Clone Wars

4 hours until new episode.
Any predictions about episode 11 or 12?

Attached: images (3).jpg (184x273, 18.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_47yG4OGYo
mega.nz/#F!cC5WySiY!H-0HGIilKe1l3mbjnSOaxg
mega.nz/#F!9cxGiKLa!OJOrDwHbhaMSjUsXi2kA_g
mega.nz/folder/2ZMWiKJZ#O68Iljj7lT2fdFWUt-Cndw
mega.nz/folder/MsABgAwS#3KxCwhHnaM55zLi6D5TaIQ
mega.nz/folder/VAxRTRwC#lc8GrZjwW32yUZ2htFTkaQ
mega.nz/file/Bh81BKQA#J3QMe14UPW6hYL0DEd0c_QekYwfn9FIqbbk53DrbXhM
old.vocaroo.com/i/s0fv1xC2JxGF
twitter.com/mutatxon/status/1256140783293304832
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Errant_Venture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will be kino
Might get some discussion for once given those general guys are here again

We already got spoilers

allegedly.

We know that order 66 happens, but thats about it, unless your talking about something getting leaked recently.

Attached: 1fhl9q400sv41.png (361x642, 331.59K)

Yeah, thats based.

will there be a stream?

Order 66 happens. Maul and Ahsoka work together to escape.

housevizsla on cytube at about 3am

thanks fampai

I doubt they're real. None of the other episodes leaked early, and the best we have is educated guesses from existing media.

order 66 happened
Rex, Ahsoka and Maul survive

Attached: Crime Boss Darth Maul.png (988x1400, 1.38M)

What's the latest google drive script? I have 1.7.0 and it still isn't playing.

cytu.

be/js/cytube-google-drive.user.js?v=1.1

that should be the latest one. you might try clearing cookies or something.

it shouldn't matter for the stream though tonight tho, usually is done via a streaming site, not google drive. that's just used for hosting after

>supporting piracy
Kys

Commander Kino, the time has come. Exekino Order Kino-Kino.

Ahsoka Tano was a good friend

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fwifx50.mp3].jpg (900x663, 49.03K)

I still don't think we're gonna see Order 66 from any other Jedi's perspective. It's just gonna be Ahsoka feeling it in the force

Attached: Aayla Secura.jpg (425x296, 49.65K)

We are going to see clones struggle to resist the order.

Attached: Maul DF.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I just want my boy Greivous to be an intimidating and serious threat again

Do we really need spoilers to know whats going to happen? Did anyone watching Obi-wan and Anikin fight go "Oh, man I wonder if Anakin is going to win?"

Not gonna happen sorry, he went died how he lived, like a bitch.

I think Old-Ben had alzheimer, he forgot a lot of shit, and said stuff like he was trained by Yoda

But everyone was trained by yoda when they where a youngling
>t. Wookepedia pedo

7 Mins

Episode should be up anytime now

though they've been going up a few minutes late for the recent couple so it might be a few

but we'll be streaming here

Attached: Stream NOW.webm (1280x548, 2.88M)

The square is there but not the show...gonna be late

yup

Fuck you ben

come the fuck on disney

Its up nigga, at the top get 9n that shit!!!!!

Well that fucking sucked, "Never betrayed my Jedi My ASS." I can't believe how badly they fucked up one simple thing

mega where

Mega who

Give it time. It's been around half an hour since it was released.

I hope not too many clones dies. Please Rex don’t kill your own brothers just to save some stupid orange bitch. Maul better be easy on the clones.

Where's the Mega?

In my ear.

Pull it out then you cosmic disappointment.

he was a good friend

Show some proper respect before asking for something, you insolent cretin ape.

>killing 3 of your own brothers just to save some bratty orange bitch
Rex, I’m disappointed. Once a slave, always a slave.

I deeply apologise my friend, a great rage fell upon me at my inability to view the entertainment that I so enjoy.

I forgive you, user. Hence I take my words back. It seems I lost...the Mega.

>I learned from the best.
>Including you.

Fuck off, Ahsoka.

What is it with people holding back this particular mega? They didn't for the other ones.

Hisoka Tano

Literally burned down a village of innocents before asking the Republic for help

I really liked this one. When's ep 12 coming out?

mega?

Next week, user.
One episode a week.

and slapped Ahsoka's ass without consent!

>mfw Ahsoka sensed Anakin's fuck up when Obi-Wan didn't

Oh, Filoni.

Attached: the fuck did you just say.png (608x456, 377.88K)

Monday because muh May the 4th

it comes out on Monday because May the Fourth

And yet she's still surprised almost 20 years after when she finds out Vader is Anakin

to be entirely fair, Obi-Wan was right in the middle of a battle

I guess Ahsoka and Anakin's bond is stronger than his with Obi Wan now lol

Obi-wan failed him as a teacher and a friend so it makes sense I guess.

Why didn't they redub the movie lines? They did back during the Mortis arc so why not here?

Attached: 1577138607927.jpg (900x720, 428.45K)

Man, Ahsoka is unkillable. The amount of blaster fire she had on her killed Jedi Masters across the galaxy. I know she had to live, but make it a bit more plausible. Like in her Framed arc when half of Coruscant is shooting stun blasts at her and they're all missing.

>tfw range banned from sharing screenshots
Anyone else got this?

Palpatine’s VA is dead so...yeah, They at least dubbed over Anakin’s “What have I done...”

She was almost killed at one point near the end.

Hayden's angry/conflicted voice is better than Matt's.

it was weird they dubbed over "What have I done" but not the rest of it

They have Sam, why couldn't he do it? And Mace had a speaking role literally five minutes prior

Was that Chopper amongst the droids? Had the same voice, body, arm things, an antenna. Only difference were the head and colors.

They didn't though.

Attached: blend-2020-05-01-12h22m02s634.png (1920x1080, 973.47K)

Nah, Chopper was found on a wreck by Hera during the Ryloth campaign. Probably just a similar model.

Both Matt and Hayden are listed there, blind user

The only voiceline Matt had this episode was
"What have I done?"

I forgot about the "what have i done" bit. My bad.

Press F.

Attached: 1587160998785.jpg (1480x687, 668.32K)

Yep Filoni

F
the lord had bigger plans for him

>make a new model
>literally only use it for the opening narration
Siege of Mandalore has been pretty good but the season as a whole has just been endless wasted potential

Really would have liked to have seen how he kidnapped Sheev.

Watch Gendy Wars.
The abduction scene itself doesn't really contradict anything canon as far as I'm aware so it may as well be canon.

Fuck you, I googled if Ian McDiarmid was dead. He's very much alive, thank you.

TCW Palpatine VA is dead.

But didn't the Pennywise actor do Palpatine the rest of the show? Why didn't they get him again?

It doesn't really matter because Sheev wasn't used at all in these new episodes, and his dialogue was ripped from episode 3. Also if they were going to get someone to voice new lines for Sheev, they'd get based Ian himself. He's done Rebels, he's done the non canon episode 9 so they can get him for this I'm sure.

Tim Curry had a stroke in 2012

anyone can hook a guy up to watch the story reels?

He had a Stroke and really can't do much beyond really minor roles anymore, I doubt he can do Sheev now.

Anyway lol at Maul going "err give me a fighting chance?" then like a minute later he's just literally fucking tearing people up with the force alone.

I hope we get to see updated Sheev more next episode.

I'm actually surprised by McDiarmid's staying power after all this time. The guy is practically a mummy by this time.

He's actually younger than Harrison Ford. He's just been playing an old man for most of his career.

F
I hope the only reason he and stuff like Ventress's lightsaber appear in these episodes is so that it'll be easier for them to go back and do the unfinished episodes. Would hate it if it's just this.

He's not as old as a lot of folks think. Seriously. It's just when you're always playing old guys it gets ingrained

Ah shit, I thought Rex was gonna dupe them, and get Ashoka out of danger.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Clone.Wars.S07E11.1080p.WEB.H264-GHOSTS.mkv_snapshot_10.45.jpg (1366x614, 52.71K)

Yeah ficking pisses me off that the only hint of Ventress we get in this season is her Yellow Lightsaber as a reused asset

I doubt they'll be making more episodes, would be kind of weird to go back to it after the big finale directly tying in to one of the movies

I honestly didn't see that coming. It's just hard to picture him as anything but ancient.

I think the hope is that they'll do them as mini movies, considering most of the remaining arcs were 4 episodes or more. It's unlikely, but a fan can dream.

What's funny is he wasn't even 40 in ROTJ

This reminds me of watching the old Dune film with Sting and Patrick Stewart and shit, and my buddy turns to me, face dead serious, and goes 'Has Patrick Stewart always been an old bald guy?'

Yeah he was about 40 or something in ROTJ. Shows how good the make up has been and also shows how well Harrison Ford ages considering he's older but looks younger.

Attached: aworr2Q_700b.jpg (544x812, 42.14K)

Ian Abercrombie was the original VA for Palpatine before his death. Then Curry took over.

They had a "In memory of" title over the episode where Palpatine goes to Mandalore to bitch-slap Maul and kill Savage.

Just shy of 40, actually. McDiarmid was 39 when they shot ROTJ. Then decades later he had to play the same character 30 years younger, and it was just as easy as 'just doesn't need make up that makes him look like a zombie's ball sac'.

>doesn't even hesitate, is just a bit conflicted for like five seconds
>goes full cold ruthless efficiency immediately afterwards
Order 66 is one hell of a drug

I loved Mace calling Ahsoka citizen. Last person in the universe that isn't dickriding her.

Based Ian honestly. Him camping it up as Sheev in TROS was the only redeeming quality of that shit film. I love the story that he was upset when he saw that Dooku could use force lightning because he thought it was Sheev's unique power. We likely won't see Sheev again in film or TV but the stuff we got is amazing and I'll always be thankful for based Ian for bringing to life the perfect Shakespeare villain.

I hope they show us how Wolffe got his inhibitor chip removed.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Clone.Wars.S07E11.1080p.WEB.H264-GHOSTS.mkv_snapshot_23.20.jpg (1366x614, 87.68K)

Ian as Palpatine is always a delight if for nothing other than you can tell when he's really having fun being so ridiculously evil. The original, prequels, ROS, even his voice in Rebels, he's got this excellent sense of backhanded smarm and charm at once that just makes watching him work a boatload of fun. He's such a fucking prick as Palpatine and it's awesome.

Calling it now, Maul will kill the clones outside the medical bay, Ahsoka and Rex will go rig the cruiser to detonate, then all three of them will get to the hangar, escape separately then blow up the ship, thereby leading to Palps assuming Maul and Ahsoka are dead

He's a great villain because he doesn't need a sad story about why he's bad. He's evil and he loves it and it's perfect. His voice can't be beat as Sheev as well and although Witwer comes close, Ian has a malice to it which makes it feel more unique youtube.com/watch?v=G_47yG4OGYo

Strikes me how much different Guinness approached his time as Obi-Wan. He legendarily hated Star Wars. Funny though he's described as having been extremely encouraging to everyone else to do their best and generally kept morale up.

Funny enough, I've heard stories Ewan did similarly during the prequels, in regards to encouraging the rest of the cast and crew.

Yeah what makes Palpatine work so well compared to a lot of other "lulz im evil because im evil and want da powas" villains is just how fucking charismatic he is about it all, the dude comes off like he's having the time of his fucking life cackling and devouring all scenery every scene he's in.

Ha ha what if Satine was really fucking horny wouldnt that be wierd ha ha

Attached: 1578836561845.png (299x682, 174.78K)

I don't think Ahsoka would resort to outright killing the other clones, maybe disable the ships engines and weapons systems.

well he was a pretty legendary actor working with a lot of fairly young and inexperienced actors. Just because he didn't like the movie and didn't like how his image got warped into only being Obi-Wan doesn't mean he wasn't professional about making the movie, or wanted to damage younger actors' dreams.

It's a bit more complicated than "hating Star Wars" as a film or idea or whatever, what he REALLY hated is how the role of Obi-Wan basically defined him as an actor to everyone over everything else he'd ever worked on many of which were things he was more proud of and would of rather been remembered for as well instead of just "that guy who played Obi-Wan".

He did actually have the most faith that the movie would do well though given how he had that % merch deal written into his contract.

>Maul jobs for two whole seasons
>suddenly he becomes ridiculously overpowered once again
Honestly, with him on board just rampaging through the clones, pretty much all tension is removed. Imagine how based it would be for him to take the ship out of hyperspace, call on his Shadow Collective allies to attack and board it, and basically commandeered the cruiser

Ian comes from a Shakespeare background which is full of silly characters, silly plots, silly costumes and silly props which fits Star Wars perfectly. I think Guinness didn't actually mind Star Wars but he probably wanted to be remembered as something more than Obi Wan in that weird space film that the nerds love.

That ugly Tagruta Jedi whose name I always forget died in it, when she also died in a cut scene from Episode 3 and again died in The Force Unleashed

You can't discount that despite his real personality being that hammy over the top crazy evil guy we all know and love he was able to act so well in character that he literally pulled a decades long con on the galaxy to stage a galaxy wide civil war in order for them give him complete control for life.

That's like MAJOR villain points.

I figured the merchandise thing was more about hoping to make anything since pretty much everyone was portending it being a commercial failure and it was just a smarter move to try for the biggest plum rather than rely on payment points from ticket sales and royalties

Shaak Ti?

She has like 7 different deaths, I still don't think we know which one is canon.

Fair point, but I still think the cruiser will be destroyed somehow. I guess Maul will do it.

That's it?. A very mediocre episode, in my humble opinion. Sad.

I think her being killed at the temple by Anakin is the canon one now as it was in a Mortis vision.

Maybe the next episode will be about Ahsoka and Rex travelling to save Plo Koon/Obi wan/Anakin and they will find Wolffe but Plo Koon will be already dead

Yeah. Guinness wanted more to be known for things like his title role in 'Hitler: The Last Ten Days' (which he was excellent in, I highly recommend it), Bridge on the River Kwai, or Tunes Of Glory. He was a consummate professional though and just wanted everyone to do their best.

And Ian, God love that man, he's so excellent as Palpatine and just kind of leans right into the part as hard as he can.

It would have been better if when Rex received Order 66 he immediately when on the attack and not his hand shake cringe ''No I can't kill my fren, noooooooooooooo!'.

but then Ahsoka wouldn't have survived

It would've been better if it happened on Mandalore whilst Ahsoka and Maul were fighting.

So, Order 66 doesn't necessarily mean eliminate the jedi, but more accurately, snuff out any known force user.

Can't be, otherwise the clones would try to gun down Vader, or even Palpatine himself.

nah I think Ahsoka was just still classified as a Jedi by the Order, Maul had to be ordered specfically by Rex to be executed.

mega.nz/#F!cC5WySiY!H-0HGIilKe1l3mbjnSOaxg
mega.nz/#F!9cxGiKLa!OJOrDwHbhaMSjUsXi2kA_g
mega.nz/folder/2ZMWiKJZ#O68Iljj7lT2fdFWUt-Cndw
mega.nz/folder/MsABgAwS#3KxCwhHnaM55zLi6D5TaIQ
mega.nz/folder/VAxRTRwC#lc8GrZjwW32yUZ2htFTkaQ
mega.nz/file/Bh81BKQA#J3QMe14UPW6hYL0DEd0c_QekYwfn9FIqbbk53DrbXhM

Ahsoka is likely still simply counted as a Jedi. Even if she weren't, Palpatine likely would have a vested interest in her dying. Anything that could make Anakin/Vader more malleable, which is more or less accomplished by destroying him emotionally.

It doesn't really make sense though, Palpatine didn't ask Rex to kill Maul, for all we know he wasn't even aware Maul was on board, and Maul definitely isn't a Jedi. So it has to be some sort of "kill all force users" command, since Ahsoka isn't a Jedi anymore either.
But then again, how would the clones know not to attack Anakin ? And even assuming Palpatine is even more of a genius than he seems and he planned for Anakin to be exempt from order 66 from the very start, given that the clone program started either during or immediately after the events of Episode I, it means he had to be convinced, from the moment he knew about Anakin, that this child he just met was 100% going to be his next apprentice, which would be insanely good planning

it also kind of flies in the face of the chip being "Palpatine not leaving any possibility of clone betrayal" because all it would take is another malfunction and whoops that new apprentice you spent 15 years on has a blaster hole in his back

He already killed Grievous.

It's even implied the clone program was set in motion shortly BEFORE the events of Episode I, so it doesn't make any sense

Ah, the Grievous death. That shit was super cartoony and made me laugh my ass off first I saw it.

there was still the matter of the droid army on Utapau. Obi-Wan literally gets shot as he's...charging a droid control ship on his bird lizard

good lord ROTS was dumb

Like you totally didn't want your own bird lizard to ride around on. It made such cute bleeting sounds. Plus it'd be awesome to show up to work on that thing.

Yes, it was dumb, but I still want that thing.

The bird lizard wasn't the problem

he was charging
a capital ship
alone
on a bird lizard

That actually makes me think, what would Grievous have done had he defeated Obi-Wan ? Clearly he would have fled the planet, since he went to his personal fighter, but what then ? Would he have gone to Mustafar and greeted Anakin ? Or would he finally understand that Sidious fooled him and try to disappear ?

Because Palps has a whole 'nother kill order all for him.
Yeah, because Maul is a known force user. I doubt the clones would give a shit if it was Cad Bane in Maul's place

Maybe veractyls (I think that's what those things are called) give you retard-confidence.

It'd hardly be the weirdest, most retarded shit in Star Wars.

Get force crushed by Vader or something, I don't know.

Flames shooting out the eye sockets and all. If I were in Star Wars and had footage of it, I'd so use that as a commercial for space heartburn medication, or a hot sauce.

Well, he IS a Jedi, and he's got a giant army at his back (well, for a few more seconds anyway), and he just killed Grievous so he must have been feeling pretty good about himself
Come to think of it, had his troops not betrayed him, it would have been a pretty damn good day for him

If he were alive to meet Anakin, Anakin, now Vader, would've obliterated his ass I'm pretty sure, regardless of if his victory over Obi-Wan meant Obi-Wan was dead or just injured; Anakin's orders were to kill all the Separatist leaders, which includes Grievous.

Imagine if he somehow killed Anakin too
Like, what happens then ? What does Palps do, what do the surviving Separatists do ? There aren't any Jedi left and the droid foundries are still operational, isn't the emerging Empire completely screwed ?

Shaak Ti doesn't die in it though.

Sheev rolls out and kills Grievous himself.

Not necessarily? The Separatists are just that; they're the Confederacy Of Independent Systems. They'd probably end up suing for peace (which, remember, actually almost happened several times anyway with the Republic and Separatists discussing terms of the CSI's systems becoming a totally separate and recognized political entity, but it always fell through).

Palpatine would be compelled to reorganize his plans and accept a situation wherein the CSI would get their independence, and the war would temporarily end, and he'd just have to manipulate things in another fashion.

>Star Wars is a little silly
You act like this is some sort of revelation.

Attached: umaRU_STARE.png (257x243, 105.62K)

>people feared that Disney would neuter TCW
>Maul casually chops off heads and limbs in this episode
I'm fucking happy, Filoni is God.

Attached: 1573589980531.jpg (756x686, 78.1K)

>how would the clones know not to attack Anakin?
A simple order from Palpatine to not shoot that one jedi mowing down the other jedi would suffice.

US Civil War CSA victory alternate history...in SPACE

he was too busy riding his cute space lizard to notice

If Grievous doesn't die, and instead kills Obi-Wan and escapes, I'm pretty sure Palpatine would realize the plan has gone completely awry and wouldn't reveal himself to a grieving Anakin. Said Anakin would probably still be sent to Mustafar, but as a Jedi and with a Jedi strike team, to kill/capture the Separatists leaders, with Palpatine insisting he should kill them or something (otherwise they'll obviously spill the beans on his whole plan). Problem is, the war is now over and the Jedi are still here, which would be a significant problem for Palpatine : how does he get rid of the Jedi in a politically acceptable way now ?
Alternatively, if he realized that, maybe he'd still try to go along with the original plan, send out order 66, and send Anakin to Mustafar. Anakin never fought Grievous before, so I actually wouldn't say Grievous would be at much of a disadvantage in that fight, especially with droid and Geonosian support.
If Anakin kills him, things go as planned, he slaughters the Separatist leaders, the war ends and the Empire rises.
If Grievous kills him though, things would get interesting. He'd probably go live on the Holonet right then and there from Mustafar revealing what he knew about Palpatine's plan during Palpatine's speech to the Senate, which would then lead to massive instability inside the Republic and a huge boost in Separatist strength. Palpatine probably has to flee Coruscant, and the war either goes on, or the Senate arranges some kind of ceasefire or even surrender.
The more I think of it, the more interesting this potential outcome seems, actually.

Attached: p86ok6k9cu511.jpg (896x1207, 256.21K)

>execute order 66, except for Skywalker!

Sheev most likely programmed it as "kill every single Force user other than me and my apprentice" because he wanted to make sure only the Sith remained, and there are supposed to be only two of them.

Anakin is Vader at this point. Sheev probably used Force Semantics on the clones

>fanboying over a hack

Attached: FaceApp_1563978277474.jpg (307x512, 134.31K)

>Sidious' prized pupil dies to yet another tool Sidious decided to discard
>the Jedi killing machine ends up inadvertantly saving the Galaxy from Sith rule
Would be pretty poetic desu

even that doesn't make sense because of the Inquisitors

At least he's not wanking genndywars.

That's still technically predicated on Anakin defeating Grievous though at some point. If Grievous realizes what's going on and reveals the plot it'd probably screw Palpatine pretty bad. The Empire would kind of dissolve as quick as it was formed back into the Republic but it'd be pretty shit, and the CIS would likely be a more dominate political power, but both would probably be pretty pissed at Palpatine and as powerful as he is he couldn't fight the entirety of both of them when they know who he is. There's a reason he hid his intentions.

Grievous doesn't even need him to kill Obi-Wanin this scenario, he could just have pushed him over the ledge, since there's always water at the bottom of these Utapau sinkhole he'd have been fine and Grievous would have just escaped

>garbage predictable episode filled with cliches
jaja ebic filoni! bravo, well done *claps*

>being this much of a killjoy
You probably enjoyed the sequels just to be a contrarian.

>Doesnt even hesitate,He just hesitates for like 5 seconds.
user...

Nah, I'm a fan of the prequels doe.
You, however. are a pathetic fansoy, that enjoys what ever shit is shat from filonis hole.

Does Sheev still have the "master control" button for the droids in cannon? Presumably push come to shove Sheev would have turned them on the separatists as much as the clones turned on the Jedi.

So you're a contrarian. Got it.

I don't see why he wouldn't seeing as he's the de factor leader of the CIS.

Bruh, this episode wasn't even that good.

>Grievous realizes only Sidious could have revealed to the Republic he was hiding out on Utapau
>he probably doesn't know Sidious is actually Palpatine, but both him and Gunray, at the very least do know the guy has massive influence in the Republic's Senate
>he finally understands he's being betrayed, just like Dooku before him
>he immediately warns the ship transferring the Separatist leadership to Mustafar to go off course and bring them somewhere else in secret, and warns Gunray and the others that Sidious has betrayed the CIS
>he then probably goes public with what he knows, leading to massive chaos on Coruscant as the Jedi and public authorities try to unveil who Sidious is
That would have been a nightmare for Palpatine, especially since the Jedi Council was starting to finally sense there was definitely something fishy about him

retard being retarded

No need to get defensive over an opinion on a cartoon show.

This episode was everything people wanted to be, fuck off. We're finally getting good SW stuff again, and fags like you just empower Kennedy and her crew of garbage.

Apparently he became good friends with Mark Hamill, there's clips of Hamill on youtube talking about their friendship. Hamill even went on holidays with the guy.

If he did have such a way to get rid of the Separatist leadership, he wouldn't have bothered sending Anakin to Mustafar.

old.vocaroo.com/i/s0fv1xC2JxGF

Hamill apparently just becomes friends with everyone

except Rian

Not sure but has a point. Doesn't seem like he wouldn't.

Though even that would raise some problems. Not every member of the CIS actually had droid armies, and you'd be looking at a kind of internal collapse of military authority practically everywhere. The galaxy would be pretty anarchic for a while.

Also, if he did have that ability, he evidently never used it in current canon. In Rebels it's shown isolated Separatist droid cells still existed, unaware the CIS had lost.

Sending Anakin to Mustafar was just as much an rite of passage and reward for Anakin as it was Sheev needing to get rid of them.

That episode what Kennedy tier lmao Ay gimme more of that gabba ghoul wud ya

I dunno, I feel like murdering children he had watched grow up would be more of a rite of passage than killing some random dudes he'd never met before

Imagine you're Sheev, where is the fun in just letting your cronies get a peaceful death when you can send someone they think is there to help them, only to have them scratching at the walls to get out. You know he had cams in there pissing himself. It's why he's in a mood when Yoda comes in. He interrupted his snuff porn.

Why were these random droids taking orders from Ahsoka?
Apparently random droids can have ideological allegiances.

Wasn't the reason those droids thought the war was ongoing was just because they were so isolated and functioning on orders from their (also a droid) general's pre-programmed orders to continue fighting the republic?

She's still a commanding officer of the republic it seems, despite calling herself a citizen.

Droids have been established to have sentience, yeah.

Droids helping save our boi Rex POGGIES what good droidos, good droiderinos!

At that point Obi-Wan didn't do shit to Anakin. It was all his doing.
This is just classic EU inflating character's importance schtick. Everybody in that Mos Eisley cantina did more for the Rebellion than Luke.

Palpatine is the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, it makes sense for him to have total control over the clones. But he only rules the CIS by proxy, and after Dooku's death, his proxies are now Grievous and Gunray, and both are notoriously unreliable and independent-minded and would 100% have their own contingency plans. Not to mention that the CIS is made up of a multitude of preexisting organizations who are still wary of one another and would probably be very careful as to who could order their own droids around.

>attached to the 501st
>Anakin has a special connection to droids
>would personally carry out maintenance on them from time to time
>Ahsoka helped sometimes
there you go

This has happened before. Droids do what they think is right

Attached: Star+Wars+Clone+Wars+603+06.png (600x336, 197.42K)

How does the CIS actually function? I mean, governmentally?

It's a confederacy. It's technically multiple governments acting in tandem via a representative council. Confederations are like federated republics in that sense, except the individual bodies have much more autonomy. The Republic's senate has way more authority over the individual members than the Confederacy has over its members, who were often actively plotting against each other to get the most for their own group in the event of a Separatist victory.

>with all escape pods destroyed, the droids, Ashoka, and Rex have to take a fighter
>sneak through, but eventually get caught
>fight through swathes of clone troopers
>Jesse dies
>Ahsoka & company try to take a fighter to escape
>Maul’s diversion includes blowing up the Venator’s engine
>Venator blows up, all hands on deck
>Ahsoka, Rex & Maul escape, but have to part ways
>Rex and Ahsoka have a tearful farewell with each other
>Ahsoka gets Obi-Wan’s Jedi Temple message
>binary sunset theme
>a new hope.wav
>credits

That’s how Death & Victory will probably go down

This scene was kino

Attached: 16178229.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

One of them was the one that personally maintained her Jedi starfighter.

it looked ridiculous

It's purposefully left unclear. There is a Separatist Senate which actually seems to have some measure of power, since Dooku himself couldn't overrule them and had to resort to assassinating the leader of the anti-war faction to stop a ceasefire from coming into effect. Dooku seems to have been their commander-in-chief, dealing with the matter of the war with the Republic, with actual operational command of armies and fleets being delegated to a number of officers, chief among them being Grievous. There was a centralized chain of command for the droids, but the actual units themselves, along with basically all the CIS' military and economic power, was provided by the CIS systems and corporations, which retained control over their own forces.

Actually, say the CIS won, what would become of the galaxy in general? Would the confederacy form a more permanent government between themselves or just dissolve into independent sectors?

The CIS would probably replace the Republic as the strongest power in the Galaxy, but it would be considerably decentralized compared to the Republic, and since the Republic was actually pretty decentralized already, I guess the CIS would end up looking pretty much like the UN does today : technically in charge, but not really.

Officially it has its own Parliament like the Republic Senate that has multiple representatives of multiple systems, however the Separatist Council (made up of the major corporate interests) and other pro-war factions make the ultimate decisions through manipulations.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 69.13K)

Is the final episode coming out next friday or may the 4th?

I’d think the Separatists actually would have become heir own sovereign nation, but relations between the Republic and the Confederacy would be really strained. The Hutt cartels and other denizens of the galactic fringe would try to see this as an opportunity to make money somehow.

May 4th
Kino. I love the politics of Star Wars

The 4th

Well, their goal wasn't the destruction of the Republic, so there'd still be the Republic, but it'd be greatly reduced, I'm thinking mostly just around core worlds, maybe some further outliers, but more of a rump state than anything.

The Confederacy would be more like individual nation-states with substantial mutual defense and trade contracts, like say NATO or the UN probably, or even like ancient Greek city-state coalitions, where every member was pretty free to do what they wanted, but did have certain mutual obligations and a kind of council of selected representatives.

Looks comfy.

It's basically the British House of Commons, I wish they could have been a little more innovative with the design of the Separatist Senate

>where every member was pretty free to do what they wanted, but did have certain mutual obligations and a kind of council of selected representatives.

so basically it becomes an An-Cap’s wet dream in space

I was really glad they didn't have the clones do the whole "good soldiers follow orders" zombie routine, this felt a lot more menacing. Rex's hesitation was surprisingly understated. And that clone who yelled "Hold your fire, we got her, she's down" had maybe the most chilling clone line in the series. Something about the delivery felt especially cold blooded

I know Rex ordered all the escape pods destroyed, but I can't help but think we're going to at least get something similar to Fallen Order's main menu screen.

Attached: FallenOrderTitleScreen.jpg (1280x720, 45.78K)

Fuck that was cold. Fit well with the character, though. I imagine Mace still isn't over being proven wrong about Ahsoka

Imagine the scenes if one of the sisters turns up in that ugly ship to save them.

Why don't Asoka and Rex grab a few blasters, set them to stun, and, along with those droids and Maul, do the monumental task of removing all the inhibitor chips in the entire ship?

Huh, considering the perported size of the states involved I bet that is a close comparrison to the scale of the economies and populations invovled, the Republic and the CIS being comprible to the disparity of power between the US and the UK. Thinking about it like that its kind of terrifying that the CIS was able to fight a war toe to toe for decades and even make gains. Cheep battledroids must be like a modern superweapon in the star wars universe.

Holy shit that'd be kino.
>order 66 went down so all the Jedi are dead except Yoda
>Kenobi is dead, Anakin is dead
>Palpatine's plan is either outright exposed or easily deduced by everyone
>he either has to flee and go into hiding, or uses the clone army to take over Coruscant/the Republic by force of arms
>the CIS is massively reinforced with Republic worlds seceding in droves, no Jedi left to oppose them, and no Sidious left to hinder them
Would make for a fascinating galaxy desu

Sorry they didn’t subvert your expectations, user

Attached: F8EB932E-15CC-4256-9F22-2F6A473A0B0B.jpg (1296x730, 76.74K)

>spend an entire episode doing that

Would be worse than TRoS my man.

Eh, the individual states would have however much authority they kind of felt like, within their own borders. A lot of the CIS were essentially business-based governments, the Muun bankers and such, but there were also things like absolute monarchies and others who were just disillusioned with the Republic but on a planetary level wouldn't change much. It'd depend on what system you lived in.

Murdering children was the rite of passage, going to Mustafar to brutally murder the Separatist garbage that tried to assassinate Padme was the reward

>implying Maul would go along with it
If you're going to spend the time dealing with every single clone of the ship, Maul would rather kill them and take over the cruiser himself, his criminal operations certainly could use one.

he had a point.
the entire talk about the chancellor was a secret of the Jedi council.
I'm surprised even that much was discussed while Ahsoka could hear.

Please don't

Nah its too hot for Maul right now, he would not take the risk on a prize that big.

Does anyone dislikes that Rex killed 3 of his brothers?

Don’t fight it, user, thats probably going to happen.

Shut your whore mouth.

He is after that Orange poon user, if I was his brother I would forgive him this.

Don’t think DC-17s have stun settings. That’s why Fives got ganked on Coruscant.

>Sidious is finally making his move
>Maul is isolated on a Republic cruiser travelling through hyperspace
>chaos is probably erupting everywhere with major skirmishes happening when clones failed to take their Jedi commanders by surprise
>Sidious is way too busy overseeing the attack on the Jedi Temple, sending Anakin to Mustafar, making his speech before the Senate, overall trying his best to get a smooth transition to care about Maul
>clones are no match for Maul and he's got the temporary "assistance" of another skilled force user
Seems like the perfect opportunity to disappear, and at that point, might as well make the best out of the situation, which is exactly what Maul was planning to do anyway. He lost Mandalore, but his criminal empire is still very much alive and could probably put a Venator to good use. Imagine losing contact with Maul and suddenly he contacts you from a Republic cruiser he just took over and whose crew he massacred

And then what? There's an entire army after them.

>implying that shit is not Classic Obi-Wan "jumping outta windows" Kenobi right there.

Is there though? The ship feels pretty empty, and many clones apparently stayed on Mandalore for some reason.

Trust in the force faggot, when it tells you to jump out of a 1000000 floor window you do it.

They were probably non lethal shots, like in the legs or something

It was weird Ahsoka releasing Maul before she really knew what was really going on. She needed the distraction and it ended up a good call, but at that point was huge gambit.

I was thinking this too. Maul could easily bolt for an isolated region with a single Venator-class. It's big but way too much other shit is happening for it to be of a primary concern. He'd never get such a solid opportunity to easily get a functioning ship of that size.

There is always more clones than the protagonists as the plot demands.

She wasn't gonna release him. She thought he was in on the clones betraying her and was out to get him.

>"I'm sorry *citizen*, these matters are for the Council to discuss."
Still, secret or not, there were less dickish ways to say the same thing especially after Ahsoka has just accomplished the not-easy feat of capturing Maul (also Aayla isn't a member of the Jedi Council yet she was also present).

They do, Wolffe uses the stun setting on Ahsoka when she was framed. Which is why Fox is such an asshole.

Attached: DC-17 Stun.png (1366x617, 1.1M)

twitter.com/mutatxon/status/1256140783293304832

Attached: Untitled.png (1915x851, 2.45M)

Was it just me or was it super fucking strange to have a conversation about treason while you are broadcasting to an extra empty room?

So how did Maul's mandos not get away? Theyre literally being carted away with their jet packs still on. Be like "LOL CYA" and burn mofo.

>LOL cya
>get sniped by the entire 323rd occupying the entire city

I remember some old EU stuff about a smuggler who somehow managed to get his hands on an Imperial-II-class during the fall of the Empire. The ship became some sort of severely-undercrewed travelling pirate haven, with the smugglers cannibalizing the armor for materials and renting out space on the outer hull for massive billboards. The guy in charge even tried to paint the ship red, but he had to give up after painting like 5% of it as the amount of paint needed would have been far too expensive.
Overall, it seemed like a ridiculously kino setting.

You are aware there were armed troopers everywhere, right? Where would they go but to be gunned down in a hail of blaster fire?

>She needed the distraction and it ended up a good call, but at that point was huge gambit.
Well, she was counting on them killing him.

So wait, you're telling me not a single Jedi was in the room or got an accidental butt-dial when Palpatine was making hundreds if not thousands of individual Order 66 calls to clones?

Attached: cf545d841f0e310034174bd7add46d0c.jpg (480x360, 22.29K)

Oh yeah, the Errant Venture. Booster Terrik DID eventually get to paint the whole thing, but it was a slow process over a long time because of the expense.

His name was Booster Terrik and the Star Destroyer was the Errant Venture.

Its also notable that Ben Skywalker, Luke's son, was born on it.

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Errant_Venture

Attached: Errant_Venture.png (1334x750, 1.16M)

Have a fully crewed ship with a full complement of assorted fighters, bombers, drop ships, armor, and an entire legion of clones, who've been given the choice of joining you or going back home and getting executed by their allies..

Ashoka was asked to go look at the order packet with him, she would have seen the halitosis ridden fucker give the order and then had her temple ventilated.
I bet a ton of Jedi were standing next to the clones, got the order packet and then when they asked "what is order 66?" they got a blaster to the brain followed by "That."

Palpatine probably made the personal calls to the clones of each Jedi Council member, then copypasted the message to everyone else. He probably has a database of the specific frequencies of the clone officers by the look of things.

He addressed Cody by name,

He and Cody were good friends

Maybe some jedis heard their clone commanders getting the order 66 call from the hooded man, wondered what that order could mean and who that hooded guy was, before promptly getting gunned down by all the clone present.

In that case, what's to stop them from returning to Coruscant by masquerading as ordinary clones and obliterating the Chancellor's office or the Senate once they're through the planetary shield though?

I fucking hope so because if not, Rex is nothing more but slave to the Jedi.
But I won’t!

You wouldn't kill family to tap that ass? You gay?

Trooper 65285 you have always been the biggest stickler, let a brother fuck some orange jedi jailbait once in a while, fuck.

Attached: macedindu.jpg (500x666, 93.94K)

He can do that without killing his fellow clones, you spineless kinslaying whore.

And so the eponymous Siege of Mandalore was a pointless red herring whose only purpose was to give Ahsoka a valid reason to not be on Coruscant.

Check the YouTube comments. People getting butthurt about Mace treatment of Ashoka.

Yeah, how dare he not want someone who abandoned the order to listen in on their confidential meeting?

I'm guessing Ahsoka meets Obi in the next installment, where he gives her the line about Vader killing Annakin.

Windu did nothing wrong. Kind of sick of seeing Ahsoka acting all entitled this arc and acting like the victim. She didn't tell Yoda out of spite as well.

No, Ahsoka would be with those two sisters, making sure the both of them don't get themselves killed.

Which is of course ludicrous.

Those two suck

Even Ahsoka

Arrogance
Jedi think they are invincible

>Next week, user.
Ahsoka Strikes

>T. Core world garrison clone.

You right
Thanks
>Victory and Death 4 May 2020
Ahsoka and Rex must use their wit and skills to survive the turbulent end of the Clone Wars.

Luie has no son
He's a failure hermit

that music leading up to the order coming down, solid 5 minutes of just pure anxiety inducing, disquieting sound
kevin kiner jesus christ

Cringe, Windu is fucking BASED for shooting that thot down

Attached: Based.jpg (276x182, 7.16K)

But user didn't you hear? The Jedi aren't allowed to have a point about anything anymore. All strawmen, all the time.

so much for those spoilers posted last night

I have even had a flood of people tell me that the Sith ideology was actually correct and that the Jedi were evil for opressing the Sith.
Worlds gone fucking mad.

kino
except the stormtrooper effect

Attached: maulvsclones.webm (1280x544, 2.98M)

>not cheering on our based pirates
reconsider your actions immediately

Maul is a former SITH LORD who shouldn’t even be alive, rn if not for subsisting on pure HATRED. Of course he would mow down a bunch of Clone Troopers like grass before him, its baby stuff.

A lot of the episode could have been done better but DBB's VA when telling Ahsoka to research Fives was god tier.

Attached: 1410020988294.jpg (792x825, 321.91K)

something something, most shots in battle miss, something something, big red monster about to murder you might make shooting your gun with clown sights a bit hard.

This and also that scene broke my heart.

Maul is alive in The Mandalorian timeline?

>big red monster
>1.7m tall

this big red monster is a maulet

unfortunately (for me), no
but he got a good death in rebels

he's dead a few days/weeks before RO starts

No. He died before ANH

Who knows at this point.

At this point, I'm pretty sure Maul is fucking immortal. He's such a creator's pet that he's survived over 20 years without his fucking legs and losing multiple saber duels.

Order 66 upon you and your friends!

Anyone who's watched Rebels. His death in that is in canon.

Ashoka should have stayed dead.

>that part in the book where the New Republic general is reeeing over a civilian having a Star Destroyer and he just tells him to fuck off

Attached: ,.png (383x302, 173.01K)

NO U

How is she even going to die now?
Will she ever?

>Rex refers to him as Lord Sidious and not Chancellor Palpatine
wat

Attached: 1534605795941.jpg (600x376, 43.19K)

>literally get told in TCW from an Ex-Jedi and Ex-Sith that both orders are the same
>Hurr Durr Sith>Jedi

Don't you wish you could be a smug dick while flying around in your repurposed, totally cherry interstellar warship?

To be fair, I saw that on Zig Forums right before Disney bought up Star Wars. Some edgelords unironically believe bullshit like that I guess. Probably big Grey Jedi fans too.

some of the clones answer his call in ROTS as "yes my lord"

If you want to go into the old EU, she basically disappears out of Anakin’s life, never to be seen again since TCW’s season 5 finale. An appropriate, ambiguous end to her story.

>2021
>it's an ahsoka vs qi'ra episode

Attached: solomaul.webm (900x376, 2.18M)

But Grey Jedi could actually be cool, depending on how one defines it (which seems to change pretty rapidly). Think Sith are right is never cool.

>>literally get told in TCW from an Ex-Jedi and Ex-Sith that both orders are the same
Can we stop this bullshit? They are not the same, remotely. Sith only care about power and actively betray each other while Jedi are a police force and ambassadors that do good things all the time.

Attached: fun is over now.jpg (600x800, 65.42K)

No, because he didn't make individual calls to all those clones. He made individual calls to clones who were with important Jedi. Everyone else just got a "send to everyone" voicemail.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: kreia.png (500x375, 244.23K)

I guess they wanted to make it clear for the audience that didn't see the movie that they're the same?

The only ones who know about/have authorization about the orders are the Kaminoans, along with Dooku and Palpatine who are using their codenames.

The post Imperial galaxy with all the chaos it brings sounds like such a kino setting.
The sequels really doesn't do it justice by just replacing the empire with the first order and writing the Republic out of existence for convenience.

HQ and audio

>He addressed Cody by name
Because Cody was serving a member of the Jedi Council. Sheev probably called every clone who was serving a member of the council on the battlefield personally so he'd know it got done. Everyone else just got a recording message.

Eh. Better than Sith, but Jedi are still fucked up. Jedi literally kidnap children. That's canon. The 'acquisitions' department for the Jedi, while preferring to convince parents to give them Force sensitive children aren't above straight up taking them. They're actually disliked by other Jedi yet continued to exist until the order was destroyed.

>Kys?

Attached: y4asgunuj3b11.jpg (1884x1075, 114.1K)

They don't fucking kidnap children, it is consensual.

The New Jedi Order especially was the definition of kino if you'd been following the EU for years, despite the inherent silliness of the enemy. Shit like the fall of Coruscant where Garm Bel Iblis is shooting down refugee ships that are being used as suicide bombers, or Pellaeon watching the AT-ATs on Coruscant's surface for the first time in decades. In my mind the Star Wars setting ended with a bunch of smugglers getting drunk and having a good time and the Jedi reorganising on Zonama Sekot. Everything after 2003 was like a bad dream.

>The sequels really doesn't do it justice by just replacing the empire with the first order and writing the Republic out of existence for convenience.

I wonder how Pablo feels about all this, knowing he has company orders to shut up and support the Lucasfilm narrative, if the rumors about his distaste of the ST are true.

ah yes, all consensual with a single wave of the jedi's hand, urging the parents to give them their child

The Jedi routinely take children, indoctrinate them in to their religion, press gang them in to a life of servitude, and then rail against the opposing religion because they use angry space magic instead of stoic space magic.

Based

Yes, those poor Sith. The Jedi always stopping them from wanton murder and destruction. How evil of them.

>not on adult swim
>no episode about ryll

The Sith religion is far worse. It's crazy murder.

can't wait to watch rots on monday

It also means you never get a peaceful nights sleep and that's killer on your complexion and sanity.

Pablo is a dick

How many deaths is Ahsoka responsible for by freeing Darth Maul?

You make it sound like Jedi abducted children and that parents weren't instead offering their children to them because it they knew how to raise kids with magic powers and that they didn't see it as an honor to have their children be civil servants and the guardians of peace and justice for the Republic?

Seventh Sister deserved better.

Attached: seventh-sister_f5c85134.jpg (1560x780, 118.83K)

All of them.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x306, 38.22K)

I'd feel less concerned with the lives he'd take and more with the lives he'd destroy through hard narcotics and slavery that they would never escape it unless through death.

Attached: 1587921943533.jpg (700x1188, 319.79K)

that actually was kinda dissapointing, up until the order was on the edge, soundtrack made the episode for me

Not everyone willingly gave their kids to the order. They didn't have to. Within the Republic, at least, the Jedi actually possessed a legal authority to take force sensitive children because it was considered to be for the security of the republic. They didn't always use it but apparently it did occur enough that Jedi who were specifically tasked with it, in canon, are disliked by other Jedi. That implies even they think how they get a lot of members is apparently messed up.

>here, go kill some clones, I don't care about them anymore, only Rex matters
Such a lovely girl

I'm certain Disney's gonna put out a new comic saying that Jedi stole kids from their beds sooner or later. Gotta keep the hate train going.

that was already a thing in the old eu

just need to dig up some of the old republic stuff and say it's still canon, job done

>YO, FUCK JEDI! THEY ARE TOO TOXIC!
She is right, you know.

Attached: TraceMartez-GWT.png (1148x1531, 1.42M)

>Spics in space : a Star Wars story

Who is Jason Ward and why is be being accused of being a pedo? It seems to have blown up in a few Star Wars communities.

she was hot but only really in this scene

That's pretty much what they're setting up High Republic for. "Jedi at the height of their power", you just know they're all gonna be borderline evil corrupt assholes, and the antagonists space Vikings trying to invade the Republic will turn out to be good guys after all just wanting to culturally enrich the place or something

I think you're missing the point, Windu was correct, based, and redpilled for thot patrolling Ahsoka, but the manner in which he spoke clearly betrayed his emotions, which is not a JedI trait. He could have been diplomatic and civil when dismissing her, and well within his rights. But he still held resentment towards her over her trial, and a Jedi Master should be able to put those feelings aside

NO U!

>the Jedi actually possessed a legal authority to take force sensitive children because it was considered to be for the security of the republic
Bullshit. Jedi had no such authority. Every child who was taken to the temple was done so by the parents' consent, unless the child was orphaned. It would be a PR nightmare for the order. It's why they weren't allowed to procreate within the order. They had to take in children donated to them as a sign of trust so that the guardians of the Republic were citizens of the Republic themselves. Unless of course you had the odd exception of foreigners joining the order, like Anakin Skywalker.

Do they congregate outside of Space Home Depot?

Star Wars is hurting for a decent female villain, so it's very upsetting that she ended up being a stepping stone to make Maul look cool. For the umpteenth time.

I find it unlikely that the CIS would build General Grievous and not put a kill switch in him in case he became a problem

Grievous isn't a threat in any way shape or form to Sheev

>It's why they weren't allowed to procreate within the order
I thought it was because "Jedi can't love" celibacy bullshit.

>Everyone just missing shots in the beginning with Maul making no attempt to dodge
That's just horseshit.

>even on the last arc we got a filler episode
4-25min episode arcs were a mistake

Attached: 1486346440092.jpg (512x512, 12.44K)

>I find it highly unlikely that the Emperor would build Darth Vader and not put a kill switch in him in case he became a problem
>Vader isn't a threat in any way shape or form to Sheev

>I thought it was because "Jedi can't love" celibacy bullshit.
Forming attachments =/= one night stands. Hell, they don't even need to fuck. Sperm bank that shit and insemination.

Grievous was a cyborg, and not built by the CIS. His cybernetics were done by his homeworld Kalee over time as he got repeatedly injured. To the Kaleesh he was a war hero. They wouldn't have a kill switch for him.

I guess you could say the Force was unleashed on these clones.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Greivous is, more or less, insane. He even claims that he doesn't care about much else besides just killing Jedi. I love the guy but I don't think he would've been bothered by knowing Sidious was playing both teams.

>it's why they weren't allowed to procreate

no you twit, they weren't allowed to procreate in order to stem off growing attachments from their spawn, which is a path to the darkside

Well that's the point

siege was over last episode my man
now its order 66 and the end of the war as declared by palpatine

It depends on the source material, I've read some source material that the IG banking clans financed his cyberization and might have even been responsible for the bombing that caused his injuries and killed his wife.

>4-25min episode arcs were a mistake
Basically. Ever since the show switched to that format, very few of them have actually really used all four episodes well. A lot of them could easily work with 2-3 episodes but they feel padded out.

Why waste 4 episodes on some shit? Where is battle for coruscant?

Ki Adi Mundi had multiple wives and tons of children.

Is that still canon though? I thought that was just his pre-Disney background?

not in nucanon

Think that was retconned out. Which is totally fucking gay.

i imagine she thought obi-wan killed him on mustafar at the worst

Ki Adi Mundi's Species is on the brink of extinction and a special exception was made

Who cares about nu-canon tho? Even writers don't care anymore.

>on the brink of extinction
so is skywalker

When have we seen Jedi canonically kidnap children? Maybe in the no longer canon EU, but in canon the children are given willingly to them.

Not on the brink anymore.

R A Y

I thought it wasn't about them being on the brink of extinction so much as it was a major facet of their culture and religion, since they have far fewer males than females so all their men were expected to have many wives no matter what.

I'd hope that'd still be canon because it makes them more interesting than 'just humans with oddly phallic skulls'.

Even in the old EU, being given to the Jedi was seen as a good thing.

Yeah, all the stuff about the CIS being patsies would just get a "bah, what do I care?" response from him. I think the only thing that would bother him would be if he knew Sheev intended to kill him.

So do they show Bariss getting offed in a cell or something? Been waiting years to figure out what happened to her,

Attached: 1401056230720.jpg (500x563, 67.17K)

Especially since you can just declare yourself a Skywalker these days

so his species are like those cute little white honduran bats? one male with his brood of tiny bat bitches living under a leaf?

the ""spoilers"" that user posted last night did not show up at all in this episode
there was no snake jedi, ahsoka did not feel plo die and say so, vos was not seen, the only jail cell we saw was maul's.

Your autism is so off the charts at a level I have never seen before and I work in special education and have been posting on Zig Forums for ten years.

honestly i like sam better in this particular scene

I thought this was going to be about the death of the Jedis, but the only one we see is Disney's mary sue OC and OF COURSE she has to be super badass and kill the clones and there's literally no danger to her, if there's any justice than the next episode needs to have Darth Maul cut her head off

Attached: tcw s07e11 order 66 1.webm (1000x562, 2.79M)

Come on man, you know that won't happen. We're hanging with the plot armor crew.

Attached: tcw s07e11 order 66 2.webm (1000x562, 2.81M)

Ahem Ahem the Woke Sisters Ahem

Attached: tcw s07e11 better corridor fight scene than Daredevil.webm (800x448, 2.84M)

But user, that's a tried and tested Clone Wars tradition at this point.

>Ki Adi Mundi had multiple wives and tons of children.
Not in Star Wars he didn't.
>Who cares about nu-canon tho?
Everyone else in this thread. Hence why it exists.

Didn't even know there were "spoilers" I just figured Filoni would close the book on the Jedi involved in the final arc before the temporary cancellation.

HOW IS A FUCKING 3D ANIMATED SHOW BETTER THEN A FUCKING 7000 MILLION LIVE ACTION FILM?

Attached: 1556313972162.jpg (1024x566, 64.58K)

While I agree with that sentiment, I disagree in the case of this arc. I appreciated the pacing this episode. Those few minutes with little-to-no dialogue with just atmospheric music were great to set the mood for what's to come.
That said, I reserve judgement for when the last episode comes out and I watch them all together on Monday.

They did it because these last four episodes were supposed to be a movie and the opening recap real with Greivous was going to be his one big animated movie moment so they went all out.

I like how Rex was aware he was losing control of himself.

So Ahsoka heard Anakin when he fell, does she think he turned or died?

she just knows something happened to him. it won't be for another couple days that she assumes he's dead. she doesn't find out he's alive and he's darth vader until rebels

Ahsoka knowing that Anakin fell is such bullshit. Yoda was the only Jedi who sensed it, because he's fucking Yoda. I'm really trying to enjoy myself but there is so much Ahsoka/Maul wank and I can't take it

Interesting how Rex called him "Lord Sidious"? Did Sheev just tell him? Did the clones know all along? Did the chip implant make all clones automatically know the name Sidious when Order 66 was executed?

This. Grievous felt indifference if not outright hate towards the Separatist Council. He is only there for the sake revenge, and partialy because he was forced to at first.

Its die ected by the guy who works alongside the vision of George Lucas and not against it.

Sidious is his undercover codename before the Clone Wars began. This assumes that the kaminoans, Tyranus, and Sidious have authorization to enable it.

was that pre- timeskip Chopper?

Ahsoka has the most personal connection to Anakin

If Ch33p steals a Y-Wing and crash lands on Ryloth, then it very well might be. Otherwise, it’s just a droid of the same model.

did you not pay attention to anything in rebels at all

Actually Sidious is his real name
Palpatine is dead