Project thread, or "how Homestuck is better than Zig Forums"

Things you can do right now to prove that the title is wrong:
Markov chain generator (github.com/Matoking/Markovstuck)
Text-to-tweet (github.com/noirscape/homestuck_ebooks)
Basic text movie (github.com/jadedResearcher/HomestuckTheMoivie)
Web scraper (github.com/clubby789/homestuck-downloader)
Software bending (github.com/henry232323/Pesterchum-Discord)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/clubby789/homestuck-downloader)
pastebin.com/93rPwiG3
git.teknik.io/scuti
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/g/

Yes, I'm glad you called me a nocoder. It's a badge of honor. Now you must go or you'll miss your diversity and inclusion classes at your prestigious university, where you are taking your CS course. Don't forget your soy milkshake.

Attached: kode2.png (422x750 1.49 MB, 339.8K)

No, YOU go to your synogague and pray that Linux will always be CoC-up-ass.

Yes let's act like a bunch of autists re-inventing the wheel for nothing. Excuse me, but I have actually useful software to write.

Then make it. Zig Forums is a desert at this point.

Ever heard of ATCs or the central european version of it? Not every country is like Ameriburger and treats programming and CS as a difficult thing. Designing software, learning about all the different data strictures and algorithms from the 80s and using shitty frameworks and abstracted to all hell OOP Agile reactive buzzword fiesta strategies is not something you need a college degree for. Computer Science is not a hard nor large field of (((science))). Go study something not every second european or australian 15 year old learns in school. Study something real instead you amerifags.

More like you europoors don't have a real technology industry and are so far behind there is no demand for high skill labor. AND the few number of companies you have that do succeed just end up moving to America.

We only want high skill labour. All the low skilled jobs are taken up by Poles and robots

Attached: semi.jpeg (750x485 293.02 KB, 63.46K)

>Web scraper (github.com/clubby789/homestuck-downloader)
Why bother publishing a use-and-delete script like this, let alone writing a readme for it?

import urllib.request, requests #File retrievalfrom bs4 import BeautifulSoup #Scrapingimport os #Filesystem work

Oh.

thii2 ii2 true.

Attached: sollux captor.gif (650x450, 5.69K)

thx bruv, looks like Zig Forums can't program for shit.

I could do almost all those and I don't even consider myself a programmer.

then prove it faggot, show your repo in GitHub/GitGud/BitBucket

I'm not a coder, I'm an Engineer you nigger.
Hell I know niggers that are actually competent engineers, you're a fucking hipster loser faggot

Here, have a fucking toy project done for "the chans" from some time ago, if you're that upset.
pastebin.com/93rPwiG3

is scripting (braindead python / bash) considered as programming?

Attached: 2018.jpg (460x575, 32.43K)

No it's called "cracking".

hahaha
also wtf is homestuck? classy way of saying neet?

Attached: pesterchum-preview.png (1920x1042, 143.55K)

MSPA

Get a load of this underage faggot.

Fine. Come and throw shit at me.
git.teknik.io/scuti

Oh look at that fucking faggot bloated sack of shit written in one of the worst languages known to man. Please fellate a shotgun.

One point for /v/irgins!

Lurk more

WTF is homestuck? Is it even tech-related?

People make more software related to cartoon than Zig Forums ever could

There's a board for cartoons, this isn't it. If you got actual technical stuff to discuss, then fair enough. So either put up or shut up about your homefag shit.

Never heard of it, seriously, just now.
searxing it now
Is homestuck that mspaint webcomic?
ugh. this is Zig Forums ffs

based

Afaik /homestuck/ or /homosuck/ was a board about being neet or am I wrong?
Just looked at it now and seems like some kind of undertaleslashtumblr-tier art work of generic western try-hard anime style. Homestuck need some moe tbh.

Homestuck is a "webcomic" (sometimes with animations and illustrations rather than comic panes) series about shut-in children and some intergalactic, hyperdimensional online game that results in the creation of a universe.

Themed code is cool FFS