Kek

SHUT IT DOWN.

Attached: Pencilsdown Billy Tucci.jpg (483x777, 176.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4nBs5B0em4
ctvnews.ca/canada/edmonton-comic-book-store-links-break-in-to-controversial-debate-1.3927659
youtube.com/watch?v=XItGa290SsM
miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article223686400.html
thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/
twitter.com/ethanvansciver/status/1122680785704763392
boundingintocomics.com/2020/04/03/atomic-basement-comic-shop-owner-mike-wellman-threatens-to-beat-the-living-f-out-of-cyberfrog-creator-ethan-van-sciver/
hornet.com/stories/comicsgate-harassment-explainer-two/
web.archive.org/web/20180913121704/https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/13/comicsgate-movement-isnt-defending-free-speech-its-suppressing-it/
themarysue.com/marvel-editor-harassed-for-selfie/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1372263-comicsgate
courtlistener.com/docket/7903402/meyer-v-waid/
youtube.com/watch?v=7cB2elw7_1E
boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/casualgate/page/42/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_balance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
bleedingcool.com/comics/marsha-cooke-ethan-van-sciver-comicsgate-darwyn-legacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tucci is still the most saltiest comic artist

what's this about laying off comic creators?

Why would a comic publisher hire a busboy?

Attached: Pencilsdown Cullen Bunn.jpg (593x687, 50.19K)

>This casualnigger again with his shitty hashtag
No.

why is the silk spectre ouside with robin?

Because Raven is mine!

Then the piano guy goes "Oh wow, I used to read your comics until you went full retard, now get the fuck out of here" to Marvel, DC and the busboy.

>boohoo muh sjw authors
Get fucked, this is something anyone can enjoy. Seeing horrible people get their just desserts is always hilarious.

I thought DC wasn't doing pencils down.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4nBs5B0em4
comicsgate is a group of 40+ mentally ill manchildren who bitch incessantly at one another

Stuttering Donny Cates has arrived.

>this is something anyone can enjoy
>twitter screenshots
>>>>>enjoyable

Also:
>horrible people
i.e. people you don't agree with politically. If you were showing actual horrible people, you would have proably mentioned the time Cuckcampaign doxxed their own members.

I don't really care, but this is the time for creators to do more interesting shit than fucking superheroes.

boohoo, you set the bed now you have to lie in it. Canceling people you disagree with politically is all fine and dandy until it rolls around to your politics. This is great, I hope it all burns down.

Not half as much as the legions of whiteknights and SJWs who whine that comicsgate are Nazis or something. Eternally triggered, can't be helped.

>No project can be sold
>Not sure when distribution can start again
>Money is very unsure at the moment
I can understand that this is really a rapture for creatives, but he doesnt really understand the companies that they are afraid and need to lower the fix costs.

seriously drink some bleach bro

He's just salty that DC cancelled his Sgt. Rock miniseries reprint because no one ordered it

If these hacks cared about the artform they'd continue doing it for free. Literally no one is physically stopping them from continuing to do the thing they supposedly love.

source ? I like this art

That is because they think this is censoring and limiting their right to work for that company.
Besides noone can do this for free. But sure they know it is much easier for them, just like youtubers all could do their own thing but rely on youtube as distribution and money collector for them.

Quick google showed in 2020 for him something not from marvel or DC.
Also mentioned rebirth Birds of Prey. Not sure if he was once writer for it or still was writing for it.

Looks to be Darwyn Cooke.
Best known for Justice League New Frontier, a bunch of Spirit comics, and a bunch of other stuff. Real recognizable style that is more/less universally loved

Attached: 91U8pROYTxL.jpg (1651x2560, 908.33K)

How old are you?

>SJW argument instructions
>Step 1: Call them the thing that they're calling you.
>Step 2: If that doesn't work, question their age, credibility, or just insult them.
>Step 3: Continue insults until everyone involved in the discussion loses interest.
>Step 4: Claim that you won the argument.

Attached: theliberalfreedomfighter.jpg (563x700, 369.5K)

And all you have is the SJW argument.
You fuckers are the new Zig Forumsermin

This.
Zig Forums's been waiting for this for like a decade.

Ayy

Attached: 1585527148869.jpg (501x443, 72.93K)

>Canceling people you disagree with politically is all fine and dandy until it rolls around to your politics.
What do pandemic related lay offs have to do with the employees' politics exactly?

>goobergate argument instructions
>Step 1: pretend to not be mad no one wants you in the big 2
>Step 2: have a Muslim criminal or 700lb false flagger dox your opposition and send Internet mobs after them
>Step 3: claim victory over the big 2 despite 98% of your revenue coming from 2 YouTube personalities and still only making up 0.05% of the industry

Attached: image.png (638x796, 459.05K)

Blame Diamond for objecting any ideas about continuing to publish comics digitally (or delivering them).

> white nerd putting an asian character in his name
> expecting anyone to take him seriously
Pathetic

Everyone hates the big two because they only hire SJWs who can't write for shit.
I don't think most people here would still take up the offer to work for them without massive changes to either company.

>i.e. people you don't agree with politically.
If you disagree politically with a decent person, they'll say "ok fine agree to disagree" and move on.

If you disagree politically with most of these progressives in comics, they'll screech and roar, calling you a racist sexist bigot and make sure you don't have a platform to speak on ever again. They'll find out who you are and call your boss to get you fired. They'll form private chatrooms and talk about how good it would be to have you beat up or killed. They'll turn you into a boogeyman or a strawman and make comics about beating nazis (you) up. These are not decent people.

>If you disagree politically with most of these progressives in comics, they'll screech and roar, calling you a racist sexist bigot and make sure you don't have a platform to speak on ever again
Man, that sounds really familiar.

>Everyone hates the big two because they only hire SJWs who can't write for shit.
To be fair, that's not the only problem, if you were around during the 2000s for example.

>What do pandemic related lay offs have to do with the employees' politics exactly?
It's the difference between "Man, these guys did great work. They don't deserve to be laid off like this. I'll do what I can to buy some digital books and trades" and "Good. Fuck these psychos. I hope they keep their high horses when they get evicted from their homes."

Their politics burned bridges. Now that they need help, they won't find any from where it matters most.

I know but I wanted to know what comic

There are a lot of problems, but absolutely none of the other ones matter when SJWs do not write comics worth either buying, nor reading.
It's like complaining that your house has leaky plumbing, and there's a crack in the drywall, or the thermostat isn't working, when the house is on fucking fire.

hot takes people think up in the shower 10 days later but never actually use in real life are the pandemic of twitter

>Horrible people
have you interacted with any/all people who work in the industry? Its not just the writers and artists who go the call but colorists, editors, assistants, publishers, staff and crew that fucking staple and ship comics together.
>cancelled
>sjw
Thousands of peoples lively hoods are at stake because of a literal global crisis and you casualgate diaper-poo-babies all think its a fuckin' riot and your shitty politics is what killed the industry.

Because DC and Marvel staff are so uncreative/unskilled the only job they can find outside making comics no one wants is busboy

CG faggots continue to be unfunny and irrelevant. There were arcs going on that I wanted to see pan out.
I doubt it's from a particular comic, it just looks like a pin-up to me. I could be wrong though.

Based Tucci

>Big Two execs
>going to a low class bar
Who is this casual?

Do you unuronically not know who Tucci is?
He's worked for a variety of publishers including Marvel and DC for over 2 decades.

So it has nothing to do with it, got it.

Many did, user. And they're not famous.

When did the sjws kill the industry? Right as Covid shut down the world economy or when the speculator bubble popped in the 90's? or was it when the direct market took over newsstand in sales? You casual-cucks don't know anything of the industry

First major signs were around 2011, but the entire last decade has been a complete SJW shitshow.

here's your (you)
have fun in your brain damage helmet

Prove us wrong then.

>implying casualgaters actually read comics, never mind bought them

Attached: casualgate2.jpg (1415x787, 112.49K)

Any news about pencils down? Are they dead yet?

>boy, it sure is great that people aren't getting paid during a global pandemic! Then everyone will buy the shitty crowdfunded crap we waste our money on to OWN DA LIBS

Attached: casualgate are totes the good guys.png (620x541, 65.29K)

I'm not sure why you think you're in like-minded company on Zig Forums.
Everything "comicsgate" says is what Zig Forums has been saying far longer, especially about SJWs ruining the big two.

Still pretending that Cooke would've been part of your shitty doxx campaign, huh?

Attached: casualgater.jpg (382x438, 53.3K)

There was no "SJW's." Whatever that word means. It was just a bunch of manchildren reactionaries that killed the industry by being spastic retards and making conspiracy theories.

Yeah, Zig Forums has really wanted to doxx, blacklist and send rape/death threats to everyone who isn't a white supremacist cunt for years, just because they drunk milkshakes

Attached: casualgater being salty 2.png (602x1600, 688.55K)

lel, could you possibly out yourself any harder?

You casualgate fucks have been outing yourselves as violent morons years ago

ctvnews.ca/canada/edmonton-comic-book-store-links-break-in-to-controversial-debate-1.3927659

Yes user, now start dumping your image folder of how Zig Forums causes mass shootings

>Store cancelled order for casualgate book
>casualgate leader doxxed the store in anger
>store gets vandalized
Yeah, no connection whatsoever

Attached: casualgate.jpg (643x680, 77.96K)

>accuse everyone else of doing what SJWs actually do
This didn't work last time, why do you think it would work this time?

>trying to worm out of the fact that casualgaters vandalized a store by going YEAH WELL SJWS
casualgaters aren't "everyone else", they're just the usual marks for the alt-right con

Attached: casualgate4.jpg (542x425, 45.98K)

Oh yeah, That Umbrella Guy... he hung out with Vic Mignogna, because ofc he did

youtube.com/watch?v=XItGa290SsM

Attached: Vic, you fucking moron.png (506x426, 99.29K)

literally what
what exactly are a bunch of random, loosely connected indie creators "blacklisting" people from?
they don't own indiegogo

I've got two grand maybe three and want to do a small project with a splash/illustration to accompany each of a few prose short stories. Not looking for one artist per say, I'd kind of prefer some variance but would any pros/semi-pros out there be looking to supplement a page or two at their normal rate? I know there are at least a few that lurk here, honesty probably more reach than I'd get on twitter. If you do see me ask on social media DM me, no need to put your rates in public and lock yourself into them.

I know I'm talking in pretty broad strokes here and I'd be outting myself eventually on twitter but just gauging interest for the moment. I'm kind of seen as a piece of shit and most of your colleagues likely hate me if they do happen know of me but I'll pay whatever your rate is and it's largely based on social media interactions they've seen rather than conversations. I'm not a racist or homophobe or anything just a dick a lot of the time because I don't like half assed comics and that's all that seems to be sold lately (and I happen to lean to the right so I'm a "bigot")

But the idea and opportunity are certainly there if I think there's interest. The thing is, I'm looking for pros who are out of work at the moment not up and comers or people who need me to wait while they finish some indie book. Part of it is, yes it's built in outreach to potential readers, but also because pros generally meet deadlines better than non-pros and I'm looking to fill time now, taking advantage of the down time rather than waiting for a typical packed schedule. Note you name your price and I don't expect it to be lower than on your publisher backed projects. It's not about me trying to scheme a discount, it's about keeping busy at the same page rate - the benefit is the downtime being filled doing a job that would otherwise be well below your popularity level and not below your pay grade.

Jesus christ what

>haha im just a neutral third party who cares about the facts bro, like the fact that INTERNET NAZIS ARE E-RAPING THE BRAVE STUNNING WARRIORS OF THE MILKSHAKE HEROES OVER TWITTER!
lmoa

Even a simple yes or no would be helpful

I don't want to come off as taking advantage of the financial trouble a furlough creates but more trying to just supplement that work/pay if even for a page with a benefit of having a more marketable name/list of names.

Whiney bitch man whines and bitches, nothing else is new

>still trying to worm out of the fact that casualgaters vandalized Variant Edition after the owners remembered they have standards
>still bootybothered over the fact that your doxxing campaign got started because women drank milkshakes

>Seeing horrible people get their just desserts is always hilarious.
Hi moviebob

I don't think you know what "doxxing" means, which is why you sound even more retarded than your average SJW complaining about "internet harassment campaigns" when you really mean "twitter shitposts".

It's the cover from the 'Art of Darwyn Cooke' book. It's really good, I'd definitely check it out.

Attached: 25241745._UY1887_SS1887_.jpg (1887x1887, 502.66K)

Probably just a pinup, maybe from one of his last artbooks. I see N52 Harley in there so it was definitely a picture made from 2011+.
Also I can't think of any possible story that would have all these characters hanging out in a diner. So, again, probably pinup picture from an artbook.

Fucking casualgaters, man. They will bitch and moan about how AWFUL comics (i.e. Marvel) are, but they don't know a damn thing what they're talking about so in a way, Mr "Zig Forums is SO in sync with casualgate!!" is on the money

I don't understand why some people are so hellbent to cause discord and confusion here by making political bait, posting bait in irrelevant threads, and trying to confuse folks as to which person and place follows which ideology.

miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article223686400.html

casualgate doxxes because that's what the alt-right does

casualgaters confirmed for complete sociopaths

Yeah, it'll be great when Meyer loses that lawsuit

in b4 LOL WAID

>when your filenames make it obvious you're samefagging
Kill yourself you fat fuck I hope you get corona and die coughing up pieces of your ruined lungs.

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 234.75K)

>doxxing
>while unironically whiteknighting for nuMarvels terrible editing staff
are you lost or something?

dude needs to keep darwyn cooke's art out of it, that man was too artistically gifted to have his work thrown into this mudhole of an argument

Hi, I was literally replying to shit you casualgaters were posting. Nice to see you worthless fucks really are complete and utter psychopaths... although the amount of "HAHA PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK!!!" threads you fucks are making kinda proved that already.

I mean, Mignogna IS a moron, holy fucking shit.

Attached: oh dear, a casualgater is wrong... again.png (799x410, 56.57K)

>LOL using news sources as citations? WITE NITE

>OH NO NOT THE WOMEN
Except we already saw all these dumb SJW tactics during gamergate.

Attached: 1588196511792.jpg (1280x1316, 604.03K)

Ike would go to the most shady, disease-infested gay joint for a drink if he had the illusion of saving a few cents.

Fully agreed. I was on the fence about CG until they dragged his name into it. Then going on to argue with his wife, whether she took the bait or not, is completely unacceptable. They never self police without it becoming some bullshit coup d'atet so fuck Comicsgate.

What is it about covid-19 that makes you dumbass casuals so vindictive?

>implying Zig Forums hasn't been saying Bendis and the like should be drawn and quartered for almost a decade

>FEMINISTS ARE FAT AND DUMB
>CHECKMATE, PERSON WHO ACTUALLY BUYS COMICS

Most comic creators, aren't fucking Bendis. It's part of the reason we hate him.

>it's okay to wish death on someone because BENDIS BAD!
Get help

>I'm only being retarded ironically
Nigga kys

Bendis and his like?

Yeah, Bendis.

And, y'know... his like.

Yeah, like, he means bendis and other writers like him. You know.

*over a decade

Damn I miss Darwyn Cooke. I remember him saying he hated being pigeonholed as the retro guy and was about to break into some new shit after Parker.

"His like"?

Yeah, people like Bendis.

Those who are like him.

Wait, people like Bendis? I thought they hated him?

Can't fool me, nobody likes Bendis.

Yes.
KYS.

What? No! I mean, his early stuff at Marvel was okay, but... anyway, I mean people who are LIKE Bendis.

His Hal is probably my favorite Hal with Joe Staton being a close second.

Attached: NewFrontier_7_5e32497aed8fd1.03397777.jpg (900x691, 265.3K)

There are people that belive that pencilsdown is the logical end of bad writers in the comic book industry.(COVID-19 just got there quckier than expected.)

In that case you should have said "Yeah, People that are like Bendis" user.

Go back to tumblr, casual.

>it's okay to wish death on someone because NAZIS BAD!

I DID say that!

You obviously don't buy comics, user. You're so obsessed with saying that you do.

>wishing death on someone because you don't like their writing
vs
>wishing death on someone because they're a racist who sometimes kill people

one of these things is not like the other

>diverting this hard after being dunked on

No, you didn't. You said "people like Bendis".

IMO it's awesome to see all of these casualgate morons so excited about the covid shutdown

think about it, it's doing nothing but hyping them up, they really and honestly think this means they have won, they were right

it's gonna make it so much sweeter over the next few years as we see all of their crowdsourced projects go off the rails and die in obscurity

Attached: 08d33ff04704938fcff2d9faec1ec894--blue-beetle-dc-heroes.jpg (204x207, 15.68K)

You keep trying to troll, but you keep using memes and terms meant to trigger yourself rather than your intended target.

Sad really.

But I guess sjws are used to failing to hit their target audience, aren't you.

>over the next few years as we see all of their crowdsourced projects go off the rails and die in obscurity
I mean, they kind of already did. Did you see Iron Sights? He literally got the cheapest artist he could, just so he could pocket even more money he scammed off the marks

>You keep trying to troll, but you keep using memes and terms meant to trigger yourself rather than your intended target.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're now in the projection phase of casualgater threads. Expect plenty of "NO U"s from these chucklefucks.

True. Nazis don't exist anymore. They were disbanded after WWII. But my point is that what you said isn't relevant to the discussion because you could replace Bendis with anything and it'd still work. It's a platitude.

It's the fact that they're being so damn smug during a global pandemic that pisses me off. It's fucking psychopathic.

>covid will eventually kill all the people in this thread (except for me, of course)
Based.

Let me guess, all the neo-Nazis in the world are "just larpers"

Oh I know, believe me. I remember when Jawbreakers was first launched and how so many casualgaters were hyped about it, constantly posting WIP pages to Zig Forums...and then it released. LMAO

please casualgaters, don't stop. keep posting. the schadenfreude is too much fun.

Sorry but casualgate made 2 million dollars in 4 months.

>what you said doesn't count because I say so
casualgater debating in a nutshell

Even the WIP pages were a veritable bounty of lols

>alt-right scam artists bilked their marks for a lot
Remember when the C-Star was going to show those pesky war refugees what for?

but user, whenever I mention that Captain Marvel made a shit ton of money in casualgate threads they ALWAYS tell me that money doesn't equal quality

Jawbrakers only got publicity because Mark Waid did not allow Ya Boi Hack to sell it to comic book stores and kickstarter nullified his campaign but allowed an SJW comic that made 7,000$ US Dollars (Jawbreakers made 400,000$ US Dollars for comaprision), Due to this the kickstarter management went and made them unionized to put their own rules and only allow the content THEY like(And now they lost 35% of revenue compared to last year).

>when a CG book is better than the CM movie

To compare Oranges with Oranges Most of the 90's comics sold over 6,000,000 floppies per issue.

>Mark Waid did not allow Ya Boi Hack to sell it to comic book stores

LOL Mark Waid, the all-powerful boogeyman

oooOOOOoooOOOOooooo

why is it so hard to just admit that the free market decided it wanted no part of yalls shitty comics?

>Writers shill out garbage no one buys
>Artists have to illustrate this shit on a canvas
>Colorists have to paint the turd flakes
>The assistants cover up the smell with cheap perfume
>The Staff Crew sweeps up the remaining dingleberries
>Then the Publisher shoves it down your throat and calls it fillet mignon.
Nah the industry has been a leaky sewage pipe for over a decade. Evause of Holy Menstrations, Ask Me About My Femininst Agendas, Unsolicited Opinons on Israel, and unironic Snowflakes and Safespaces flooding Marvel. DC gets to have the sloopy seconds when these cretims run from the Mouse to the BatHouse. Memes are becoming reality but only the biggest shitposts among them.

Attached: 81e.jpg (680x396, 38.6K)

Yikes

Wait, is he the busboy in this scenario?

And now they can't. Interesting.

>it's okay if people lose their jobs during a global pandemic because LOL SOIBOYS MARVEL BAD

"womenwriteaboutcomics.com/2018/05/previously-on-comics-comicsgate-gets-aggressive-and-other-news/"
"dailydot.com/parsec/comicsgate-lawsuit-mark-waid/"

>DC gets to have the sloppy seconds
Meh, they're still doing better than Marvel.

Yes he's fantasizing about what he wants to happen after his workplace opens back up.

The nazis were a political party. There is no nazi or neonazi party. What you're trying to say is "fascism" which is a distinct political ideology.

This was about comic sales, chav.
>people
kek

>this many mental gymnastics so you don't have to admit you're a shitty person

These "comic pros on twitter" literaly acted in the most unprofesional way possible, any other industry would have fired them on the spot and was a reason for the decline of comic book sales,

Hey Comic twerps! Try getting jobs in animation. Animated projects are moving forward because

A) We don't have to be in the same building to collaborate.

and

B) We don't have to physically distribute the finished product to retailers.

Attached: 1254172884282.jpg (600x455, 41.85K)

>if people don't fall for the alt-right meme, then they're not REALLY people
It's fascinating how easily casualgaters admit they're psychopaths

Damn it, I read that in his voice

Attached: Curse Thou.jpg (460x348, 65.51K)

>people were mean on twitter!
>not like us, the alt-right marks who doxxed and sent death and/or rape threats to people we don't know!

>waah, you're a meanie

Attached: tears 2015-07-15_20-47-02.jpg (462x390, 19.41K)

Imagine being so completely flummoxed by somebody anticipating your shitty excuses that you vomit up this meaningless crap

>Please call me a good person, I'll do anything!

¿Do you have any proof of this?
The only death threat that has CG involvment was from someone that threatened EVS and he posted proof on his twitter.

You get as good as you give if not better. You're sprouting meaningless drivel.

You're the fucking idiot who calls anything he doesn't like a nazi. No wonder a bunch of people became ones to spite you.

>acts like an asshole on twitter and youtube for years
>publishing company about to work with him
>they get a phone call
>"hey in case you didn't know that guy you're about to work with is a pretty big asshole"
>"oh I'll check it out, thanks"
>cancelled
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT TELL THEM IM AN ASSHOLE, IM GETTING MY LAWYER

seeth more

Attached: normal people in every #PENCILSDOWN thread.jpg (1200x383, 76.4K)

>NO SOMEBODY DID IT TO BELOVED CAESAR
>WE HAVE PROOF I SWEAR
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES SAY THAT CASUALGATERS ARE DOXXING AND THREATENING PEOPLE
>WE DIDN'T VANDALIZE THAT STORE, IT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN WE GOT THERE

>Me support cancel culture.

Kek.

twitter.com/ethanvansciver/status/1122680785704763392
boundingintocomics.com/2020/04/03/atomic-basement-comic-shop-owner-mike-wellman-threatens-to-beat-the-living-f-out-of-cyberfrog-creator-ethan-van-sciver/

if comics had not excursively pandered to sjws and feminists all those years and had white male heroes still allowed to be heroic and cool and female characters to be sexy and dressed in skimpy outfits I wouldn´t have stopped buying comics and comics would no be in a better financial situation

>Care about me!
I'm not your parent. Your feelings aren't my business.

>You're sprouting meaningless drivel.
>sprouting
Sorry, I just find that even funnier on top of your NO U shit
Oh sweet, we're getting the "you just call people you don't like a Nazi!" shit now!

Attached: never gets old.jpg (201x250, 8.44K)

it's actually super easy to not be fired for being an asshole

the secret is, don't be an asshole

>the reason comics aren't being sold isn't because of a global pandemic, but because I can't jerk off to comics!
Just buy porn

>Oh sweet, we're getting the "you just call people you don't like a Nazi!" shit now!
Everyone has seen it. Lie through your teeth all you want about it.

hornet.com/stories/comicsgate-harassment-explainer-two/
web.archive.org/web/20180913121704/https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/13/comicsgate-movement-isnt-defending-free-speech-its-suppressing-it/
themarysue.com/marvel-editor-harassed-for-selfie/

>I'm not going to explain HOW you're lying, but you definitely are
Burden of proof, casualgater

That is the problem, Richard lost his deal wih Antartic "Is that a diesel reference"Press over legitimate unprofessional behavior, while most comic pros for the big 2 have behavior that as said any other industry would have fired them on the spot.

>shifting blame this hard
Pretty sure two wrongs don't make a right

>muh everyone who disagrees with me is [insert buzzword]
Prove what? I don't answer to you and sieg heil if it pisses you off.

>Using the Mary Sue as Journalism.
You lost your credibility right there.

Horseshoe theory at play ladies and gentlemen.

I'm confused

>Richard lost his deal wih Antartic "Is that a diesel reference"Press over legitimate unprofessional behavior

So you're admitting he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on? I don't give a shit about "what about the other comic shop people", that's a separate problem for them to deal with. Richard was an asshole, Richard is an asshole, and Richard got fired for being an asshole. I'm not gonna go up and die on some hill for a prick that goes on twitter and gets hyucks by telling women they need to eat more sandwiches. Next.

>doesn't count because LOL MARY SUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

I think SJWs trying to SWAT the guy from Alterna comics during a podcast was a lot worse tbph.

>Shilling for Kibblesmitth and his exploitation of minorities
>Shilling for a company that produces harmful stereotypes as enlightened gospel.
samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Attached: master shake trump main.png (633x356, 59.51K)

It's great to watch, isn't it?

Fair enough, my mistake.

Porn unironically has better plots at this point than what the SJWs in the big two write.

If that were true casualgaters would be bitching it was taking away from their titty time.

Where did I say both sides are the same?

A wingman. Of course.

Richard wasn't employed by them.
You shouldn't try to speak authoritatively about something you seem to know absolutely nothing about.
You shluld also be happy about that psycho Waid getting dabbed on for all the insane shit he's pulled over the years.

He has, but the things he did before Jawbreakers make him a little less capable of winning his lawsuit if Waid uses that to his advantage.

Yea

no, just stop demanding that everything that tirggers liberals need to be removed from fiction and accept that not everythign has to be the same far leftwing proganda over and over again.
grow up, you are acting like a spoiled child that doesn`t want to share toys

It's true because people still consume porn, but the only people who still buy big two comics are speculator boomers who don't even read them.

Based and Redpilled.

Meyer, you're going to lose the case

Just buy porn. Hell, you don't even have to BUY it now!

today I will remind them

Attached: youchosethis.png (962x895, 548.75K)

Then go buy it and stop whining about comics

>Richard and Antarctic Press were about to go through with a deal to release Jawbreakers through Antarctic
>comic retailers that hate Richard/Waid contact Antarctic, point out that Richard is an asshole
>Antarctic releases statement announcing they are breaking off business and not releasing his book

What did I miss? Are you going to spend the whole thread focused on the fact that I wrote "fired" as shorthand for "cancelled the release of Jawbreakers they had previously agreed to partner up for"?

Meyer has more money on Gofundme than Waid and Meyer's campaign started a week after Waid's so no.

Wait, she drank a milkshake AND didn't like a movie?! That means she DEFINITELY deserves doxxing and getting rape/death threats!

>alt-right con-artist bilked his marks yet again, so that means he'll win!
God, you're a gullible lot

Nope, never claimed that. Stop being a schizo. I'm highlighting what kinda morons have polluted the comic industry for years

>Hey, I only IMPLIED that she deserves doxxing and rape/death threats!!!! It's okay for casualgaters to shit up the internet because MARVEL BAD

the internet was a mistake

Still never claimed that nor can you construe that through any words I used in both my posts. You are a schizo, dilate.

>Aw shit, somebody called me out on my bullshit! Better use an alt-right meme, that'll show 'em!

Attached: 060.jpg (945x960, 98.12K)

>Being this blind to the dangers of unprofessional behavior and cancel culture.

Vaya,vaya.

You're still finding words that I never used, typed, or implicated and now you yourself have been run into a corner and resorted to greentext. I know you can't mentally gymnast out of thise one but you really may be a schizo.

Also:
>alt right meme
>literally using a left version of a Zig Forums meme
>that filename
>cannot see the ironing
You ruined Zig Forums you dumb phoneposter

Attached: 1478677802981.png (1229x417, 74.83K)

>>Being this blind to the dangers of unprofessional behavior and cancel culture.
Remind us again about why Meyer got fired from Antarctic Press and that massive list of people casualgaters demand be blacklisted is totally different...

>people aren't allowed to have opinions I don't like

>Remind us again about why Meyer got fired from Antarctic Press.
He is literally in a lawsuit angainst Waid for Defamation.
>massive list of people casualgaters demand be blacklisted is totally different.
¿Do you have any proof of that?

They absolutely are but given that it a stupid as fuck opinion, it should indicate the actual contempt these people have for the medium they work with

>not understanding that it's the left dabbing on the hypocrisy of Zig Forums's projecting af meme
>still denying that going ANTOS BAD while denying that it's an implicit endorsement of the bullshit she had to deal with (which not only made her look good, it made casualgaters look even more like a bunch of whiny little bitches)
>being unable to understand that I'm posting this on my laptop
>pretending that Zig Forums wasn't ruined by OWN DA LIBS fuckers like you

So you're saying she shouldn't have her job because of her political opiniond. Got it

Yeah, the court case you're going to lose, Meyer. As for proof of the blacklist demand: knowyourmeme.com/photos/1372263-comicsgate

I'd post the link from one of your casualgate circlejerk "news sites", given that it's literally the first result from "comicsgate blacklist", but I don't want to give them views

>He is literally in a lawsuit angainst Waid for Defamation.

Aaaah yes, I see. I'm curious, what specifically are his claims for defamation? What is he saying that Mark said that defamed him?

She works in comics, not movies, you goddamn mouthbreather

>the left dabbing
>still using words and implications I never hinted at
>laptop lmao

Seriously, going solely to greentext was a classic indicator of someone who ran out of ideas to actually formulate a post or do you not remember
>implying

Ive been here since 2006, you never even lurked for a year

Tha problem is that she is in a "Joker bad because white man bad" instead of something like "Joker has a script that is not that good because it only copies the superficial cues of scorsese movies without understanding them" to put an example.

>You only used greentext SO I WIN NYAH NYAH
Get help, casualgater

I've been here since 2005, get off my fucking lawn you goddamn child

I know she works on comics and Im saying she hates comics and loves the hardcore change, you fucking morphodite, christ you people have smooth fucking brains

Again no, I honestly dont know what you schizos come to these conclusions. I'm sayuing her take on the film shows her tota lack of understanding of the medium she works in, you people are dumb as fuck

Oh, and I've been here since this place was a floating city, so get fucked

Christ. Speaking as a non comicsgater, the overeaction of a lot of you anti comicgate types is genuinely disturbing.

Comicsgate have basically the same beliefs as boomer conservatives, but you act like they are Al Qaeda. There are some outpliars such as Vox Day, but on the whole, most have views more in line with Sean Hannity than Richard Spencer. You may think Sean Hannity is an idiot, as a lot of Americans including myself do, but no one is saying that his views are so extreme that he and his followers should be virtually exiled from the public space.

It makes sense if you don't like comicsgate, but painting all of them as a violent hoard of neo nazis makes you look psychotic.

You can cherry pick incidents in which comicsgaters act like douchebags, but most NORMAL people would realize that it's insane to think that individual situation allow you to demonize the entirety of that group.

>Samsung phones become mainstream in 2014
>phoneposting instantly skyrockets
Totally Zig Forums's fault

You made another point I never made and just proved it yourself. Schizos out

Prove it bitch

From the KYM Comicsgate page:
>In February 2018, a blacklist of people within the comics industry was spread around social media, indicating members of the industry that work counter to the ComicsGate agenda. On February 8th, 2018, Twitter user @MateZetabaen tweeted the list.

Dont try to be reasonable with schizos, they see it as an attack

Not OP but missing the plot this hard.
>She can't watch a show about a person with mental health issues being screwed over by budget cuts and government corruption
>She can't handle the idea that someone who can get screwed over by the rich elites she herself despises because if their skin color and muh shitty Batman.
>She cant handle the idea of someone who isn't her gender suffering issues she supposedly champions.
Yet she'll take a cosplay selfie being Batwoman and say she's all for eating the rich and exposing their slimy corruption. I don't want her fixed but I do want people to know she's a fraud pretending to champion issues she really doesn't care about because of stupid tribalism.

Just like the last user go to samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline and get some real help. You're shilling for a corporate hack fraud that doesn't give a shit about actually helping people with mental illness unless it brings her money and clout.

Attached: 316c8bd6c8dc0626b0bde4b6ef08d664.jpg (280x280, 13.52K)

This "casual gate" fag is just one autistic person right? I have never heard of this shitty term until a few weeks ago when it started to be repeatedly spammed in these threads.

Is he the Barry of Zig Forums?

So your whole post was just you complaining about someone's opinion. You just wanted to cry about something.

>he's still samefagging
Why is nobody reporting

Attached: 1573258473968.jpg (250x202, 6.27K)

A few discord trannies, no one takes them seriously so they come here to screech sometimes

Just some mental health patient missing their meds.

I'm the guy who posted the Blue Beetle laughing pic. Nowhere in my post did I say that I want them exiled, or painted them as nazis. I just called them idiots and am looking forward to their pain when they realize they were backing the wrong horse.

Why are you using my post as an example of an overreaction when when it contains none of the exaggerated positions you just mentioned?

And so you chose to also whinge about me whinging? Brilliant

Attached: 1326522324578.jpg (380x372, 34.21K)

Eh, a more apt description would be to other con-artist YouTubers, like Sargon of Akkad or Alex Jones - cultish followers who can never admit Dear Leader is ever wrong and give them money at the drop of a hat for very little in return (but it's worth it to OWN DA LIBS). Plus, the vandalism doesn't exactly show them as being THAT harmless

>Lalalala I can't hear youuuuu!
Very cool, champ.

If you go to his channel there is a video that updates his status in the lawsuit.
This

kill yourselves already you subhuman comicsgate bigots

>Prove it bitch

eat my fucking ass

Attached: 1506887488342.jpg (666x499, 82.9K)

>literally just "I know you are, but what am I?" the post

Robert Bopkins != moot

>If you go to his channel there is a video that updates his status in the lawsuit.

I'm not interested in giving him views. Surely you can summarize the lies he claims Waid is telling?

>Literally just looking for (you)s

Attached: 1377991132178.png (146x187, 17.86K)

But casualgate's feelings are?

posting some literal who eceleb doesnt prove anything you newfag bitch

Seeing as how Waid lost his last ditch effort to get in moved to California in the hopes of finding an activist judge who would ignore the law if Waid's lawyer could convince them the other side is nazis, it's a pretty open and closed case in Meyer's favor.

Pic or you're lying.

Attached: 1587414583633.jpg (900x760, 95.46K)

this is quality bait

So in his revenge fantasy the best position he can give himself is busboy? That's kinda sad.

Again, blacklisted from what?

>still can't see how badly the NPC meme is projecting

Here is something:
courtlistener.com/docket/7903402/meyer-v-waid/

From the industry. Apparently demanding anyone who doesn't agree with you be barred forever from the industry is fine as long as you doxx them and send rape/death threats

NPC meme was a mistake.

Here is something else:
youtube.com/watch?v=7cB2elw7_1E

>courtlistener.com/docket/7903402/meyer-v-waid/

Cool, but I don't have the time to dig around through all those legal documents. I'm simply asking you, as someone who seems to know about the case, can you just flat out tell me what the purported lies are? Do you know?

moviebob.png

>yes, we do those things, but MOVIEBOB BAD

What does this even mean?
Comicsgate is a bunch of indie creators not involved with the rest of the shitshow of the industry.
There's literally nothing they can blacklist people from.

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/casualgate/page/42/
I hadn't seen casualgaters threads in a while, but this #pencilsdown shit fired you brats up again

Movie Bob is a terrible human being and no one can deny that but no, user never claimed what you keep implying, schizo-kun

Can we just create a nickname for the whiners complaining about comicsgate? Calling them fence-sitters doesnt seem like a proper term anymore. Not for the amount of bitching they're doing.

>progressives complain about tiddies in capeshit, comics bow down and remove tiddies
>comic readers complain about progressives, comics don't do shit
>comicsgate happens
>fence sitters complain about... comic readers complaining

So they latched on to the complaining train, only to add to the piles of grief that progressives created in the first place, while constantly fighting with each other because we all just want to enjoy comic books again. Could it be that there's a common enemy (hint: progressives)? Nah, let's just keep calling each other casuals or trannies.

Which makes their demands even more childish

i have never in my life seen someone be retarded enough to admit to samefagging

fuck tourists

>boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/casualgate/page/42/
>42

Holy shit you guys are even more spergy than pol and x combined. What kind of fucking Madhouse is this

Attached: 1585274888536.png (600x462, 349.79K)

I was using your image as an example of how the people opposed to comicsgate are overly spiteful.

Comicsgaters have a similar problem, but on a smaller scale.

>that massive reply chain being lumped in with the guy pointing out that TUGboat was palling around with Mignogna
>OMG PROOF OF SAMEFAGGING
What's it like being stupid?

>I lumped you in because you're totes worse than comicsgaters
Go to bed, Meyer

No, it just means you're clearly lying when you keep repeating "THE SERIAL RAPIST NAZI COMICSGATERS ARE BLACKLISTING PEOPLE!!!!"

How in the world am I being overly spiteful? I'm laughing, calling them stupid and looking forward to their failures. That's literally what the casualgate crowd is doing.

>We need a nickname for non-casualgaters?
There's already a phrase that describes us: "people who buy comics"

People have been complaining about changes in comics forever. For instance there was a very vocal group of Hal Jordan fans who bitched and moaned when he was replaced with Kyle Rayner. A lot of people thought this group were obnoxious, which certainly is their right. However, how the people who opposed the anti Kyle Rayner crowd differ from the anti comicsgate people is they reacted like adults.

Imagine if those people acted like the anti-comicgaters do today:
"Everyone who doesn't like Kyle Rayner is somehow an extremist and a troll, which gives us the right to mass block them on twitter and ban them on online forums even if what they said was inoffensive"

"A small amount of Hal Jordan fans made fun of my wife's cancer diagnosis, which means everyone who wants Hal Jordan back would say the same thing"

The only difference between the people bitching about sjws and the people bitching about Kyle Rayner is that Comicsgate puts a largely mild, right wing spin on the classic case of the complaining fan.

Zig Forumsmblr

If you actually checked the reply chain, I never said you brats were succeeding in your attempt to control the industry, only that your pretence of championing free speech was even more flimsy than you realised

You tell us, you seem like you have the most experience.

>largely mild, right wing spin
They literally send death threats to minorities

>still going NO U
Remind me again why non-casualgaters are the insane ones?

Based schzio-kun missing the point of the post again

Attached: 1363149819182.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>Zig Forumsmblr

Attached: 1512607947560.png (936x2240, 163.95K)

Twitter threads need to be a bannable offense

Attached: people like you.jpg (947x734, 122.04K)

See this is what I'm talking about. You're just proving me right by insisting on fighting other Zig Forumsmrades. Nothing that you do today will fix comics or stop "casualgate". Do you understand? If progressives disappeared, there would be no need for comicsgate. And we could all just go back to enjoying our hobby again. It's that simple.

Los latinos no son minorias entre ellos mismos mijo.

>somebody pointed out that casualgaters harass people? OMG WHAT A SCHIZO

>Oh, if only progressives would just go away forever!!! That would make everything better!

>implying casualgaters aren't just election tourists

sometimes i really wonder if its actual Zig Forums cross boarders or some of you fags are just this easy to troll

Attached: 1574560988616.png (750x715, 968.78K)

user, the post in question didnt deny that but youre bloviating the notion that since some shitters did these things, all of them must do it. Youd know this if you bothered to read that post and take your meds, schizo-kun

Attached: 1384445424805.png (259x288, 10.59K)

The idea that somebody is just pretending to be this retarded would be the real tragedy

Seems you just have a bias since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. It's not fence-sitting to realize that the alternative to one extreme is just as bad as the previous.
Hell in this very thread comicsgate has shown itself to be just as bad as the people they claim to fight. Just because you prefer one form of cancer over the other doesn't make it any less shit.

>Could it be that there's a common enemy (hint: progressives)?
Well that just proves my point right there.

Attached: 1585808077975.jpg (400x400, 14.26K)

sweet I'm now 2 for 2 in this thread alone for casualgaters getting btfo of arguments and then just ghosting the thread rather than face the shame of their failure

It's amazing that, even when the casualgaters pretend to be the reasonable ones, they still come across as complete and utter psychopaths

But your analogy is flipped, the SJWs are the cracked drywall, everything else is the house on fire

No, Zig Forums really falls for bait this hard. It's kinda sad honestly. It's like watching a beaten mother crawling back to an alcoholic abusive man cause she has no where else to go

Attached: 1587773928992.jpg (1157x1078, 418.64K)

It's the same 10 or so posters just sperging at eachother. This thread got 150 posts the last time I looked 30 minutes ago, but only 10 actual new IPs. Should tell you how retarded they are.

Attached: 1338875387029.png (697x376, 13.61K)

>Zack looks at some of Waid's claims in court documents that basically says it wasn't defamation because Meyer is the racist, bigot, misogynist that Waid called him in public during a comic convention. Then goes back and looks at the transcript.

>Jurisdiction was decided for Texas for Tortious Interference with Meyer's contract with Antarctic Press and for defamation from Waid's comments at a convention in Houston

>Jurisdiction was not determined for Waid's online comments

>The court date will not happen until April of next year. So, that's 14 months of additional expenses, especially with discovery and depositions coming.

>At the current pace, Meyer's GoFundMe will run out but he will not drop the lawsuit because he wants to send a message that Waid's actions and Cancel Culture in the comics industry can not continue.

>He does not want to use the money from his comic sales because that takes away from his ability to create new comics, pay writers, artists, editors, etc.

>Waid's strategy is to stretch the lawsuit out until Meyer runs out of money or patience.

>Meyer has setup a Patreon account to help fund the lawsuit as a result.

Shizo-kun, you can't make bold face claims like that without corraborating them, I'm sorry but we can't get updoots here

Attached: 220-2206970_high-five-virtual-high-five-meme-hd-png.png (860x636, 56.19K)

Yes.
Comicsgate reads old comics, yes. Not the new shit.

Oxi oloi tous, papara. Den katalavaineis ti sou leei?

>300 posts
>66 IPs

it really is 2 circles of the same discord trannies just screeching at each other, isn't it?

Attached: 1350962484386.jpg (400x293, 36.59K)

It's amazing how casualgaters don't really mind admitting they're psychotic

It's mostly 3 or 4 casualgaters getting baited over and over, calling people who buy comics "schizo" ad infinitum

I mean, we had some Bendisposting that lasted a while... that was pretty fun

>two people got tired of yelling at a retard and left to jerk off

yes
its a just different tribes calling each other out

no false flaggers here user
people here are just too smart for that

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

I think that's how these people cope. They see one group of people using a naughty word for them and then try to reapropriate it. I'm taking back porch-monkey

Attached: bare-corn-cobs-use.png (950x535, 416.87K)

No, you're just lying out your ass, because this has nothing to do with "free speech", this has to do with the fact that the big two are using their free speech to write comics that are no longer worth buying in favor of radical ideological nonsense.

>y-yeah but MARVEL BAD

Personally, I just don't want to be associated with a bunch of faggots just because I don't like the other faggots in charge of the comics. It makes actual criticism of the comics industry harder because whatever common ground I have with them is brought down by whatever shitty takes that muddy the waters.

>In a deposition dated March 6, 2019 and linked to from Waid's Facebook page, Antarctic Press' Publisher Joe Dunn answered questions from Meyer's lawyers (which you can read in full here). The following excerpt seems to support Waid's claim that Dunn states that Waid didn't influence his decision to cancel plans to publish Meyer's Jawbreakers.

>Q: And so, again, there were factors that led to Antarctic Press’s decision that had no relationship to Mark Waid; correct?

>A: Yes.

>Q: And those factors were concern that your staff and freelancers had expressed; correct?

>A: Correct.

>Q: And including Mr. Meyer’s own conduct; correct?

>Q: And those factors that led to AP’s decision are factors unrelated to Mark Waid; correct?

>Q: Did – you made the decision for Antarctic Press; correct?

>Q: And that was your decision; correct?

>A: 100 percent.

>Q: And you made that decision voluntarily?

>Q: And Mark Waid, did he do anything to prevent AP from publishing Mr. Meyer’s book?

>A: No.

Oof, that's gotta hurt.

This, desu. It's hard to shit on Unreadable Squirrel Girl when YA MANCHILD ZAK is whipping his fanboys into a fervor

He could easily be lying as it has been proven time and time again in everything ever made.

Attached: 1e353w.jpg (500x688, 92.02K)

Bendisposting?

Meyer, you've already lost the case

>I'M SUING
>deposition: nah
>NOOOOOO THAT DOESN'T COUNT

Yeah, Bendisposting.

Y'know... posting like Bendis.

fundme.com/f/back-ya-boi-zack

NEVER

Bueno

Compared to the endless pencilsdown threads you twitterniggers have been spamming daily since the outbreak began?

Like Bendis posts? Like, here?

Is this some attempt at copypasta?
What does any of this have to do with the shitty OP tweet?

Yeah, right here.

Posting.

Like Bendis.

>you're either a nazi or a commie, there is no middle ground
faggot

Attached: moralists always win baby.png (640x480, 191.12K)

fucking this

Superheroes are unironically the true cancer on western comics. They represent the mediocrity and the death of passion and creativity to commercialism. No wonder why manga is getting an foothold over western comics because they refuse to let go of their "muh superheroes" which are basically relics of a bygone era.

>Supers are the cancer of western comics.
>MHA is top 5 manga in the east and west.

¿How does this work?

Manga is gaining a foothold because it's cheap as shit and easy to get. A volume of whatever series you want is at most going to be $7-$8. Floppies however are getting to $4 an issue which is fucking outrageous and trades come out at a much slower pace due to being monthly rather than weekly.

Attached: 1338875387053.gif (320x239, 18.54K)

Yes.

That's because western superheroes are rarely done in manga compared to what westerners do. Along the fact that it is done in a fresh view of the genre, with a appealing and interesting artstyle that you can get behind.

Proper variety in the comics is the key, and goes beyond the story and the themes of the comic.

People don't read western superhero comics very often. Since they're just basically the same thing nowadays, which turns people off as they don't want to pay for a rehashed story that's been beaten to the death countless times since at the very beginning of last century. Same can be said for it's style too.

No, it doesn't.
I have had no problem shitting all over Marvel and DC since around 2012.

This.
I can Buy all of part 1 of JoJo for 60 dollars and get a decent standalone story with some colored pages in an aprox 300 page book in 3 books while almost every comic book from the big 2 has 150 page trades with stories that go nowhere.

They're getting better with the omnibuses, but those can still fetch a pretty penny what with the high production costs and all

All this proves is that they should bring back the Marvel Essentials and DC Showcase Presents trades

I also forgot to mention that sometimes they'll just cancel shit mid-way between collecting it. I swear they've done that at least 2 times with the Starman omnibus collection.

Attached: 1344860860889.jpg (322x513, 69.19K)

But that's Mike Nesmith from the Monkees

>he only started shitting on Marvel and DC since 2012
try the 90s you complete and utter casual

Attached: super shiggy diggy.gif (352x198, 1010.71K)

Artists typically don't want to participate in anthologies. It's a reputational risk. You'd end up paying $3k for only 6 pages fully drawn/colored/lettered most likely.

Offtopic but I love how manga spine art like DB(Both Normal, Reissues and Kanzenban) or Jojo part4 onwards.
¿Are there any trade paperbacks or omnibuses that have spine art?

The SJW shit only started getting awful around 2011.
People actually look back at 90s comics fondly, even if the XTREME POUCHES are goofy.
Don't >> me again.

The 90's was unironically a good period for DC. A lot of top notch stuff was released in that time frame despite what people will tell you about it being EDGE central.

Attached: 1386985397076.jpg (361x259, 42.08K)

Only after 1994 or so. Marvel's downward spiral was a wake-up call to a lot of people in the industry

Why are you using a DC character when you're acting like a marvelcuck?

WW under George Perez is kino and among her best runs.

never dipped my toes in american comics. so you telling me you got comic artists and writers are fit to work but can't do anything because a wholesale monopoly is frozen during a lockdown?

There is no group it's simply Ethan Van Sciver, Richard C. Meyer, and a bunch of hangers on begging for attention. The hangers on are the real problem because Ethan will platform any literally who that sucks his dick, so he's surrounded by the most disgusting and foul neck beards on earth. People that make the SJWs at the big 2 look like the good guys.

>SJW shit
the comics have been shit long before SJWs even existed. Did you actually like garbage like Civil War and the bulk of the New 52?
>inb4 they were bad but SJW badder
they're all different flavors of suck

DC had Vertigo, true, but you still had shitshows like Death of Superman and the 2000s was just pure concentrated shit that I honestly hate more than Marvel's Xtreme phase.

>if you say you don't like thing I like then you are thing I dislike even though you said you dislike that too
retard

There are some in other countries published by Salvat and maybe Panini, at least. The downside is each book is a different arc from a different character and a lot of them might be crap and not worth it.

>the bulk of the New 52
That was after SJW shit had begun, actually. Not sure if PG had been replaced by a token, but Blue Beetle did, even if the replacement got popular.

Not saying you're wrong, but you should have used say, Identity Crisis for DC to match Civil War, just to name an example.

There is no one to sell floppies to right now. Digital isn't strong enough to make books profitable. The artists aren't going anywhere there's nowhere else to go unless they want to either suck Ethan Van Sciver's dick for a crumb of crowdfunding or live off of commissions.

If comicsgate proved something is that independent comic book creators can make their own projects without the backup of the big 2.

cringe

The new 52 introduce Batwoman.

So you've always hated comics?

No, I meant if Bendis posts here. Y'know, like you guys were doing. Bendisposting.

Wasn't that already known?

Not really. You need a strong social media presence to have any chance of success on your own. Almost everyone who has tried to crowdfund has failed to make a profit. That's why they pretend to be friendly to Ethan Van Sciver for a platform.

If you're just some fuck drawing Spider Man for Marvel you don't need a social media following. You draw you get paid. It's a different skill set.

>Ha ha! Joke's on you! I was only pretending to be an obnoxious faggot!

>SWC
now that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time

You're both wrong Civil War was from the 00s as was Batwoman, which was from the event 52 not new52.
You're both defending/hating the wrong comics decade since new52 would be 2010s shit not 00s shit.

True I suppose, I do hate Johns with a passion. To me, SJWs are just a symptom and not the cause. Shitty writing in general has been rife within the Big 2 for quite a while now.

I should have said something like Infinite Crisis or 52 like the above poster mentioned, New 52 is still shit.

The vast majority of the Big 2 has sucked for a while. There's exceptions of course which I read like how Hitman was the one saving grace of that awful Bloodlines event but they are the exceptions not the norm. Sperging out about SJWs when they're just the latest permutation of the shitty writing/art/administration plaguing both publishers is missing the forest for the trees.

>a group of 40+ mentally ill manchildren who bitch incessantly at one another
sounds like /ourguys/ when you put it that way

All it proved is that the alt-right will buy anything to OWN DA LIBS, even if it's shit. Seriously, do I have to post pages from Iron Sights?

I'm not really defending any decade. The 90s, 00s, and 10s were all uniquely terrible in their own way.

>Sperging out about SJWs when they're just the latest permutation of the shitty writing/art/administration plaguing both publishers is missing the forest for the trees.
Fucking this.

Oh sorry, as you said batwoman debuted in 52 and I confused the comic titles, My bad.

Outrage exploitation is something both sides of the political aisle do and it sucks no matter who's doing it. It's all just stupid tribe mentality bullshit.

>implying Marvel and DC don't do the exact same thing
The only difference seems to be is that it doesn't work for the big two.

THIS

>Yeah, well both sides...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_balance

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
FTFY

>If I pretend that SJWs are as bad as vandals who doxx and send death/rape threats, then I don't have to deal with the fact that vasualgaters are scumbags!
ftfy

In fact, I think it was Marvel that started it with their "When people are mad at what we do, they buy more of our comics!" bullshit.
Except I don't think anyone has been surprised when the publish terrible cuckshit these days.

I don't recall any SJWs threatening to kill Darwyn Cooke's widow

>SAYING MEAN THINGS OVER TWITTER
We heard you the first dozen times, you retarded tranny.

That's the fault of stupid fucks like for being the advertising and using bullshit like "cuckshit" unironically

You should kill yourself after I rape you.

I'm not going to waste time trying to determine which turd smells worse, they're both still piles of shit at the end of the day.

>Aw shit, somebody pointed out we're not the good guys
>I know, I'll use the same slur every other retarded N/pol/C does! That'll show 'em!

¿Sauce?

Want to try typing that again after you've had a chance to dilate?

Attached: 1570546719170.png (216x218, 48.62K)

>I can't defend this shit, so I'll pretend that I'm too good for this Malaysian finger puppet enthusiast's club newsletter any more

That is what the Horseshoe theory means user.

>tee hee! I said the word! Now everyone cool will like me, because I'm an edgelord!

Why would I want to defend either side when I dislike both?

I quoted the wrong post.

Your mistake is the bizarre mindset that this is some kind of moral battle.
People hate SJWs in the big two because they can't write for shit.

bleedingcool.com/comics/marsha-cooke-ethan-van-sciver-comicsgate-darwyn-legacy/

>hurr durr bleeding cool

Fuck you, you wanted sauce

There's nothing edgy about hating trannies, you tumblr refugee.

I liked cyberfrog bloodhoney, I watched that EVS Livestream storytime video and if it was in a store I would have read it and think it was a nice time waster.

The only problem BC has are the obnoxious ads.

Dan fraga is making 84,000$ in his CG campaign in just 3 days and he is just like EVS without the ego and I'm pretty sure he has not been in a livestream with EVS.

Then why are all the casualgate comics okay at best and hilariously shit at worst?

Attached: More like Iron Shites 01.jpg (325x155, 14.67K)

>there's nothing edgy about being edgy, you buzzword buzzword!

>he is just like EVS without the ego
So... just empty air?

It looks ok to me, the only problem this has is that it looks a bit unfinished but the composition is clear and nice.

Both Fraga and EVS are former 90's comic artists that are using IGG to make their 90's mascots get their comebacks and fraga seems to be more casual compared to EVS, at least on Twitter.

Attached: More like Iron Shites 04.jpg (663x1025, 363.64K)

The irony was that Mojo was actually a pretty cool guy in that specific issue.

What do you guys think of RageGoldenEagle and the CG campaign Blade Devil ?

post the Flat Stanley one

Maybe it's me but it doesn't bother as much as it should (Possibly because the coverpages are the most misleading thing since that wolverine covers that tell you that he is not on the story)

This the one you mean?

Attached: More like Iron Shites 05.jpg (640x348, 77.36K)

Yes

The writing is good, but it's one of the few times i can honestly say "bad art ruined a good story".
It's impossible to tell some of the characters apart at times, which gets in the way of the story.

I think you deserve actual rape to be honest

I love how casualgaters keep saying this shit in the hopes that it'll offend us, but all it does is prove you need help.

>The writing is good
Don't you lie to me

Attached: More like Iron Shites 07.jpg (847x643, 138.15K)

¿Is it bad that I think this could be better received if the Cover better reflected the artwork in the comic and if the comic was in color?

But user, if the cover was also cheap shit, then how could Meyer scam so much money from his beloved marks?

Attached: More like Iron Shites 02.jpg (602x610, 118.29K)

Yes, it's like a classic western set in more modern times.

The cover is unironically great but It's clear that Zack was using the cover to get an audience as his current campaigns have the comic art on the covers(PANdemIC).

At least a few colors ala Sin City style would have gone a long way, but the pencil work is still consistently terrible throughout the entire comic.

i am gonna play devils avocado, shitting on this foreign fellah who got underpaid by a shitty conman isn't doing any favours to your argument from my POV just seems mean for the sake of mean.

We already had that in comics. It was Punisher v6 #28-31, and it was one of the best Punisher stories Ennis has ever written

To be fair any genere that is not supes is always welcome but yea, can't compete with Ennis's Punisher.

>someone else already did a western comic one time 20 years ago
ok?

I was just providing an example of the same idea, but done by people who are competent/not huge lolcows

Ennis is the type of writer that is at his best when he writes what he likes to write(Punisher).

And Meyer is a huge lolcow

He can make decent stories but It's obvious that he is better when he is working with other people.

i just gotta say, no comedy book has reached the level of hilarity of
"THE POWER OF A 1000 SLAVES"

It takes a special mind to develope and keep that on your script with a straight face

I always bring up Scholastic books when casualgate is brought up. Diamond is a joke and crowdfunding is just using bubblegum to plug up the holes

Attached: 1579292112011.png (674x493, 300.28K)

other people are shit.
no one should care about them
let them die homeless in the streets. for good measure.

that one girls comment in a nutshell
>loser men are supposed to be bad guys, i don't want to have anything close to sympathy for them!

Attached: 1558869934532.gif (150x135, 111.99K)

Another great thread

Attached: no dimes.png (500x644, 27.68K)

When some poster whines about comicsgate I dab on them.

Attached: 1529617526540.png (800x894, 40.79K)

wait we're faster than Zig Forums and /trash/? How the hell

Yeah, the mayority of Book sales are to kids far from the reaches of diamond like how the author of emmy the robot is actually a children's author.

that or just flat out selling them in places that aren't just Barnes and Noble and comic shops. Hell you could probably boost even the worst selling book if you put it next to the action figures and produce

Glowniggers get the rope.

disingenuous brainlet

How many comicsgate threads until the mods learn?

It's funny. I have a torture fetish. And I've increasingly discovered that women are okay with it if I treat them like shit from the start.

>Canceling people you disagree with politically is all fine and dandy until it rolls around to your politics.

THIS! Fucking tweeting to come back and support them but they've blocked so many already!

I hope OP's tweet is prophetic, that these cretins will all be working as busboys now. They destroyed multiple generations worth of history and good-will. Stan Lee would have been appalled at how they treated the "other" side.

these are sadly our replacement until storytime Wednesday come back or until storytime of pain season

>unironically believing the milkshake girls story
I can tell you're a very special kind of retarded

THIS! Social "Justice" Warriors FAIL to grasp the basic definition of "justice". Not ONE of them understand the concept of "Let the punishment fit the crime", instead they double-down on destroying any and all "opposition" to their "side".

I'm reminded of an old saying (Captain Picard?) about those who are evil frequently cloak themselves in good deeds. These idiots follow the Nazi rulebook, indeed follow the same pattern as the Westboro Baptist Church, as inhumanizing their opponent to make it "acceptable" to perform whatever atrocity they wish against said group.

These self-proclaimed "virtuous" SJW's literally follow the Nazi rulebook on propaganda.

you're being an asshole user
you should be fired

"""""""reputable""""""

What an astonishing thing to read. Usually it's the conservative end of the media that blinds me with a lack of self-awareness but this is like looking straight into the sun.

Attached: batty.jpg (800x533, 254.23K)

>haha believe me dude this 100% biased news source would never lie to support its agenda haha

>block everyone on Twitter you disagree with
>call everyone you disagree with "Nazi", "misogynist", etc, etc
>Sales decline, companies have less cash on hand
>Stores left with unsold stock, and worse, unsold pull bins that they thought they had guaranteed sales on but people stopped buying BEFORE the pandemic
>"Creatives" now begging people to buy, but their politics caused THEM to block people so now those same people NEVER see their tweets trying to woo them back

Their politics DIRECTLY caused them to intentionally disrupt the lines of communication, between verbal abuse and outright blocks.

Now, when it matters the most, they are attempting to reach out and communicate with people they have blocked or shunned. How is this so hard for you to grasp?

I'm glad that the SJW got their just deserts.

Idiots on both sides. Always. Unfortunately one side seems to have taken a moral imperative and they've kind of become... zealots. I'm not going to insult anyone by explaining how that works. (although the picture to the left is funny) But it's a easily documented phenomenon that -should- have been tackled already.

Attached: 1576190429637.png (922x1390, 195.06K)

It's going to get worse. They've created an animal that can't currently be fed. Things are going to be very interesting for a few months.

>Archaic, house of cards dinosaur industry dies
>People are mad
Do you think the stage coach union whined this hard when the horseless carriage came about?
Your only path forward in this Industry is to vastly scale down your operation and become very, very talented, like an artisanal cheese maker.
You can't compete with Dutch Farms, so you have a small, expensive business focused on pleasing a very demanding, but loyal, market.
Or you can whine on Twitter. That's easier than being smart, I guess.

Attached: 1547955087534.png (321x322, 162.25K)

Look, these people have created the literal definition of a "Hostile Work Environment". All the other staff and crew are either in on this clique behavior or are being terrorized by it.

All you can contribute is further hostility and insults with shallow name-calling while trying to act pious with your "somebody think of the colorists!". I have seen reasonable constructive criticism get people insulted and blocked by "professionals".

If ANYBODY should have been saying "think about the other staff" it should have been the publishers themselves putting a stop to all the vile hate and insults coming from their staff towards fans and customers.

When you have these paid "professionals" acting like they are Judge, Jury & Executioner when their employer ALLOWS this to continue for YEARS, yes, yes it is their "shitty politics" that killed the industry. Do you really expect their new message of "please support us" to reach people they have either blocked or insulted?

"diaper-poo-babies" indeed.

If the offices are closed, the Executives don't have enough interns around to sexually harass, so of course they'll go to a seedy bar.

There wasn't a difference before the virus hit.

I love how all you can do is hurl insults without any facts (like, you know, plummeting sales figures), ignore all counterpoints and continue to double-down on your "hot takes". Whew lad. You have literally nothing of value to contribute to the conversation. Insult more, that is SO productive!

>wishing death on someone because they're a racist who sometimes kill people

Well, we've established that you're Pro-Death Penalty.

IF you ever manage to grow up, then perhaps you might be able to distinguish the difference between wishing DEATH upon someone for an opinion versus an action? Because, as you yourself said, "one of these things is not like the other". Besides, you might also come to realize that racism is not a uniquely American thing, it exists in literally every single country, including those you feel the need to champion. But, of course, I'm sure you only wish death upon racists based upon their own melanin levels, but then what does that make you?

>I disagree because I said so

So, using the exact same line of reasoning is your "debating" capacity, so you are literally no different.

Comicsgate wins again, baby!

Attached: comicsgaters.png (933x633, 1.2M)

So, it's very easy to see that you have psych issues. You only have insults to offer, not a single factual counter argument, and completely ignore OP's facts of $7k vs $400k and subsequent 35% revenue loss.

You literally have nothing to offer here. Either learn how to properly debate or seek help. Hurling insults doesn't change facts, and all you're doing is throwing a tantrum while projecting that it's everyone else who is wrong. Take your meds.

>I-I'm not triggered, you're triggered!

Attached: 1587173289366.jpg (526x1258, 173.23K)

>OP gives examples of why fans are turned away
>insult them as a person

You get a "Fail" in Debate Club, kiddo.

>acts like an asshole on twitter and youtube for years

Same for all these "professionals" you're screaming about us not supporting now. Why do you advocate "cancelling" one asshole but supporting other assholes?

Take your meds.

Ah, my post was too smart for Zig Forums.
Well, I will show a page from a good comic

Attached: e1h2ee1fog041.jpg (750x1052, 148.4K)

The only reason people are panicking is because if the system fails, manga will rule the market over the smaller US publishers who won’t be able to match them in output and quality. And on that note...
>reading american comics

Attached: 9417B635-F152-4278-8F63-1592A45E7822.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

I know DC and Mahvel dont want to continue some projects in part because of Diamond but wouldnt be totally feasable to just publish digitally? Both of them have been doing it for years and LCS have been dying for decades now.

Not really sure what you're expecting someone who's just spamming "racist sexist nazi think of the women" on fucking Zig Forums of all places.

Would you pay real life money for a digital copy of the kind of shit Marvel and DC have been shitting out the last decade?

>You're shilling for a corporate hack fraud
Bro, with #PencilsDown, I'm sure it's the blue checkmark squad themselves schizo-posting here. It's not like they are working on comics right now. Besides, I've read enough posts here to see they use the same tactics. Keep up the good work, you'll probably get Waid to burst a blood vessel from raging so hard.

No, but again, i dont buy DC or Marvel but someone seems to be doing it considering theyre still in print.

Manga's already dominating these piddly American comics. There's goodwill towards Manga and people legitimately like it.
It's naturally popular, because it doesn't suck.
The art's good, the stories are good, the girls are good. All is well.

Attached: C3RFIB_VMAQoLmx.jpg (609x892, 62.54K)

How do you know its not the blue checkmark crowd, since they aren't working right now? They sure seem to share the same tactics and lack of rationality.

I consider neither Asians nor Weebs to be people in a true sense.

Don't worry, the SJW's will ruin Manga for us too

They sell to comic stores, not readers.
Nobody actualy reads them.

Seethe comic faggot

The Jew fears the Samurai.

They don't have to do the battle when they have a literal army of checkmark simps to do it for them.

Care to buy some snake oil, Mr Gullible?

>Then why are all the casualgate comics okay at best and hilariously shit at worst?
Why is your opinion supposed to be worth more than anyone else's?

Just pointing out their hypocrisy, since the person I was replying to isn't capable of grasping it themselves.

Fuck off comblrite.

I guess the schizoposters went to bed?

You aren't a person who reads comics. You're a fucking marxist who's infiltrating this board. Fuck off to where you belong.

BASED pianochad

That doesn't even make sense considering translated manga is done through comic publishers like Dark Horse or Tokyo Pop or Yen Press or some other shit in the west.
Or I at least assume it's west because their publishings are on comics lists.

my desire to learn more intensifies

This is why Ashita no Joe will never make it to America

It's funny how all of the shitposters latched onto the least funny Zig Forums meme like a dog eating the scraps of its master.

>non comicsgater
Yeah alright
>genuinely disturbing
Yeah, calling someone a retard for actively cheering on the potential death of cape comics is "genuinely disturbing." You're "genuinely" a retarded faggot. Who said jack shit about being a nazi?

Who and why should I care.

Some tourist unironically moralizing on Zig Forums.

>muh """"glorifying"""" villains

Did the Harley or Venom movie get any sort of moral heat for portraying characters who popularly considered villains as good? Those films were much more explicit in their approval of the characters actions. Joker at least often brings up several counterarguments for Arthur's actions and ultimately ends in his incarceration.

Attached: 1584401540140.jpg (619x619, 21.83K)

Hmmmmm it's past midnight in New York and the schizoposting has halted. Guess the blue checkmarks have gone to bed?

They used to come out around 4 AM to bitch about EVS in threads that had absolutely nothing to do with EVS.

*after it was already dead for years

It has been months since I saw a thread this bad.
It has a little bit of every stupid drama that ever went through Zig Forums in the last few years.
Somewhat of a achievement.

Someone’s got to do the One Punch Man thing
Find a good but badly drawn comic and then redraw it

It is from Graphic Ink - The DC Comics art by Darwyn Cooke

You seem like a reasonable fellow. I am trying to understand what the actual fuck this thread is about. What is comicsgate? What is casualgate? Why is everyone arguing like it's gamergate again? I thought people would get over stupid shit like this and move on.

>the "few bad eggs" defence

Everytime. Conservative discourse could be replaced by a soundboard and Homer Simpson's pecking bird desk toy and nobody would be able to tell the difference.

Manga publishers in America are increasingly becoming subsidiaries of Japanese companies. Viz is owned by Shueisha and Yen Press is owned by Kadokawa. It wouldn’t surprise me if Dark Horse gets bought out by one since all they really have now is Berserk and a few other manga translations.