Amphibia

Alright lads, let’s have an proper and civil discussion about this show. So let’s avoid as much derailing and shitposting as possible.
>Why do you like the show and/or atleast follow it?
>What are some potential plot points?
>Should Sasha get her own arc or set of episodes
>Favorite character in the show and why is it Hop Pop?
>Can Ratmen or Skaven exist in the world of Amphibia?

Attached: Cute_Sasha.jpg (1125x1469, 712.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Radrappy/status/1252822837418618886
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welp there’s already shitposting about Thai girls, so I think we’re off to a good start.

Attached: 1588136478352.jpg (2894x4096, 3.71M)

Attached: D_S8hrxXYAERSya.jpg (1850x1280, 206.58K)

I’m not even gonna try and say no shitposting, you guys already doomed this thread.

Attached: 16C8ACA4-BBB9-4A3B-BACD-225B3AFC1976.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

Attached: EL1j1OGWsAAcqMm.jpg (623x900, 94.66K)

De ninguna manera, marica

Yes Yes, the foolish toad-things will never know Skaven exist.

Attached: 902.png (515x515, 237.74K)

It kinda stinks that i had a young female super hero i made that was using these colors and now she looks like a fag tranny supporter of the mentally ill.

>Yes Yes, the Great Horned Rat is pleased pleased by the lack-none of toad-things and girl-thing near Skavenblight!

Attached: 280217D9-9710-4A20-87D4-4F69A6EA4041.jpg (1125x1395, 1.33M)

Then recolor her, or just create a new one and ignore the previous one.

Attached: 3317533 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy.png (1920x1080, 387.09K)

Is she wearing a diaper? What a weird bulge

>girl-thing
>Not breeder
A smell-smell a spy!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAGH.png (800x357, 272.54K)

I like this show because it's a well-executed growing-of-age tale in a fun fantasy world with interesting characters. I feel like there would be some kind of political thriller. I also believe Newts will become very important and that Marcy would have a Newt buddy, like how Anne has a frog best friend and Sasha has a toad partner. I think Sasha should have two or three episodes centered on her. My favorite character is Anne, I appreciate how dynamic she is. It's great watching her grow from a brat to someone of good character. H.P is my second favorite. I doubt very much that s rat race exist. There has been no sign of such things.

Attached: EWvyjBAXQAEvwS4.jpeg.jpg (1745x2048, 214.14K)

Dude who cares, just go out and make your fun loli.

>why is it Hop Pop
cause he's ready to shoot a bitch

Attached: D-TqK83UcAALTvH.jpg (486x680, 57.78K)

oh it got deleted.

Is it it normal to dislike this type of content because I find it hard to believe that a girl could like me?

Attached: EVqvo1GUcAAwIg2.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 313.27K)

I wonder if Amphibia is just a continent or a huge island nation, the episode with Emma the Newt shows other land masses.

Also look at that little frog girl, could Polly look similar one day?

Attached: emmathenewt.jpg (350x256, 45.83K)

Just bee you'reself bro

Good old fashioned "modern kid in a fantasy world" story, cutely nicknamed as a "frog isekai". The family is a very fun group and the crotchety grandpa has surprisingly been a very likeable character with still more secrets to come. We're probably going to get at least one or two episodes catching us up on what Sasha and Grime are up to along with the rest of the Toad army.

There are probably giant rodents in Amphibia but likely do not share the same level of sentience that the amphibians do in this setting.

I'm curious to see how Newt City or whatever manages to maintain some semblance of a "safe" society, since the current frog hometown village apparently faces deadly threats on a near daily basis and that toad fortress almost got fucked by two giant herons.

I can't believe there is a funko of some obscure 70's sitcoms but not this.

Attached: 66306447_407379266530778_5848914935031005184_o.jpg (1080x981, 74.37K)

But user, that's why girls don't like me.

Why would you want that? They're crap. I want show-accurate figures, not guess creepy, black eyed monsters.

they look odd with Anime characters and borderline creepy with real life actors, but most cartoons are simple enough they look OK.

>A smell-smell a spy!
No No, I’m no spy-spy you fool! Girl-thing too weak and skinny-thin for breeding strong kin-kin!

Attached: TOOTOOANGRYTODIE.jpg (1125x970, 841.7K)

OP here, is there potential for a comic adaptation?

I adore the setting.
Fantasy swamp but doesn't fall into the typical fantasy trap where narrative importance and audience priorities are placed on characters capacity to kick ass due to how closely fantasy is commonly tied with action.

But Amphibia slow down, places importance on more slice of life stuff while still having fantastical but consistent setting.
Another problem I have with fantasy is the Samurai Jack effect.
When your character visits a new place every episode your setting becomes a slide show of unimportant places no matter how cool they are.
With Ann spending so much time at Bogwater it grounds the setting and allows you to invest and care about it.
I love Anns design, the missing shoe, the twig and leaf. She looks just like a kid whos been thrown into a rag tag adventure.
Main characters are fun and work well together.
Sprig is adorable.
Back grounds are poppin and the humor hits gold at points

Attached: Anne.jpg (1024x1024, 69.23K)

Yeah, sure, I think so. Could allow for a slower pace too.

The artist is garbage and Spanish loud house fan so who knows really.

I feel like a potential comic could help expand certain aspects of Amphibia, especially on how the geography or ecosystem of the world functions.

All females are breeders! No breed? Throw back in breeding vat! SPY! Kill-kill!

Attached: 1564291242164.png (600x569, 179.04K)

So what's up with episode 8? I finally started watching this after it's been on my backlog for a long time, and I can't record episode 8 on my tv. It's not even listed as an episode.

I'm just passing through browsing Zig Forums and saw Skaven. Have a (you)

Your TV probably has issues with recording. If you have an phone or a computer, I would recommend just watching it through a torrent site like Kisscartoon.to

No, I mean it's not even listed as an episode on the episode list from my t.v.

Oh, they took it down because if the pandemic. The episode features the Plantar family getting sick in the first half.

I needed a show to watch, and this looked cute. I knew I’d like it from the moment I saw the reveal, but I like it way more than I thought. The characters and story are all really interesting.
Anne turning into frog
Marcy wanting to stay
Obviously, as should Marcy. Both should get at least one episode solely dedicated to just them.
It’s not Hop Pop. I like all main girls.
Literally who?

It’s your fault for even acknowledging shitposting. You only made people want to do it more.

Drawings mimiko I love so much so they so beautiful so cute

>Is it it normal to dislike this type of content
Yes.
>I find it hard to believe that a girl could like me?
No. Don’t have such low self esteem

Shinyi? Do you still use discord? What happened to you I have heard from you in a while

Ah, that makes more sense.

I fucked up there when I first typed it and I regret the post when I first thought of it.

Attached: 2A501055-3E31-42E7-B17B-94BBDFEBEF53.jpg (739x740, 303.07K)

Fuck Gary
Fuck Spores
Fuck episode 19a

NO NO! TRAITOR RAT-THING! YOU BETRAY-BETRAYING THE GREAT HORNED RAT, NOW YOU DIE-DIE!

Attached: 3FA57686-B70B-42D2-8EA7-B2705DEEFB5A.jpg (554x556, 321.11K)

>Matt’s mom is Thai
>Matt’s dad is white
OTP confirmed

Attached: 55BFA3DB-6FF2-4C6D-8BF2-000D53B13C76.jpg (1204x748, 146.33K)

What does OTP mean?

I have new account now. I use it very little much. I hope everyone from server Amphibia is ok!!!

One True Pairing
It’s a shipping term

Aight thanks, I was just curious.

I’m pretty sure you know who I am, if you ever wanna chat just add me again on discord. GN

Thanks so much
Have good night too sleep!

Attached: IMG_20191218_165523.png (1080x1057, 1.12M)

>shipping
ahahaha oh no no no no

In all honesty, yeah it’s funny seeing people ship kids and frog mutants.

Have a good night.

I like the pic where Anne and Sasha are on the ground with frog spawn leaking out of them... it is the show Amphibia should have been

You good buddy?

Attached: A22BA980-034D-4CCC-A47C-0327BA28BC12.jpg (1125x850, 742.34K)

The premisse is great, the characters are fun enough. I hope they do more with the world in season 2.
I would like some actual research for their wilderness adventure. a beastiary or something. I also like any where Anne uses her position as an outsider, being generally stronger than a lot of the rest of the things in this world.
I like it every so often, Anne still needs to be the star.
Actually like Sprig the most. They made him distinct without just making him another overly stupid or overly smart figure, without really playing too hard to any trope.
Bats exist. It seems to have a good deal more than Amphibians, it's just the continent they're on and most intelligent life seems to be lizards and frogs.

Pretty fair points all around, nice.

Why?

I like to believe it’s an island continent similar to Australia, where it was connected to a larger supercontinent before breaking apart from it.

Aight.

>Hop Pop
Ah. I see you are a man of taste.
>potential plot points
Anne and Sasha bringing Marcy back to sanity after dealing with a bunch of cultists.
>Sasha-centric episodes
I wouldn't mind if Sasha doesn't get her own character arc, but not having Sasha and Grimes episodes would be a crime.

Attached: 1525204576467.jpg (640x736, 64.65K)

I like the idea of having a couple of episodes centering around Sasha and Grimes, especially with them dealing with the fallout of the season finale.
>Hop Pop
He’s best frog and no one shall deny it.

god this thread has >>/trash/ tier quality, now I understand why mods nuke em left and right

Attached: 1unknown.png (200x124, 45.12K)

Nah this ones good so far

Ye-yes yes my lord-master..

Attached: Scare_scared.jpg (1125x686, 565.19K)

I can always ruin myself and other even more
Please stay away it's for yourself
I can only bring bad thoughts to you

Attached: IMG_20200430_144055.png (1065x1162, 631.78K)

Because I hate everything about that episode. It makes me want to cry.

>posting le edit again
user, you've been caught the first time
work on your edits

but anne is already mixed user

Alright chill, just because it was slightly weak episode doesn’t mean you have PTSD.

Both of Anne’s parents are Thai
No one is denying this is an edit.

>I would like some actual research for their wilderness adventure. a beastiary or something.
a book would be amazing, matt said he wants to make one but its on disney to commision this

Well good on you mate.

Attached: 25DD6264-75A6-472A-9A44-7079A9AB205E.jpg (957x507, 258K)

No-no, man-thing!

It was more than just a “slightly weak episode”, it was the most painful episode I’ve ever had to watch. It’s awful

>Both of Anne’s parents are Thai
no, her father is white, look at the scraped boards for Anne Vs. Wild

Attached: 65702769_342999279984261_2758411422596978289_n.jpg (1080x1080, 114.74K)

Oh yeah, I see a little bit of whiteness inside her blood, the eyes are an obvious giveaway too.

How would you kiss Anne? I personally want her to sit on my lap and start off with some pecks on the neck.

>how would you kiss Anne?
In front of Sasha.

Oof, now that’s cold-blooded.

Dude Sasha's a monster, I wouldn't even directly insult her, let alone do that. We're talking about a girl who became co-warlord in the matter of months.

I'd even stare right in her eyes entire time.
Anne's her weakness.
Such display of power would leave her completely devastated.
Plus, what would she do about it, destroy my nonexistent social status?

Then tone it down a bit.

Attached: Gobber_gall_2-1068x602.jpg (1068x602, 94.45K)

She always keep that style even after washing her hair.

She's a sociopathic, talented manipulator, anything short of outright murder is on the table. The fact you're a loser would probably make things easier for her. This is like thinking a first world military would have trouble attacking some tribals that lack even central organizing.

I always found that a really funny detail.

There is no way Anne would be as dark as she is with a white father

I reasoned it's because it's something she can control. If I was in a situation like hers, I would be desperate to have power over something too.

You talking about the twig in the hair?

> the fact you're a loser would probably make things easier for her
No, that would mean I have nothing to lose.
And you know what they say about these kinds of people.

I'm talking about her entire getup. Sure, it's strange, but people tend to act like that under new and stressful scenarios.
She can still get you expelled or something to that.

Ah, fair enough, I’ve must have misunderstood.

>Anne ends up feeling even more sympathetic towards me out of pity and further drifts away from Sasha

She can probably make up or just bring up something shitty you did. She's smart enough to avoid that.

user, we can play this game all you want, but we all know what would really happen: Sasha would try to pressure Anne, like she's been shown to do multiple times and... well, season ending minus isekai.

Huh..

Just decided to watch it recently and I thought it was alright. Was mainly the story and mystery elements that kept me interested. Unfortunately they barely spent any time on that, padding the season out with bland and predictable episodes following generic plot lines to a tee. I correctly predicted how most of them would play out within the first couple minutes of each one. The mediocre filler really held the show back for me. I understand and agree that things had to be stretched out to convey that Anne had been there a long time, and a rushed story would've been bad, but I would've liked to either see the story touched on more frequently, or filler episodes that aren't boring.

Character-wise it's fine, Anne is a fun protagonist and Sprig and Hop Pop are entertaining. Don't care much for child who screams and is dark and violent. Ivy and Maddie are cool and I hope they show up more. Sasha was a superb villain (?) and that last episode was easily my favourite. Captain Grime and the toads ruling over frogs thing is interesting too, looking forward to seeing where that goes.

I sound pretty harsh but I do think Amphibia has potential, it just needs to focus more on the story and the girls, and stop trying to do monster-of-the-week. It could be great if it did.

Absolutely. Prison Break was one of my favourite episodes. It would be cool to see more of her in general next season, especially following on directly from the last episode.

>Favorite character in the show?

At the moment, Sasha. Her new frenemy relationship with Anne is one of the most interesting parts of the show. I actually think chapter one's ending would've hit much harder if she wasn't rescued at the last second and was killed off - I wouldn't have seen it coming and the shock alone would've made the scene iconic - but I'm still looking forward to seeing her character developed further.

Attached: amphibiaaa.jpg (1280x805, 161.88K)

I reckon a normal kiss. You know, slowly approach each other and then kissing.

Attached: Hoppity Poppity.jpg (528x814, 338.63K)

>I actually think chapter one's ending would've hit much harder if she wasn't rescued at the last second and was killed of
While I understand this assessment, you have to consider that she only got two episodes where she was the main focus and we still don’t know much about her. Plus this is broadcasting on a family channel, so that much of a tonal whiplash would be strange.

Those are trans colors, those are fucking tranny colors. Is Sasha a male?

I get what you mean with the filler. Even compared to other lore based shows, the filler isn’t too spectacular. Every show, though, usually has its first season consist mostly of filler, so it’s easier to get into. Season 2 looks like it’s gonna be way more story driven though.

No, tranny colors are light blue and pink.
The colors in the OP pic are completely different

Attached: DA4530B9-A0B2-4DEA-87D6-4349F013795F.png (1280x768, 1.29K)

she cute

Attached: comfy.gif (500x268, 998.96K)

She is cute.

Attached: C873F9C1-E1E6-48E0-85FB-6061A7E3FF9F.jpg (912x1370, 345.7K)

I wish! Based on the original concept art I know Matt and team would do fun shots like this with loads of detail

Attached: Concept art 1.jpg (2000x892, 530.08K)

I ran out of characters but I was gonna say it would only really work if she had gotten more screen time and character development beforehand. And yeah it would be pretty dark for a Disney cartoon but god it would've been such a good conclusion. I still like what they did though, I genuinely expected her to die there and it still had a lot of impact with her just letting go like that.

Attached: 1573421481634.png (1104x1408, 422.05K)

Attached: 1573421612793.png (1400x6912, 2.19M)

Attached: aauonx6r5lo01.jpg (1280x1436, 179.4K)

Heh, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Attached: Maggie sweating .jpg (1156x1156, 416.43K)

Attached: C918DA63-D1E6-4384-B756-7BA55D3D0C98.jpg (1125x1201, 1.09M)

Attached: 893B5C54-6925-4DB7-9FE2-1A165173791C.jpg (1125x941, 519.17K)

>>Why do you like the show and/or atleast follow it?
For me personally it's a perfect blend of lighthearted fantasy and comedy. It's not the funniest toon out there It's still Tom and Jerry but it takes a lot to make me laugh while also being engaged in the characters progression.

I have a feeling that at some point the Calamity box will be destroyed. Call it a gut feeling

Yes, but, maybe in the third season after Marcy is properly introduced.

Hard to say. They are all so good!

I'd love to see some official plush merchandise

Attached: three plushies.jpg (4341x1446, 981.34K)

>shinyi
It has a name?

Yes that is my a discord name. Do you, knowing me from other threads Zig Forums?

twitter.com/Radrappy/status/1252822837418618886
>Anne’s theme
What? Anne has a theme? I don’t remember this tune from anywhere in the show

lol, do you have a server?
drop a link if you do

Attached: 1464087436509.jpg (430x430, 91.13K)

Is... Is it the ending theme?

>See Newt cultists in Bizarre Bazaar
>Anne with frogs, Sasha with Toads
>Good chance that Marcy is with newts and is depicted wearing a hood

I with other anons who want to see Marcy with some crazy cult. Wonder how it will connect with her story/character

Attached: Evil cult dudes.jpg (1920x1080, 184.37K)

>Newt cultists in Bizarre Bazaar
these are salamanders

You think Marcy has been brainwashed by the cult? I don’t mean just working with them like Sasha is with Toads, I mean full on obedient servant

>Anne and company travel to Newtopia
>Every episode drops hints of some assassin going from town to town causing shit
>Hop Pop is a target cause he's a symbol of the resistance
>Anne meets the assassin and fights them one-on-one
>Hood falls down
>"Marcy? I can't believe it's actually you!"
>Who the hell is Marcy?"
>She was brainwashed by the Newts
>Marcy is Matt showing how a cult controlling Marcy is similar to her overbearing, overachieving helicopter parents who try to control every aspect of her life
>Which is why she acts out like shoplifting

Attached: tumblr_ec384752effd81b46d26f033ba7d271b_3441f2a5_540.gif (540x230, 2.71M)

I mainly want to seem them conquering different lands together and Sasha either being conflicted with herself over her choice OR choosing to ignore her problems by drinking Grimes "survival of the fittest" Kool-aid

No, the dad is Thai. Asians hate depicting themselves with slanty eyes unless it's an Asian of a different ethnicity. Which is why Anne has round eyes and Marcy has slanty eyes even though they're both Asians.

Attached: JapaneseBrownKoreanWhite.jpg (1012x474, 116.99K)

Marcy is hispanic

Pls dont ruin Marcy and let her be evil

Stop this meme
I’m sure both Sasha and Marcy will both be villains, with an ongoing storyline about Anne realizing that neither were very good friends to her. Both will get redeemed to fight a bigger bad though

marcy murders

Attached: 19be953cd4aeaabee48e07d624a2df41afe678aa.png (168x283, 72.4K)

anne we stan

Attached: 4cfib6k8s7n31.png (640x636, 205.93K)

The pernicious influence of Asian Americans in cartoons must be stopped

Cute

Anyone else got any good artwork from the 6 challenge thing

Attached: Mimiko art 6.jpg (3000x1645, 1.21M)

Attached: am2.webm (1280x720, 968.42K)

Attached: EVa48xeUYAANRJS.jpg (3000x3583, 1.16M)

Cute. I wish I had a shota frog bud.

Why Marcy wanna kill me tho

Attached: Unannnt.jpg (187x284, 30.09K)

Is there justification for why the frogs speak English? It'd make sense if it's all a coma, but that's stupid.

It's so we can watch the show and know what's going on.

I mean, that's a thing with a lot of settings. People don't mind it because it's mostly a necessary flaw.

They actually speak Frogish, but it happens to be exactly the same as English.

Attached: EnglishAlien.gif (320x218, 1.6M)

>So let’s avoid as much derailing and shitposting as possible
Do you know where you are?

Trans people live in their own heads rent free.

we need more maggs

Attached: 4b28e39ab2a137ac525e291041361e5b.png (509x590, 156.44K)

Rent free is the only way they can live. It's not like they earn incomes.

Attached: IMG_20200430_152939.jpg (2048x1446, 112.71K)

Bored Sasha always looks cute

Attached: 202003044.jpg (441x1347, 359.83K)

What about Magnus?

Attached: r63.jpg (3564x1370, 369.23K)

If you had to make Sashanne straight, would it be better if Anne was the boy or Sasha was the boy?

Attached: 76752644_p2.png (1364x1716, 325.95K)

I think it could work either way, but I like the idea of a male Anne with a female Sasha. Anne's heroism is pretty unisex while Sasha's problems are pretty feminine.

>Submissive Male Anne
>Dom female Sasha
Both are fine but this...this is what's up

I'm fine with it as long as Sasha is the dominant one.

That is a very non-Asian looking Marcy

Attached: 20043425.jpg (3429x4096, 1.74M)

I’m in the seventh circle of hell known as Zig Forums, so yeah.

How evil you want her user? Trying to kill a child and an entire town was pretty evil of Sasha.

It’s a cartoon

Is there always a justification why non japanese characters in anime can speak fluent japanese?

Ain’t that basically any country that creates their own cartoons, games, or comics.

Attached: Surprise Maggie.jpg (1920x2160, 664.72K)

They speak frog but the magic of the music box gave the girls the ability to understand

Imagine the japes if Maggie actually showed up in frog world

Now wouldn’t that be surprising.

Ignoring that confusing teaser poster how crazier/eviler do you want Sasha to be in S2?

Attached: violence.jpg (906x772, 84.73K)

Fragile shellshock over nearly fucking killing herself and on the verge of an heroing again
Maybe Grime prods her back into stability and she grows even more desperate (crazy) to "fix" things and get Anne and Marcy back home

Anons talk about Marcy with the resistance and Sasha with the Toads trying to recruit Anne. But what if it's the other way around and it's Marcy or Sasha that the other two try to get to first.

Basically I hope she’ll go full Genghis Kahn and just start conquering.

I hope she’s a full on villain at least for the rest of season 2. I don’t want her redeemed too soon.

That be an interesting plot point.

Nose looks like a mouth to me at first.

Why not an proper figure that doesn’t look like it’s staring into your soul.

FUUUCK, IT’S JUST LIKE THE SPORES

>Im totally likeable. While you can be a bit...
What tf was he gonna say?

Attached: Sprig Anne.jpg (1260x1080, 666.23K)

a bit too perfect

Idk, but Anne looks really hot here.

Hey it looks like that one me me.

Probably something like "jerk" of "unlikable". Something blunt.

She’s a bit of a dickhead.

A cunt.

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth.

What did Jesus said Misha (how many copy cats have you observed or are you uourself a copy cat)

Attached: Snack time.jpg (1920x1080, 161.33K)

Yo Misha, What did I miss?

Attached: amphibia comic.jpg (1200x6400, 1.02M)

Heh, that’s pretty cute.

sasha would just order for anne though.

Attached: 1567290394143.png (1876x1989, 998.04K)

That does seem more in character.

She was never evil, but yeah I wonder how she'll approach Anne now that her usual tactics have been called out. I like that they both kind of represent their respective amphibian "factions". The toads aren't even evil, it's just Grime who probably has a long backstory, similar to Hop Pop being super shady once or twice.

Attached: sashanosocks.jpg (750x760, 43.31K)

Sasha is straight for big toed dick.

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 11.42K)

How would that even work, like is it okay or is it considered beastiality?

Attached: 36E09DC1-8E0C-4564-BD92-9AA0BF97E3D7.jpg (531x334, 96.61K)

No they are both sapient so it’s not bestiality

I know their both sapient and are able to consent, I just wondered about the whole “differing species” kinda ordeal.

Grime’s is already a toad man their kids will just be more humanoid toad people.

Now that’ll be a bizarre twist, that they birthed literal mutates.

Attached: 0EC1E2F6-8F13-4A57-A92B-94C733BCC832.jpg (1125x1027, 507.3K)

Attached: Grime Jr.png (2500x3780, 561.52K)

Attached: 1.png (717x542, 136.27K)

Grime’s girth and Sasha’s lankiness would balance each other out to.

Attached: grime.jpg (848x943, 58.98K)

Attached: waterfun.gif (480x270, 3.93M)

Welp, this escalated quickly and not in a good way.

Do you call 31 hours quickly?

Maybe, I don’t know I have a pretty horrible perception of time.

Fuck, what was this bb ice cream referencing?
Was this like a fetish thing?

Attached: 20200427_081907.jpg (810x1550, 207.06K)

I don’t know, it’s probably a reference to an obscure event that occurred.

What event?

I don’t fucking know. For all I know it could be just a Ben & Jerry Ice Cream.

There is a sequel to that comic. Anne faints and Jr was Polly in disgise.

I think Anne would love to visit New England what do you Anons think?

Attached: Anne showing her team support.png (270x480, 83.07K)

Why New England of all places? Why not the jazzy culture and atmosphere of New Orleans?

She'd probably love New Orleans. The French Quarter is one of the nicest looking places in the South. I just think she'd like it here.

Attached: Anne Wearing Her Favorite Shirt.png (400x400, 54.66K)

Well I can’t deny that, what about New York? Y’know considering it’s a massive spot for tourism and stores.

New York is a cancerous lump on the ass of the world she'd straight hate it

A bit rough buddy but hey, as a native Californian and a visitor of New York, I gotta agree with you there.

Attached: E1577C26-7A52-453F-A829-0B220C8CD811.jpg (1125x601, 344.23K)

I went to NorCal once, I actually kinda liked it. What part do you live in?

Attached: Sasha Dodgers Hat.png (701x1512, 616.63K)

I live in Los Angeles, so it’s the Southern part of Cali.

But then it would say BJ, when that clearly says BL

Wait... There are watches in their world?

Attached: 00501.jpg (1920x1080, 222.58K)

Perhaps, like the ancient druids, they learned about the oscillating properties of quartz long before our own society comparatively did.

Or y’know, magnets could’ve been invented and they used some solar objects like the sun or the moon to tell time.

bump

Just let it die. There’s nothing to talk about this deep in hiatus.

>there’s nothing to talk about this deep in hiatus
I wanted to exercise in greentexting, but then I remembered jannies and their "No Fun Allowed" policy.

I wanna fuck a noodle girl so bad. Just imagine their limbs wrapping around your body

Yeah, I have some fun green texts I wanna share too, but jannies really are fags

Try putting it in a pastebin or something.

They're like stickmen but hot. They're very cartoony and I love them for that.

Damn ya’ll niggas horny as fuck.

Attached: A187F4AE-8398-4286-A689-6FFB1DBEF6EF.jpg (1125x1069, 783.98K)

he said "good" user

That wasn't very nice user

Attached: Angry Maggie by @ZirconDark .jpg (2982x4096, 604.37K)