew

thanks for the quick rundown

Corey Dale Ehmke. Born in 1971. As a Tranny, this mentally ill joke of a man left many info about his life pre-cock-cutting on the public internet.

Under the pseudonym “Corey Bantik” he began the study of Qabala in 1989, investigating traditional Judaic sources as well as the more readily available European interpretations. Rev. Bantik founded and led a small Golden Dawn study group in the mountains of Virginia, and for several years thereafter immersed himself in the works of Aleister Crowley, A. E. Waite, Eliphas Levi and Kenneth Grant.

In the early 1990s, Rev. Bantik became an active member of the small but tight-knit community of online occultists that interacted through the alt.magick Usenet groups and IRC channels like #thelema.

web.archive.org/web/http://egypt.idolhands.com/

Now, this is related to the Oregon sekhet-maat Lodge channers investigated years ago:

web.archive.org/web/20170920062720/http://www.sekhetmaat.com:80/contact.html

According to Henzelli, Pseudo-Daoist Pagan Witch and Part time amateur Pagan theologian, Corey Rev. Bantik - now Coraline Ada - has adopted a negative exegesis from the Papyrus of Ani.

anexamenofwitches.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/the-negative-confessions/

Attached: d7637c5a89134f06867236c0d672b93601c3e6198ff8532c8e410bbffcf98bc8.jpg (816x404, 126.87K)

Attached: adapill.jpg (250x250, 61.28K)

Most excellent.

There really is a she, and biological women are using it, but it is just a part of the gender they were assigned at birth.

I want to see the legal docs certificating he's coraline dada. Because I feel he's just Corey Dale in woman's clothes for the lols.

kiwifarms.net/threads/coraline-ada-ehmke-corey-dale-ehmke.31003/
Post the full stuff, not retarded pasta from /g/

And how is he a Jew again?
Goy name, goy appearance, goy degeneracy.
Studying Kabbala does not make one Jewish.

Not the first time I read that name in relation to someone suffering from trannyism.

Demons are always clothed as angels.

Some demons still need their parents to help dress them based this thing's pictures

lol
I hope we are all hip to the fact that making light of something is a coping mechanism for when shit is absolutely fucked.

i hope you die soon

(((U))) WOT M8

CEMETERY A:

• Klaus-Dieter Ehmke, a medical doctor from Berlin who recovered scattered tombstones and restored a Jewish cemetery in the former East German town of Niederhof. (((Obermayer German Jewish History Awards)))

CEMETERY B:

• The cemetery of the Jewish community in Weißensee, opened in 1880, is Europe's largest Jewish cemetery in terms of area and houses about 115,000 graves. Guided Tour is in German.

Cost: 10 € Guided tour: KD L. Ehmke for the participation fee there is an entrance fee to the cemetery of 1,- €.

Random Jews asking for surnames info:

More jews scattered around:

judas.watch/Coraline_Ehmke
kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/pusalotas/photos_past.html

POSITIVE, SIR EHMKE SOUNDS JEWISH

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530.31K)

My height is assigned to me by my doctor every time I go. He tells me how tall I am. Height is a social construct.

I'm fairly certain that was a play on a later part of the interjection pasta. Something like "there is a Linux and people are using it, but its just a part of the larger gnu system"

Retarded.
Klaus-Dieter Ehmke isn't a Jew, but a good goy.
jta.org/2004/02/10/life-religion/features/german-non-jews-honored

Ehmke comes from Einhardt. -ke is a common suffix in Low German and Dutch surnames.

Sure, Sholomo Ettinger

See:
8ch.net/pol/res/12189039.html#q12189065

COHENCIDENCE ???

Correct, it was, since the previous poster that he replied to did it too.

OY VEY DELETE GOYM

Corey Dale becomes Coraline Ada on the 6th of May, 2014

Look on (((HebCal))) and you find that's a major jewish day.

Gender is not assigned it is OBSERVED you fucking cretin.

based

It's a social construct that doesn't even exist. Check your privilege

Powerfull tranny esotericism

Only one to blame is NYT. Trolls will always be trolls, but NYT claim to be serious real journalism.

Excuse me? Don't tell people to check their privilege, those who don't have any will be triggered shitlord.