Space Jam 2 Title & Logo Revealed

The Space Jam 2 title is officially "Space Jam: A New Legacy"

Attached: IMG_20200430_141203.jpg (1500x500, 65.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIr0FVJwGs
instagram.com/p/B9kCFPJAPBH/?utm_source=ig_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=5hHoKWE4Vb4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgsHgim4SJ4
youtu.be/r8GsKIQtk-0
youtube.com/watch?v=OMbXZn7YhO0
youtube.com/watch?v=tkmJJjLGCS8
youtube.com/watch?v=rDKfLZNMtmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw77Vt6sgdc
youtube.com/watch?v=UCHJwu7ozwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not a baksetball pun
Disappoint.

>"A New Legacy"
Sounds generic as fuck.

Chaos Dunk

I did not care for Space Jam.

Attached: idc.jpg (480x360, 17.48K)

I have a really strong feeling that this movie is going to be completely awful. The first Space Jam is a bad movie too, yet there's something charming about it in a hokey, oblivious way. I do not think this one is going to be charming at all. I think it's just going to suck.

>P connects to the J
>A connects the the A
>they just give up with the M

Someone's gotta whip these graphic design guys into shape I tell you what.

>let's give mr. swackhammer what he fucking deserves

Attached: 0h4qoslorft31.jpg (1242x1538, 186.34K)

Oh yeah, I remember LeBron. That's been a while. May as well get Michael Jordan back.

Post YFW this annoncement

Attached: 1541957243552.jpg (704x510, 32.45K)

I'm scared, bros...

Attached: LeBron-James.jpg (714x891, 91.06K)

LeBrooooooon Jaaaaaaames

I don’t think the P and J are meant to connect

The GOAT

Same, back in action is the better looney tunes movie but even then it's still not that good. At least Lebron James is a better actor than Michael Jordan so there's that.

Going to fap to bugs some during this hope he's in a dress

Holy shit, this thing is for real? I thought it was just a rumor that ended up stuck in production limbo.

Attached: Homer worried.png (639x475, 205.8K)

You can clearly see that they do.

>The first Space Jam is a bad movie too, yet there's something charming about it in a hokey, oblivious way.
It's its earnestness. It knows what it is and what it isn't and simply tries to be the best it can be with the constraints and limitations placed on it.

It seems WB is trying to turn this into their next “LEGO” movie: using many of their IPs

Tell me, Zig Forums... Will this sequel spark more furries?

Attached: Lola Bunny.webm (1272x720, 2.18M)

It's meant to spell C ME brainwash people into watching it.

Daaamn... Been a while since I saw Bugs on the silver screen

Attached: 1459826100394.jpg (600x602, 31.96K)

I loved it as a kid but going back to it, the jokes aren't great, the delivery is terrible and it's all a bit stilted.

Looney Toons Back in Action also hasn't aged the greatest but it's still watchable.

WFRR is still a classic and gets better once you're old enough to understand the plot.

I think they are going for the self-aware and ironic reasoning
Which can or can not work. It's LT characters and they always pulled off that parody well so

I fucking hope so. It's about time.

>Looney Toons

Attached: Tom-Newspaper.jpg (300x226, 11.59K)

Nope, were in the Queen'a court now.

Attached: QueenTyrahnee1.jpg (340x255, 12.29K)

I want something like Roger Rabbit to happen again but I know it it won't happen because company politics, especially in the case of Disney who is notoriously pissy about their characters.

Attached: AbandonedDizzyDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.39M)

Hey Zig Forums... Want a Sprite® Cranberry?

Attached: THE ANSWER IS CLEEEEEARRRRR.jpg (640x360, 44.65K)

I'm scared of that ugly motherfucker too, user.

I wanna get a better idea of how much of a fucking trainwreck this'll be. Who's the director? Writers?

Attached: skeptacles.jpg (720x720, 116.84K)

King

Last I heard it was the Spiderverse writers.

Embrace you fear
Based

Bullshit. Wasn't Space Jam 2 full of development issues for YEARS before we got to this point? I doubt they're still directly involved.

If they keep her design like that 100% yes, but now on the internet age so even moreso
And expect Bugs to potentially be huge if they pull off a good trap design since that's now an obsession

Well yeah. I'm sure if they're even connected to the project still. All I heard was they were involved and that was it. Maybe an early draft?

Oh shit would they use her!?

No.

Kinda.

Do kids today even know about the Looney Tunes?

It's shit and the Looney Tunes aren't funny.

Tweety bird is the most popular character now at least merch-wise, but they all know about Lebron James

They might not know shorts but every kid knows the basic Bugs and Daffy
Also kids are easily marketed to anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIr0FVJwGs

Attached: A George Geef Film.jpg (913x1029, 52.65K)

looney tunes back in action 2 when

Yeah that's nice, but is it CANON?

Attached: barkley.png (640x427, 12.12K)

Never.

Attached: Too bad Heather Locklear's a fucking nutcase now.jpg (608x847, 73.39K)

Do people actually like Space Jam or is it just a meme? It's fucking awful.

Director is Malcolm D Lee, hit or miss mostly
Writers are Ryan Coogler & one of his partners Sev Ohanian who worked with him before

Sorry, I meant they aren't funny in Space Jam. They just scream. There are no jokes.

Who is ready for all the Chinese ass kissing in the movie?

Heres the general breakdown for the movie from a casting call.
>11-14 years old, to play African American, male or female, athletic and bright, Dom is LeBron’s 2nd child. Like LeBron, Dom is a young Basketball star in the making but is more interested in just being a kid and playing ball for fun. Dom has a special knack for video games and is desperate to connect with Dad on other things besides Basketball but struggling to find any common ground. Dom has a defiant streak that s/he mostly suppresses, still it’s there in the subtext of all their interactions with their father. With the help of the Looney Tunes, Dom and LeBron learn to foster a deeper personal relationship outside of and through their mutual love of the game. MUST HAVE EXCEPTIONAL BASKETBALL SKILLS.

What have these guys done before in the past?

Attached: Joking Victim.png (768x768, 286.21K)

>Ryan Coogler
Bullshit.

Attached: 2421532353.jpg (350x350, 20.71K)

It's because of nostalgia, same reason why people like those shitty Mario cartoons from DIC filled with animation errors.

YUH

Sounds like a ruse of an advertisement
Probably is going to be similar to the first one

So it's going to be "LeBron James: The Movie, with special guest stars The Looney Tunes".

Shut the fuck up, Goob.

Attached: Ryan Coogler.jpg (768x433, 71.11K)

So it’s one of those “real person, fictional family” cases? Was MJ’s family in the first movie also completely made up?

You're never going to see anything on the silver screen ever again. Don't you get it man? Oh man oh god oh man

Goob you fucking moron stfu
Creed, Fruitvale Station, Black Panther
And Malcolm did Barbershop 4 and Girls Trip

IBREAKMIRRORSONMYFACEINTHEUNITEDSTATES

Lebron James is at least a better actor than Michael Jordan is. He's got comedic timing, at least.

It was.

I think the best part of Space Jam is how white this character acts yet he's supposed to be good at basketball

Attached: 174-1741692_space-jam-draft-special-bugs-bunny-basketball-free.png (900x957, 306.22K)

It'll be female. No way the two main characters will be both male. Also women are used for easy sympathy. If the daughter is sad about not connecting with her dad it's guaranteed to pull more heartstrings than a son. That's old formula 101. A sad girl is more sad than a sad boy especially in American media. I will be surprised if it's a boy

The movie has already been cast and filmed, it's a boy.

Huh. Could be fun.

King

They also couldn't get his father for the movie because of his passing away so I think they just used actors

>Space Jam: A New Legacy
Cute title. Cool logo. Hopefully, the film itself will be good.

Attached: R a d.png (740x598, 248.48K)

Yeah it looks solid. One other producer is Lebron's friend from High School who's worked on Zig Forums before

>*Yeah it sounds solid
FTFY. We haven't seen SHIT.

It's a "so bad it's good" kind of movie.

.. the writers look solid. We were discussing producers and writers

To be fair, it's not really a story about the looney tunes as much as it is a story about the retirement and return of Michael Jordan.

My bad. I agree that the team behind Space Jam 2 looks pretty solid.

Attached: grinning-face-with-sweat-emoji.png (256x256, 60.14K)

Attached: 20200429_191803.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

I mean, the point is he's not actually good at basketball, that was just the first thing he thought of when he came up with his epic bugs bunny scheme of challenging ridiculously short guys to a game they should be completely incapable of playing well.

Thank you user
Somewhat unrelated but the shortest NBA player ever, who was in Space Jam, is still taller than Bugs

?

the only interesting thing is that they are extending the WB world to all their IPs, not only the Looney tunes.

if so, this should be the new TuneSquad roster:

>Bugs & Lola (representing LT and Space Jam 1)
>Superman (Representing DC Comics)
>Dexter (Dexter's Lab, representing CN/Cartoon Cartoons)
>Scorpion (Representing MK/Midway/NRS)
>Maxwell (Scribblenauts, Representing WB Games in general)
>Pennywise (Representing Horror Movies)
>

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

BANGING TUNES FROM R KELLY

If it was a real Bugs Bunny scheme the Monstars would be toast in 4 minutes

>Opening credits
>Theme starts playing
>10 seconds in, record scratch
>Suddenly, modern hip-hip remix
>YEAH, UH-HUH

technically, it SHOULD have worked, no one would expect that the Nerdlucks were the kind of aliens with special powers, much less the kind of special powers that allow tiny space roach to transform into super basketball monsters by absorbing the talent and skills of actual BB players.

"Awkward"

So who wins, these guys or Lebron's squad of CP3, Dame, Klay, Kuzma and Davis?

>Dexter (Dexter's Lab, representing CN/Cartoon Cartoons)
I don't think of Dexter quite the same way as I do Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse, the latter of which are timeless animated mascots that can actually be used in countless different ways.

Attached: tearful eric.jpg (910x1024, 80.8K)

>I live in a timeline where nostalgia ALONE can fund a sequel to a "so bad it's good" movie

Attached: Sly wtf.png (850x696, 515.53K)

forgot pic

Attached: nba1.jpg (429x288, 19.46K)

Reminder that other WB properties will make cameos like
>The Mask
>Pennywise
>Wicked Witch of the West
>Joker
>Harry Potter
>and more
Also worth noting that Big Head is wearing a referee uniform. Since he is technically half cartoon I think an extended cameo as a ref is actually a really smart choice
instagram.com/p/B9kCFPJAPBH/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: x0imunx5qjl41.jpg (750x731, 44.92K)

The first movie has the benefit of hitting that sweet spot of popularity when both Looney Tunes and MJ in baskeball were huge in the 90's.

LT was having a bit of revival with stuff like Tiny Toons, re-runs on CartoonNetwork, and spin-offs like Taz-Mania + The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries. MJ was huge and he brought in a lot of kids interested in basketball as a sport. As a result, you had two things kids were going nuts over because they were everywhere on TV in a well-animated live-action hybrid. People love animation and live-action hybrids, even the bad ones are fun.

But now, kids don't really give a shit about Looney Tunes. WB has been struggling to make them relevant for over a decade now. And kids are way more interested in video games than basketball right now, look at Lets Plays and Twitch streams. Every kid wants to be an LPer, not a sports star.

Space Jam was a product of its time. You can't just make a sequel twenty years later and expect it to do just as well. It's not like Invader ZIM where it has a diehard fanbase that won't let go.

>tfw no Sly Cooper animated film/TV series adaptation ever
I just want more Carmelita fapping fuel. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: Out of Commission.jpg (2208x1242, 360.13K)

and you think i dont know this is a stupid idea?

lets be real, this movie has NO reason to exist, but now that is way too confirmed that it does and they are taking that route, or they go big, or they go home!

now, it you think theres a better roster for the New Tunesquad, i want to hear it.

Lmao kids still wanna be professional athletes

>Lmao kids still wanna be professional athletes
The amount of 11-year olds trying to make their own YouTube channel disagree.

Sony is incompetent with anything that is not their AAA line. They cannot figure out how to show the Sly show to people. Until you can negotiate who will distribute, and how, a show cannot come out.

But Pennywise is (possibly) being part of the new villain squad, unless that user's claims about the movie villains (and The Mask) being 5 second cameos is true.
And then again, why put Pennywise in the hero squad when you can cast that turtle that always outsmarted Bugs and make some actually fun shenanigans with both Bugs and Pennywise trying to kill him?

Also, Dexter for the CN rep? Not Finn and Jake? Or Ben 10? Or Steven? Or the PPGs? Or Courage/etc?
Also, if you're using Pennywise, might as well bring the kid cast of IT for some cameo calling on the whole bullshit of the situation.

Attached: 1587994965545.jpg (481x451, 195.45K)

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP I JUST WANT A REMIX OF QUAD CITY DJ'S MASTERPIECE

Its because you were a kid when you saw it.

This is going to be another awful commercial without any nostalgia glasses

You guys will be watching Solar Opposites when it comes out on May 8th, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hHoKWE4Vb4

Attached: shameless self-promotion.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

IT'S THE THIRST THIRSTIEST TIME OF THE YEEEEEEEEAR

ah so this shit is why new rick n morty episodes are taking so long

It's a literal rick and morty clone. fuck no.

>instagram.com/p/B9kCFPJAPBH/?utm_source=ig_embed

They will be the opposite team / villains

Dexter's lab is officially the first 100% Original CN show they have ever made (Space ghost C2C doesnt count), so Dexter should have some degree of priority over the rest of CC shows. you could argue that Adventure time, Ben 10 or SU are more known shows for modern audiences, but Dexter's lab is the one who started it all.

Buddy, you literally haven't even seen the show yet. Pipe down.

Attached: Oooweee.jpg (2048x1374, 481.97K)

Fuck off zoomer, Dexter was CN's first hit and kickstarted the Cartoon Crtoons.

I know that. Dexter just feels more exclusive to his own show in my eyes. It's the same reason why that failed Phineas and Ferb live-action/animation hybrid film sounded horrible to me. Those characters just don't work like Bugs, Mickey, and other Golden Age-era cartoon characters do.

Attached: mick.png (400x560, 75.47K)

I see, I see.
However, all things considered, is CN nice enough to use Dexter instead of their more popular IPs?
Best case scenario is all of CN's heroes help somehow when things to dire on the TuneSquad 2.0

Of course not. They are too stupid for that.

Mmm... Jam...

Attached: Homer-drooling.jpg (1181x1181, 78.01K)

Hope they get Jim Carrey and Bill Skarsgard to reprise their roles even if they're just cameos

>Phineas and Ferb live-action/animation hybrid film
That was going to be a thing?

God it looks so bad.

>Same artstyle
>Same gross gore/shock humor
>Same annoying voices
>Same scientific bullshit
>Same family bullshit

Even R&M fans know this feels like a clone.

I think it looks neat.

Do you think there’ll be a Kobe tribute?

The first Space Jam feels like they too a mid-90s PG sports film like the Might Ducks about basketball and just replaced the human characters with cartoons
>Replace Looney Tunes with a diverse cast of inner city misfit kids who like basketball
>Replace Monstars with some gangsta thugs
>Thugs want control of a youth center and challenge the kids to a game
>Kids have wacky hijinks tricking Michael Jordan to the youth center but convince him to play
>Add a bunch of hiphop and R&B music (which actually is pretty good I'll admit)

>Creed
Oh good, it's gonna be shit.

It really was, the bible definition of ''Once in a Lifetime''

This is 100% exactly how I feel, however it's mainly due to how many nostalgia reboots/sequels have this exact problem in general

is this your dog

So how is Lola gonna be portrayed?

They really have an uphill battle here because there are people who like both SJ Lola and LTS Lola in fairly high capacities so they risk annoying some sections of the fanbase (or both depending)

wait.. isnt lebron dead? wtf

>unless that user's claims about the movie villains (and The Mask) being 5 second cameos is true.
I might be the user you’re referring to. They’re cameos, a few of the characters have lines but they’re not the rival team. the villain is a new original character

He came back for Space Jam

lol fuck this piece of shit. they better get jordan back in this mofo

just like Jesus Christ

That was Kobe

Both can happen you moron
It might already be in post so maybe
MJ old and weak. Bron better

I remember on the commentary Robert Zemeckis and some of his cohorts said about in the piano duel scene with Daffy and Donald "this will be the last time you will ever see these two ducks in the same room." and they weren't kidding. I thought of it as more like the last time you'll ever see this type crossover again unless you can perverse the idea to the two studios to do a sequel and find another Richard Williams.

Also Disney was flexing seeing how they own this movie.

Attached: dolan and daffus.jpg (1920x1040, 196.98K)

everybody get up it's time to drink now

we gonna have a little sip now

>you moron
>not 'you maroon'

Attached: Grumpethyst.png (1001x707, 650.87K)

1995 to ~2007 were an honest genuine era where people weren't afraid of a little campiness, throwing back to 60s/70s nostalgia. Everything since has been ironic/post-ironic grimdark dishonest shit and it's impossible to recreate a product of its time in a period like this.

Best case scenario, she's in the audience.

The Turtle wasn't even in the It reboot.

Sounds like shit.
I'll see it Day 1.

That Joker looks like a mix of Leto and Pee-wee Herman. Would've been hilarious if it was the Phoenix Joker.

Attached: jokah-baybee.png (600x700, 207.55K)

Osmosis Jones should appear. It will be very topical.

Also since the logo was revealed and we know the release date, when do you think we'll get a trailer?

I think it was confirmed that they are going to reprise their roles, though they'll likely be voice acting CGI characters rather than actually playing them.

What's the release date?

>A New Legacy
its sound like they want to insert something new , and usually that means SJW crap ..

2021 (Christmas I think) but it’s probably getting pushed back

>you can see the entire shaft of the guy on the left

Attached: 1579001291525.png (540x686, 365.11K)

We knew the planned release date. That's gone out the window like everything else

*sigh* I miss the '90s

yeah bugs and daffy fuck in this one

July 16, 2021
It's been confirmed to not have been pushed back.

About time

What Warner Bros need to do is make a Looney Tunes game that isn't mobile shit.

Confirmed until it's unconfirmed, sure
Theaters will not be open for over a year

Which would still mean it could have its release date. It's May. The film's being released July next year.

I recently watched that movie for the first time on Netflix. It's very cute. I def recommend.

Attached: It even has Margot Robbie.jpg (900x1425, 333.28K)

Nobody can prove it either way, doomer. We just have to go with the dates we have.

Realistically speaking, we as a society can't really be THAT cowardly.

Yes, Corona is indeed raping the planet, and yes there wont be a cure for around a year. but the thing is, that sooner or later, all businesses and economy HAVE to retrurn, deadly virus or not. to think mankind would take a confinement of 1+ year while a cure is found is nothing short of ridiculous.

Any idea what's up with the computer chip texture on the logo?

ok, boomer

would they do direct to streaming instead of releasing in theaters?

Kek, have fun gasping for air in the ICU

Attached: 117467324-suspicious-young-man-peeking-and-looking-at-camera-through-blinds-mistrust-concept.jpg (1300x867, 88.61K)

depends if they can get more money out direct streaming vs theaters

LTS personality with SJ looks would be my choice.

If theaters are converted to mass graves in 2021, maybe

I don't feel the slam nor the welcome to the jam.

>It's been confirmed to not have been pushed back
So far, but there supposedly might be a few reshoots that won’t be happening any time soon

I love the Looney Tunes and I still did not care for Space Jam

>Space Jam 2 has an official logo and synopsis long before the Bob's Burgers movie does
FUCK YOU, DISNEY

Attached: Maniacal Bob.png (1280x719, 612.84K)

this guy knows what's up

Attached: barkley 2.png (1528x952, 145.78K)

looks cute

Mankind can and will do it.
Sure, people will wander out from boredom, but then they'll die and no longer be part of mankind.
The mankind that emerges will do so after 1+ years of isolation.

mods are mad lol

It's a real nice "feel-good" movie. I was pleasantly surprised by how much it touched me.

Attached: Lisa-Simpson's-Coffee.jpg (600x357, 28.63K)

>still basketball
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgsHgim4SJ4

How so?

Attached: Inquisitive.png (206x206, 48.88K)

Fuck I fotgot that happened this year.

And last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and...

So realistically how would Zig Forums react if Bugs and Daffy officially start dating in this

I'd be happy for them and wish them the best

Imagine being on Zig Forums and not being a Baffy supporter lol

Continue writing Baffy smut as I have for the past decade.

the fallout would be amazing. especially if Lola is Bugs wingwoman and ends up with Petunia or that girl Martian at the end

Implying I'm not

based baffy anons

...where might I find them

They should get my boy Peepoodo out on the court

Attached: sparkling.png (1366x768, 941.86K)

Because it's NBA vs Horror villains not really a sequel just relying on the brand name

>That girl martian
For shame, user.

>Big Head makes a bad call
>MY BAD

Attached: 1561211501686.jpg (600x900, 126.81K)

I would like you to appear Manu Ginobili in the movie.

He was already on the Looney Tunes Show.

youtu.be/r8GsKIQtk-0

Attached: manuio.png (487x273, 173.99K)

what the fuck is her name, I don’t know who the hell she is. never been into the Marvin stuff

So Space Jam's website has a terms of service update from this month
I'm sure we'll see it reused to promote Space Jam 2 closer to release

Attached: sj.png (1363x633, 213.78K)

Tyr'ahnee, you mong.

It started as nostalgia and evolved into full blown memery thanks to the insanity of Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.

>remembers the name of some obscure alien waifu
>I’m the mong
seriously though that name is actually great lmao. what was she even in, Duck Dodgers? Actually never seen it

duck dodgers is probably the best LT spinoff

Seconding this request

Do you think his interactions with the Tunes will be kino?

Attached: ABCB4945-26CB-497B-BD5D-76273E349532.jpg (236x241, 10.53K)

I just love these new streaming channels!

Attached: haha wordplay.jpg (1200x630, 73.25K)

I keep meaning to check it out because I remember seeing maybe one episode as a kid and liking it.

Uncle Drew and his crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMbXZn7YhO0

>WB owns lord of the rings

Attached: panic.jpg (888x699, 104.74K)

ok, I’m sold. I need to watch this.

That's a nice dog.

do you have the full thread?

no

>they thought ready player one was bad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.55K)

This real?

Super Show was alright
the other two shows were dogshit though

Jordan literally can't act, which is why they made him the straight man in the movie. Lebron is at least charismatic, and silly enough I can see him goofing off a little bit more with the cast.

I GOT THE NASTY IN MY TAXI

>ready player one
Thanks for reminding me...

Attached: Big Fat Cat Tats.webm (1280x532, 2.93M)

Powerpuff Girls' pilot premiered on CN first
By 6 days in fact

Attached: phones are open folks.png (640x480, 485.34K)

Two different characters, one gets a cameo, the other is the main deal. Which is which though?

Even a quarter century later the World Premiere Toon in remains one of the weirdest and greatest moments in television history.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkmJJjLGCS8

that's just sgc2c in general

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-04-30-21h18m23s606.png (720x540, 513.12K)

I remember hearing that the reason Bugs and Mickey are always in the same shots is because Warner Bros / Disney insisted that neither could get more screen time than the other.

Hard pass. Stay focused on the Looney Tunes and possibly some DC IP's, but don't make this some Smash Bros. bullshit with no coherency or worse, that awful Capcom/SEGA crossover comic.

Yeah man

Do you think the "last time you will ever see these two ducks in the same room" thing has anything to do with Chuck Jones being analblasted over how Daffy was portrayed during the duel?

prolly not

LeGOD

I wanna say it's not but the fact that Pennywise is standing slightly behind Joker with the low FoV and the lack of any of the usual signs of photoshopry makes me reconsider

>Endgame
>Dark Fate
>Let There Be Carnage
>A New Legacy
Among the endless list of soulless movie sub titles, it feels like the past few years have really stepped their game up to sound even more soulless than ever.

Only time will tell, I suppose...

Nearly three years later and this is STILL the only official material we've got. It just isn't fair...

Attached: Hoooly SHIT I wanna fuck Linda.jpg (2048x1155, 280.19K)

Endgame is literally a better subtitle than almost any other idea that wasn't "reusing Infinity X"
Dark Fate is shit, but somehow the movie is even worse than the subtitle.
Let There Be Carnage is odd at minimum.
And A New Legacy sounds too corny, but it's a cartoon movie, you'd expect to see worse subtitles.

I had this black drama teacher in middle school who often had her class watch Space Jam or Bebe's Kids whenever she didn't feel like teaching which was most of the time. Because of being forced to watch those movies, I hate them.

Yeah, and Disney almost raged when they saw the scene was ending with porky pig with his signature "that's all folks!" and wanted it to end with Tinkerbelle tapping her wand to end the scene, because they kept reminding everyone it's a Disney film.

I honestly don't know. All I do know is he just did the storyboard for it and that's it. But I think, and this is just guessing, he's probably thought the process like all the animators thoughts was gonna be like how it was early draft.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDKfLZNMtmU

If he was analblasted for that then, that's how the art industry is their's a lot of documentaries about how rotten disney animation studios was during it's disney renaissance. Richard came in and talk to zemeckis and he wanted to shoot the film HIS way without it looking like everything so fixed and Richard Williams was like "okay. we'll do it your way but it's gonna be a lot of hard work." And they threw out all that hard work and start from scratch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw77Vt6sgdc

We all know what the subtitle should have been

Attached: ballocaust.jpg (315x320, 24.93K)

>scorpion
>pennywise
dis is spacejam dude what the fuck is wrong with you

Specifically Bob Iger hates Jessica Rabbit

I love the soundtrack to death, more so than the actual movie

It’s fantastic
i was in choir in elementary school and I was a featured soloist on our version of I believe I can fly but now I can’t hear it without thinking about r kellys piss fetish

I'm pretty sure that just appears there is you're on any Warner Bros website

I'm personally pumped as fuck for no particular reason.

Attached: LolaBunnySpaceJam.png (424x235, 114.78K)

It's because you want to stick your benis inside Lola.

Well at least this year can't get any worse
>LeBron tweets out new Space Jam Logo

I stand corrected

Ye bro

>I can’t hear it without thinking about r kellys piss fetish
among other things...

Attached: R-Kelly-Gayle-King.jpg (1256x706, 89.96K)

Don't be so quick to assume then, because loony tunes is practically made for making hokey charming fun out of the worst ideas. They've had a lot of success with that and it's what a lot of the characters were designed to do.

I mean I don't see how a sequel can even work, as the novelty had about as much re-usability as "dog playing basketball" did, but the 90's sports culture being long gone is the biggest thing working against this movie imo.

well yeah but the piss fetish thing was my first taste of his depravity so it lingers.

so piss was your first taste uh

Pennywise was already confirmed on the movie, as a 5 sec. cameo yeah, but still.

also Scorpion is getting whored A LOT whenever WB brings Mortal Kombat, so i can see him on the movie too.

not to mention the fact that i know this is a stupid idea... and so is the entire existence of this movie.

What if Warner Bros shows one of their new shorts before the film?

heehee

That would be absolutely perfect. I'd like for them to have made a short to be exclusively shown in front of SJ2.

Attached: boarded by Pete Browngardt.webm (1152x648, 2.84M)

Kys

the shorts are gonna start airing in HBOMax in may, so i dont think those will be as new once they release them.

Or what, HBOMax is super high security bullshit that cant be pirated in any conceivable way?

Has Disney+ been relatively easy to pirate off of?

Attached: disneyplus.jpg (2420x1361, 172.31K)

Has it? i really dont know.

proof?

Yeah, that's why I'm asking.

i mean the only thing worth pirating was out on clients the second was up,
so yeah it was.

Nigga no. They are using cartoons. Superman maybe. But Dex and other old school CN characters would be dope. Sadly I know they'll be passed over for jewniverse shit.

i have no idea then, but then again, is there anything special in Disney+ that would require pirating outside MACKLUNKEY?

and i just answered my own goddamn question it seems, since MACKLUNKEY was pirated already and theres tons of videos of that particular scene on YT.

Well, there was Cartoon All Star to the Rescue...................................................yeah.....

they needed to contrast, and they went with Bob Camplett Daffy.

shows that there will be using more than just the Looney tunes, even tho these seem to be just cameos.

but again, this is a stupid movie that shouldnt be made with a stupid premise that shouldnt been thought, so if they are going to roll with it, why not roll with it all the way, starting with such a retarded roster for the Tunesquad that would indeed be somewhat awesome?

>or steven
Nigga you gay. Give Dexter some fucking respect, zoomzoom.

I walked right into that didn’t I

Maybe it means they'll try to turn this into a new franchise.

That shit doesn't deserve a movie.

They gonna remove her entirely and never even mention why she's absent.

I doubt it. She's been in Looney Tunes Show and Wabbit. She's hare to stay. Tyr'ahnee isn't going to appear tho

Eric Bauza has more or less confirmed he's involved on Twitter and since he's the only VA that seems to have been privy to this (it took Bob Bergen by surprise) I guess we can assume he'll be our Bugs for this movie just as he is in the current shorts. That's all we know of the casting for the 'Tunes so far.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 12.11.11 AM.png (601x569, 437.41K)

t. Family Guy

Attached: unwarranted pettiness.jpg (1021x555, 70.5K)

She's FAR too popular for that; she was huge when it came to merchandise of the first movie.

>Light mode

Attached: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.gif (500x351, 524.38K)

The secen where one of the aliens liquifies itself to absorb the basketball players in pic related used to scare me as a kid

Can confirm that she’s in it. No idea who’s voicing her though.

But according to Lebron, they're already animating the thing. If Bob's surprised and Eric's not, what does that say for who's voicing Porky. Cause Bob's pretty much the only cast member whose been consistently a character since the 90s.

Attached: ohno.png (1078x1541, 265.93K)

There's always the chance they could be going in a different direction, but I myself am not sure what this means. We probably just need to wait a bit longer, if Bob's genuinely blindsided here then I'm 100% sure he's on his agent's ass about getting him an audition for this. Joe Alaskey mentions in his book that he himself was brought on to Looney Tunes Back in Action pretty last minute.

Didn't one of the Bancroft brothers animate on this?

Attached: Tony Bancroft CalArts Style.png (801x800, 775.07K)

Wtf are you talking about? Space Jam is a good movie. People who call it haven't actually watched it and get their shitty opinions for old stuff from internet celebrities like Nostalgia Critic that have shitty taste at movies

Attached: d6d9jzq-f12c0542-9327-4116-94a6-af251ea6fa1b.png (515x775, 319.67K)

>But according to Lebron, they're already animating the thing
they are, and have been for months now, all dialogue is already recorded

Will she even be in this movie?

>People who call it bad
Sorry, I forgot the "bad" part

A New Legacy is a shitty title but this is a genuinely nice and creative logo

So then perhaps Bob's just playing coy on Twitter and he actually is involved. I might have just been reading his tweets incorrectly (probably from still being in shock by the announcement being real).

see there's no confirmation, but there's no fucking way they'd leave her out.

You can't make a Space Jam sequel without Lola Bunny. It's like making a Batman movie without Alfred.

Attached: space-jam-2-lebron-james.jpg (1080x1220, 223.12K)

I've always loved that the movie's theme was Looney Tunes vs Aliens and Marvin, who is both, was the referee.

what's wrong with 2 as a title on the movies?, people doesn't seem to care for the name and a 2 works to make clear that is a sequel

A good piece but I bet the artist who made this is fucking pissed at how slightly off Bugs's nose is

Someone on Twitter theorized that there's a good chance this is a "reimagining" of the first movie so that they can better set up a franchise.

Chad scenario, she's on the audience,she notices daffy,he does the "no way ffag"

this is correct. I know a couple of people who are working on this and it’s being considered a reboot.

>tfw Anime Space Jam would actually be more culturally relevant

Attached: come on and slam and welcome to japan.jpg (652x960, 94.08K)

Congrats, it’s ruined

Attached: 35D29525-00DC-4565-B832-86AD77A502B5.jpg (750x698, 366.16K)

For the longest time, I thought he was talking to some black person named Cranberry and asking if they want a Sprite.

My uncle works at Nintendo

If they want the movie to be successful financially: Yes.

If they want the movie to get lots of retweets from blue checkmarks: No.

>Space Jam: A New Legacy
>New Legacy=New Generation
>Pic-related happens

If they bring Fifi back, I may just have to watch it.

Attached: tt.jpg (1024x768, 224.31K)

I take it you guys never watched The Looney Tunes Show? Because that's the version we'd be getting.

>ffag
It's all in the details

Attached: OKEK K.O.!.jpg (720x912, 177.26K)

Will there be a Big Chungus reference?

Yep. Fake house too.

what exactly is hard to believe about that post lol it’s already being spelled out to you by the faggy ass title of the movie

Same universe.

Will he show up? Since WB has worked with Sesame Street in the past (and are apparently working on a new film), how good are his chances?
Throw in Larry Bird so they can have a dynamic going.

Attached: 3402a0f84e73921e5c4bf1ebe215ae75.jpg (500x664, 51.76K)

>yfw they’re one of the cameos in the movie

Now that I've seen that goth girl, yes.

the official Warner kids channel uploaded that episode with chungus on the thumbnail, it's obvious that he's going to appear even if the kids didn't get it

Does it even matter? Why do so many cartoon fanatics obsess over whether a creator's second show CANONICALLY takes place in the same universe of their previous show? Milo Murphy's Law is what happens when a creator takes it too far.

Attached: This glorified PnF spin-off had no identity of its own.jpg (1920x1080, 292.71K)

Doesn't WarnerMedia own Sesame Street?

Attached: I'm on a billboard, Morty!!.jpg (890x500, 109.35K)

They'll probably cameo in Animaniacs

they don’t own them, just have a partnership

>two bowls of popcorn

Milo is a bad example since they couldn't get appart from P&F and they are even making a new movie who proves this, it's not a bad thing having doof in the show but making the whole cast outside Perry since doof is in appear was just a bad idea

As long as there are sexy waifus I can fap to, then definitely

Attached: Korvo is best boy.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

You compare two different things though. Space Jam 2 is a sequel of a '90s movie. The Looney Tunes Show is its own show totally unrelated with Space Jam.

Ah, okay.

Somewhat related, but Lola Bunny first appeared in Space Jam 2, correct?

Attached: bouncy.webm (1272x720, 373.08K)

Talk about fucking dead in the fucking water.

*Space Jam

You know what I meant.

Attached: nice butt.jpg (2000x1335, 242.07K)

Yes, Space Jam created Lola

Yeah that was her first appearance

those shadows are fucking with my eyes and head

I'd like to fuck Lola's eyes out of her head

It's honestly amazing the movie was made at all, reading the making of sounds like a huge clusterfuck that I don't mind some of the shoddiness like the green screen peaking out from the live action characters.

the fourth wall face plants animation looks so out of place, reminded me of something from Duckman

Haha I love Duckman

Attached: Bernice boobies.png (631x480, 479K)

hey its deaf grapes

>Bean mouth
Big oof.

Attached: Steven reference.gif (368x207, 552.51K)

Attached: 1579418127610.gif (400x299, 110.53K)

Yes, yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=UCHJwu7ozwo
pretty much the entire movie

Attached: 1536697192154.gif (267x199, 213.3K)

>Shonenshit

I’d pass

Holy shit, which King of the Hill episode is THIS from?!

The Man Who Shot Cane Skretteburg

If it were a girl they should just get Kobe Bryant and his daughter. It'd be way more believable since she already is a basketball prodigy.

Yeah, it's gonna be a phone-in.

Hype train is over.

I'm thinking it's gonna be formulaic, safe and okay.
Which is worse.
At least Jam 1 was spectacular in one way or another.

not calling it
they literally took the title of a new hope from episode four and replaced it with legacy.

they should have called it space jam 2:space jam slams Back

No, focus testing analysis says no non-humans is the maximum profit. There aren't even going to be any cartoons.

>Wile E Coyote tries to blow up one of the opponents
>Blows himself up
>"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN"

It's fine for what it is.

Go back to being dead, Chuck.

Bet you even money the first trailer uses a slow piano version.

>Since he is technically half cartoon I think an extended cameo as a ref is actually a really smart choice
Excellent reasoning. Same as how Marvin was the ref in the original because he's both toon and alien.

no, the width is completely wrong for it to connect, unlike the As(which are the same letters to begin with)

He's definitely being coy. If he was genuinely blindsided he'd react like Matthew Lillard.

>Wile E. painting a bomb
Nice.
>Speedy appearing out of uniform and 100% traced from generic clip art
To what end?

>Bet you even money the first trailer uses a slow piano version.
I would love this actually

>New Space Jam
>Isn't using these two instead of LeCuck
Yeah, it's gonna be terrible.

Attached: steph curry and klay thompson.jpg (1200x675, 174.06K)

Assemble your team, bros. Who should be on the Tune Squad? Take note that Lebron and Bugs are a given.

Speaking of which

Attached: panning shot of cantina in Star Warners.png (973x373, 671.35K)

>spacejam.com is still a geocities-esque eyesore
I thought they would have repurposed it. This is the real legacy here.

here you go Zig Forumsmrade! Take the last shot to save the galaxy!

Attached: 1570066337418.jpg (194x259, 9.73K)

God I hate Space Jam Lola, she’s such a nothing character. The Looney Tunes Show saved her and should the example all future appearance should follow.

>It's also wildly inappropriate for a family movie
I never forgot Kid rock raping about the importance of statutory rape in osmosis Jones

Legacy of balls

I feel those air Jordan commercials and Space Jam are reason why Bugs Bunny is portrayed as having an affinity towards basketball. I think there was a LTS episode where Bugs trying to watching the NBA playoffs was a plotpoint

>Not expecting Godzilla to show up

What's the point to making a sequel to a movie that aired a quarter century ago? Tapping into cash from people who were teenagers in the 1990s but in their 40s now?

this parody would be gone anytime sooner now that Disney reigns over Star Wars

Wabbit had entire episodes parodying Star Wars even during Disney's ownership.

Do you not know how parodies and references work?

Attached: For_what_purpose.jpg (323x454, 24.51K)

LOL

>raping about the importance of statutory rape

Attached: jerry pfft.jpg (579x541, 34.62K)

>WB making a sequel to a shitty movie only for meme shit
>Not one for a movie that could actually be used to cash in on recent events.
I am scared it would be CGI though. A CGI OJ would just be an edgy Inside Out.

Attached: 5124YP8MB8L._AC_.jpg (329x475, 35.31K)

Why are you acting like this hasn't been a thing since Tron: Legacy? We JUST got Toy Story 4 a year ago.

Hollywood is generally out of ideas and almost always resorts to banking off nostalgia, be it through sequels or remakes that are literal decades after the originals.

Attached: Billy Madison haha.png (500x495, 105.5K)

Or at the very least WB could rerelease the film but change Thrax to the Coronavirus.

Well it was slated to be Kobe for a while... We saw how that turned out.

That's right I said it they killed off Kobe because he wanted too much money

That boob jiggle is unsettling and makes me uncomfortable

That is a stupid idea.

It's a bad movie that is made of the things people liked.

AND IT ALL
FALLS
DOWN

Nah, that's not in his character. If you've listened to Bob on any of his livestreams you'll know that he hates people who publicly complain about their careers and the industry on social media. He has a firm understanding of how the business doesn't owe him anything.

It's bad but in a memorable way. Most of the memes exist because of how catchy the theme song is.