JSA Storytime: Transformers

Good evening owls and robofuckers,

I think this is right

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-000.jpg (2015x3056, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Ah6yrGOz-Q?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=ktFvrEQKdjw
sciencealert.com/scientists-observe-epigenetic-memories-passed-down-for-14-generations-most-animal
youtube.com/watch?v=X4RuB3gT8t0
youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-001.jpg (1988x3056, 857.75K)

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-002.jpg (1988x3056, 217.31K)

Hello, Storyteller.

>back to Revolution
Oof. Well, let's hope the characters stop being dumb.

> and now, back to these fucking morons

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 548.74K)

fair warning the internet's being slightly shit for me tonight

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-004.jpg (1988x3056, 2.36M)

LOL, I do approve of speedy action in a comic, too

I may take another walkbreak tonight just heads up, this may get more common as it gets hotter, assuming I don't get to go back to fucking work

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-005.jpg (1988x3056, 2.02M)

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 2.09M)

>this page
Oh what fresh hell. Look, it is perfectly realistic for government types to do stupid shit for no reason, but it doesn't really make for a compelling narrative.

>movie being made about Megatron's heroic origins
This thread's sigil power...is mighty...

My work is fully re-opening on Monday and I'm honestly scared and disappointed, the nature of where I work makes it extremely likely the virus is going to spread very quickly there. This whole area just hasn't taken any of this seriously at all.

Is there a 3P figure for Bob?

We've fucked it up before though, Zubbolts!!!!

that sucks, Tex, all you can do is try to not be a vector yourself :(

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.97M)

That's fair.

>not wanting to work due to being concerned about your well being and the well being of others
No, fuck you and make us money, pay piggies! Compassion is for weak poor people. Now get back to work before we bring out the whips!

well you sure could re-edit that, lol

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

As a Euroanon it is completely and totally insane to me that the US just cut everyone a check for $1200 and left it at that. OTOH, the fact a bunch of states grouped up to sort their shit out when the federal government didn't is much better local/regional authority action than you would ever see in my country.

Unfortunately in a pandemic situation the level of response you can have is limited the actions of others. Are you in a high risk group?

Was reading about red invasive fire ants today for no real reason and

1) I really want to run a tabletop dungeon based on a RIFD nest
2) wow RIFD are fucking terrifying

Why is it always Monument Valley?

Hi, ST!

Remember when Marissa was the worst-written human woman? Good times.

it fucking sucks, lemme tell you.

You have no idea, they are creatures from hell, literally spawn of satan

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

I had at least two Canadian friends who got jobs various places in the US South and the first thing I said was "Congrats, did someone already tell you about the ants?"

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

>As a Euroanon it is completely and totally insane to me that the US just cut everyone a check for $1200 and left it at that.
The system is designed to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer. We're all functionally serfs here.

>last panel
Speaking of fake capitalism and fetishes, Final Fantasy VII. Holy shit, Scarlet. Scarlet is just a bundle of someone's fetishes. Whoever was in charge of here scenes was furiously beating it. Wow.

When I got to the parts about how they manipulate other creatures and how they just fucking destroy ecological diversity I was like "damn these are the things that are gonna take the earth from us"

we've all seen this hentai right

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

We really are fifty tiny countries in a coat.

I realitybend since early childhood I am proud of myself to have memed that into reality as well Megs should always be the main.

Good luck tex.
I'm the other user who bought asscreed:ody.
It's...fine? I might have a broken brain though because I managed to play Mafia 3 to completion

>The system is designed to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer. We're all functionally serfs here.
That's true of my country too, and we're also managing things pretty badly, but like... at least the govt here understood they had to cover everyone for a couple of months. I live pretty cheaply where I am and drastically cheaper than any big popular metro area in the US and $1200 wouldn't cover me fully for even a month.

This hentai is considered vanilla nowadays.
>tfw tentacles is a nostalgic fap

yeah, we're like a massively less functional Holy Roman Empire right now

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

I honestly want to visit the states pretty badly because there are so many beautiful parts to the country but yeah lmao you all seem fucking crazy, I don't think I could ever live there.

This kinda reminds me of the Daemonites. Maybe I'm just missing Wildcats....

As an Euroanon that was searching for a job before Corona came I wish that was me. 1200 are more than enough for a month for me, I could even buy a bot toy with this. But my government didn't give anybody anything aside from shop owners. I think it's the same for the other countries.

if those are fucking go-bots I may have to scream

I am a single hikkikomori in good health so I really have no worries about myself or my own situation, the problem for me is more that I'm in a job where I could infect hundreds of people per day, it's giving me fucking agita

I tend to prefer peaceful solutions to pests but fire ants need to be fucking oxygen bombed

I mean it's not like it's a terrible game, it's just so generic and avoids taking any risks at all. Like watching a Marvel movie, it's something you do to waste time and it does a good job of that but you won't remember it after you're done. Kassandra is an S-rank waifu though

>that one doujin about the tentacle sex shop

>$1200 wouldn't cover me fully for even a month.
Oh, it's not to cover us. It's so we spend money to get the economy rolling again.

I'm happy I chose her as the protagonist.

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 2M)

I live here and I desperately want to leave. Definitely visit, definitely do not move here permanently.

Hello, OP.

NGL, my coronamoney is getting banked so I can build a new PC this fall

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.01M)

Just take the measures you can to reduce your exposure and others' exposure to you, I guess )-:

Sorry to hear it, Tex, shitty situation to be in.

original marvel wraiths were more disturbing than generic looking aliens, I suppose it is one of those copyright issues

Except instead of Caesar, we got stuck with Caligula.

I had forgotten about that one. It was kinda wholesome.

Alexios can be played as a lovable himbo which is great but man Kass is just so charming and refreshing compared to other female protags in games

HRE, not RE

I guess we should be lucky enough to get a Maria Theresia?

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 2.08M)

They better get ready to send us a lot more checks then. Cause the economy will ground to a halt again pretty quick with that little amount .

I wanna play the Consentacle card game but it's not exactly the kind of thing you just bust out on someone.

How y'all feeling about Assassin's Creed: Viking edition?

>Consentacle card game
I know what I'm getting my fiancee for Christmas...

You've a dog again (and aren't walking for work) so do what you must.

This design doesn't get across "wraith" as well as 5he Marvel ones, but hey, Dinosaurs.

right now giving it the stinkeye for revisionist history on "uwu colonizing Viking Assassins" in general

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 2.26M)

Looked pretty cool from the trailer I saw.

This is what always baffles me to the point of anger. The shortsightedness of not realizing that you can't really make money if everyone is fucking dead! Greed is a degenerative goddamn mental illness, I swear.

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 2.04M)

Good guy Megatron movie?? Meaning good guy Megatron toys? My wallet weeps

Also Legion for everyone but me rn

So is Black Female President going to be a evil alien too

I love vikings but not sure if they will make me wanna play another AC game. Not a fan of open world stuff and billions hours of playtime.

That and the last two AssCree games, from the outside, feel like they may as well have just been a new franchise.

There is still a "modern" portion to the narrative right?

Can you explain a little more? What are they revising?

no, that would make her marginally cool

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

If you're not familiar with Beast Wars, there's a Transformer that turns into a GIGANTIC fire ant.

>Inferno wholeheartedly believes that he is an ant and that Megatron is his queen. Unlike many Predacons, he has no personal ambitions or future plans; everything he does is for the good of the colony and his queen. Luckily for Inferno, many of the tasks his queen assigns him involve burning things—and he likes burning things.

>Keeping with his ant mentality, Inferno has absolutely no regard for his own personal safety whatsoever. He is fanatically loyal to Megatron, and as such will use his heavy firepower and incredible strength full-on and take any task given of him, no matter how suicidal. And he'll do it laughing maniacally the entire time, for the glory of the colony.

Attached: inferno.webm (512x384, 2.51M)

Oh, and I do find myself more willing to make assholey decisions in it because of my time with Mafia 3.
You basically spend that game as a murder-hobo motivated only by violent revenge.
Incredibly repetitive as a game, but it had 10/10 presentation. Whoever decided to make the cutscenes look like a documentary deserved a raise. Linked is the end of the prologue for Mafia 3.
youtu.be/9Ah6yrGOz-Q?t=89

Looks neat and all, but like with Odyssey I wish they just made it an original IP. There's so much more you can do if you ditch the expectations an AC game has.
I imagine the actual game will be a bit more lighthearted like Odyssey and not quite as grimdark as the trailer.

I know nothing of Anglo or Nordic history like I do ancient Greek and Egyptian so I won't be able to judge this one on historical accuracy but to be fair they mostly gave up any pretense of that a long time ago and it's all history fanfiction now

It sure is another one.

There is no way that's gonna be good. Like, jeebus, I'm laughing at the idea already.

the take I saw was

> The trailer is beautiful, but sometimes Assassin's Creed is so fucking weird about its good guys and villains. The English as the evil Templars and the Vikings as the good guys who just wanna play with their adorable blond children who love England and haven't done anything wrong in their life? Not all Vikings were evil killing machines, and especially by the time the Danelaw was established things were a lot more complicated politically (which does seem to be the time period they're going for), but let's not pretend like Vikings were peaceful settlers who were completely unfairly maligned.

this may well not bear out, buuuut, there's a lot of revisionist "Vikings weren't so bad!" that's not false but taken to extremes

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 2.15M)

We don't even need to open up people are everywhere outside even with only supermarkets being open. It was only during the first two weeks or so that streets were almost empty and you only had like five people per subway waggon. Now nobody cares and half of the people walk around without mask despite them being obligatory and everybody comes near you especially women older than ~35 don't give a fuck for some reason.

Sure would be nice if there was some gameplay in this video game trailer. Not like it really matters, it's an AssCreed game, so it's going to be a moneygrubbing live service that grindy and shit on purpose to squeeze as much money out of you as possible.

>There is still a "modern" portion to the narrative right?
Yes, for some reason. Not even hardcore fans give a shit about the modern stuff anymore. They should just bite the bullet and set one in the present day and wrap that crap up already.

Is Thundercracker a Pokemon trainer now?

>There is still a "modern" portion to the narrative right?
Yes, but people don't really like it. Features someone called Layla Hassan.

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Loving all the politicians whose messages boil down to DIE FOR THE MARKET.

I played Expeditions: Vikings a couple years back and I honestly enjoyed it a ton, so I would rec if you're looking for stuff. It's a small studio isometric RPG though so if you don't like that kinda game obviously don't.

It just has some fun decisions to it. Like your rival for clan leadership is this brash stereotypical Viking cousin of yours, and you fight a duel and if he wins your friends will just knife him and cover it up because fuck that idiot leading the clan or if you play a female MC you can sleep with the dude the antagonists have holding Orkney to get him to move away his guards - but it's not like, particularly skeevy - he's just lonely and misses home and he wants to have dinner and flirt and go to bed with a woman he likes.

DIE FOR DARKSEID

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.84M)

Man this issue is a breath of fresh air if I'm being honest

Texas, you may have to move to the Western States Pact. They got hit hard enough to actually give a shit.

They absolutely are a new franchise. They've done a Fast and the Furious and just completely tonally changed up the game.

They look like fucked up monstrosities in the Rom Crossover, so I think it's actually more just this artist being kinda bad.

I.....I....we joke about it being a phallic symbol...

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

Oh, and he can FLY.

He's also the only stasis pod-born Beast Wars character whose pod properly landed. Every else's crashed, which sometimes led to repairable mental and physical damage to the Transformer inside. Inferno is crazy only because he happened to scan an ant as his beast mode.

Attached: inferno2.webm (512x384, 1.11M)

Of course there is. What a horrifying nightmare.

I'm gonna take a short walk, back in 30ish!

Attached: Transformers - Revolution 001-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

Pretty sure there’s an AssCreed where you’re an escaped slave turned pirate which is an amazing pitch but dunno if it’s good

Lol indeed.

Really gotta loved the armed "protesters" marching on government buildings demanding the right to die for the market.

And of course they're all white. They'd have already been slaughtered otherwise.

And that wraith was disguised as a female wasn't it?

I feel you, Thundy.

One thing I liked about is if you hew to your cultural values you will definitely not be making "nice" decisions, and that also applies if you choose to go completely over to the Scots or English kingdoms. There's a lot of least shitty options even if you're trying to be a good guy and some irresolveable religious disputes, in particular. The Scots do get a *bit* of a shiny happy pagan rep and the whole thing just throws period gender relations out the window and lets you freely play fem Viking or male Viking with no negative repercussions.

I think that's one of the 50 spin-off games

While Hasbro owns the IDEA of Dire Wraiths, Marvel owns their depiction of them. That's why the IDW Wraiths look different. Differences between artists can be attributing to their shapeshifting nature.

The series does have a lot of that, Odyssey bends over backwards to blow the Spartans a lot with their muh honor muh semper fi wank

They genuinely did wrap it up, basically soft rebooted it once with IV and again with Origins, and for both it took all of one game before it got convoluted and stupid again

Washington has been one of my longterm goals forever, man

>Thunder Boyfriend accidentally writing the wrong name in his script

Lol.

Black Flag is meant to be fun.

That's so dumb and I absolutely believe it.

I love the Vikings weren't so bad stuff because it's true they weren't the mindless warmongers they were always depicted as but I also think making them completely peace-loving is shit because the whole reason for everybody loving Vikings is that a lot of them raided and fought and burned down stuff all the time while philosophizing about which way of plundering would be more honorable.

Attached: aal7embceg621.jpg (587x414, 70.47K)

Based Thundercracker

point taken, art in this series have been from amazing to very cheap

Gotta appreciate how he flies with an ass rocket.

>Odyssey bends over backwards to blow the Spartans
Yeah, I've been willingly killing them way more than the athenians.
And I've gotten to the point where I have to help Mama help them now.

At least I can justify it by saying that I'm actually fighting kleion

Specifically, Hasbro owns everything depicted and described in the original ROM commercial.
youtube.com/watch?v=ktFvrEQKdjw

The artist keeps forgetting that he only has the left arm.

Thanks! I have played a bunch of viking or nordic stuff the last years but somehow missed that one it seems. The spoilers sound interesting.

Cute

Canada is pretty sweet on the vermin front, with winters making it hard on most pests. Until recently.

See you then!

Too fucking true.

Hey hey, Buster and Marissa are one of three freaking humans who aren't pro-"KILL ALL THE CYBERTRONIANS!" and Thundercracker was integrating with Human Society before it was cool.

President Lump, is Lump though.

The one where the president gets fucked by space lizards?

I always mix up those two(?) women with red hair. I thought this one was the other one (Scarlett I think).

>we're like a massively less functional Holy Roman Empire right now
Less internecine warfare supporting the massive mercenary industry, tho.

Give us time.

GAHT DAYM

>Secret Agent Man wants a pet insecticon

Bueno.

Scarlett works for the elite anti-terrorist group and is a bitch to everyone.
Marissa works for the elite anti-terrorist group and is a bitch to everyone but is tsundere for Thundercracker.

this is whole five words of difference, no excuse to confuse them now

I keep thinking about building a PC. I got a hujnbke bundle of photo software o know won't work well on my current laptop.

Megatron as queen is a nice concept.

There is a revisionist view of Vikings that plays up their fearsome reputation as religiously and ethnically motivated propaganda written by the priests who they robbed and the Saxons who's women they seduced.

But they were also definitely violently expansionist fight mans, especially the Normans. Like, I only just recently found out about the Italian Normans who went on to try and fucking conquer Byzantium too.

BW Megs is kind of different from G1/IDW Megs, though.

anyone read Northlanders? How were the vikings in that?

Yes, Thundercracker. Use the Sun as a garbage hole! Cleanse with fire!

... is this issue by the same writing team? Shit just got a lot wackier.

This is Itchy and Scratchy grade violence.

Bohemond is one of history's great Starscreams.

IMO the longer stories are hit-and-miss but a lot of the one-shots or 2-3 issues stories are quite good.

Hope you had a good time with it.

No Thundercracker. Never stop writing, it's your calling.
Just consider sci-fi as a genre, write what you know.

Wondered too, I like it a lot more than the earlier parts of that series and that Windblade issue dragged along as well somehow. I think TF always needs a bit of comedy to work properly. Most of the characters are too wacky to be the super serious good guys, it's one of the reasons why mtmte's team is ten times better than Optimus' team here. They are monotunous as shit, only Optimus and Arcee stick out.

That's a standalone expansion for Black Flag.
It's pretty short, but my copy bunged up and stopped loadig saves at one point.

>They are monotunous as shit, only Optimus and Arcee stick out.
Even then, you have a point. Arcee could do with some jokes.

Attached: 1578379376414.png (1163x1920, 776.95K)

Is it really Sci-Fi anymore when giant alien transforming robots, FTL travel, shapeshifting alien invaders, robot duplicates, and all sorts of other crazy Sci-Fi shit are now a factual thing that exists?

Consider, in this universe, Hard Sci-Fi novels would probably be viewed along the lines of the works of Jules Verne now, well made for their time, but utterly quaint to modern understanding.

I debated whether or not I should include the alien in the background.

Attached: MarissaProbably.jpg (609x277, 99.75K)

I'm actually looking forward to this dweeb

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-000.jpg (2014x3056, 1.57M)

Yes this is the type of humor that would fit her, I want this.
Where was it even said that she is Galva's sister by the way? Anons talked about this but if it happened in RiD I must have missed it. It was probably during the first series of IDW.

Yay! The only likable human is back!

Welcome back!

Nah, they aren't siblings. They're merely like-minded combat junkies.

I unironically like Action Man and X. He is fun to watch and I like female villains that aren't the generic slutty femme fatale type, nothing against them, but the trope with them as villain is a bit overused.

I bet the erotic fiction in this universe just got a lot more interesting

>Yes this is the type of humor that would fit her, I want this.
It would be piss easy to merge her traditional maternal caretaker persona with this version edginess. Honestly surprised they haven't done that.

>Where was it even said that she is Galva's sister by the way?
I was wondering that too.

>Nah, they aren't siblings. They're merely like-minded combat junkies.
No, they definitely are retconned to be siblings, I don't remember when though... it might have been during the whole Dead Universe thing?

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-001.jpg (1988x3056, 803.85K)

I think that's your First Mate in Black Flag. And honestly, while I like the protagonist of that, he'd be a much cooler one.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-002.jpg (1988x3056, 2.69M)

Can't believe I am saying this but I feel like those stories would profit a lot from having Prowl in them. Glad he is happy cleaning and rubbing cogs with his friends right now though, maybe that will make him a better person.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Oh fuck they are back!
I was a bit behind btw and couldn't comment on this live but I didn't know Bryce was male until the very end when they talked about him and said "he".

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-004.jpg (1988x3056, 2.12M)

I keep meaning to play Black Flag. I got it for free years ago. I'm watching Black Sails right now, and that show is cool. Same period as the game too.

I wish we still had bikini issues

And I wish IDW did them for Transformers

I wouldn't mind Dr X being a bit more slutty to Ian.

>I wish we still had bikini issues
Why? you can just go look at porn. Hell, you can look up fanart of characters in swimwear, if that's what you want.

Would need some banana hammocks

I was genuinely disappointed by Hasbro never doing a Rhino-coloured burgundy Optimus Prime during the various movie lines with their long nose Optimuses.

walk was good, saw a dude out running with this tiny Yorkie somehow keeping up with him

I want the sexy Rodimus doujin

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-005.jpg (1988x3056, 2.17M)

Spike, you suck, you do not get to get in the robot

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

>bikini
>transformers
??? With Shockwave and Prowl or what? Most bots are flat as fuck.

Attached: ELrRAxsUcAEVtNQ.jpg (750x675, 102.49K)

What kind of swimsuit would each bot wear? Can see Ultra Magnus in some 19th century frilly number while Rodimus has an ultra-sheer high cut.

>Masturbating to bikini issues

You'll never understand

Flamewar is the standard of Bikini Transformers.

Whirl in the Borat

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 2.32M)

AKSHALLY the basic bot bodytype has pretty big tits but you're right in that only a few like Whirl or Soundwave are really packing.

not quite as good as YOU JUST RENTED A JET SKI TO THE PUNISHER

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

Did she even appear in idw1? I like her in idw2. Best girl so far IMO.

As usanon, we just place a stupidly, stupidly high value on independence (or at least those in power right now) and distrust big gov. Maybe it'll change in the future but who knows.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-009.jpg (1988x3056, 2.06M)

I have Network on in the background, and fucking hell, how did so many assholes convert to the cult of Ned Beatty's character?

Ew. Roger Moore.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

>Roger Moore
You wanted to be the prick Bond? The fuck, Ian?

why don't you just watch transformers cartoons? Hell, you can just look up fanart of characters in different settings, if that's what you want.

well *I* want to see Optimus in a swimsuit

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.97M)

That retort doesn't even make sense. Why do you need an entire issue dedicated to showing characters in swimwear? What is the point of that?

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-012.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

UM would rather observe stuff and not participate because rules.
I never understood this strange anti-gov/state-is-weak meme, a lot of Americans I talk to always believe the most insignificant shit could somehow cause a total societal collapse in a matter of weeks.
>few new immigrants
Collapse! Civil war soon!
>Corona
Collapse! Civil war soon!
>someone farts
Collapse! Civil war soon millions will die!

Attached: 3266727.jpg (800x900, 329.02K)

because it's hot, Cranky

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.66M)

Ian is rapidly becoming my favorite human in IDW1.

wait, this is adorable

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

That's what the porn is for!

dying, send help

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.86M)

Attached: Twitter threads.jpg (361x353, 46.49K)

Can't wait for the onsen episode. I know at least one of them would somehow manage to drown.

I'm honestly amazed the writer can actually write a likable human.

>Tags: BDSM, May-November, Age Gap, Size Gap, DILF

Rodimus. And Tailgate. And Swerve.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.74M)

Fuck is it true that Kup will be kill in a stupid crossover that isn't even good?
He is really good at writing AM. I think he has a problem to work with the setting Earth TF is giving him.

Finally

Been waiting months for this

Its just distrust in the gov and a huge, huge belief that everything we "earned" in life came from our own blood, sweat, and tears.

It also doesn't help that bigger government gets associated with Cuba and any other failed state you can think of that calls itself socialist. We're just a nation of extremes.

ILU user

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

Everything I read about that crossover sounds awful, but I in general really don't like magic vs. technology stuff.

>MGS

People have been, accurately, saying that Joe needed to embrace Metal Gear Solid for years.

Yes, and even though OP is spoiled on that cause she already posted the Requiem of the Wreckers issue I appreciate you putting that in spoilers just in case

I was thinking of two of them when I tried to imagine who it would be I am amazed we both thought of Rodimus and Tailgate. Guess their two/four babysitters would have a lot of work even then. I mean Magnus/Megatron and Cyclonus/Whirl.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-018.jpg (1988x3056, 2.08M)

Genuine Spoiler: It's Shockwave's fault.

>tfw weeb who doesn't understand eechi
No, seriously, the porn is right there.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 2.22M)

Everything that ever went wrong is always the fault of one of the big five problem makers.

Megatron is entirely the type to stand by the water and watch Rodimus drown.

Oh no this is great.

Those people are Doomsday Preppers who actually get hard about the idea of civilization collapsing and finally getting to shoot people indescrimenently and show off how much of manly man don't need no gubmint they are.

Fuck nigga this is really cute all of a sudden where has this been the whole time

Megatron and Ultra Magnus both just pointing to the NO SWIMMING sign as Rodimus is pursued by mecha-sharks.

Is it finally happening?

Attached: ore-13 can't melt steel beams!.jpg (684x455, 169.21K)

That would be hilarious. And now that you say that I see it happening. At least mid-mtmte's Megs. The Megs at the very end came of as kinda depressed and tired to me.

Attached: tumblr_oyygt7aZXz1w1tftxo1_500.jpg (432x597, 42.42K)

Like a Kup chained up in a tropical mid Pacific sex dungeon?

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.84M)

Or Windblade being felt up by an Evil Alien Domme!

I can imagine Megatron in a old timey one piece mens swimsuit though

Fuck I want a happy end with him and Kup being best friends and also guy and grandpa at the same time.

I do kind of love that everyone in the GI Joe base just screams at each other all the time.

Attached: tumblr_onlhiusATs1u8qtuxo1_1280.jpg (794x1123, 219.31K)

If you want an idea of how dumb the modern story still holds down the actual games themselves, the start of every page regarding a quest in AssCreed: Ody is
>[QUEST NAME] was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5.

This is why Bumblebee is the best of the movies.

I need this.

Attached: robots_in_lingerie_february_by_morgenty_d5u7j0x-fullview.jpg (533x800, 62.86K)

They just gotta own that they fucked their metaplot and drop it.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Where the hell did this crackship come from?

I legitimately need you to stop now.

Genetic memory is not a thing, and it's the most obnoxious shit ever that the entire series is predicated on the concept.

I looked at this and thought it was Chromia and Windblade but then I realized Chromia was actually Blurr and I looked up and saw that the other girl is Starscream.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

Killing Desmond was a Mistake.

He was genuinely the connective glue between the games, and the weird Immortal Sage nonsense from IV was not a good replacement.

Attached: Action Man - Revolution 001-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

It's probably the two-characters-hating-each-other trope and since everybody hates Starscream and Starscream hates everybody you can pair him up with anybot, I even saw Overlord and I am somewhat sure they never talked to each other in four million years of life unless Overlord bullied him too once.

lemme stretch a bit, brb with another issue

>Genetic memory is not a thing
Lots of fictitious premises are not things in real life. Just imagine how dull fiction would be if people kept their premises to things that could only happen in real fucking life.

Salmon, stop being a cunt.

>Don't miss the exploits of Action Man, Mayday, and Kup, and more in Revolutionaries #1, this December!
Yeah, nah. I'm good, thanks.

>Genetic memory is not a thing

Neither are giant space robots with electric souls that turn into cars. You don't seem to be shitting on these comics.

Don't care. There's science fiction, and then there's taking the fucking piss. DNA molecules don't have neurons to store memories.

Heck, isn't genetic memory only a thing in the AssCreed Universe because of Secret Society Aliens?

>Don't care. There's science fiction, and then there's taking the fucking piss.
Well. I guess, being that there are ANCIENT ALIENS in the AC Universe, it must be some variety of Science Fiction.

ugh, some days little things are like "so much woooork"

Attached: Revolution 004-000.jpg (1988x3056, 2.37M)

Citing 'lolaliens' doesn't justify nonsense. You telling me the aliens have neurons on their DNA? That's bullshit and you know it.

Is that a Tradd Moore cover?

are you fuckers ready for NINJAS?

Attached: Revolution 004-001.jpg (3976x3056, 2.32M)

Hmm, I usually dig Tradd Moore, but I’m not really feeling this cover.

No. I'm telling you it's Fiction. It's not Real. Genes, Aliens and Neurons can work however the fuck they're written to work. Because it's all imaginary. When AssCreed starts claiming to be a down to earth documentary about how memory works, then I'll start worrying, until then, blow me.

>You telling me the aliens have neurons on their DNA?
literally.

the coloring isn't doing him any favors

Attached: Revolution 004-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.98M)

What, Snakeyes' tactical breakdancing isn't doing anything for ya?

How do you think I stayed alive this long?

Attached: Revolution 004-003.jpg (1988x3056, 2.43M)

Fiction does not have a free pass to be stupid.

Just one more reason why Assassin's Creed is fucking garbage then.

No. I wanna go back to Action Man and Kup. Those two have chemistry, and if there's one thing this book has been severely lacking, it's characters who stand out as entertaining.

>Fiction does not have a free pass to be stupid.
Good thing Non-Realism does not necessarily imply stupidity.

sorry we have to have some ninjas first

Attached: Revolution 004-004.jpg (1988x3056, 2.24M)

Attached: cranky throws a fit.jpg (849x929, 278.96K)

Leave it to the weeb to find the weeb TF.

Attached: Revolution 004-005.jpg (1988x3056, 2.35M)

The implication that genes store memory IS pretty fucking stupid, yes.

>some characters don't hate each other
>So charming!
Either this book has worn you down, or you have no standards.

I bet Snake Eyes has such a weeboner looking up at Windblade's giant robot samurai ass.

Attached: Revolution 004-006.jpg (1988x3056, 2.4M)

Your assertion is a meaningless attack ad hominem and it is not worth continuing this discussion with you. Good Evening.

Back to Nightmare Face Windy, I see.

Attached: Revolution 004-007.jpg (1988x3056, 2.5M)

I thought genetic memory was an actual legit thing. Like some animals have instinctive reactions from birth?

The fuck is with this artist and making Windblade's face so horrible?

>The implication that genes store memory IS pretty fucking stupid, yes.
Why? I'm no biological expert so I'm willing to roll with it if the setting calls for it.

The 8-issue Revolutionaries miniseries is all about Action Man and Kup, joined by Ayana Jones (Marissa's sidekick) fully embracing a G.I. Joe codename and costume, and Blackrock.

>The implication that genes store memory IS pretty fucking stupid, yes.
still it is something that in theory can happen to some level, just..fucking use google, man
like from all scientific impossibilities in this comic alone you choose to be extra salty over this particular one?it even matters?

I don't think anything here will come close to the bar fight in the Tom Scioli book but I do really like that Snake Eyes brought a katana and some ninja stars to a giant robot fight.

Kids, stop slapfighting about AC until I get into it enough to fight with you

Attached: Revolution 004-008.jpg (1988x3056, 2.43M)

>still it is something that in theory can happen to some level
It can't. But that inability is entirely meaningless to the realm of fiction. Because it's Fiction. You can't put Memories into genes, but doing so allows the AssCreed Crew to have a simple way of looking at the past without the absolute logical boondoggle Time Travel would create.

Attached: Revolution 004-009.jpg (1988x3056, 2.04M)

Sounds good. We gonna read that at any point?

Yeah, but he went alone. That's a huge stat buff for a ninja. He's practically a demi-god as long as another ninja doesn't team up with him.

ALWAYS.

Honestly, let the AC go into time travel. I've yet to see fiction deliver on the absolute clusterfuck potential of time travel war.

oh, eldritch rapemonsters, right

Attached: Revolution 004-010.jpg (1988x3056, 2.75M)

It's not. It's fucking nonsense.

That's because you have no standards, and are willing to just mindlessly consume any dumbass thing a writer throws at you.

>in theory
What drunken moron who dares call themselves a scientist made that claim?

And yes, that point does piss me off because it's the entire premise of the series and it makes no sense.

it is called epigenic memories, AC over exagerated, nobody cares, you play it to kill people in cool ways,people would buy it even if it had no memory, space time dildo bongo pot smoking shenanigans

Attached: Revolution 004-011.jpg (1988x3056, 2.36M)

Fine we'll go back to Doctor Who

>My People moved according to the original Timeline
>Original Timeline
Speaking of logical boondoggles caused by Time Travel, we may need to batten down.

God Cranky please STFU already.

>The implication that genes store memory IS pretty fucking stupid, yes

Most of the memories being relived come from people who had close contact with incredibly powerful alien technology.
It's no less ludicrous than the Matrix of Leadership.

Attached: Revolution 004-012.jpg (1988x3056, 2.5M)

Nah, that was timeline in the sense of a plan.
The temporal fuckery comes later/earlier.

>Axiom. Biomagicmechanical Hybrid.
>biomagicmechanical
... Just, fuck off.

WELL

Attached: Revolution 004-013.jpg (1988x3056, 2.96M)

>What drunken moron who dares call themselves a scientist made that claim?
for fuck sake you have fucking google or not?
sciencealert.com/scientists-observe-epigenetic-memories-passed-down-for-14-generations-most-animal
I swear to god, people claim to love scientific accuracy but can't google

I do have to say that Cranky getting pissy puts me in the mood for some recommendations.

They shoulda sent Vin Diesel.

I dunno, I kind of like the little Period Piece/Stealth Game Niche the premise allows for.
You could pitch pretty much any historical setting with it. WW1, Mesozoic Era, French Revolution, Vietnam/Cambodian War, Canadian Civil War of 2028. Just find someone who's related to a person who was around right time and place then, put them in the weird computer thing and there you are.

Attached: Revolution 004-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.87M)

N O P E

I'm currently reading Rogue Trooper and The 1973 run of the Shadow.

Oh yes, this will turn out just fine. Morons.

The Matrix is a device specifically designed for that purpose. The Primes don't have it in their fucking genes.

And before you start, yes, CNA is really stupid too.

Attached: Revolution 004-015.jpg (1988x3056, 2.88M)

The Name of the Wind is primo shit.

They actually don't even do the thing with them being related anymore, you just need a sample of the person's DNA (that term being used very loosely since they seem to be able to obtain DNA off anything the person breathed within three meters of even 5000 years later)

Attached: Revolution 004-016.jpg (3181x2445, 3.74M)

just say it is MAGIC already

What are the tiny people planing on doing here exactly? Why are they even getting ready to fight? Last we saw, they couldn't understand anyone and didn't know what the hell was going on.

>This ends now.
Oh, if only.

>They actually don't even do the thing with them being related anymore
Yeah they do. The infamous hetcon from the Odyssey DLC was done just so this dumbass plot could continue.

bah, he'll never finish it even though he sold it on the grounds that it was already done

Attached: Revolution 004-017.jpg (1988x3056, 2.79M)

The enemy of my frenemy...

Aw, but that misses out on the family aspect. It was sweet seeing Desmond grow into a full fledged Assassin Altair could be proud of.

Don't you dare hurt me with the truth like that!

I got burned by Melanie Rawn, I trust no one!!!

Attached: Revolution 004-018.jpg (1988x3056, 2.69M)

Seriously Matt...buy a clue already.

It's interesting you say that since in Odyssey they basically say it's based on ancient alien "indistinguishable from magic" tech.

That wasn't for the genetic memory thing, it's because the assassins are descendants of ancient alien equivalents of Adam and Eve which is why they have magic eagle eye detective vision, so they had to explain how that bloodline could continue and eventually lead to Bayek et all

Attached: Revolution 004-019.jpg (1988x3056, 2.33M)

LOL

Attached: Revolution 004-020.jpg (1988x3056, 3.29M)

Sudden flashbacks to the Monty Python rabbit.

Oh hey, the first reference to any actual 'revolution' of any sort in this stupid event...

Annnd it's a stupid battlecry that makes no sense and is completely disposable. Of course.

Attached: Revolution 004-021.jpg (1988x3056, 2.23M)

>Miles was a human all along
Well, can't say I was expecting that.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4RuB3gT8t0

Yeah...that tech will be a real threat...

To fight alien robots, you deal with alien saten.

Yea this is just going beyond chaotic stupid that can't be explained.

and now, profiles

Attached: Revolution 004-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

OH GOD, HE'S RODIMUS' EVIL TWIN! TAKE TO YOUR HEELS!

well, making a fighter jet moth balled in the 80's operational again in less than six months is as crazy as having the memories you forefather had

They keep an F-14 loaded with its full armament hanging on a ceiling?

This is sheer lunacy.

don't you?

Attached: Revolution 004-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.48M)

TEMPORAL COLD WAR INTENSIFIES

all americans have one

Attached: Revolution 004-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

OH GOD NO
dont bring Star trek into it, my brain will explode

In Texas we can pick them up at the gas station

Attached: Revolution 004-025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Revolution 004-026.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Revolution 004-027.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

THANKS FOR READING

Attached: Revolution 004-028.jpg (1988x3056, 579.74K)

This is just a poster they're trying to pass off as a comic book page!

Thanks, ST! See you next time!

That was a joke for the old timers.

Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

So in conclusion, fuck Assassin's Creed, eechi makes no sense. Thank goodness we're almost done with this event. Again, it's not the absolute worst, but it's a hot mess.

Okay, I'm at the 'what the fuck is even going on' stage of reading.

Thanks for posting the Kup Action man story

But I like public nudity

>no BACK TOMORROW
>no BACK NEXT WEEK
youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI

Thanks for running OP.

This was not a Silent Interlude.

Least accurate title in a while.

Are they unironically trying to set up thundercracker/marissa?

We already had a teen girl and her boyfriend the police car, why not a woman and her boyfriend the fighter jet?

Damn my dad, I missed it. Thanks OP!

>we went from based Starscream political drama to 100% Earth shit

I miss these two niggas like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1587780681492.jpg (1866x2210, 1008.18K)

It's nice that you summarize your bad takes at the end of every thread.

oh, back tomorrow, I'm not going anywhere

Attached: vdsvevtgh.jpg (1280x720, 110.85K)

Based, although I dont like AC

Thank you for the storytime!

Attached: nfo2l4R53U1rg8xrso1.jpg (1099x360, 105.33K)

Best pair of niggas.

I don't like AC either, I just think it's dumb to complain about "realism" in science fiction that is never pretending to be realistic.

Phew!

you have picked the most pedantic of hills to die on.

>waffleprint groundswell
Tradd Moore confirmed

As always many thanks ST.

Cute.

whew, what a view!

Alas, if only if that shot were part of the TAOO tie-in instead of the main book...

Seriously though, Windblade is super off-model in that shot, her wings aren't even pointing out of her back in the right direction. It's pedantic, I know, but c'mon, how's the poor girl meant to lie down if her wings stick out at that angle? She'd be stuck at like a 45 degree angle.

And it's nice to have those takes validated by limp-wristed retorts. Go ahead, explain ecchi/fanservice, and why one one shouldn't just look at porn. I'll wait.

It's not a matter of realism. The concept of genetic memory is like claiming that the color blue tastes like orange soda. It's nonsensical gibberish.

btw, here's more TF art from the sexy bondage Windblade issue artist

Attached: transmutate.png (1154x1439, 2.94M)

Attached: BlackarachniaTheCoolDominatrix01.jpg (275x732, 49.92K)

Along with sexy, he also does CUTE

Attached: PrimeSaritheCoolHuggies01.jpg (296x313, 22.54K)

Ah, yes, the redeeming quality of Beast Wars Uprising. Good to see that the girl with boobplate for her boobplate is still remembered.

Attached: images (1).jpg (574x534, 51.91K)

Attached: 1585928206978.jpg (970x416, 91.66K)

Attached: JourneysEnd_StarSaberKillsMirage.jpg (801x623, 242.87K)