Firefox finally supports more HTML5 features than Chromium, at least on mobile

Firefox finally supports more HTML5 features than Chromium, at least on mobile.
Today is a good day.

Attached: Screenshot_20181111-110609.png (1440x2560, 139.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Fingerprinting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big think 🤔

privacy.resist.fingerprinting spoofs user agent, platform, screen resolution, a bunch of JS APIs and much more. More info: wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Fingerprinting
The only problem so far is that Mozilla insists on spoofing timezone to UTC and locale to en-US, which is fine in the US, but makes stick like a sore thumb in other countries, especially those in Europe and Asia.
It's actually Firefox 63.

Oh, huh. So how's the Nokia 8? I've been considering getting a Nokia. I really wanted the 6.1 plus but it didn't have very good band compatability in the US.

Pretty nice especially for the price. A lot of people complain about the camera, but it's mostly exaggeration.
The only issue is that some phones have a very noticeable image retention problem. Not burn-in since its an IPS, but its annoying. Warranty should cover it also.

Attached: pvj2qfo4.png (430x577, 175.97K)

There's >>>/g/ for you 4chan roaches.

Wew.

Really makes you think. 🤨

More useless botnet features on a botnet mobile phone. They should be removing useless features not adding more. It's called bloat and die.

Now you might wonder, what is the harm in few extra features, "lol, just don't use them".
The problem is web developers will start using those features so that websites don't work properly on non-botnet browsers.

So much for their slogan "Our mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all."

Also I visited their site and what the fuck happened to mozilla,I'm ashamed that I donated them money ~4 years ago. They spend insane amounts of money on everything but making the browser actually secure, fast and privacy respecting, that is what the users want. My dollars are now spent on complete shit.

Google gives Mozilla something like a billion shekels per year, and accounts for more than 90% of their income.

That's an old contract though.
I, too, wish Alphabet would stop paying Mozilla so Mozilla can sue their asses like they did with Yahoo! but Alphabet is too savvy for that.
Oh, and Alphabet pays Apple a bazillion cents per year to make Google the default in Safari, too. Is Safari, and by extension WebKit, "Google" too?

you mean (((w3c standards)))

Yes

you dont really want all of the features

too bad Firefox mobile is slow as shit and overheats any phone after long periods of use.

Daily reminder to close the tabs when you're finished with them.

Fuck off. I'm eventually going to read that article I opened a tab for 3 years ago.

It's still going, so it doesn't matter how old it is.
Not as much, because Apple could easily go on without Google's money, unlike Mozilla.
I'm not saying it would be impossible for Mozilla, just very difficult because there's a lot of people that would fight such a change, at all levels in the org.

does it have unlockable bootloader??

Mozilla is Google's bitch, the always follow Google. Just recently the added that piece of shit webp. Google just keeps them alive as controlled opposition so they do not get prosecuted by anti-trust and maintain the public illusion of choice.

Of course not. The are from 4channel, as shown by using Google Chrome. They do not care about software freedom, only convenience.

who?

Yes. HMD allowed users to unlock the bootloader on the latest update.

I don't use Chrome, I mainly use Firefox and Tor Browser. As for that test, it was done with the latest stable release of Chromium.
But please, keep talking shit.

Implying there's any freedom to be had in browser choices: you can get a fork of a shitty browser at best.
Also implying that 4ch doesnt care about software freedom far more than the general public.