Death Battle Thread

Previews for the next Western Animated Cartoon on a youtube channel between these two characters
youtu.be/yb6aLCWpcCo
youtu.be/0-tu15qqOTM

Attached: 1588226134865.jpg (1280x720, 118.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzxZ8qtdun0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kakashi wrecks. Too damn fast for even Legends Jedi

Whoever wins, blond will be shed

kakashi hatake, legendary copy ninja of the sharingan eye, stomps this fight

I just want to see weebs sperg again.

Didn't he spend year blocking and deflecting lasers on daily basis

Thats the main reason i want obi wan to win.

Predictions on the next battle?

Is it just me or are they releasing the previews/death battles much faster than usual? Usually it was once a week every wednesday but they seem to be cranking out vids more frequently.

Yeah, they mentioned they would. It’s now every two weeks for a new fight

my dick vs your asshole

So....................................................Who's stronger?

absolutely seething

Attached: B5B63E18-A48F-4D52-869A-EF095207EACF.png (649x559, 824.3K)

Can't wait for Obi to win.

Also, the next fight is 2d animated and is similar to how Miles vs Static was, in that the fight is very fluid.

I'd say it's Beerus's fight, but that'll probably be 3d. Maybe, just maybe, Danny's fight is next.

It'd also be near the 1 year anniversary too if that's the case, which would be funny.

There is no way the Beerus fight is going to be 2d, I wonder whos he gonna fight? We have never seen his full power?

The 10th anniversary is in December
Either way, next time is either gonna be Crona or Danny for sure

I'm willing to bet if the female voice actor Ben has followed recently is the match involving Beerus, it's Jean Grey or Sailor Galaxia
Maybe Crona if its not Beerus' episode

>Jean Grey
From what I know about her it seems like a stomp for beerus. I could be wrong though
>Sailor Galaxia
I know nothing about her, any feats?

From a respect thread
>Also in her civilian state Galaxia destroyed the Holy Grail which previously absorbed all the energy of the Sol Senshi to be used by Sailor Moon to turn into Eternal Sailor Moon. This includes Two Silver Crystals, (and one Silver Crystal can warp all of spacetime ) The Golden Crystal (which has the same powers as the Silver Crystal) and the Saturn Crystal which can destroy all life in the universe (Even killed Sailor Pluto who at the time was outside the spacetime continuum ).
>Galaxia's power was creating a spacetime maelstrom, sending ripples through time threatening to change history. Her actions were changing time, causing people to disappear even King Endymion bearer of the Golden Crystal and Sailor Pluto Guardian of spacetime.
>Star Seed Stealing: Galaxia's most famous move and her opener. Galaxia with her Crystal of Destruction has the power to impose Destruction on another being and take their Star Seed. Star Seeds are the Sailor Moon Equivalent of Concepts and ALL things that have life have them. The Removal of Star Seeds causes beings to cease to exist. Galaxia can steal multiple of these at once After stealing a being's star seeds Galaxia can reconstruct them loyal to her down to their abilities and minds

Sailor Moon is fucking broken

That is fucking wild. Imagine the backlash is Beerus had to fight her

Why are you so sure the next one is Crona or Danny?

Physically? While the force can boost your strength, Obi’s personally best feat is pulling a ship in orbit with the Force and crashing it into the sky. Though he would scale to a Jedi who can bust a planet. I’m not too familiar with Kakashi but he most likely scales to Guy power wise

Because we're in the eighth episode mark in a season divided by ten episodes each with a gap in the middle
Crona, Danny, or Beerus is gonna be delayed to the second half assuming those last episodes are gonna involve any one of them
I see Danny having more priority than Crona because of the sake of variety
We've had Genos, Esdeath, Gray, and Kakashi already
Danny would be the only cartoon character in this first half

That's an interesting set of assumptions and pattern reading, but I'm not sure if your prediction is going to hold true. I mean, you could be right but I think you've put more thought into this than the showrunners have. I have a suspicion Beerus is going to be 11, and both Crona and Danny are going to be after him.

Beerus vs anyone is incredibly obvious choice for a mid season finale so I doubt it'll be eleven
I don't picture Ben having people wait until September and beyond for Danny and Beerus to finally show up given they were teased all the way back in December

Guy is stronger than Kakashi

Who is Danny going to fight?

we don't know but ideas are
>Yusuke
>Yoh
>Ichigo
>Youmu
>Jenny
>Jake Long
>Pac-Man

Reminder.

Attached: high ground.png (2389x1135, 267.69K)

I noticed in the preview Kakashi launched Obi Wan's ship instead of destroy it
I think the finale will involve them running into it again
Maybe Obi Wan uses the force to have it crash into Kakashi

I dunno, I'm just warning you not to get your hopes up.

What’s you guys’ wishlist?
>Butcher vs Stain
>Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers
>Jean Gray vs Phoenix Ikki
>Atrocitus vs Red Hulk
>Dio vs Alucard
>Stan Smith vs Sterling Archer
>Giorno Giovanna vs Joker
>Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck
>Ghidorah vs Zetton
>Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain
>Sailor Moon vs Cardcaptor Sakura
>Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs Axe Cop
>Gandalf vs Dumbledore
>Finn the Human vs Steven Universe
>Asura vs Broly
>Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer
>X-23 vs Cassandra Cain
>Hellboy vs Devilman
>Agent 47 vs The Spy
>Hiccup and Toothless vs Hiro and Baymax
>Madara vs Aizen

>pac-man
Wait why? Just the he eats ghosts thing?

How does powerlevels actually work for Jedi in legends? In Legends sith lords kill people with the force by just being mad near them and exhert pressure. Some throw suns and other giant things around. How the fuck does a jedi fare in any fight? Do they just exhume the same force but counter so they don't just instantly die too?

Obi Wan's probably gonna win from either a vaguely defined force power, or scaling him to a retarded feat from legends.

Yep
He's surprisingly fairly requested to fight Danny or Luigi

Well, keep in mind, the only reason Jedi don’t display that level of power is because they’re Jedi, as in their moral code forbids it.

>how do powerlevels work for Jedi in legend?
They don’t, everything is vague and broken in Star Wars. A more prominent Jedi can use the force to bullshit their way to doing whatever. The force itself is vague and broken so power levels don’t work quite as well.

Im not up to date with my star wars scaling, who is the strongest?

>scaling in Star Wars
fuck if I know, probably Luke, Yoda, or Anakin. Kenobi's in the top 5 though.

Anakin had the highest potential right?

Doesn't DMS make Kakashi flat out unbeatable unless you have the exact same ability?

Can we talk about how badly they did Darth Vader by making him fight Dr. fucking Doom? Not only does doom win, its not even close.

Jack of Blades vs Nightmare
Dio Brando vs Alucard
Akira Kurusu vs Giorno Giovanna
Stan Smith vs Sterling Archer
Jason Voorhees vs Micheal Myers
Genji Shimada vs Zer0
Shao Kahn vs Akuma
Geralt vs The Paleblood
Johnny Cage vs Johnny Gat
Sauron vs The Lich King
James Bond vs Jason Bourne
Probably more that I cant think of right now.

They arnt using DMS i think. Even if they were, how strong is it?

>Dio Brando vs Alucard
Fuck yes.

DMS Kakashi has six paths chakra that scales to end of series naruto and sasuke due to being able to both tag and harm kaguya, hes also intangible with both kamui and can still snipe heads from a distance, he has kamui shrunken that ignore durability and a majestic attire susano that scales to Madara and Sasuke, Madara's being able to split mountain ranges with a casual unsheath of the sword and Sasuke's being able to casually shatter huge meteors.
Not unbeatable but definitely too much for even legends Obi-Wan.

They should bring Doomsday back, I would love to see him fight Juggernaut. Actually, come to think of it, when’s the last time Doomsday showed up in comics?

I just hope they pace the battle well. Have DIO ease into his abilities instead of just starting with time stop.
Also the dialogue in that fight could be so cool. Dio showboating in time stop and Alucard getting all excited over the promising battle.

I'm 99% sure that Doomsday jobs Jugg.
Some people actually want Doomsday vs hard to kill meme scp lizard lmao.

It has been a long time since Ive seen anything Hellsing related, How strong is Dracula in comparison to Alucard? Would he make a big enough difference?

Doomsday vs Ultron is a more fun idea

That crocodile guy? He got any footage? And honestly I just think Juggy just deserves a good fight. Plus Cytorrak animated would be cool

Who realistically wins that fight?

Alucard.
FAR HIGHER regen and essentially a free win button via destruction of the stand, which he is skilled, fast and powerful enough to accomplish.
Castlevania Dracula? A much fairer fight. Hard to pin down who would win I'm not the right man to ask.
However it would be a whole lot more boring than Dio vs Alucard. Their personality and style make the match up.
Sounds interesting. One being cant be killed due to sheer durability and one cant be killed due to being a program in every corner of the universe. I see Ultron vs Braniac get thrown around a lot too.

Swan made a blog post years ago arguing why Dio wins and apparently, he sticks to it
Basically while Alucard's regeneration is vastly superior, Dio is far more faster and stronger with his time manipulation making it an even bigger uphill battle for Alucard
For every blow Alucard lands, Dio is landing far more and far stronger blows that'll turn Alucard into mush each time
When Alucard's forced to use Level 0, he clinches the win for Dio since he'd be getting rid of his own regeneration in favor of an army made of fucking blood

I've been in a year long argument about who wins because I genuinely think DIO has the advantage. Of all Alucard's occult powers, he has nothing against Time Stop. All DIO has to do is punch, stop time, punch. 3 million times or so and he wins.

Hellsing Dracula, unless its the same guy

Attached: f4e2407820747815bba0e46bbf8316e0.jpg (1024x683, 120.89K)

>Asura vs Broly
Should be this though Hulk might take it

Attached: 866FDF2E-4739-4C86-BF20-E4BA3E3C0118.jpg (564x791, 131.34K)

Cant dio only be killed by the sun like rays? Or is that a fallacy?

Yeah, apparently when he exploded in Part 3 he was still "alive" just regenerating very slowly.

So why do people get so upset and rage about Death Battle? I like watching it with my brother, and if it’s a characters he hasn’t heard of it can provide a good history lesson.

It depends if they include him absorbing Schrodinger or not because he can essentially will himself into existence if he dies. If not then I agree that Dio wins easily.

I don't think he's immune to a good ol' soul purge or mindwipe

Seeing your favorite characters die
Duh
Yeah the series hasn't been as gory since Season 4 but still, people hate the idea of a character they've grown attach to kicking the bucket

A lot of these characters they pick kinda connect with people and no one likes seeing their face brutally murdered, also sometimes their logic can be shaky

Broly*
Some people take DeathBattle as an absolute fact which can be annoying and they fuck up their information. The background on the characters are nice though. I think their animation is subpar though.

It’s to my understanding Hulk can apparently come back whenever he feels like it with the Green Door, Might be a Scorpion situation.

Also it can create nonstop shitposting which like ben vs hal

People dont like seeing their favorite charterers die, as well as people want the info that they present to be accurate. Because they built themselves up as "experts" people get upset when they get things wrong. (remember when they said 18 could absorb energy) But the animations are usually top notch.

Seems like Beerus level at least. Universe level. Destruction concept.

Speaking of Beerus, is he fighting Jean Grey or something

I say he shouldn’t but maybe

How strong is Jean Grey

I have no idea, I heard some shit like her best feat being star level to her being universal.

Without Phoenix, not that strong.

With Phoenix?

Phoenix itself should be multiversal but Jean never seems to break beyond universal with Phoenix.

Really want to see Legacy of Kain get some representation
I'm not the biggest fan of Asscreed but I think its overdue for a fun parkour match up

He's probably fighting Asura. Gods of destruction and all that, and potential for a better animated fight. Jean doesn't look good punching.

Guess they’re gonna end up doing Broly vs Hulk after all, which could be cool, I like Ewing’s devil stuff. Rooting for Asura

Is there like some kind of limit to Hulk coming back or is he truly immortal?

I mean, maybe something like Hakai could work. But regular killing just sends him to the Below Place and he’ll just pop up. He’s apparently always done this but just can’t remember

Attached: 56F291CE-0ABB-4893-AFEF-AC75956E25CC.jpg (640x1016, 89.56K)

If he’s going up against Broly (who doesn’t have hakai) then I guess Hulk wins if he literally can just come back after getting his ass stomped everytime

Keep in mind, aside from resurrection, Hulk himself has taken on blasts from Celestials and shit, and is pretty damn powerful when he goes all out

Which version was this?

I feel like she’s just got way more tricks since she’s got way more history than Beerus

>she’s got way more history than Beerus
And that’s the problem with using Beerus in a DB. He has done fucking nothing in his entire history outside of ONE fight in which he was holding back. We’ll probably never see his full power or what he’s truly capable of. Dude is literally only ever used for gag scenes

Obi wan. Can see a few moments 8n the future. More than enough to react at anything that Kakashi throw at him, making his speed almost irrelevant

As stupid as it sounds, one legends source makes blasters as fast as light.

As I was pointed out threads ago, Star Wars future vision is fucking useless as everything in Star Wars universe is predetermined. Meaning that even though he can see into the future, it would still come true because that's how the Star Wars universe works.

>Star seeds are the sailor moon equivalent of concepts
Nah not really. They're very clearly physical rather than metaphysical and not all beings have them.

I’m pretty sure Anakin never brought balance to the Force

He did though.

I hope he wins by chopping off Kakashi's hand and half of the legs only to save him later so the medics can replace them for mechanical parts in a reference to ep v.
I've gone full autismo and I don't care

III*

I'm leaning toward Obi-Wan due to Legends being stupid which brings him at least up to Kakashi's speed if not beyond and his precognition trumping Kakashi's muscle reading. It's a chess thing. Obi can plan several moves further than Kakashi.

Nothing beats weeb salt.

I know it won't happen, but I want him to fight the Ghost Busters.

Tekkaman Blade vs Rom
Robins vs TMNT
Mary Marvel vs Sailor Moon
DKR Batman vs Old Man Logan
Mazinger Z vs Getter Robo

It's like sports for lonely nerds. People get bummed out seeing their team take a pounding.

Obi wan precog is useless. Star Wars universe is as straight as an arrow. Everything happens because of the force. Everything is predetermined. Guess what's missing when they fight in a neutral space. No precog.

Ghostbusters rely too much on prep
Danny's too versatile and fast

I don't mind if they get shredded. I just think it could be a fun fight.

No user. Neutral universe means both their powers work.

>No user. Neutral universe means both their powers work.
Should only work to themselves. What happens when we have people that can only affect specific universes? Should they also affect the whole of the neutral universe. That's fucking stupid.

It’s why Genjutsu works on other people in Death Battle

>Obi Wan can see the future
>gets shot in the back by his clones
So which one is it

As stated. The force wields it to happen.

There was a galaxy wide disturbance in the force created by Sheev that allowed the Jedi to get shot in the back.

You have to create a neutral universe if you them to fight at all. Otherwise one goes "Lol chi/force doesn't exist here get lost loser."

>the force can be disturbed
So Obi Wan gets fooled by a genjutsu, got it

Except they didn't even hit him, they missed. He fell because his dinosaur-bird got spooked and lost it's grip.

So, the point is that he should have seen it coming

It’s closer to like if someone fucked up Chakra as a whole

A neutral universe doesn't mean everything should work. Like genjutsu for example shouldn't work because not everyone have chakra. So, precog also shouldn't work because the force isn't controlling every aspect of the neutral universe.

Isn't that what happened at the end of Naruto? I stopped reading the manga like 15 years ago

You can't fuck up chakra as a whole because chakra is inside someone and not an external power you pull from.

Yeah. It's not explicit in the films but everytime they talk about the force being disturbed they mean Palpatine cast a magic spell to fuck it up for them. This required years of prep work and slowly messing with the force behind the scenes. It's not something a ninja that just met the force five seconds ago can pull off.

That’s why I said “like”

Even then it was predestined to happen. The Force wills it.

Don't bother, that dude has been going on that derail for a while.

Ant-Man vs The Atom

>Stain vs Billy Butcher
>Accelerator vs Magneto
>Thrall vs Grimgor Ironhide
>Conan vs Tarzan
>Jean Grey vs Phoenix Ikki
>Jim Hammond vs Alan Scott
>Megas XLR (Coop) vs ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam(Kira Yamato)
>Yugo vs Aang
>Samurai Jack vs Guts
>Dave Strider vs Homura Akemi

We don’t know

But I hope it’s Galaxia, it’s time for some magical girls and a new franchise in general to make their appearance

It's not a bad match but it feels weird to have her show up before Sailor Moon. Though we had Booster show up before any LOSH members, so who knows.

Atom wins. Both can shrink and grow and both can shrink and grow their opponent, but Atom's method of shrinking and growing causes anyone no him under its effects to explode after two minutes unless they return to their original size. So Ray just has to run the clock long enough for Hank to go NANI? HIDEBUUUU!!!

Plus, Ray is sort of a crazy man who gets in fist fights with subatomic monsters for fun. He was more like the Earth-2 Atom than people give him credit for.

Attached: Atom and Clyde.jpg (975x1413, 379.18K)

I don’t know, that macroverse and microverse shit is good

>>Dave Strider vs Homura Akemi
I know dick and all about Homestuck, but doesn't Dave stomp because Homestuck power levels are batshit stupid?

>before any LOSH
Otto nobody outside of diehard capefags give a fucking damn about LOSH
At least Booster Gold had one of the best episodes of JLU and is a reoccuring character in Batman the Brave and the Bold and even if you wanna say he's too obscure, he was still the most thematic opponent for Cable when you really think about it

Homura gets some dumb shit too. Don't know if it's enough to beat Homestuck dumb shit, but her series has a few screeching harridans so I figure it can't be that uneven a fight. Besides, I want to set the research team through the double whammy of researching Homestuck and Madoka.

Give him a matchup, if you dare.

Attached: Lie Cheat Steal.png (400x565, 249.47K)

Hey, Otto, who should Stardust fight?

Lupin Gang vs Cooper Gang

Ray can also go into microverses. And he MIGHT have done it before Hank, I'm not sure who had microverses first between DC and Marvel. I know Ray was going into microverses by the time of Hawkman and the Atom, but Dr. Doom went to a microverse back in the early sixties.

The ultimate point though is that they can both use their powers to grow/shrink and grow/shrink the other, but only Ray's powers cause a death timer giving him a huge advantage.

Pic-related also makes Ray stomp unless they use the original defintion of the Marvel microverse seen in What-If where it's not one universe, its a series of universes you continually fall into as you cross each universe's planck limit.

I like this definition because it makes Micranauts really powerful and I'm a huge mark for Bill Mantlo stories.

It's not fair. They were a top-seller until DC decided to fuck their continuity harder than Hawkman.

VS Endevor from MHA in a custody battle.

Attached: The Atom Limit.jpg (968x1393, 354.49K)

Pym can literally grow beyond reality and won’t be bound to such simple physics

>Endevor in a custody battle
How can Endevor beat a ghost?

Have they said if DBX is gonna be weekly or bi-weekly? I'm hoping it's the former.

I kinda don't want to see Ghostbusters fight Danny Phantom because then I'm pretty sure Danny would win. Which would mean that Ghostbusters is bad and I couldn't like it anymore and also worse than Danny Phantom.
I mean, I like both don't get me wrong, but I definitely like ghostbusters more, and I'd have to have to stop liking and enjoying ghostbusters because they lost in deathbattle.

Congrats, you're the biggest autist in these threads

I don't understand, this is a Death Battle thread.
Isn't that what happens in these threads? My cartoons can beat up your cartoons, so my cartoons are better, right?

Dave doesn't get metanarration power like his brother at least.

Power levels don't indicate quality
For fucks sakes Butt Ugly Martians is large mountain to possibly higher
Suggsverse is a thing

YIIK is universe level

>Power levels don't indicate quality
Again, I'm confused. Death Battle thread, yes? So they do.

I'm sorry, I'm being facetious -Didn't mean to mislead you here.

Eddie VS Heart Disease

I'm not going to lie: I don't know what YIIK is.

Attached: So_long_gay_hedgehog_verbose_edition.jpg (400x533, 41.29K)

It was one of the most hated and memed on games of last year
Its everything wrong with indie RPGs

Sounds like I'm the lucky one then.

>most hated and memed on games of last year
By Zig Forums maybe, normal just don't care about it one way or the other

Dislike bar user
Dislike bar
There's a two hour long review on why its terrible
And its one of the nicer reviews as well

Superman.

Strange Visitors from Another World that completely upend the status quo. Both want to help mankind, but one is able to assimilate into humanity while the other can't. Both are cosmically powerful.

[/spoiler] Superman wins because Superman is smart enough to discover that Stardust's weakness is that local reality is so foreign to him that he's easily fooled by illusions. He can't tell when something is fake or not because its all incomprehensibly alien to him. [/spoiler]

Attached: 02-page (1).png (810x1268, 602.24K)

NOOO NOT THE GHOST OF LATINO HEAT

Overspace isn't going to help Pym much. It helped him against Creel because Creel's a simple brusier at heart and went AHHH COSMIC PEOPLE when he arrived. Ray's been inside of Darkseid's brain once.

Say Hank goes into Overspace. Ray can just go into DC's microverse that Orlando made which connects to eveywhere in the DC multiverse like a fungus. They both can reliably hide from each other, but being in contact with Ray YOU WA SHOCKs Hank and he wouldn't have any way to realize it until his two minutes are up. Even in Overspace Hank will still have agitated atoms primed to detonate.

I never said he would win.

Well I fucked that up.

Who would be a good opponent for El Hermano?

Coomsday, Doomsday’s coomer brother

Easily

Attached: 3FF9AC13-C110-4CDB-AE4C-1FD7293DAB35.png (600x446, 666.25K)

Mommy

Madara Uchiha and I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha.

Her fat footsteps can destroy the multiverse

I still wanna cuddle her

>Killin is a feeder
Uh, based?

Him.

Attached: 1588162123956.png (656x812, 495.38K)

Where the fuck is he from?

Dragon Ball GT episode 36

>The Force
>Working outside of Star Wars
LOL
I immediately know this fight will be bullshit.

Obi-Wan just becomes a Force Ghost and just waits for 60 years.

>Billy Butcher vs Stain vs Marshal Law
>Conan & Red Sonja vs Hercules & Xena
>Hellboy vs Devilman
>Sara Pezzini vs Ryuko Matoi
>Samurai Jack vs Roronoa Zoro

I do not approve of this fight as a fan of Star Wars and Naruto. For two reasons. One, blasters uses highly concentrated lightning as ammo. Since Kakashi can catch lightning, he can murder Obi-Wan Kenobi, a war hero on the run. Secondly, why a Jedi? They are cultured warriors that uses the force for self-defence and deterrent, not to mention, the science fiction personification of Roosevelt's Big Stick Policy! The reason for this fight is that the Force has powers of lightning that are exclusive to the Sith. A better opponent would be Darth Maul as he is a Sith Lord that returned to the dead and beat Obi-Wan and uses force lightning.

It's not like Doomsday can kill Juggs though given Cyttorak will always keep buffing him up
He definitely stomps 682, people think that lizard can adapt to universal threats when he barely has any offensive upgrades near that tier and has died several times along with getting cucked by acid

>>Giorno Giovanna vs Joker
The arrow isn't standard equipment.

He loses

I suggested a Kamen Rider vs Winx Club death battle. How long do I have to wait?

Not same user, in fact i don't know shit about persona or part 5 jojo, is the arrow only a temporary powerup? Cause that is the first time i heard of that.

We dont know if GE stayed as GER or if it reverted back, even if it revert,. Giorno still wins

That arrow belongs to Diavolo, it's not part of Giorno's standard equipment and he got it by luck only.

Maybe your grandchildren will see the episode one day.

Thats not What im saying. Ginoro already used the arrow. We dont know if GE stayed as GER. If it was permanent, he would start every fight with GER.

It doesn't matter wereas the powerups are permanent or not. They allow temporary power ups as long the characters can access them by their own means. See Gai going 8th gates, or Ichigo final Getsuga,

GER is only obtainable if Giorno has access to the stand arrow, but that arrow belongs to Diavolo, it only got to him because Polnarreff carried it over to where the main cast was.

What about the Kirby vs Buu fight?

Yeah, it's likely they'll just finagle a way for Gold Experience to go requiem during the fight, just like how Arsene will probably be replaced with Satanel mid fight.

I don't know, they're inconsistent as hell. But that's the shit I've been hammered all week everytime I asked why can't Kakashi go DMS in this fight. I'm just playing with the rules here.

This ruleset would also prevent Asura from going to his final form, it's fucking retarded.

Either be strong enough on your own or don’t fight

Composed characters from different continuities aren't being strong on their own though.

You’d think so but yes, if Asura has to relied on his friends to win like some gay ass aniime, let him go be gay somewhere else or get murdered.

That's pretty much the reason Beerus will have to fight a fight he can't win.

Asura would be doable for him, but if he can't go all out there's no point. They will throw Sailor Moon or Phoenix at Beerus and he will fooking lose, another defeat for Dragon Ball.

Whats Dragon ball record anyway

Pretty good actually
Vegeta won
18 won
Roshi won
Goku fucked up twice though, which makes them 3-2.

Hercule also won, if you count him.

Why wouldnt you count him?

Damn. Can't believe I forgot Hercule. That makes them 4-2 with a very good win.loss record.

>>Butcher vs Stain
Stain has power so i think he wins
>>Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers
Not even a match, jason wins
>>Jean Gray vs Phoenix Ikki
Ikki rapes jean after dying 45 times
>>Atrocitus vs Red Hulk
Hard one, gotta give to atrocitus
>>Dio vs Alucard
witch alucard?
>>Stan Smith vs Sterling Archer
no opinion because i dont know these two
>>Giorno Giovanna vs Joker
Giorno i guess
>>Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck
already been done
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxZ8qtdun0
>>Ghidorah vs Zetton
no idea about this one
>>Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain
Jon
>>Sailor Moon vs Cardcaptor Sakura
Now this is a matchup. i give it to sakura
>>Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs Axe Cop
Dont know then
>>Gandalf vs Dumbledore
Gandalf wins
>>Finn the Human vs Steven Universe
I choose dead
>>Asura vs Broly
What a fuck is this shit?
How the most op vidya character ever is against broly?
it should be broly vs hulk because both get stronger the angrier they get
>>Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer
Cole should win
>>X-23 vs Cassandra Cain
x23
>>Hellboy vs Devilman
Hellboy
>>Agent 47 vs The Spy
47 aways wins
>>Hiccup and Toothless vs Hiro and Baymax
I say hiccup
>>Madara vs Aizen
Not even a match.

could hulk recover from being throw at the sun?
l

>>>Dio vs Alucard
>witch alucard?
Im assuming from Hellsing

Dude, the sun is literally nuclear fusion that emits gamma rays, they just change when entering our atmosphere

Asura was powered by his own rage the problem was his previous core wasn't strong enought to contain it so he got a new one, pretty sure Death Battle would let him have it since that's how the setting works, if the complaint is "he didn't do it on his own" you could apply this to a ton of characters already present on DB

>>>Madara vs Aizen
>Not even a match.
Elaborate