Old comics stuff that would be considered "offending" today

Old comics stuff that would be considered "offending" today

Attached: 1518525949758.jpg (1024x593, 236.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Gaines#Senate_Subcommittee_investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: unknown_1.jpg (384x773, 101.06K)

Attached: intimate_confessions_no_7_spanking_romance_comic.jpg (614x579, 260.47K)

Now for a real challenge. Why comics considered okay today will be offensive in a few years? And why?

They're already offensive today with their crapiness

Well, yeah, can't argue with that.

Why is this making horny?

Hot.

Because you want someone to put you in your place

Attached: No Steve no.jpg (750x2166, 605.25K)

Yikes! Captain America was a KKK supporter.

mind controlled Steve Rogers doesn't count.

The idea of spanking a grown woman in a non-sexual context (as in BDSM or sub-play) sounds really fucking dumb to me.

Slapping a bitch would be heavy handed in most instances. Spanking shows utter contempt without severe violence.

This. Like, what, is she so dumb she needs to be physically punished like a child? With no sexual context? What is he, gay?

she-hulk being raped

A woman showing pride in her body and engaging in sexual agency is offensive to sjws and feminists.

Attached: 7a3d11181c5a7eb4490db3ed6754fecc._SX640_QL80_TTD_.jpg (640x984, 201.48K)

This got a lot of flak back in the 90s. I don't want to imagine the angry tweets it would generate now.

Attached: batchas_1c_nmm.jpg (978x1519, 179.67K)

It really doesn't, that's why you get those femminist who protest in the nude.

If you reach that point you might as well do a service to the world and make hentai.
With some weird fetish as well.

Shoot. Somebody posted a page where Jen was examined and they explain that she has literal brain damage when she hulks out into Ugly-Shulkie. And now I can't find it.

With grown up women acting like children, it's only natural to treat them and discipline them like children.

Being on the receiving end sounds really hot. Like even if it wasnt consensual. It's fairly harmless, but displays your helplessness.

UGLY feminists who protest in the nude. While at the same time running twitter campaigns against the "male gaze" in media.

But nobody wants to see ugly hateful feminazi naked.

I dont get what people miss about this. Sometimes guys want to feel sexy, but it's for them. They want to feel great and awesome about themselves without women mattering. Women want that to. But a lot of the media doesnt have it really being that, it's still them doing it for men in a way. Not their there is anything wrong for wanting to be sexy for the opposite sex, just that it's ok to want it for yourself to.

They can punch you in the balls if you try.

Have you considered that they might be different people who called themselves "femminist" whithout agreeing in all of the topics? Or do you think every idelogy is a monolith?

Yeah ok incel

You watch too many cartoon. Real life doesn't works same way. Otherwise women could easily defend themselves against rapists. Heck, even a group of armed female police officers are unable to arrest a mere unarmed criminal.

Ok cuck

Attached: real_west_romances_no_2_spanking_panels.jpg (431x548, 225.93K)

Attached: 107264bcf0a395100cc3bd13f299e678.jpg (1786x1362, 481.13K)

I think when you're "one of the good ones" you need to reevaluate the kind of people you're associating with.

Based Nick

If you have the kind of woman who needs to be punished by ass slaping in a non-consensual manner then I feel she's not going to be the kind the freezes when you tell her what to do.

You mean "offensive" OP?

Attached: the black one is the leader, the ginger is always wrong.jpg (400x567, 46.59K)

And yet it's ok for whores to assault men for no reason (like it happens all the time). Fuck yeah double standards.

Attached: diary_secrets_no_11_spanking.jpg (1600x778, 501.89K)

Meh, stuff like that have been done for decades.

Attached: 401209-4243-130929-1-sensational-she-hulk.jpg (411x640, 56.21K)

Women these days don't know how to deal with assertive men. They're used to guys rolling over when they bat their eyelashes, any man that can say "no" and walk away would break their minds.

4 bucks for a flopie full of ads

Shoot forgot my image

Attached: she-hulk-white-marvel-hd-1080P-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: Captain America1.png (499x750, 438.78K)

>Me on the back

Not really, assault is illegal

And then everyone clapped.

Good luck trying to get a woman arrested on an assault charge. A guy could be bleeding with defensive wounds and he would be arrested if he called the cops on a woman.

Ah. You see, I am not a cuck. A cuck is a person who enjoys humiliation while their woman gets fucked. That is not one of my fetishes, but no kink shaming here.

I am not hurling a buzzword at you. Urbandictionarycom:
>involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness;

I am informing you that you are behaving in a way that will lead you to become an incel. Also it is better to be a cuck than an incel. A cuck already has a woman.

Attached: Crime does not pay.jpg (975x1455, 240.29K)

This is just a spanking fetish thread

>crime does not pay
[triggered]

Attached: bonk.jpg (1200x900, 186.91K)

Attached: tumblr_m33utbUxSk1r556mmo1_1280.jpg (1030x1488, 370.19K)

Hot. I may have a degradation fetish
>a cuck at least has a women
Fucking gd. Obliterated.

>"offending" today
how "brainwashed by Doctor Faustus" is offending today?

This would cause incels to chimp out these days

Attached: clean.jpg (1844x2800, 753.51K)

Maybe

Attached: ad.jpg (480x360, 28.53K)

Attached: rear_end_of_the_year___she_hulk_v__gwenpool_by_axel_rosered_dckax38-fullview.jpg (1024x1583, 289.48K)

Why? Cap fought in WW2 for America. Everyone knows this.

>"I am not hurling a buzzword at you"
"Incel" is a buzzword, retard.

Attached: Mighty Avengers 13-2a.jpg (996x791, 295.6K)

If only OP was honest instead of being outrage baiting...

stop this meme

Attached: she-hulk thor.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: 1508252666082.jpg (457x469, 110.74K)

Then we could have had fun without all this other dumb shit

I remember when they homaged this with Captain Falcon knocking out old man Steve. What a bunch of cunts.

This one is a legendary cover.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Gaines#Senate_Subcommittee_investigation
Beaser: "Is the sole test of what you would put into your magazine whether it sells? Is there any limit you can think of that you would not put in a magazine because you thought a child should not see or read about it?"
Gaines: "No, I wouldn't say that there is any limit for the reason you outlined. My only limits are the bounds of good taste, what I consider good taste."
Beaser: "Then you think a child cannot in any way, in any way, shape, or manner, be hurt by anything that a child reads or sees?"
Gaines: "I don't believe so."
Beaser: "There would be no limit actually to what you put in the magazines?"
Gaines: "Only within the bounds of good taste."
Beaser: "Your own good taste and saleability?"
Gaines: "Yes."

Kefauver: "Here is your May 22 issue [Crime SuspenStories No. 22, cover date May]. This seems to be a man with a bloody axe holding a woman's head up which has been severed from her body. Do you think that is in good taste?"
Gaines: "Yes sir, I do, for the cover of a horror comic. A cover in bad taste, for example, might be defined as holding the head a little higher so that the neck could be seen dripping blood from it, and moving the body over a little further so that the neck of the body could be seen to be bloody."
Kefauver: "You have blood coming out of her mouth."
Gaines: "A little."
Kefauver: "Here is blood on the axe. I think most adults are shocked by that."

Attached: 1337774383442.jpg (1280x1994, 642.41K)

>Steve "Commie Crusher" Rogers
How can one man be so based?

Quality drawing

Attached: da_fuck.jpg (126x182, 8.59K)

>Captain Falcon

Attached: page-1.jpg (630x935, 600.26K)

thor is a simp with a hipster beard now. Thanks marvel!

Let's not forget the epic ass defense that the ducking puritans of the time ignored

>Entertaining reading has never harmed anyone. Men of good will, free men should be very grateful for one sentence in the statement made by Federal Judge John M. Woolsey whenhe lifted the ban onUlysses.Judge Woolsey said, “It is only with the normal person that the law is concerned.” May I repeat, he said, “It is only with the normal person that the law is concerned.” Our American children are for the most part normal children. They are bright children, but those who want to prohibit comic magazines seem to see dirty, sneaky, perverted monsters who use the comics as a blueprint for action. Perverted little monsters are few and far between. They don’t read comics. The chances are most of them are in schools for retarded children.
What are we afraid of? Are we afraid of our own children? Do we forget that they are citizens, too, and entitled to select what to read or do? Do we think our children are so evil, so simple minded, that it takes a story of murder to set them to murder, a story of robbery to set them to robbery? Jimmy Walker once remarked that he never knew a girl to be ruined by a book. Nobody has ever been ruined by a comic.
As has already been pointed out by previous testimony, a little healthy, normal child has never been made worse for reading comic magazines. The basic personality of a child is established before he reaches the age of comic-book reading. I don’t believe anything that has ever been written can make a child overaggressive or delinquent. The roots of such characteristics are much deeper. The truth is that delinquency is the product of real environment, in which the child lives and not of the fiction he reads.

There are many problems that reach our children today. They are tied up with insecurity. No pill can cure them. No law will legislate them out of being. The problems are economic and social and they are complex. Our people need understanding; they need to have affection, decent homes, decent food. Do the comics encourage delinquency? Dr. David Abrahamsen has written: “Comic books do not lead into crime, although they have been widely blamed for it. I find comic books many times helpful for children in that through them they can get rid of many of their aggressions and harmful fantasies. I can never remember having seen one boy or girl who has committed a crime or who became neurotic or psychotic because he or she read comic books.”

Nice material user

Attached: unbeatable_and_yet______by_axel_rosered_dcduxy5.png (2550x1650, 965.2K)

Attached: Based Daredevil.jpg (1186x819, 413.74K)

Daredevil's a fucking gigachad.

Attached: UnacceptableSplendidBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif (464x368, 2M)

Attached: Love and Romance 01 Charlton Titansfan.cbz-Love and Romance 01-CCI06032017_0014.jpg (955x1464, 574.28K)

>McClintock!

I fucking love this movie.

>When user rushes into a stealth fetish thread to post some fucking history
Should've sent a poet.

Attached: JudgementDay.jpg (432x395, 57.68K)

Comic?

Judgment day, originally printed in weird fantasy #18 in black and white and with censored sweat glistens to obscure the fact that the astronaut is black.

Later reprinted in incredible science fiction #33 uncensored, incidentally the last book ec comics published after other publishers had used the comics code authority to systematically destroy ec as a rival publishing house.

was this a common fetish back then?

>Ewing
>Ten-gallon hat
They made a Dallas comic?

An eagle named male government landed on the chalk. They all accepted Sargon of Akkad as their lugal and ensi and joined his army of 5,400 men.

He wants her to slip into an 18-year-old girl's body?

>Also it is better to be a cuck than an incel. A cuck already has a woman.
Well, sumbitch.

Attached: Wotan, no.jpg (327x763, 95.44K)

Did these guys ever hear of a thing called the 1st Amendment?

Technicalities.

It wasn't a sexual perversion of normal the dynamic. There was no infantilization aspect to it.
Women were actually considered akin to children, and disciplined as such.

You don't have to enjoy it to be a cuck, it just has to happen to you.
user is telling you that no woman would ever be faithful to you, because you lack manly qualities.

Just look at how offended people were by Captain Hydra because "they turned the creation of two Jewish creators into a Nazi" even though as expected, it was all a fake-out.

I fail to see the issue here.

All the Power Pack comics that showed Katie in her underwear.

>loli wearing nothing but her skivvies
Not in 2020.

what is this woke bullshit, fuck Marvel

Attached: stan.jpg (395x810, 131.1K)

this is ridiculous, why are comics getting political now? why does superman have to represent liberal groupthink? I bet the dirty reds are behind this

Attached: superSJW.jpg (540x742, 74.57K)

Gross, she's a child

Is this a /ss/ joke ?
I feel like it's a /ss/ joke

It's clear to me the artist is too distracted with sneaking his fetishes in the story to care about it making sense to audience who won't look at it with horny eyes.

Which in all fairness must be a small portion of whoever ends up reading this tripe in the first place.

Nah the artists definitely rubbed a few out thinking about slapping some plump ass

Batman spanked a woman named Marcia Monroe in an old issue of Brave and the Bold. One with Eclipso.

and what makes user such an expert on the matter?

>gruenwald

>Women were actually considered akin to children
>There was no infantilization aspect to it
Wat

Attached: n2.jpg (699x780, 357.17K)

Attached: Katap+used+roll+picturekatap+rolled+image+what+if+im+english+_6f918a52c899da53c729fed99b99e497.jpg (373x231, 66.44K)

Attached: 314124_v1.jpg (300x307, 37.86K)

>This would cause incels to chimp out these days
>incels
what does this have to do with incels? or are u just the kinda fag that uses the same buzzwords for all of them "right-wing conservatards"

Attached: 1587329740028.jpg (300x250, 7.49K)

Superman also can't be leftist, not The Superman created by Siegel and Shuster.
He is individual that does what He thinks is right, by His means.

Back then?

You're full of crap. Comic artists have been slipping their fetishes in since the beginning of the medium.

I remember in one of them Zig Forums cunny threads there was a pic of lil girl holding water pistol and op said it's loaded with (her) piss, what would i do?
So I posted this picture.
Epic gamer moment if there is any.

Attached: Robin kill.jpg (693x300, 236.03K)

>they can't be halted with a punch in the snoot
This would ruffle feathers today alright.

I know. That's why DC is better

Attached: batantifa.jpg (500x331, 112.32K)

You can diminish someone to a child if they already are one.

Attached: tony_being_a_gentleman.jpg (539x344, 73.91K)

Jesus, Maleev just does some photocopy filter on photographs to get the backgrounds, right?

>a group black people trying to shoot a lone Captain America
Checks out.
Good thing he didn't relax..

Attached: 1502242610151.jpg (487x597, 29.04K)

Attached: sniff.jpg (492x403, 82.22K)

Attached: jiggle.gif (450x450, 530.89K)

so anything prior to 2005?

That's because it is.

The reason it's so prevalent in that era's pop culture, even though it wasn't actually happening, is because it's a way to infantilize women and place the man as her superior.

Also, it's a fantasy of many men to spank women whenever they feel like it.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.53K)

I will not rest, I will not blink for an instant, until every goddamn nigger is cleansed from American shores. Thomas Jefferson's image was slandered by the lies that he mated with a coonbeast, and after this nappy-headed noggetry is sent to the proverbial woodpile in the sky, I'm coming for those goddamn kikeathons next. Not one corner of America will be tainted by niggers OR jews! No more bad news for America, golden white and full alt-right forever. Stars and stripes crush the blue and white, Samson option this you goddamn animals! America is here to exterminatify the worst of the worst, with the best of the best. Hitler was a cuck, letting them leave to Palestine, being friends with Jesse Owens. You can't lead America unless you can crush nigger skulls with your bare hands!

I will kill 600 million niggers this year, and do it all for America! Let the streets run red with nigger blood, then disinfect the streets because now they're full of AIDS!

Attached: dsc06235.jpg (1024x747, 120.25K)

them underage-magically adult pussy fart smells

Superman has always been progressive in the early-1900s sense of the word, i.e. progressive in terms of real-world economic and social inequity, rather than imagined "microaggressions" and SJW nonsense.

Actually what?

When written by men. When written by women it's okay because the men are obviously fetishising her.

>not The Superman created by Siegel and Shuster
kek

Grown men act like children way more than women. It's not until after they get married that men somewhat get their shit together.

man, sonic really must've hit some hard times if he's working at micheal's

>marrying someone who doesn't already have their shit together
No sympathy here.

I can tell a woman wrote this. No man is this pathetic.

Ugly feminists make themselves ugly on purpose to avoid the male gaze

that's true, i agree

what

You just know that he spanks her OFTEN.