What should be done with this filthy Skrull?

What should be done with this filthy Skrull?

Attached: 1gcdbl.jpg (940x1444, 430.01K)

Attached: 1447616763772.png (440x909, 289.35K)

They already know the invasion is coming, they can intercept it with enough firepower to dust them out of history and then they can still kill the kidnapping defector. Even torture her.

Attached: Carol watch it die.jpg (1280x1980, 989.2K)

Attached: Carol standard Skrull procedure.jpg (1773x709, 922.32K)

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0219_Tony_Stark_Professional_Asshole.jpg (1000x3857, 433.57K)

Is that in character for Tony?

Attached: skrull-nat-fixed.jpg (1000x3857, 1.07M)

I just have one question: do Skrulls have stds?

Send her back then blow it up.

What happens next

The reason Norman Osborn wrested control of SHIELD from him was largely because of Secret Invasion, an event about Skrulls invading earth. Think he's been kidnapped by Skrulls once or twice too. He's also pretty damn skeptical and set in his ways, though not an out and out bigot. At least not intentionally.

>you can't even be "bigoted" against aliens anymore
FUCK XENOS!

Brother.
Bring me the Heavy Flamer.

Why does Carol have such a murderboner?
Is it the Kree genes?

Also an understandable bias against shapeshifters. You can thank Mystique for that.
You two might be in the wrong board.

Attached: 1485688284028.png (610x573, 519.01K)

Hypnotize it into thinking it's a bat and eat it.

>n-no, Zig Forums is l-love
Fuck you, you nonce. Go get impaled by xenocock if you love them so much.

Attached: 1515868083362.png (500x516, 109.33K)

You would think that people would know Skrulls are trained in emotional manipulation.

So are the people who make these comics.

They're also perfectly capable of genuine grief and terror. Shit man, the moment when Super-Skrull learned about the destruction of the Skrull Homeworld was a fucking gutpunch.

Source?

reverse searching says it's The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2 (2015)

I actually love this page. It's a bit schmaltzy, but Squirrel Girl is one of the few series that doesn't portray Tony as a dickhead or quipping jerk.

Here it's Tony's realism versus Doreen's idealism and even though Tony is objectively right, I still sympathize with SG.

Why don't they have a 'Foreign Legion' where you can earn citizenship by performing dangerous combat duties for Earth?

Also: I always liked the Skrulls better than the Kree, partly because their women are hot.

Attached: Skrull women.jpg (2415x1908, 1.59M)

For the real Tony, yes.

So much better.

Not sure but it ends with her as a helpless prisoner in a SHIELD cell. Skrulls are really bad with humans and Tony - at the time this was made - was still an Extremis-enhanced posthuman.

while this artist is definitely better overall compared to Erica Henderson, I do feel there's just something off in how she draws Doreen that makes me like their tenure on USG less than I should

>I actually love this page. It's a bit schmaltzy, but Squirrel Girl is one of the few series that doesn't portray Tony as a dickhead or quipping jerk.
>Here it's Tony's realism versus Doreen's idealism and even though Tony is objectively right, I still sympathize with SG.
honestly they should have Doreen become part of Tony's supporting cast over in Iron Man once all this stuff with Outlawed and Iron Man 2020 gets resolved, she'd be great at being Tony's moral center

>Why does Carol have such a murderboner?
>Is it the Kree genes?

Yes.

But that could make you really sick. That was the whole basis of 'Skrull Kill Krew'. Eating Skrull flesh can cause a dise-

Ohh.

And that they suck at it.

...Then again, Kree women are also hot.

Was Tony fresh off the beach or something?

I kinda side with Tony he’s sick of dealing with Skrull shit

i remember when carol fought superskrull in a marvel team up written by claremont. her hateboner for skrulls was so hard she could barely think.
also, i remember reading brian reeds run where he had Cru reveal the brood had turned carol into a killing machine and a monster
also, she basically had spy-assassin training in the airforce
then there's the whole rogue sucking out her emotions, 5 types of ptsd, alcoholism

she never had a chance

kree women are just regular women but sometimes blue
well, aside from some of them having psychic date rape powers like Una-Rogg

Going for the gordon method I see

Most of them do unless they undergo psychic surgery - a female circumcision analog, of course. Una had the extra-powerful power that kills a man if she uses it.

Carol never underwent that surgery. Just throwing that out there.