Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

Attached: D6476F88-964F-491B-BBFC-5CA496A7ED09.jpg (422x599, 36.54K)

for the lulz

JUST FOR THE SEXUAL THRILL

THE SEXUAL THRILL

Parasite fetish

>calling a fetus a parasite
Oh the edge is cute.

Attached: 79oszagpt0qy.jpg (460x1022, 189.75K)

I can relate I visited a girl recently for Netflix and chill despite social distancing. The power of pussy is dangerous.

>life form from a different species that eventually kills the host
Oh sorry its a person from conception. Happy i pandered to your highschool reading comprehension Zig Forums?

>it's been 6 years since I drew this for the board
>still see it posted here from time to time
goddamn. where does the time go

Attached: rose sexcellent.png (1280x1800, 784.64K)

im liking the implications here

Attached: bigger and bigger.png (366x438, 189.68K)

Nice image

Lesbian sex is really boring when you can take a FAT UGLY BASTARD

>fat ugly bastard
Who? Greg? Greg is like mega hot even in universe Vidalia admits that he was really hot when he was young so don't come out here with that bullshit

>implying he isnt a FAT UGLY BASTARD
come on user, why do you think COnnie hangs out with him more than steven

What the fuck are you talking about?

you stupid faggot, FAT UGLY BASTARD IS A MEME, it means hes got a giant COCK

Oh well maybe but nah my man Greg is out there fucking that Jasper pussy once you go gem you can't go back

>Why did she do it?

Attached: 09045341-E2AF-49CD-844E-B1C4E11E42AC.jpg (1242x1894, 1.22M)

Greg is a chad, he makes women seethe, like how he made pearl seethe when pounding all the gems

This was the first picture I saved off of this website when I was an underage newfag who liked Steven Universe and Regular Show. If anything, this makes me feel ancient.

Based joeposter

To be fair is there a more based way of dying than getting dicked down to death by a big dick rock man and then having a son who will go on to save the universe? I don't think so

Attached: 1566046771837.jpg (638x1007, 321.35K)

she was horny and suicidal

>another stolen picture from a superior show

Fuck SUbhumans

You sure are a fun person

>this was his first saved picture
>Steven Universe came out when I was almost 30
I want to get off Moots wild ride

Attached: Desubucks2.jpg (400x174, 26.25K)

>toastin in an epic bread
>chargin malaysia
>this is win
Where is the horse and the rider? The sun has gone down in the west...

Rose is a coomer?

It was a good joke user, good job.

>steven saving the universe
When? All he did was whine a bit.
The real maker and savior of everyone is based White.

>save the universe
He saves Earth is the most he does.
Universe level threats aren't happening until the eventual Steven Universe Z continuation.

Fine he saved the galaxy since he did say "the whole galaxies saved"

This one is also great

He saved the galaxy from the gems because they were indiscriminately killing planers full of life. This planets probably all had just animals and no sapient animals like humans. Maybe a couple of caveman like intelligent creatures that the gems wouldn't recognize as intelligent nor would they care about it anyway.
I wish Rebecca wasn't a retard that has implied humans don't have normal religion (maybe even no religionat all), there wasn't a WW2 and overall humanity seems a lot less curious of aliens and defending itself from aliens even though they know they exist like fuck dude you know there would be some people in this world in power who are scared shitless of the monsters roaming around the world and thar maybe the aliens would come back. I know the military of the world couldn't fight of the entirety of Gem Society but come one I hate how the world of Strven Universe feels so empty and or retarded at least

funnily enough, I drew it when I was underage. I drew the sketch for it when I was in chemistry class

She could have survived if she wanted to.

Well no one except the people of beach city seem to know that aliens exist and even then either they don't care or are too dumb to realize. Most gem threats are in small unpopulated areas and the only one who found and studied the gem locations are Buddy Budwick and that dudes been dead for over a hundred years and his book never even got popular it's just in a library at beach city. Also it was confirmed Gems and Humans are the only sentient life everything else is basically a animal

What? No she couldn't have she needed to give up her physical form for Steven to come into existence

Rebecca said that gems can have human babies without giving away their gems

So you're telling me that with the satellite technology that the world must have in order to have the smartphones we've seen on the show everyone on the world, all the geologist, anthropologist, cartographers, oceonologist, physicists, chemists and regular ass people have not discovered the megastructures left behind. No i refuse that hypothesis whether it was Sugar intentions or not what the show is implying is that it's common knowledge that the war happened and for God forsaken reason no one is interested in exploring those structures out of fear or boredom.
I found it really bothersome because as a physicists I believe in human curiosity and exploration would drive people to be gemologist and investigate all of this

source or fuck off

Yeah but that's not the story the writers wanted to tell sooooo

I understand that, yet fuck them for putting no effort whatsoever

>"don't swear"
Pearl saying that is my favorite part of the pic.

That doesn't make any sense putting no effort into it would be them wanting to have that stuff happen and then not doing it but they never tried therefore why is there a lack of effort?

No. No she did not.

Realization that Pearl’s obsession and the power dynamic difference meant she could never be truly free while Pink lived, the Diamonds would never listen to her, Garnet would never forgive her, the only way to make Amethyst feel like an equal would be to give her one, survivor’s guilt over directly causing the corruption of both her armies, genuine love for Greg and a refusal to watch him grow old and die like all her past playthings especially since he basically removed himself from human society to be with her, complete belief in her philosophy of change, and a life full of self-loathing and shame.

Attached: 51387FB3-BA39-435B-8BC5-BCCE931CA904.png (900x900, 209.22K)

Attached: B97D925F-F359-44F9-8262-3257A875DC41.png (478x559, 217.57K)

Fuck. I’m there too.

She wanted a warrior who could do what he couldn’t, which is why she left Bismuth and her sword together with a tape for him to discover.

Instead, she got a peacemaker.

Attached: AB313B63-BF9B-4E6C-96A5-51612BEF1C1D.jpg (540x5504, 425.21K)

Or she wanted to have a child because she loved humanity and perhaps out of a self loathing for herself to create something that could become better than her.

Wait a second... is that a giant vanilla snickers?

Either way, she gave him the tools he needed.

I wonder what she’d have thought of him giving Connie the sword.

Attached: 90F0E4F1-0005-4082-AFF9-683D53424F35.jpg (504x1003, 71.87K)

She didn't leave him a sword bro, she left it within lion and he was never really supposed to find lion, it happened by chance when they went to the desert. Also I'm still pissed that Connie got the sword, it's STEVENS MOMS SWORD it's HIS why does she get it so pissed. He would use it better too.

He still has it it's just broken and it wouldn't make much sense for someone with a fighting style based mostly on defensive and pacifist to carry around a sword. He was totally meant to find Lion because everything in there is meant for him his tape is even in there

>Forcing your boyfriend to go through unnecessary suffering for the sake of your ego
Ah yes, that's what you do to people you love.

Hey, shut the fuck

Is that Stevonnie menstruating?

Oooh, touched a nerve did I?
Don't make people you care about suffer for the sake of your ego, that's not love, that's narcissism.
But you'd already know that wouldn't you?

>different species
>kills the host

Attached: 1526716798405.jpg (1024x752, 145.66K)

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's meant to show they care for each other enough that they will go through any pain together it's empathy training or whatever. Why you gotta look at everything in such negative and jadded light

Connie is just a selfish person that way, it’s why Steven moves on

He'll need it when the gem rebellion kicks in full force to restore Homeworld to the way it was meant to be and not the poison Steven poured into it.

Attached: 19982478343834.jpg (1280x720, 158.81K)

Hey Becky what are you doing on Zig Forums again?

They’re not strong

rebellion implies that the gem empire is still a thing

Oh no a handful of rebelling gems so scary if only we had four mega diamond gods that can crush any gem enemy before it even has a chance to strike

yes

Fusing with someone just so they can feel your pain isn’t healthy

You're a faggot

You never watched the show because that’s what Lapis did

For Hitler.

Attached: Hitler Pearl Steven Uni.jpg (900x1119, 153.4K)

Attached: B0CA6452-E309-4EA8-A3D0-485A0F2FE6DB.jpg (491x549, 44.43K)

She literally left the tape for him inside Lion.

She intended Lion to find him.

Steven wants to be Stevonnie for prolonged periods if not forever.

That’s exactly what he wanted.

The Diamonds are the only Gems who can reproduce. They cannot successfully rebel.

Attached: 82CA2569-5171-417C-8886-0D771E6B2C6A.png (1280x1789, 417.17K)

He was willing to do that for someone he loved. It’s good he moved on from Connie

Someone post the murdercock saga; it was great.

She trapped Jasper to help Steven. Only later did she realize it felt good to trap someone else like she had been.

The main initial problem was her doing what Steven tried to do to Connie; abandon her friends with an unnecessary self-sacrifice. Her desire to troll Jasper is the weakness that freed Malachite and defined her personality.

Attached: 57B5AD7F-E36E-4C6C-8597-FE71AFB2FA65.jpg (750x1207, 154.17K)

He moved onto Stevonnie.

Like that will stop them. The Diamonds are Homeworld's only advantage.
I guess a... resistance, then?
>handful
I'm sure there are more on the colonies. Enough to number into the thousands. Diamonds can easily become jobbers if the resistance plans smartly and used some powerful leftover weaponry that can take them down quickly.
The resistance will capture them and force them to obey them, forcing them to reproduce.

Attached: 199837482342343.jpg (1280x720, 138.28K)

Although he fused with her, it’s incredibly platonic

Attached: AF4615A1-A965-46DE-BD85-1491359C3506.jpg (750x1211, 155.61K)

They’re going to use those platonic Rainbow Quartz techniques of Fusion they learned from Pearl.

Attached: 824B7A03-07C9-4EC0-95AD-C69045DF5AE5.jpg (500x452, 29.71K)

I’m not sure what you’re trying to imply

Bismuth is the only true weaponsmith in the Gem race at this point, and Lars should be enough to deal with any threats.

Attached: 4DA437D8-21CD-4D47-A7DE-21EC437D77ED.png (756x850, 708.25K)

Thousands more like at best a hundred since Steven disbanded all the colonies and the diamomds are like incappable of being jobbers since even a full on attack from the crystal gems was nothing but a mild inconvenience to the most passive of the diamonds

Steven’s going to have gotten more from making the 80’s Fusion with Pearl than a cocaine addiction and better dance moves.

Attached: 1CB28C32-F9C2-443B-9743-DA763C1E3D14.jpg (736x655, 57.43K)

you kidding me
Peridot and Pearl made mechs and the Off Colors were able to commandeer and steal ship.
The CGs never attacked the diamonds. At least not at the height of the rebellion. It was just eight gems + Connie.

Does the number really matter? A thousand or ten doesn't make much of a difference to four diamonds and the entire homeworld

Incredibly based for Sugar to make Connie become the human version of Pearl and Steven the new Pink Diamond to parallel the romantic relationship Pearl and PD shared. So instead of a human cucking a gem, eventually it will be a gem cucking a human.

Attached: 128347282324.jpg (484x475, 58.79K)

Just comfier

Attached: E06CED24-0D9A-4135-881C-21494F6AEA6E.jpg (3993x2048, 1.07M)

Attached: how dare you.jpg (559x889, 40.58K)

Steven learned the damage it causes and won’t repeat it.
Stevonnie may join Pearl’s harem though.

Also, there is totally an evil AU where Pink got pregnant as Rainbow and sacrificed Pearl to become Steven.

Attached: B8ECFD74-A79B-4B29-9092-187550C9BA7C.jpg (750x699, 132.41K)

Gonna need some crossovers between SU and classic Cartoon Network.

Attached: 6FE8D954-6465-48C9-A371-DDB5C5AC5571.jpg (1280x878, 465.72K)

Steven has already repeated many of the same mistakes of his mother in Future. He can run but eventually his fate will catch up to him.

Attached: 1884793729433.jpg (692x684, 82.63K)

based pearl

That's retarded

No Greg isn't ugly

Actually...his mother never Shattered anyone.

Attached: BBE18DAF-BD9B-4546-B949-4ECF3FDA6279.jpg (480x360, 22.9K)

>Implying that’s not why Volleyball had a fucked up face in the first place

She didn’t kill her

You weren’t there

neither were you and Volleyball said the cause was Pink's wail you tard

Everyone says she was cracked.

Steven and Yellow canceled the concept of Gem death, prior to the Rebellion and Pink being the only Diamond to fully explore Diamond powers there was no Gem that could heal at all, according to Eyeball.

Like Diamond, like human hybrid...

Attached: 8B56DE9E-E5AE-4540-BC52-D9DB9F0F3AFA.jpg (791x927, 120.71K)

far more based than Shep

Why would stevonnie say papi? They would say daddy or pajjet for daddy

Yes, the crack on her face is not the damage PD caused. It is psychological damage manifesting itself in her physical form despite her gem being unharmed. Which means she must've been shattered by PD and after being healed by PD herself like Steven did with Jasper, she had that crack manifested in place of her eye. It's like Jasper with the broken horn after being shattered and recovered.
She was making excuses for PD, which caused the cracks to grow worse. She most certainly was lying and she was actually shattered but revived.

Attached: 19823473298234.jpg (960x793, 80.56K)

Flourite taught Lars the ancient secrets of polygamy. Lars is everyone’s endgame.

Attached: E4600941-7216-4DF4-A262-8C274F53E59B.png (1200x789, 846.47K)

I would assume its funnier for the “fucking silly” gag.

Attached: A7AEFDA6-BE9E-40FA-A07B-3D16CC363605.png (966x767, 119.91K)

Okay but Pink Diamond doesn't know how to revive gems she can fix cracks but without the diamond fluid you can't fix it your shitty head cannon doesn't hold up

>and after being healed by PD herself like Steven did with Jasper
Except Diamonds had no idea they could heal, and Pink would have had to have needed the other three for it. We know that Pink was imprisoned in the tower by White for a prolonged amount of time after that too.

We also know that they didn’t heal her at the Pearl creation center, since it would have reset her memories of Pink.

Jasper didn’t show any cracks after healing, and cracking causes all Gems to get noodly limbs other than Lapis who had no eyes. None of that matches Pink Pearl’s damage.

PD at the time could've easily had full access to diamond fluid on Homeworld. It is sweat usually. She could've figured it out if she was experimenting with her powers and kept it a secret from everyone. During the rebellion, she was a healer for her army but without access to the other diamond fluid, she couldn't revive shattered gems at that point.
>Jasper didn’t show any cracks after healing
We do know shattering gems and fully restoring them still changes their physical form no matter what. Jasper didn't have psychological damage from shattering, thus no damage like Pink Pearl's. Her damage is uniquely mental in nature and not something that can be healed by special powers or machines.

Okay but all of this is still head cannon hell not even head cannon because the show pretty much disproves it

The show always rewrites itself. Back then, the writers treated shattering as something that can't be undone. And now, it can be undone.

Yeah okay and? Until you got some solid proof that disproves what the characters said and the series showed you can't state shit like it's fact

She's a Diamond. They make gems for a living. She could have worked a way to give him a Gem and be a human too.

There is what is stated by the characters and then there is what is visually stated. When Pink Pearl made excuses, her mental crack got worse. Which meant that whatever she said isn't actually how it was. Nothing is ever made truly clear to viewers since there was just recently arguments over whether Steven actually wanted White Diamond dead or if he actually wanted his Pink/Gem half dead, due to the visual representation. Turns out it was just White Diamond after a week of debating. Show's over forever and all we have are implications. I would have to ask Sugar but I won't ever get the chance.

He can do whatever he likes with his sword.

No she couldn't have.

Yes she could. It's her entire thing. She has an entire room full of little pebbles she accidentally made come to life. There's moss that sprouts gem flowers.

There's an entire cut of gems that are her own personal construct.

Sauce doe

That doesn't mean she can birth a baby without giving up her physical form if she could do that she would have done it. It's stated several times Steven and Rose cannot exist at the same time and one must given up for the other to exist

Sure, if you want a Diamond hybrid, that's pretty much the only way you're going to get one. But it's shown to be entirely possible for her to make a gem-human hybrid without subsuming her own self.

NO IT ISN'T
Give me a source, quote from the writers, an episode anything

It's called an inference.

Your inference is retarded and the opposite of what is stated and shown by all the characters and the entire series

based joeposter

lol, stupid kid

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

>This was the first picture I saved off of this website when I was an underage newfag
>>it's been 6 years since I drew this for the board

I want to go back.

Attached: 4chan keyboard.jpg (1296x976, 185.66K)

greg probably has an elephant dong

Have a proper version.

Attached: 5000 internets.jpg (1377x600, 335.38K)

If Greg is hung does that mean the Demayo/Universe bloodline is also hung does Andy have a massive cock

>His mom ran away before he was born
..................................................................Wait WHAT!?!?!?

Hope Connie is up to the task of looking after their asspulled child with Spinel after he's gone.

Attached: 124832748334.jpg (680x553, 40.57K)

>does Andy have a massive cock
You betta fukken believe it, little man. Hey, you think those lesbians that are livin' in my barn might be up for a threeway? Oh hohoho, I'll ROCK their world! You know what I'm saying?! Heh, yeah, you know. But seriously though, you think they'd be down to do the horizontal monbo?

Attached: Carl DeMayo.png (800x700, 293.87K)

Attached: d40.jpg (592x541, 43.29K)

it only took 8 of them to disable the mech

They had to use a fusion with a diamond to that

Bruh i love you

Man fuck this show but I can't help reminisce about watching it when it came out. Fuck it, post your favorite
>Episode
>Arc
>Character
>Fusion
>Song
>Theory, disproven or otherwise

Attached: su wallpaper.jpg (512x288, 33.09K)

>Change your mind
> gem invasion arc
>Pearl and Jasper
>Steg
>Familiar

There’s an AU where Andy is Married with Holly blue,
And in that AU, gems can give birth to gem/human hybrids without dying

Cute

Because their worldbuilding is flawed as a result. Will you stop justifying laziness?

>watermelon steven or keep beach city weird episode
>none
>Garnet
>none
>none

You're calling the crew lazy just because they didn't want to write about human gem discovery shit that isn't them being lazy. Hell most of the gem shit is only seen by the small community of Beach City and the only one who documents it is Ronaldo and his blog isn't exactly being taken seriously

how can you have no favorite fusion if your favorite character is Garnet?

I miscounted

>Man fuck this show but I can't help reminisce about watching it when it came out
I kind of want to watch it because the world building seems interesting and rock person space empire seems interesting but Steven and the other main characters seem incredibly annoying.

Is it worth watching?

Sugar doesn’t really care at all about space empire and focuses more on relationship stuff so probably not for you since that seems to be the opposite of what you’re into

Yes. They're a little annoying for the beginning of the first season especially Amethyst and Steven but it doesn't take long for Steven to stop being annoying and being a bit more endearing

I thought it made a healthy balance of character development and world building

What a Stacy

>XJ9 looking ass bitch

Attached: Raughs.jpg (600x379, 28.52K)

She wanted to change.

Futabu

Gemlings are adorable.

Attached: 01CA2459-56FC-49D8-B302-0037D6C85577.png (1280x775, 284.47K)

Bubbled

Pale Rose

Pink Diamond

Garnet, if that’s cheating then Stevonnie

Love Like You

All the “birth/purpose of Amethyst” stuff. Pink was an Overcooked Gem and seeing Amethyst had finally emerged after being the accidental cause of the war helped her get over the guilt from her pyrrhic victory and have a fresh start trying to give Amethyst the love and support that Pink never got from the Diamonds. She planned Amethyst to be Steven’s big sister and that they would support each other as equals. Also that Amethyst was the intended overseer of the Famethyst, Holly was created to replace her, because Amethyst never felt better than anyone she never became a sadist and because the Famethyst never had one of their own whipping them they never lost their sweetness

Attached: B4A71DC4-0637-4E62-BBFA-814D6F97ED58.png (1200x899, 518.35K)

Attached: 674D139B-2B57-469E-9621-F06A92374C9D.jpg (1129x1280, 101.75K)

Check out the first season maybe, it's the best. Steven is a bit of a typical annoying excited kid character in the start, but you end up liking him. Like other user says, he just becomes endearing. All of the characters change as the show progresses. Amethyst is a real cunt in the start of the first season too.

Attached: 1581284018509.png (900x808, 673.55K)

Man Future could have gone so many different routes.
Fan fiction is the only thing that keeps me going.

Attached: 1586196300019.jpg (1000x4241, 976.71K)

Bump

>>Episode
Fragments
>>Arc
Peridot's arc up to being BARNED
>>Character
Pearl
>>Fusion
Rainbow Quartz 2.0
>>Song
True Kinda Love
>>Theory, disproven or otherwise
Steven would be separated from his gem, after rejecting it and wanting to be human. His gem form would be so distraught with the abandonment that it would turn into the dragon and Steven would need to be transported into it (like he was with Pearl's in A Single Pale Rose) and he could speak with Pink Steven. After calming down, Pink Steven would then give Steven the choice to speak with Rose Quartz. Steven would then ask to meet his "real mom" and Rose would turn Pink Diamond. God damn that would have been great.

>favorite
>>Episode

Single pale rose

Plebeian, I know.

>>Arc

Corruption arc from 'SUF'.

>>Character

Rose.

>>Fusion

Sugilite. Sorry.

>>Song

'Drift away'

>>Theory, disproven

Heterofusion can permanently give its constituent gems unpredictable powers, which is why the Diamonds forbade it so, ha ha, adamantly. It's why Rose had healing powers and Pearl was a fighter after they fused, and why Ruby and Sapphire have ice and fire powers.

>Man Future could have gone so many different routes.

and they picked the right route but with the worst ending.

Nothing wrong with Sug.

Attached: AE13BA6A-141F-4613-9697-8680E1649F23.jpg (750x705, 114.01K)

I feel like you'd catch an STD from them.

You post this every day user

Based

That’s a stupid idea. Whole point of Rose is being a deadbeat parent who you can’t talk to. Your writing is atrocious

>a brown loli AND a fat shota
Based Bravo!

Right.

But, like, consider if she survived by transferring herself to a synthetic Gem and took the good memories while leaving Steven with the negative and traumatic ones and has been just enjoying the lack of responsibility and now the Era 3 life. Then Steven has to explain to Greg and Pearl that she left again without even saying anything to them.

Only for Amethyst to be lurking in her backseat with a destabilizer as she drives away like an urban legend serial killer.

Attached: 6C4654A4-2D0F-4B9A-904D-E4F909F7E98F.jpg (1200x850, 447.91K)

Fuck I’m tired. I meant dead, though I suppose the two could combine in such a way. Any way, you completely ruined one of the driving forces of the show regarding control and acceptance over one’s lack of it, Steven had to accept he could never known his mom or forgive her or talk to her and you just cut that out for stupid reasons