How much control google have over the android? I know if you use any application, website, software etc...

How much control google have over the android? I know if you use any application, website, software etc. that made by google you basically give your information even without knowing it. For example if you use youtube, algorithms create a profile of you and strore it somewhere. Even you go to youtube without login to your google account they can still recommend you the videos you would like. But i want to know can google know what is going on when we use third party apps such as firefox browser?

Attached: depositphotos_37303789-stock-illustration-mass-surveillance-color.jpg (1024x1024, 82.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/reports/40266/
torproject.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lot. If you're not willing to install a different OS on your phone the least you can do is uninstall all the "unremovable" Google apps and services on your phone using adb shell. It's not perfect but better than nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-120218_Settings.jpg (1080x2220, 337.45K)

All of it. Get a laptop and a landline.

Even Lineage OS and the final attempts of Cyanogenmod were compromised you could see Mountain View CA IP addresses on the kernel level if you use network logging.
Despite the OS itself getting rid of Google apps is a good thing, the kernel itself is still compromised and most of these ports are just "reuse the compromised phoning kernel + compile everything else using the same build tree but this time we built them disabling all off required google frameworks like device erase" which is still compromised on my textbook.

While very few phones have open sourced their kernels (like nexus 5/7), most 'privacy' Android OS still reuse the tainted kernel and claim itself good (lineageos) despite having google kernel not to mention it also contains the manufacturer's very own botnet. Some Android phones that have the kernel unlocked including the bootloader have alternatives like ubuntu or kde plasma. That's the only way out if you're gonna ask me but you're bound to have zero apps or even a working baseband.

These are extremely harmful. If you can access the hidden components you'll almost see them
You could spoof most of these info with Xprivacy for kitkat which is free but paid app on more recent android versions. Or just get a virtual machine/android x86 going.
System apps have full control and can create permissions which aren't even stated in the manifest so these are much more dangerous. This is where the botnet meme comes from. They can literally activate your sound recorder out of nowhere or connect to a wifi network on its own to phone whatever it covertly recorded during the day and you have no say since you "agreed with terms and conditions and privacy policy" when you first opened your phone. Honestly you won't even stand a chance on any court.
Root permission google apps let them do anything. Root account is simply the owner of the system and goyims have no access to it. *snap* I'd bet it already took a photo of you on the front cam.

I'm also surprised as to how android managed to hide those long as fuck permission list of facebook app. You'll see "No special permissions required" when installing the app but it can access your contacts and almost anything even the camera or video chat. Somewhat new and surprised me. Might there be some kind of "certificate signing" on new android versions to jew people out?
Since if you install the same app on a Android Jellybean you'll see the fucklong permissions that it asks for.

Install Lineage OS. Android tracks you.

You really don't have any idea what's going on. Firefox IS a google botnet. Follow the below guide, don't use the latest version. Learn uMatrix, learn how to watch connections on your OS.
spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html

How young are you?

I force the cookie they put empty and protect them against writing.
The front page is eternally pozzed recommended video.

Is this a good setup, JollaOS running on Fairphone?
However the general rule is since all is botnet, less is better. Use a basic burner phone (even though it has a proprietary os) and for everything else a desktop/laptop.

Will tor be compromised with Umartix Is it redundant to have it with noscript?

Are these Mountain View IP addresses received on the kernel label blockable via hosts? If yes, will it affect the functionality of Yalp/Aurora?

The reason why i use firefox on android is you can install add-ons such as umatrix. I never use internet without umatrix, ublock orgin and smart https. Also using vpn but not always.

This is false. They only do this over cookies. You can use cookie autodelete and notice that your recommendations keep getting reset when you leave YouTube.
If it uses GSF then yes. Which Firefox does. Not to mention Firefox has 2 3rd party trackers:
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/reports/40266/

Use Fennec Fdroid or IceCat then.

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-140140.jpg (1440x1138, 139.45K)

uMatrix is fine to use with Tor. Muh "unique fingerprint from your installed extensions!" is a meme.

Can you site some of your sources on this, I would like to know more.

I thought you couldn't run umatrix on firefox mobile

A somewhat related question - how much control does your mobile network carrier/operator have over your phone? Do they have low-level, transparent-to-the-user access to whatever you are doing with/storing on your phone?

>spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html

why do this if you can install TorBrowser instead? torproject.org
even if you adjust settings in your clearnet browser you are still fingerprinted to death with use of IP address and useragent.
use Tor instead
torproject.org

you are wrong
with uMatrix your torbrowser will make different HTTP requests than non-umatrix Torbrowser. but it is unknown if websites use this to track users.
I don't think uMatrix with torbrowser is very dangerous, but I wouldn't recommend it

No. It's impossible to fetch your data directly or to tell what you're doing outside of calls/sms/SIM networking/location. They can send low level commands to your device, but the worst thing they can do is trigger your microphone temporarily or try to fetch some metadata. Your storage is never compromised.
To be safe you should never use a SIM card in your phone. Buy a portable 4G router to give your device a hotspot and carry it with you. You don't need anything other than internet these days since nobody uses basic SMS and calls anymore.

How much control google have over the android?

How much control google have over the android?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

All of it

Will always be 100% botnet.
How about not having a cellular phone?
Laptops are already cancerous enough and come with WLan and often Bluetooth. If you really need to carry something around at least make it a Laptop.

so what?
About a quarter of internet users now uses some form of adblocker.

Librem 5

(Heil those dubs)
While all of these killswitches sound good it will still be a phone. People would complain that they can't reach me if I had a device capable of making calls but phoneshit off when I don't need it.
The display would still be tiny and the performance/price ratio would still be shit.
However I can imagine that phonefags would benefit from it.

Do they not now?

I don't have a phone.

But yes they always bother be with: If you had a phone...

Do you have a landline?

Of course.

I meant a mobile. English isn't my first language.

I have a mobile that I keep at home and don't carry with me. People complain if I don't pickup or answer right away and don't understand why I would not have my phone with me 24/7. Normalfags can not imagine going anywhere without their phone. They can not understand that you might not want to be tracked.

JAJAJA!!!
absolutely all! piece of imbecile !!! besides that ANDROID is a sovereign trash!