Ban big trucks

There's no reason anyone needs such a loud, obnoxious, fuel inefficient vehicle for personal transportation. I hope the Biden/Harris administration finally puts the brakes on these monstrosities.

Attached: redneck truck.jpg (1280x720, 151.82K)

sounds like something a cityfag would say

This. Urbanites are cucls.

But what if I need a loud, obnoxious, fuel inefficient vehicle for personal transportation?

Attached: ancap but based.png (800x593, 94.44K)

>There's no reason anyone needs
Big trucks are required for driving through mobs of angry liberal protesters.

there are square feet in your home that you have no reason to need, maybe you need to live in a tube faggot

BUILT FOR BBC (BIG BORE CUMMINS)

Attached: blacked.gif (450x300, 2.67M)

Have fun with you social envy.

You don’t live on a farm or have herds of deer literally jumping out and hitting your car on the highway do you?

Trucks are useful
T. Construction worker and maintenance guy

People who drive these behave rudely on the road and run over small animals.

Modern diesel with Def and with dynamic ecu's that still BTFO v6 and four cylinder gasoline engines in terms of torque and fuel efficiency? Fuck off your fucking retarded faggot.

Attached: OP'sReward.jpg (94x125, 3.89K)

Well look at this city slicker pulling up in his fancy german car.

Attached: 1605815012484.png (600x616, 208.85K)

Maybe slow down Bubba.

>There's no reason
Technical

Shut the fuck up faggot

I’m British and even I understand the need

Those cyclists are clearly on a rural road. There's no need to be a dickface to them there.

Again? Let people enjoy things you hopeless faggot.

Attached: 1606935985903.jpg (577x595, 84.63K)

dont ban the trucks I live in mine down by the river

Attached: china-own-you-already.png (1121x573, 848.15K)

I beat one of those trucks with a stock Oldsmobile on the highway and it looked like a refinery blew up in my rearview mirror.

i like trucks but rolling coal is as faggy as coal burning and this guy is a douchebag.

>ban anything I don't like

How fat are you? Whats your BMI?

its called having freedom you commie fuck

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T BAR MY FROM DESTROYING THE ATMOSPHEREEEEE

You don't need a lifted Super 250 7.0 Turbomax with tractor tires, a 5 inch exhaust tip, and retina burner headlights to be a man.

Ummm.... the deer don’t care. They’re deer.
They don’t understand highways. They’re just dangerous to drivers with small cars. City folk don’t understand this.

Ban big houses. Nobody needs a two story house that kills the environment to build. Small homes with green material are a better way. Not everyone prefers a huge truck but huge stupid stick homes are everywhere.

Imagine wasting your energy caring about irrelevant shit

Do you eat government cheese and offer self help classes which are really just you bitching how you in your va- er truck down by the river?

no but you do need the Iron Cross deerslayer front bumper tho

it's really a 1986 chevy astro van but I do have rims that spin on it.

Attached: Greta-at-36.png (535x518, 486.06K)

OP confirmed for dicklet

Mentally ill. See a therapist

I live out in the country, on a farm. No, these are not needed, and are dangerous in traffic. Also kill "ultra coupes" and other pigfats that seem to be in style these days.

Also...
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1608104098996.jpg (1005x628, 146.29K)

Retard city people that don't think twic about usefulness and hate it when other people have fun.

don't worry, as these things will be worthless once tesla's car production scales through the roof by 2030 and robotaxis are everywhere, eliminating the need for personal transportation.

Trucks like this damage natural areas, spooking animals, destroying nest, and squashing critters just so some bearded dumbfuck can get his kicks muddin'.

The dicklet would be the one driving that compensation.

Truth.

Let's banish everything OP doesn't understand or need.
I just watched one of these "monster trucks" pull peoples cars out of snow banks in the city.
Probably a guy visiting the city, too.

>flag
found the dicklet

> Obsess truck drivers modify their trucks so they can seeth at fitties.

Kek

You forgot about being able to smash your Prius flatter than a run over cat and barely notice you unyun swilling faggot.

King Ranch trim level required as a minimum for manhood in Oklahoma/ Texas.