Spider-Man Villains Thread

Spider-Man Villains Thread

Only the best Spider-Man villains may be posted in this thread, all others must stay out of our way.

Attached: C7EA6970-472F-4550-AE97-7DE926BD1C90.png (1920x2232, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Milonov
youtube.com/watch?v=lez0gUFaN3U
youtube.com/watch?v=NPY5Iq-tCvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aaand we're done.

>Doctor Octopus
You're obsolete now. Forgotten and unwanted.

Attached: Swarm.jpg (445x525, 245.69K)

Incorrect insect

Attached: 1E9EA621-05FD-47EA-8741-39AAE5D96EC5.png (500x745, 802.47K)

the real question is where do you like the arms to attach? i like the back myself. upper and lower both give interesting looks for otto.

Attached: spidey invites some friends.jpg (678x995, 268.34K)

All the villain costumes in this game are great, save maybe Scorpion

Attached: Electro PS4.jpg (1042x1763, 307.05K)

I'm more of a "sides" person.

Also Osborn is my favorite Spidey villain for a multitude of reasons.

Attached: Osborn - Blames Peter.jpg (1000x3002, 1.33M)

Attached: 1569571198.jpg (480x386, 68.37K)

Where are my Mysteriochads at??

Attached: 2sSF5xSeQRdkHgjR6cPayF.jpg (670x377, 56.39K)

I love all the Spidey rogues, but I feel some of the lesser known ones deserve recognition. Characters such as White Rabbit, The Spot, Vermin, and so on hardly get enough spotlight

Not until they get big roles in cartoons or a movie. Has the game helped Mr. Negative much?

is he even still alive in the comics?

Attached: doom vs spider-man 2.jpg (400x233, 57.77K)

The best spider-man villain

Attached: 1EBF3AB4-1C5D-4718-B4E4-C78E4A4D314E.jpg (250x379, 34.01K)

BASED

Attached: sword.jpg (511x447, 118.52K)

Attached: ock.jpg (1350x1600, 283.88K)

Yeah. Cloak and Dagger are enemies of him now. Dark Kingdom was his last comic appearance I think?

This is what Doc Ock actually looked like in the PSX Spiderman game, I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.68K)

redesigns count?

Attached: Doctor_Octopus_from_MSM_concept_art.jpg (1631x1296, 279.21K)

Remember when Edge of Time tried to recreate Monster Ock with Atrocity?

>Also Osborn is my favorite Spidey villain for a multitude of reasons.

Osborn is a villain among villains. People can complain "ohhh but he's like Lex Luthor mixed with Joker anymore muh Hyde/Jeckel dynamic" all they want as if literally all super heroes/villains aren't rehashes of some other idea anyway, but nobody can deny that Stormin Norman is the big bad, the fact that he takes such pride in being a cunt is entertaining.

Attached: SUPSMTUP2013012-int-LR2-3-4afbd.jpg (900x1366, 348.15K)

Attached: ablast.jpg (1308x1920, 596.24K)

Attached: Goblin Dolls.jpg (1000x2992, 945.75K)

/thread

Attached: images (77).jpg (639x480, 57.94K)

For me, it's him

Attached: living-brain-peter-parker.jpg (640x442, 115.38K)

Osborn is too much like The Joker to me. Spider-Man is the joke cracker. An ideal arch nemesis would be his temperamental opposite.

So, Doc Ock?

looks like shit

Back makes the most sense for spine and nervous system support
sides and front are cool all the same

Attached: 0e1c439d39c0fe60965fb5f1c58bb62d.png (1600x1580, 1.64M)

this game gave us the perfect Dr octopus.
the game is just great in everything

Osborn and Peter are opposites in different ways. The "Goblin persona" is vaguely Joker-like in some surface level ways in that he's a maniacal grinning lunatic with a bunch of themed gadgets, but their goals and character traits are very different and their dynamic to the hero is different. Where the Batman vs. Joker dynamic is very much about order vs. chaos, I see the Spidey vs. Goblin dynamic as more about moral responsibility vs. power lust.

Where Peter Parker is an idealistic "young person" who's main trait as Spidey is the need to do the morally right thing, Norman Osborn is an amoral business man who pretty much has always revolved around gaining more power at the expense of/with no regard for others. If you were to strip away the capeshit aspect and just view who Joker and Norman Osborn would be in real life as criminals, Joker would be some agenda driven terrorist trying to cause mass panic, while Osborn would be a sociopathic white collar criminal who does a lot of horrible shit but maintains a level of wealth and status.

Dock Ock is a different and just as good kind of villain in relation to Peter, in that Otto is almost a parallel to Peter in some ways, it's good nerd vs. bad nerd, it capitalizes on that aspect of Peter. Aside from that though, Otto doesn't really seem to have a clear goal outside of "I must conduct my experiments, and I've become mad so I'll use crime to do it" and also he has developed a hatred of Spidey for kicking his ass. I see Ock as having more in common with the other Spidey villains in that way like Electro and Vulture only way more smart and competent, which is why he works perfectly as the leader of the Sinister Six, a position I don't think Norman would fit very well.

Attached: gobIs403.jpg (2560x1920, 610.36K)

He's ten times the old coot Silvermane is.

Attached: Vulture statue.jpg (1363x1024, 294.26K)

What's your ideal sinister six lineup

Attached: Superior_Six_%28Earth-616%29_from_Superior_Spider-Man_Team-Up_Vol_1_5_001.jpg (340x523, 65.44K)

The Original

Nah, fuck the front. Hated when they did that in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

Who is the big guy next to GR?
Also GR himself, or just Wolverine could murder all those sinister hobos. Did they die?

Mary Jane with Symbiote, Black Cat, Sophia "Chat" Sanduval, Anna Maria Marconi with Doc Ock arms, Gwen Stacy spiderclone, Firestar.

Ultimate Six

Attached: 8b74dbd4-0fac-4d8a-9266-0352513bba2e.jpg (850x1280, 230.87K)

Disagree entirely. I thought Scorpion's was the only one that wasn't completely garbage

real talk though Monster Ock needs to reappear at some point.

hell I'd even take a remake of the 2000 Spider-Man game. The PC/Dreamcast version looked the best out of the versions but I'd still love a modern version of it. Such a fun game.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

Higher fidelity =/= looking better, based on the image you posted the PS1/N64 versions look the best

Polarizing tastes it would seem haha. I don't what it is about Gargan's PS4 look, but it looks cumbersome as hell. He's always squatting, like the weight of his own tail is hindering him. The mask could use some work too

Attached: The Scorpion.png (1920x1920, 1.72M)

nice haircut you fucking pussy

Hobgoblin is for kids that had to play with Megabloks instead of LEGO.

This comic is a notoriously bad portrayal of Venom during the dark age of Venom appearances, but I do love the contrast between Venom and the Sinister Six. It's something I would have liked in an earlier Venom story that wasn't butchering and devolving his story line and character.

Attached: RCO008_1469455070.jpg (833x1243, 275.12K)

Attached: sandmanhatesvenom.jpg (478x202, 46.19K)

Attached: sand.jpg (406x536, 50.68K)

>no white rabbit
Excuse you?

Attached: tumblr_pxk3vxSodt1w2tgilo4_500.jpg (500x563, 93.16K)

Doctor Octopus
Mysterio
Shocker
Rhino
Vulture
Sandman

Molten Man, Sand Man, Aqua Man, The Tornado, Electro, and Cyclone

Attached: You don't know moi.jpg (500x1085, 160.87K)

She's probably one of his best comic relief villains.
She'd make a great headlining villain for a kids' movie.

Helluva gallery

Attached: d408b7d9-28fe-4c87-84ce-3cfa2e55f704.jpg (1080x805, 97.83K)

>based on the image you posted the PS1/N64 versions look the best
On what planet?

ALWAYS

Attached: lizardman_tshirt_print_free_by_mistiqarts-d557912.png (1131x1600, 1.14M)

Either back or side

Only if it’s Macendale

Norman has his Thunderbolts. Or rather, he had them until Dark Reign ended. He maintains leadership not as a team player but as an overwhelming leader. He likes commanding, not cooperating, but he does it in such a way that is not nearly as domineering nor as neurotic as Doc Ock. Otto is pretty self-absorbed, but there's no doubt he's much more a team player than Osborn, who's so up his own ass and is honestly kinda nuts.

I'd say Osborn's motivation has always been his inherent need for more power. As an industrialist, he was ruthless, so it stands that in his Goblin persona, he would also be ruthless in crime in a bid to come out on top always. I don't quite understand how he lost bits of his personality like how he genuinely seemed to care about Harry after the first time he lost his memories, but maybe we can chalk that up to him straight up getting his mind more poisoned by the Formula. He has a seething hatred for Peter by the time he comes back and I think that's what transforms his character from "power hungry" to actively working against Peter himself, seeing him largely as a surrogate son since Harry had died by that time and he never seemed to love him anyway.

Even during Dark Reign he had nightmares about Spider-Man, so it can be surmised that he's still salty about 1) not being able to turn Spider-Man and b) having Spider-Man always beat him and having been the first obstacle on his way to more power. Previously undeterred, now Spider-Man is always in his way.

Attached: daken owns.jpg (625x314, 38.89K)

It's Hulk. I think maybe Grey Hulk at this time, but I think this was a reference to them being the replacement Fantastic Four at one point in time.

He was much more compelling before the Kingsley reveal.

This guy's kinda scary, honestly. I forget why, but he eventually stopped talking or quipping back to Spider-Man. He's just unnerving.

gross

Doc...Ock, again?

>Mysterio
>Vulture
>Doc Oc
>Sandman
>Electro
>Hobgoblin

Thats Joe Fixit, the Grey Hulk. And yeah the Spidey - Fixit - Ghost Rider-Wolverine Fantastic Four team is one of the more powerful Marvel comics teams ever put together

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (400x493, 42.72K)

Boomerang
Speed Demon
Beetle
Shocker
Overdrive

Based superior foes

Attached: 2036387.jpg (600x928, 138.65K)

They really need the sixth guy, and it must be Rorkannu. It will be ideal punchline to "Our sixth can be everybody, even Dormammu".

Attached: rorkannu.jpg (528x468, 60.81K)

>Even during Dark Reign he had nightmares about Spider-Man, so it can be surmised that he's still salty about 1) not being able to turn Spider-Man and b) having Spider-Man always beat him and having been the first obstacle on his way to more power. Previously undeterred, now Spider-Man is always in his way.

Yes, and in another comparison to the Batman/Joker dynamic and how it's similar but still totally different...think about what it would be like if both characters had their way with their respective heroes aside from killing them. For Joker, his prize would be to get Bruce to give up his iron fisted self control and fully break down into chaotic madness just like him, that is Jokers ultimate goal for society and Bruce himself, he smells the potential for insanity in Bruce and wants to pull it out. For Norman, if he had his way with Peter it would be for Peter to become an asset of his, to give up his sense of "right" and "wrong" and just embrace the mindset that if you have power it's your right to step on others and climb to the top and basically become his heir.

The funny thing about the Goblin/Joker comparisons is that really, Norman Osborn/Green Goblin is actually much more like an evil version of Batman/Bruce Wayne, and if Gobby and Joker ever existed in the same universe they would definitely be enemies, Norman doesn't want the world to be an erupting mess of chaos because then he wouldn't control anything, and Joker would be at direct odds with a man like Norman who's always trying to have complete control.

Attached: scorpionmack.png (340x373, 131.61K)

>Ghost Rider-Wolverine Fantastic Four team is one of the more powerful Marvel comics teams ever put together
Other than the OG Defenders I would agree

There's potential in this direction, but it doesn't look good so far.
He looks like a Starbucks-drinking hipster, for starters. And those tentacles of his (of which there are too many) don't look very powerful
Also what the fuck is up with those sleeves

Honestly, he looks like one russian religious fanatic politician. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Milonov

Attached: Scorpion Wins - Fatality.jpg (878x5351, 998.7K)

You are a true Sony Shill, aren't you my friend?

i hate boomerang
reddit meme character

Needs more Osborn in this thread.

Attached: c2d720ab120cbcfefa8f9cfa225d335a--john-romita-jr-norman-osborn.jpg (735x1117, 168.07K)

Not a Spider man villain I just like posting Absorbing man whenever I get the chance

Attached: absorbing.jpg (290x542, 52.14K)

I mean god damn, dude was head of HAMMER. Still no idea what the acronym is. I know it was part of the joke but fuck you, I wanted an acronym.

Attached: Norman_osborn_iron_patriot_render_by_markellbarnes360-d9zq6kc.png (1024x1716, 1.11M)

I feel like for newfags this opinion might be blasphemous, but I will submit that Bendis at the very least had a handle on Ultimate Osborn. And its alwso worth mentioning that Ultimate Norms is significantly different from his 616 iteration. I know this may not seem like a big feat but knowing Bendis this is monumental. It would too fucking easy to have them both be psychotic madmen but Bendis went a step further with both.

Attached: Ultimate Spider-Man v19 - Death of a Goblin-025.jpg (2063x3131, 1.3M)

Attached: Ultimate Spider-Man v19 - Death of a Goblin-026.jpg (2063x3131, 1.45M)

I miss this Benidis. Hope he brings this "game" to Superman.

Attached: Ultimate Spider-Man v19 - Death of a Goblin-027.jpg (2063x3131, 1.51M)

norman sucks

Nonsense.

Attached: Secret Invasion - Dark Reign 01-021.jpg (2063x3131, 1.25M)

Attached: Secret Invasion - Dark Reign 01-022.jpg (2063x3131, 1.17M)

Attached: Secret Invasion - Dark Reign 01-023.jpg (2063x3131, 1.1M)

Even according to comic book logic, he's probably fine.

Attached: Secret Invasion - Dark Reign 01-024.jpg (2063x3131, 1.09M)

He's fine....

Attached: Secret Invasion - Dark Reign 01-025.jpg (2063x3131, 1.19M)

All Bendis did was give osborne his post revival personality at the beginning, I'll take murder hobo billionaire over discount hulk anyday

I'm glad Spencer's actually got big things planned for my boy Chameleon.

Attached: Amazing-Spider-Man-40-Chameleon-Big-Plans.jpg (1300x1016, 344.18K)

ZERO faith. Seriously none. Spencer has yet to deliver on ANYTHING.

he brought MJ back made felica normal again and put Kraven back into the grave, he's doing alright

vulture (2002 spider-man 1 video game design)

scorpion (1994 design)

mysterio (1994 design)

rhino (spectacular show design)

electro (ultimate spider-man comic, not blue design)

doc ock (2002 movie design)

I;m okay with all of these choices. I'm going to throw in USM because I feel like he gets points on both a design front as well as a character front (having a much closer tie to Peter). He's like the UM Symbiote-Hulk. He was a glorious character.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 102.53K)

I've read that Doc Ock is basically what Peter would have been if he never had an Uncle Ben.
Doc Ock, Mysterio, Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Sandman

Here's a question: Doc Ock and Green Goblin are Spider-Man's biggest enemies and I don't think the mouse is going to hold off for much longer just because Sony got there first. So how are they going to appear in the MCU, bros?

Attached: Doc Ock vs Elton John.jpg (907x477, 228.38K)

>I've read that Doc Ock is basically what Peter would have been if he never had an Uncle Ben.

Interesting theory, but I feel like it's very jarring to make Ben the only thing standing in the way between Peter and full-blown supervillainy.

It's because both of them have had very similar childhoods, being extreme science nerds who were frequently bullied throughout life. Where Peter had a loving aunt and uncle he could turn to when he needed, Otto had an abusive father and overbearing mother.
The events that led Peter to really becoming Spider-Man was when he shirked his responsibilities and that led to his uncle's death.
The events that led Otto to becoming Doctor Octopus was his mother forcing him to call of marrying Mary Alice only for him to discover that she was dating someone, and upon getting into a heated argument, she ended up dying of a heart attack.

Ultimately both of them had their upbringings confirmed. Peter learned what Ben meant by great power meaning great responsibility and took that to heart, even at the detriment of his personal life. Otto learned that others were cruel, hypocritical, and not worth his time and sure enough, his actions as a villain shown that.

It's actually interesting when you go back and read those Ditko-Lee issues, early on Peter basically acts like a potential school shooter. Over time he grows up into the Spidey we all know and love, but when he is a bullied kid in high school he is constantly angry, threatening, and swearing revenge. He very easily could have ended up a supervillain. But "with great power comes great responsibility" and over time he came to understand what that meant.

Attached: steveditko-asm-01.jpg (191x293, 78.93K)

I feel the opposite. Norman being as much of a shit-talker as Peter sets him apart from the other villains

Oh hey look, it's Jared Harris

Attached: Based.png (815x758, 417.69K)

Why did they decide to make Adam Savage Doc Ock?

Have Osborn and Doc Ock ever teamed up?

>early on Peter basically acts like a potential school shooter
you don't say

Attached: pete.png (289x450, 344.38K)

I know in pic related they did from time to time, I'm pretty sure

Attached: GOAT.jpg (1455x2220, 916.92K)

They did, until Osborne betrayed Ock. This panel is from it.

Do you like reformed villains? Skipping octopus, whom else should get a shot at reforming?

Attached: arsen-syromyatnikov-superior-octopus-2.jpg (1920x2716, 1.67M)

Attached: 1557158611235.gif (540x225, 1.62M)

I don't get why people are so keen on Gage and Slott's writing when it's packaged as a video game. It's just as boring as it was for damn near a decade.

Game itself is fun for a few hours but gets old fast.

He doesn't need a gun.

While Venom May no longer be a villain, I gotta say the way he and most of the other baddies were handled during Reign was fantastic. My chest legit hurt reading the conclusion to Sandman’s story in that

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1849, 613.1K)

I like the original Spectacular one.

Not him, but seriously you got shit taste. The PS1/N64 looks better because it has less detail. The colors look brighter and read easier. It's the same reason Metal Gear Solid looked better than Tomb Raider and FFVII

Attached: atPGry9.jpg (696x2720, 797.06K)

>peter getting btfo'd by the symbiote
what issue was this?

I always enjoyed Sandman as an Avenger

Rhino...again.
Phil Urich, but bring him back from the dead first. Phil was wasted with Slott.

That was the last issue of Spider-Man: Reign, the comic with the radioactive spider-sperm, it’s actually a good quick read

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1975, 1.09M)

Spider-Man: Reign #4 i think

>It's because both of them have had very similar childhoods, being extreme science nerds who were frequently bullied throughout life. Where Peter had a loving aunt and uncle he could turn to when he needed, Otto had an abusive father and overbearing mother.
This feels like a very...generic comparison? I mean, with that sort of framing one could argue that Mysterio is what Peter would be without Uncle Ben. Beck had an abusive father and no mother at all, and the only hobby he had was treated as completely worthless by his alcoholic father.

Attached: movie.png (958x1461, 2.74M)

Sure but Peter and Dock Ock are both outcast science nerds who once hated the world around them, but took different paths after both becoming "supers" themed on eight limbed animals

Based user

You've got shit taste if the less-detailed version looks better.

I'm not saying there isn't necessarily a charm to the lower-fidelity versions, but the higher-fidelity ones just look so much better, especially texture-wise.

Attached: Black Cat PS1-N64 vs Dreamcast-PC.jpg (1136x1215, 176.73K)

Just read Superior Foes, it's helped me apreciate Shocker a bit more. Has he done anything since the series finished?

Also, do you think disney will do anything more with the character? Homecoming wasted two good actors IMO.

Attached: shocked.jpg (360x450, 27.81K)

I think The Spot could work as an anti-hero sort of character.

Attached: The Spot.jpg (750x390, 52.62K)

Who would be in your Sinister Six? Mine would consist of: Swarm, Abominaiton Man, The Spot, Lady Stilt Man, Paperdoll, and Black Tarantula. Rate team.

1/10, trying too hard

don't listen to this team would be dope as fuck in a janky kinda way

I'd go for a proper attempt at "redeeming" some of the Sinister Six in a heroic/antihero team led by Otto in his Superior Octopus outfit.
>Superior Octopus
>Shocker
>Sandman
>Mysterio
>Rhino
>Dr. Connors/Lizard

Now this would make an interesting book. I love the idea of a bunch of reformed villains coming together and the general public think they are doing some evil plot when they are in reality trying to help them.

The way Daredevil sees him is pretty creepy.
Putting that aside: Spot's portals, do they slice when they close or do they get stuck on obstacles?

This specific model, sure, but Spider-Man and the rest look worse despite the increased detail

Gosh darnit, forgot pic

Attached: 1582590462933.jpg (333x151, 12.13K)

Everyone would probably look pretty scary/creepy this way.

bump

Attached: hf5k1dih12e11.jpg (1332x2048, 509.88K)

Attached: vjrcm6kie7231.jpg (940x1445, 313.93K)

What comic is this from?

Do you think Kindred will earn a place in Spidey villain history?

Why is he so fucking RIPPED

I just really like the word Hydro

Attached: ASM315_cover.jpg (486x738, 185.05K)

>The Non-Mutant Super Hero!

Did that really need clarification or was mutant prejudice real at the time?

I guess

Depends on (a) who it is and (b) how the reveal plays out.

No.

This would've been the end of the 80s/beginning of the 90s when the X-Men were basically becoming Marvel's top dog,

So who's Spidey's greatest foe? I've narrowed it to three but your list may differ from mine.
>Osborn
>Ock
>Venom

I was gonna go with Peter as one of his main nemeses but that's too fucking played out and honestly I'm tired of it. Ock is the villain that completely "beat him", but Osborn is the one with a psychotic fixation completely unrivavled. Fucking with Peter isn't a hobby, it's a day job. And then you have Venom, his superior on every conceivable physical level and doesn't trigger his spider-sense. Assuming we're going with STAS version of Venom, he's single minded in his obsession and that goes for Eddie and the symbiote.

While I can't decide on just one, I agree that all of these villains ignite a level of fear in Peter that he doesn't get with all of his foes. Rhino is actually another villain that makes Spidey's shit list but I don't have much to say about the character beyond Amazing Spider-Man #617 & 625.

Attached: canceled_project___green_goblin_by_fan_the_little_demon-d823kig.png (600x613, 294.19K)

Every Goblin showdown has been memorable. Spider-Man has beaten the Sinister Six by himself on a number of occasions (albeit with great difficulty), and he still has a hard time even one on one with Osborn. He has to work for every single victory.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man (2015-) 798-008 Sm.png (1312x2400, 3.36M)

I say Osborn, personally. Venom can't be listed as a villain anymore and Doc Ock's greatest crime is boning Aunt May.

Those three are his greatest foes. Goblin is his arch foe, Ock is his second greatest, Venom is his late 80/90s complicated villain, either way, they are all the greatest threats to his life

Attached: 1d3dc37dbc747efb8aff3cd9d1ee6716.jpg (940x492, 207.01K)

I think I'm going to agree. Osborn is just too much of a glorious bastard to sit at the number two spot. Ock can gloat all he wants but at the end of the day, he's a dicount Spider-Man and couldn't stack up to Norms.

I really feel like I might going against the grain on this one, but I'm going to argue that Slott has a more solid handle on the Green Goblin than Bendis ever did (or even Ellis). Bendis wrote a great Osborn, but he's only half of the equation. Ellis only had him go full Goblin for like an issue and while it was enjoyable, it felt like a highly highly exaggerated and manic verison (either due to the mental manipulation or Moonstone swapping out his bipolar meds with placebos). Slott on the other hand has been put in situations where he had to portray Norman Osborn "Titan of Industry" and Norman Osborn "Goblin working to weaponize cancer". Slott isn't afraid to fluctuate between both extremes, frequently having Norman just strut his stuff in his goblin suit. I think these are all the times Osborn's shown up in throughout Slott's tenure on the character.
>New Ways to Die - Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1
>Goblin Nation - Superior SPider-Man
>The Osborn Identity - Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3
>Red Goblin - Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3

Interestingly Slott doesn't use Osborn at all during his first collection of issues and I can't tell if it's because he just didn't want to use him or was limited as Bendis was later going to bring him back in Avengers Vol. 4/New Avengers Vol. 2.
I fucking lose it every time i read the mug.

Attached: Spider-Man - New Ways To Die-146.jpg (2063x3131, 1.27M)

When it comes to the Sinister Six, do you think having a "big name" villain like Ock or Norms being a part of it takes it to far? I also think the Sinister Six was developed because each villain couldn't do squat on their own and decided to team up to have a chance. Ideal Six would be:
>Hydro Man (Morrie Bench).
>Scorpion (Mac Gargan)
>Doc Ock (Livia Octavius)
>Shocker (Hermann Schultz)
>Mysterio
>Vulture

I purposely left off Rhino, Electro, and Sandman because of of those people could single handedly face Spidey and have a decent shot of winning. Hydro man is incredibly powerful but I don't think has the creativity or combat experience Marko has. Scorpion was an easy choice as a physical foil but he has yet to develop his hand to hand skills to the point where that advantage means much. I think acid tail would be best. Doc Ock seems like a staple but Otto's moved up in the world so Liv would be a great substitute. Shocker is always a classic villain so of course he'd be a great addition. Also another techie is great and he could pair with Liv. Mysterio is just a fun all around character so why the fuck not. Lastly I went with Vulture. Yes he's an old man, but his flying suit has elevated to the point where he doesn't even need wings to get around and do some serious damage. Also I want to thank the most recent Spider-Man movies for giving us Vulture and Mysterio. Hate the movies, love the villains.

I really want to reiterate that Mysterio has only gotten cooler in my eyes. I knew his illusion tech was powerful, but seeing them go all out in Far From Home shows just how much of a threat he can be. I know drones are basic ass enemies, but having them outfitted to their degree and coupled with illusion tech makes them fucking terrifying. If I could change anything I just want more of the fishbowl head.
youtube.com/watch?v=lez0gUFaN3U
youtube.com/watch?v=NPY5Iq-tCvk

Attached: 788972.jpg (1080x2160, 1.72M)

So Livia is jumping dimensions to fight a completely different Spider-Man for fun?

I see it as she was punted into another universe via that truck hitting her at the end of Spider-Verse, so if anything she's working with these criminals to gather enough capital to build another collider and get home. Fighting another Pete is just icing on the cake.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 84.15K)

Osborn is a goddamn monster and I love seeing him in every outing I can.
>This entire sequence is devastating on so many levels.

Attached: The Clone Conspiracy - Omega (2017-) 001-026.jpg (1988x3056, 2.14M)

How did you feel about Norman becoming an Avengers villain for a few years?

I know Slott may not have intended it, but he wrote one of the most tragic sequences in Peter's history. In four pages we see Peter trying his damndess to still be "Spidey" when he could literally rip Big-Willie in half.

Attached: The Clone Conspiracy - Omega (2017-) 001-027.jpg (1988x3056, 2.09M)

This entire outing is one of the most vulnerable Peter's I've ever witnessed. He has just suffered from the events of Clone Conspiracy which I rate a 10 on the horrifying scale because not only was "he" the villain via Ben, but he had to experience everyone dying AGAIN. I mean fuckin hell. Give the guy a break.

I absolutely loved it. I know I just said I think Slott wrote the best combined package of Osborns, Ellis delivered what I can only describe as an inspired take on the character that incorporates all the depravity of prior versions and hides it behind medications and a powerful position. Bendis knew there was potential here, and decided to scoop up Osborn which I was all the more stoked for. Bendis may be associated with singular voice dialog, but when he sinks his teeth into a character he really gets at the core of what makes them. I'd argue Ellis wrote a more "fun" Osborn where Bendis gave us a more naunced take. Seeing him try to do good was a testament that he could have been more. And the final page in Dark Avengers was some of Bendis' strongest writing. The Osborn speech and why he's necessary was honest, and all the more hopeless with how it ends. I bought the Dark Avengers Omnibus because I loved this take. Having Bendis bring him back in the followup Avengers Series feels undercooked as his HAMMER plot is actually separate from his revitalized Dark Avengers plot.

Attached: The Clone Conspiracy - Omega (2017-) 001-028.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

And after all of that goddamn heartbreak and soul shattering fallout, seeing all that rage and power dissipate with a single word is frightening. Peter needs an outlet. He needs a target. He needs to be pointed in a direction and everyone stay the fuck back for their own safety.

Attached: The Clone Conspiracy - Omega (2017-) 001-029.jpg (1988x3056, 2M)

How can you not love this guy?

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man (2015-) 025-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Spider-Man looks much better too. He even has modeled fingers.

Same with Daredevil and even JJJ to an extent.

Attached: Spider-man (2000) - Playstation vs Dreamcast Comparison.mkv_snapshot_02.24.578.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Attached: Spider-man (2000) - Playstation vs Dreamcast Comparison.mkv_snapshot_02.50.892.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Attached: Spider-man (2000) - Playstation vs Dreamcast Comparison.mkv_snapshot_03.05.286.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Nurse Octopus agrees.

Attached: adorbs pink octopus.webm (853x480, 1.92M)

I want to see Osborn in the MCU more than anything because they are more than likely going to adapt his Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers run. I'm stoked for either.

Was Osborn right in this? Did he really make a more effective Avengers? I mean let's run it down.
>Wolverine - Gorgon
I'll argue as a more effective fighter, maybe not as ruthless.
>Scarlet Witch - June Covington
I'll admit, Wanda probably wins in this category on power alone, but Doxie is terrifying on every conceivable level and she strikes me as the type to elevate science to "magic" levels. Her mind control abilities are scary in and of themselves.
>Hulk - Skaar
Rage motivated by daddy issues. 10/10.
>Spider-Man - Ai Apaec
He has all the powers of Spider-Man and so much more. He was effectively immortal as he's lived for centuries. One on one, he's ruin Peter. Unfortunately he got crushed but his abilities still stand.
>Ms. Marvel - Superia
Not only does she have the powers of Ms. Marvel, but she's also one of the worlds leading scientists. She's the whole fucking package.
>Hawkeye - Barney Barton
I know he's full of himself, but there may be some truth to his statement. At the very least he's comparable to Clint so we can call it. He doesn't seem like one to boast/

I NEED more of this. Thank god for Parker's Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers title.

Attached: na19_17.jpg (1280x2004, 669.61K)

Wha... what is it doing?

I just bought the issues for the "A Death in the Family Arc". This thread made me realize I appreciate that Osborn story more than I anticipated. You don't get realer than this fucking page. I always though you needed to monologue and talk on and on and on to be a good writer, and I definitely learned from that. But Bendis fucking missed the lesson on restrained compressed writing. Osborn only speaks when necessary and only says the maximum allotted words (he gets more free spirited in Goblin outfit). In summation Jenkins killed it.

Attached: Peter Parker - Spider-Man 044-007.jpg (1000x1500, 1.35M)

Kind of weird that shocker is potrayed as an idiot in a lot of stories, when he canonicaly built his own equipment.

I feel like that's kinda the point, nigga built a suit that's strong enough to take on the likes of spider-man but his highest aspirations is to rob banks

This is fucking glorious. This is looney toons level of shenanigans and Shocker isn't cracking a goddamn smile, AMAZING!

There is already a Lady Octopus, though her name is not Olivia Octavius. The character is functionally similar though and could work exactly the same way.

Forgot the pic

Attached: ladyock.jpg (400x225, 45.34K)

>and put Kraven back into the grave
He killed off Kraven again just to replace him with a clone. That was pretty pointless, honestly.

She looked like that in Hunted, but then a few issues later they completely redesigned her to look like Liv, even in a flashback sequence.

It's just missing the demo that reskinned the game as a Sam Raimi movie promo in cereal boxes.

The point was to keep Kravens last hunt canon with whatever impact it had while giving writers a kraven to play with, he used to have two sons that fit that role but slott killed them when he brought the OG kraven back for no reason

I loved him in this wish he was allowed to be this competent and creepy more often.

Attached: Doc-Ock.jpg (960x612, 143.93K)

The OG 6 but with Hobgoblin/Scorpion/Rhino instead of Kraven.

Attached: a317429339c9a3134ed611d6e17c9268.jpg (750x937, 145.34K)

Attached: 7ojcjgukezs21[1].jpg (1065x1711, 797.09K)

Give the spot his own series

I don't like it, it takes the idea of "mechanical octopus man" too literally and it looks like hes in a baby carrier or is a midget or something. Would maybe work for some other kind of character but definitely not for Otto.