When will you Americans finally rise against your government and thus against the capitalist system...

When will you Americans finally rise against your government and thus against the capitalist system? Americans both right-wing and left-wing are by far the most brainwashed and dumbed down society in the world!

Attached: uttttt.jpg (700x412 84.68 KB, 34.17K)

I live here. The people have no soul and their spirit is null. There is just a bottomless void that can never be filled. Thank God they die off shortly because they would do more damage than super massive black holes if left unchecked. They teach nothing of true value and take for granted the most important things in life whilst talking about how they take their cars for granted despite using it daily to go to places they openly admit behind closed doors. All to keep filling that void where their soul should be. They traded it out for an appeal to authority and a spell book. Then bad things happen and they're STILL like "woe is me! woe is me!" without ever even having the thought cross their mind, "maybe this is my fault?" No. Gotta have electricity, phones, games, movies, tv, food, and other materialistic desires. Can't have sympathy for those who willfully sign themselves away whilst continually engaging in a self-destructive lifestyle. The day this rogue nation dies is the day I will be happy, and the day happens to the rest of the world's problems, the better. Mercy has been given to these sinners for over 6000 years. How much longer must all suffer for the sake of a few and countless drones?

I'm not exactly a fan of US of A but you might be overstating their unique menace a little bit

Attached: americans don't really exist.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

I get it, you're just a liberal yuropoor. Kill yourself and do us all a favor.

Most of those countries are propped up by the USA though, and the USA injects people with untested drug cocktails that aren't designed for killing people so they die in agony over 20+ minutes, they have no right to take the high ground anyway.

">there are countries that still stone people to death" And? Did I say that I sympathize with Muslims, you stupid piece of shit ?! And because things go wrong in other countries as well, does that justify the stupidity of Americans? There is also the death penalty in the US and there were 987 US citizens killed in 2017 by their own police, but of course the other countries are much worse … you should kill yourself, you stupid bastard!

This post shows why anarkiddies get the reputation of being illiterate. It's almost as if you believe in American Exceptionalism, but that would be stupid for anyone who is a leftist and has the smallest modicum of theory in his head. I guess you also believe that individual Americans run the government. If that's the case, you should be a socdem, since you obviously believe bourgeois democracy works just fine.

"This post shows why anarkiddies get the reputation of being illiterate." I have never heard that… "It's almost as if you believe in American Exceptionalism," No, I'm aware of the fact that Americans are completely brainwashed, fat morons! "but that would be stupid for anyone who is a leftist and has the smallest modicum of theory in his head." You obviously do not even have the smallest amount of anarchist or Marxist theory in your head, otherwise you would not write such a total nonsense! "I guess you also believe that individual Americans run the government." Yes, exactly! A small group and oligarchs control the American government, that's how capitalism works, moron! "If that's the case, you should be a socdem, since you obviously believe bourgeois democracy works just fine." No, I just do not believe that the so-called "bourgeois democracy" works" otherwise I would not be an anarchist, you total idiot …

Attached: turz.jpeg (474x535 49.39 KB, 21.15K)

Op is right. Death to Amerikkka. Death to Amerikkkans.

Anarchy doesn't cause anarchy.

Yes it does! Are you retarded? Anarchy means absence of a ruler!

Gb2leddit, famalamo.

Too bad you can't achieve that since you're ruled by cocks.

Attached: op.jpg (600x450, 68.8K)

My cock can rule you, hoe!

Attached: rue.jpg (250x195, 43.95K)

This thread is now about why OP is such a fucking faggot.
I think OP is a faggot, because he often sits in back alleys swallowing lumpen cum. He does this for free, of course, because he doesn't read theory and thinks giving out free blowjobs is anarchism.

Had to throw away some meat from wal mart today. There was a callback becuase, the ground beef was tainted with salmonella.

I heard about that. Second case of salmonella this week. Press f to pay respects to those wonderful burgers that eurofags are so jealous of.

F

Irreverent.

I'll concede, maybe not the worst but it's pretty bad.

I think OP is a faggot, because he keeps using exclamation points in almost every sentence, as if people could hear him. He writes like a fag, and his shit's all retarded. Honestly, it's like he's new or something, which makes him a really huge fag.

I think you are a cocksucking transgender sissy, beacause you are a american and so called american "leftists" are all transgender sissies and feminists

Attached: rueez.png (640x426 143.89 KB, 34.32K)

I think OP is a fag because he keep using outdated memes, and has resorted to not using punctuation at all because he's afraid to look like an even bigger faggot. Also, he has pics of trannies saved for some reason.

Attached: c7e99c6b1aa0a83f1bc43121ab53f85d44692dd7a0378cfd6dfb4725c042144a.png (527x256, 130.39K)

Attached: ae26fae9c5c06289ab2064253598a53c26cdc568ca83070fad18e0ad5258a7bf.png (527x256, 105.17K)

I think that you were raped by your local pastor and therefore became a tranny.

Attached: zeuw.jpg (1024x1001, 109.87K)

I think OP is a fag, because he fantasizes about young boys being raped by old men. He's probably a pedo too. He's such a fag, that he'll reply to this comment, even though I'm closing the thread after showing everyone how much of a faggot he is.

I think you are such a cocksucking tranny, that with my last post i made you remember your childhood and that's why you have to cry now.

Attached: ruwez.jpg (799x600, 38.21K)

>>>Zig Forums

You mean your burgers

Attached: 1538235074841.png (640x358 340.63 KB, 85.3K)

1. well, our police are militarized for one

2. this is bait

3. and things are moving here at a slower pace, we have Social Nationalists in Appalachia rn.

4. most Americans (not including myself) (but especially women) are liberals by default and directly benefit from capitalism.

5. there's more women than men in the U.S.

6. If a candidate I choose gets voted in likely they will be a) assasinated (most likely) or b) pushed to resign

7. we must get rid of feminist boomers, who are blocking our path.