Coworker says another SJW thing

How do you guys lay low, I just wanna write code and I'm scared I'll let an opinion slip or use a non-PC word and get blacklisted from any job. I'm already pretty lucky my workplace didn't do thorough background check.
Also as an aside I really want to setup a company where employees don't have to deal with all this but I'm not sure what clients I could get or what that entails at all. Living in fear of losing my job is horrible, because aside from SJWs my job is great.

Attached: ud2m8jl4jfo11.jpg (750x754, 37.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/you-can-be-fired-over-political-views-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just don't go too extreme. It's kind of funny. The place I work has a pretty broad spectrum of political opinion. Ignoring me it goes from liberal all the way to (((alt-light))).

Can I use this as the "complaining about the modern tech climate" general? Thanks.

So uh, what if I want to get an education in computers that isn't dumbed down for the lowest common denominator? Is that even possible? It seems obvious that many university courses are designed such that they will be passable without a meaningful understanding of what's actually going on, filled will bullshit monkey see monkey do copy-pasting of elementary code into a "magic" IDE to let the NPCs wallow in the delusion that they are smart. Anybody can do that. And then I assume their assignments are something along the lines of "make a switch statement that prints primary school arithmetic over and over again". If you ask me, an assignment should be more like "disassemble that fucker and write a few paragraphs about how a switch statement works.".

Attached: 2d23ff16834fa30b5bf24a85112e0175e78fac8fd22d7c6f89ad500841fc230f.jpg (1024x684, 75.09K)

day of the rope when

Soon brother. HH

She's not wrong. Everything is so pozzed now they'll take any shade of brown over white no matter how much work ethic the white has. It's best just to self teach and make your own software.
Did the niggercattle really steal this? Do they think it's a nigger phrase? Why are they using a term exclusively used by white racists from the south?

It's a pretty ubiquitous part of ebonics. You have to remember that southern rednecks and southern blacks, like it or not, culturally evolved in the same swamp.
But regarding it's increasingly prominent usage among the soy loving carbon copy twitter leftist kikes, I think the reasoning has some layers to it.
1. It sounds nonchalant, sassy, and otherwise cunt-like
2. It's gender neutral
3. It's used by blacks, so you're subtly showing your racial tolerance by making a lighthearted appropriation of their dialect. This toes the line of acceptability, so it only works when you are, in the same breath as "ya'll", somehow decrying, insulting, or otherwise playing a contrary part to the standard $(STRAIGHT_WHITE_MALE_MISOGYNERD) boogeyman, reassuring the reader that you are not racist.

No matter the line of reasoning though, it's pretty weird how it seems to have come into usage by damn near every self-important commie cunt with a checkmark on twitter. Maybe it's a CIA brainwashing trigger word.

This is exactly how SJWs and other white-saviors think.
Its used by all echelons of people who speak a southern dialect.

GTFO Cory CoCk-mongler. You are disgusting.

I can tell you from experience that isn't true. When someone does, it's pretty obvious they're trying to hard to fit a stereotype or are leftist faggots that need to be deported back to California or Eurostan.

All my professor does is play steven colbert and john oliver videos. You have it easy.

Must suck man

I'm from Texas and everyone has said "y'all" constantly and unironically for my whole life. We also constantly use phrases like "fixin' to" and unironically refer to all sodas/pops as "Coke."

Do you use "double" contractions like wouldn't've?

y'all'dvest finna not mess with texas B*TCH
and F*CK U we drink DR. PEPPER here. lil fag boy.

Same here except different state.

Where in the South do you live that no one says yall?
And don't say southern Florida because that's not part of the South.

Yes. Verbally, yes, though we say it more as "wouldn't'a" as in "I wouldn't'a done it that way if i was in your situation." It's a pronunciation thing, not a spelling thing. I doubt anyone would write it as a double contraction. That other faggot is right about Dr Pepper, though. It's our favorite kind of coke.

Here I'm Texas I've only ever heard niggers say "finna." White men say "fixin' to," as in, "I'm fixin' to install the operating system from this ISO."

I'm from Washington and we say wouldn't've like would int of.

I can say those last two are common where I live. fixin' to is said as fixing to though

Oklahoma, it's not always included as part of the south. Given that it's pretty much just north Texas both culturally and in the industries it has. It's like the Canada to Texas, except it gets more conservative instead of more liberal. not that I haven't heard anyone say "y'all", it's just one or two middle-aged or older people I've heard it from

*I'd definitely consider it part of the south

My group of co-workers and I don't give a fuck about politics when we are at work. It's really fucking simple and I don't know how most offices fail to implement this basic yet life-changing improvement.

Would that be equivalent to "thinking of" in British English?

I don't want to have to have to join botnets like Slack, Discord or Gmail to message coworkers. Even passing collage forces me to use Facebook Messenger due to group projects where you have to build many short term relationships.
I'm likely going to join every single non-botnet communication/social service and only communicate through those or non-third-party tools. Will that cause me to lose many jobs in tech?

You can get protonmail

I use the weeslack plugin for weechat.
Unfortunately there are no alternatives. I rarely have to use it. It's only for when I want to talk to our child slave labor qa team to get some feedback.
I literally just use my tfwno.gf email and no one cares. I even use that email for my git commits. I'm surprised that not even one person has ever called me out on that domain before.

more like "planning to"

Yes, however if everyone I email uses Gmail then all my emails and their content are correlated with one email address in Google's archives. It's better than nothing but it's not good.

they have subtle domains too which is nice. the only issue is the occasional spam filter, as spammers used a bunch of cock accounts.

Preparing to/planning to/about to
It can change a little depending on the context. It can mean more preparing/planning as in, "Hey kids, let me know what y'all want from HEB*, I'm fixin' to head out there this afternoon." Whereas if it's later and you get a phone call as you're walking to the car you might say, "Make it quick, I'm fixin' to go to HEB."

* The acronym aitch ee bee. A ubiquitous Texas grocery store. Has a cult like following because it's fucking awesome. Their house brand is usually better than the name brand. Some of them like HEB+ get pretty fancy, and HEB Central Market makes Whole Foods look like a dog and pony show.

Try to work from home. If you're a programmer, there's little reason for you to have to be in the office.
Argue to your boss with the savings for the company if they can cut the amount of desks because multiple programmers can share one if they only come in once a week or so.

If someone says something so incorrect that it bothers you, then just state your disagreement in a polite manner while carefully explaining your reasons for disagreement. This is the only way.

Try to think from the perspective of the person you are disagreeing with, eg. use sources they trust to back your opinions, for example to get a progressive to admit that blacks and whites have different IQ you could send them a video from David Pakman (a progressive) where he says it is true but heavily downplays it's significance, effectively making the video more digestible to the progressive, allowing you to reach common ground and work from there.

If they fire you for private political views, you can start a lawsuit. Try to gather clear evidence of them firing you illegally and you might even find some commission based lawyer. (I'm assuming you are American)

This is not a Zig Forums-related thread.

and sadly it's an improvement.

Simple. I stopped working and went full NEET, so I don't have to deal with any shitheads and their lame tech that's full of bugs and bloat.

Attached: NEET pill.png (800x1000, 128.23K)

If you care about not starting fights at work, it might be safer to avoid directly talking about average IQs of an entire race. That is a quick way to get plastered as a nasty prejudiced racist by less centred people. It would be more tactful and much easier to propose that races are obviously not identical and each have traits which are different evolved. That makes it sound less like an insult. Yeah, its a shitty indirect way to voice your strong belief but if you want to keep a job free of conflict *and* argue a sensitive topic, you may have to make compromises.
t. centre-left

When you'll do it, you dont need to wait for anyone else.

It's used the same way as "about to" is.

>implying that all NEETS aren't broken people who frequent >>>/r9k/

What country are you living in where the religion of equality hasn't brainwashed 99% of the population?

I thought that was just Georgia.

That's just a different kind of bullshit.

NEETdom is a societal sickness, not an individual one. NEETs often aren't broken people, they are perfectly normal people that don't can't function in a broken society.

In the U.S. you can be fired for your political beliefs.

businessinsider.com/you-can-be-fired-over-political-views-2017-1

/r9k/ is one of the sanest boards here, son

I'm taking advantage of this to get brown Muslim zoomers hired to keep the degeneracy down since they're pretty anti-SJW, dw cumskins we're gonna look after you.

Protonmail doesn't support all of Google's calendar and event crap

Weeslack is borderline useless since it doesn't support any of the fancy Slack stuff like threads and calls.

Yeah no, that's how things should work, not how they do.

No, working from home sucks first of all because videocalls suck for group work and it doesn't insulate you from SJW rubbish at all.

Recognize them for the npc they are and ignore them or give responses that tell them what they need to know and sound like what they need to hear. If you are forced to talk about politics at work and you can't change the subject then just make up some believable shit.
^Rules old as dirt, youngsters don't know.

maybe for a Zig Forumstard like you
polite sage

IIRC it does support threads. No one likes threads on my team though since they are confusing even on the regular client. For calls it gives you a link to join the call. Personally, I just take calls with the slack app on my phone.

My work doesn't use video calls. We just use voice only calls.

If you want to be polite, try fucking off back to /g/

If it's that kind of job, you might have a point.
I was more thinking of "You do this, that's the API it needs, see you in a week."

Correct. I refuse to help society in this current climate.

Have any advice for someone 10 years deep into NEETdom to stay as a NEET and not homeless this Winter? My living environment is about to stop being so comfy. Also I have literally no income or NEETbux.

appalling

I'm fine here

yall niggaz need doctor phil

This here cuckoldry is the reason you get the (de facto) death penalty for saying "nigger" today. Literally just say whatever you want. If you get fired just go work somewhere else. Such databases still don't exist. In the worst case you'll just have to move to a different city to find work because.

requires phone or donation to sign up. alternatives: cock.li, tutanota.com

no, that's not how it works. society doesn't need everyone to fulfill a specific function. ideally nobody would work. inb4 hurr durr muh utilitarianism hurr durr nobody would have brains because they're not forced to climb the corporate ladder XDDDDD

?

You go to Eastern Europe for that.

$ dict moor
From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

Moor \Moor\, n. [F. More, Maure, L. Maurus a Moor, a
Mauritanian, an inhabitant of Mauritania, Gr. ?; cf. ? black,
dark. Cf. {Morris} a dance, {Morocco}.]
1. One of a mixed race inhabiting Morocco, Algeria, Tunis,
and Tripoli, chiefly along the coast and in towns.

2. (Hist.) Any individual of the swarthy races of Africa or
Asia which have adopted the Mohammedan religion. ``In
Spanish history the terms Moors, Saracens, and Arabs are
synonymous.'' --Internat. Cyc.

then use nigge.rs next time

Wrong. How things should work is you call Gestapo and they come haul the pink-hair off to the nearest KL.

We're all supposed to be very Zig Forumsite here.

Well, I know what it means, but how is a nigger in your workplace "fine here"? Unless you're in Africa, of course.

If I wanted it to be obvious I feel that rape.lol would be a better one.

It's such a shame that hitler.rocks disappeared so suddenly.

Yeah. It's was such a good domain too.

Wear a yarmulke. If anyone says anything about your attitude, just say that your grandparents were gassed 60million times so that you could become a coder. Maybe even let out a little tear and cry "Never again!".
Trust me, it'll work.

Attached: IMG_20180929_105313_728.jpg (1280x920, 88.07K)

I'm fine because I don't have to lay low, you nigger.

You're fucking stupid. I'm from NC, one of the first 13 colonies, and a heavily Southern state. Everyone in my family uses "y'all", my redneck friend and his family uses "y'all", and most people I meet will use "y'all". Do not ever disrespect the South. Just because some faggots thinks it's "hip" to say "y'all", that doesn't mean Southerners don't use it.

lol shut the fuck up retard

Kill yourself nigger.

Now that's a loser attitude if I've ever seen one. You're supposed to form the seed of a new society in the husk of a dying one.

Next time your coworker says SJW shit just call them a dumb fucking nigger and tell them to shut up.