You WILL take the vaccine

>you WILL take the vaccine

Attached: you WILL take the vaccine.png (603x390, 402.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elemental.medium.com/yes-covid-penis-is-a-thing-4a88a3843c2c?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridates_(soldier)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no way josh

bro i wish i could pupate into something else.

Attached: 2angw8.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

no way jory

Sure just like Saddique Con. Just leave the cap on the needle and hold it 2” away. Great!

Attached: B8569D74-3DB8-4AA2-9F10-FF6ABE31C54F.jpg (1080x2340, 805.73K)

This is a situation where euthanization is favorable to survival, in my opinion

FYI OP pic is one of the cleanup workers in Fukushima after receiving a lethal radiation dose

Attached: download.jpg (840x935, 83.86K)

he was the first person to experience 12 points on a pain level. His heart stopped over 3 times below 8 hours.

Otay buckwheat.

Attached: imrs.jpg (916x742, 120.99K)

pretty badass ngl

Oof. Just give me a gun before that point. As I recall, there was an incident where they wouldn't let a guy die, is this that case? They wanted to see what would happen.

Close enough, it is from the 1999 nuclear accident in Tokaimura.

This. How the fuck is it considered more humane to keep people alive and suffering instead of euthanizing them?

>His heart stopped over 3 times below 8 hours.
They resuscitate him 3 times? So that he could experience more pain? What the fuck is wrong with them?

japs did a lot of fucked medical shit, there has to be something in their genes that fucked up the whole compassion thing

wrong

It wasn't Fukushima. But he did get a lethal dose and yes, they kept him alive for 3mons, TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. He was begging for death up until he could no longer speak.

human experimentation is rare and they take all the advantages they get.he cried out many times to kill him.

He was studied because of the large radiation dose he got. He begged them to kill him. They wouldn't. His skin fell off his body then his organs turned to mush. Took a while to die.

They were trying to save him. I think it is something about Japanese culture where they can't admit failure until they're backed into a corner.

>you WILL take the vaccine
elemental.medium.com/yes-covid-penis-is-a-thing-4a88a3843c2c?

Attached: Screenshot 2020-12-15 062209.jpg (930x977, 235.31K)

It always gives me chills to know he was still "alive" in that picture and they wouldn't just let the poor suffering man go

ouchie

Worst death in history

To me this is the worst. I'll take a dose of Cherenkov radiation anyday over a trip in the boats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridates_(soldier)

>his name is hisashi ouchi
Life is fucking weird like that.

this is not a pcture of hisashi ouchi or a radiation victim, it is an extremely severe burn victim

Google lens says otherwise

Bullshit. I've seen the info. The doctors knew he was going to die.

I never asked to be on this ride. I want off the ride.

Attached: y7z3g5fgsl561.jpg (640x968, 69.99K)

radiation hellavuh drug

He wanted to die but the japs kept him alive to study effects of radiation. His heart stopped quite a few times

It's shit like this that makes me reflect on how pathetic people have become thinking this kind of shit is in the 'past' and can't happen again. Anti-Christian 'progressives' are progressing the world back to a psychotic tyrannical world order after taking for granted the actual progress made by the west. It's frustrating how retarded people are.

lol wtf

>This. How the fuck is it considered more humane to keep people alive and suffering instead of euthanizing them?
What's even worse is when you read what radiation did to him. It completely destroyed his chromosomes and his skin melted off his body. At one point he lost the equivalent to all of his bodily fluids in a day and was only kept alive by massive amounts of transfusions. He was basically a guinea pig for new experimental cancer treatments and such at one point even stating "I am not a guinea pig" basically asking for death. The doctors and everyone else knew he had zero chance to live. He eventually died from internal bleeding due to organ failure because his organs were basically just bleeding out inside his body.

>japs did a lot of fucked medical shit
Yup just look at Unit 731. They make Josef Mengele look like a boy scout in comparison.

looks ouchi

this should be a capital crime

Is he ok?

Hilariously enough (in a very macabre way) his name was Ouchi.

It was, but the japs were trying keepig that radiation victimalive for 60 days "curing him" despite him being on the verge of death 24/7

sorry, it were 83 days + against his will
WHITEHOUSE_WITHDRAWAL_2f8bbad8257e954de832bdaab1bb3f7fef22f08668202548e26418eef45cec4b

>I see what you did there...

i take vaxene n i do grate. nuffin two feer!

Attached: Vaxxed3s.png (539x768, 526.42K)

>Saddique Con
Why dude? Why?

Help /pol the vaccine is turning me into a POC

Attached: 87690BA6-B7F7-4298-A72D-7A4795191468.jpg (470x341, 26.02K)