MCU Leaks back on the menu!

MCU Leaks back on the menu!

Attached: RogerWardell.png (601x518, 39.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RogerWardell
twitter.com/WardellRoger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: RogerWardell1.png (593x484, 44.94K)

It’s all so tiresome

Literally who

Taking these with heaps of salt but the Idea of movie Annihilators makes me rock hard.

A lot can be said about the F4 movies but at the very least they treated Silver Surfer well. If the MCU can pull that off I will personally suck Feige's dick.

Attached: silver-surfer-promo.jpg (1200x630, 132.68K)

Was he the one who leaked about Fat Thor?

Inhumans aren't coming back in any meaningful way, Kamala will come back and if they do, they'll be background dancers for her.

Why would they do HFH, while I like who they cast for Ironfist, I just don't see that happening either. Those netflix characters are done.

Rest of that shit seems plausible.

It's a different account, but it's the same name and the same erratic posting pattern. So take it with a grain of salt.

To many disney plus shows

How many Marvel Disney+ shows are there?
Seems a little too focused especially since the animation side of the platform is weak with only one or two shows that excite people

Stuff like Sony going to Disney+ seems like a stretch and unbelievable, and the idea of Deadpool doing random cameos is really fucking stupid so they won't do it, Deadpool should get integrated into the universe, as a real character, just make X-Force R rated and use him there, if you can make Deadpool R rated then there's no reason for not doing anything else R rated

Everything else is based af and real, though

Isn't the MCU dead ?

Not sure what would lead you to believe that.

>Agent Venom
Shit like this is what makes me glad these are bullshit.

Didn't it end with infinity war ? (far from home was a DLC)

I only want to know Doom, Galactus and Gwenpool when ?

Who cares?

>Gwenpool

Hopefully never ever

It didn't. There were like 3 movies after Infinity War with more planned.

Imagine an Agent Venom movie with that shitty Flash

I think he means plot wise. Endgame was the last movie if you ignore Far From Home.

>He didnt read her solo issues and miniserie
Boy, I would like to be this lucky, being able to discover that again

Those are all fucking awful news, I hope he's lying.

It was trash user.

Sure, it was

her miniseries was awful

RETURN of the Darkhold? So they will be acknowledging AOS?

ENDLESS TRASH

Will we ever have a movie Doom that does him justice?

I hate capeshit and comics but Doctor Doom is cool. Who will they cast, Zig Forums?

Too many fucking shows

You mean a good film or a movie with a sudden twist in the end where after hours of being a villain Doom suddenly decide to save a kitten from a fire?

The future is now. We can only hope that it will flop like Mandy did.

scrapping the bottom of the barrel on properties at this point.
literally just do x-men and swim in free money.

I take this all with a grain of salt but if anything is true they’ll probably make the deviants into sympathetic villains and the good guys all along

If played ironically. He only does 'good' because of his ego.

>Stan Lee will continue to show up
Holy hell, let the man rest in peace.

>most popular x-character getting a show
>modern popular incarnation of second most popular spider-character getting a show
>GotG getting a name change

the only thing scraping the barrel is nobilus

>More Darkhold keikakus
Robbie and SHIELD's gonna be pissed. It's a book of sins.

Yes, Far From Home is basically an epilogue dlc. Marvel Studios is tumbling down

Nah, fuck X-men. They don't belong in the MCU

No, I don't want to.

I can't wait to see Kamala bitch about the shitty Inhumans show and then do the smug Stonetoss look into the camera.

What was his least real cameo? Dark phoenix and Captain Marvel?

>Inhumans to undergo complete recast
>Ms. Marvel will refer to ABC's flop as a TV series of that universe.

Attached: laughing comedians.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

Sorry, the MCU belongs to us now. We can stop pretending that Iron-man, Thor and Captain America are anything else that b-listers. They used them because they couldnt use the real deal, the x-men, but now with the x-men and some spider-man help, the marvel cinematic universe goes back to its rightful owners.
You know this shit current shit (the diversity era) is just a transition era, no pun intended, to rest the audience from burning in after Endgame and have them back for the triumphant return of the x-chads.

Imagine that they are still using his twitter account sometimes...

>May utilize deadpool after DP3
Man, I just want a Deadpool kills the MCU movie so bad.

He got all the previous announcements right

No one gives a shit

Who is Nobilus?

Should had honestly ignore Netflixverse.

So they would presumably be making MCU Flash into Agent Venom? As in he loses his legs in war and accepts the ooze because he’s a high school jock turned war hero being given a second chance at serving his country. I can’t picture that with the dude they casted who is a full eleven inches shorter than Raimiverse version. Should have just made him into an OC if they wanted that actor so bad.

Attached: 9E18D5D8-8A3D-4D47-87F3-F4A3B7FE192B.jpg (491x600, 63.58K)

He is a midget though. Him being Venom is just going to be hilarious. It would be like you baby nephew attempting to act tough.

Pretty much. They should have kept the window for characters to return instead of killing them off. Then Downey could return if Dolittle makes him realize that he isn’t as much of a draw when he isn’t the character. Or they could threaten to recast. It isn’t like it hasn’t happened before in universe.

>Stan lee will appear
>he wasn’t in far from home

If you believe this you are absolutely regarded.

I hope this is just a troll.

He cameo'd as the skeleton

>After the events of Far From Home Peter Parker and Aunt May is transferred into protective custody while SHIELD figures out how to manage Mysterio's leaked situation.
>A lot of Spider-man's enemies, in trying to find Peter Parker, go after his friends instead
>Peter's Friend Eugene "Flash" Thompson and his family is killed in the crossfire.
>meanwhile Eugene's older brother Harrison Jr. is discharged form the military having recently lost his legs.
>Harrison used to be an athlete in the same school that Peter and Euegene attended and is the original "Flash" thompson, a nickname that his younger brother later adopted.
>Harrison buries his family and happens upon Eugene's belongings, showing how he idolized Spider-man but ultimately dies because of him.
>Harrison swears revenge on Spider-man
>SHIELD has decided to make a press conference surrounding Spider-man's true identity, and plans to have both Peter Parker (a skrull disguised as him) and Spider-man (Peter) appear at the same time to debunk Mysterio's claims
>Harrison, though in a wheelchair aims at Spider-man using a sniper rifle
>Spider-man is able to dodge the bullet but by doing so, Peter Parker and Auny may is hit instead
>The skrull reveals itself and Spider-man removes his mask to attend to AuntMay

Attached: 1583061396522.jpg (1050x701, 267.71K)

That's stupid

IT'S NOT THE SAME ACCOUNT, YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Real: twitter.com/RogerWardell
Fake: twitter.com/WardellRoger

Attached: Homelander angry.jpg (682x738, 79.56K)

>Weapon X tied to Winter Solider
>Agent Venom series
>Captain Marvel series is building to Annihilators

I don't put much stake in rumours, but these sound Kino as fuck.

I just don't care about any of this shit anymore.

Don’t quit your day job

A literal clone of Thor from a loooong time ago. Created by the Celestials, I think.

(...)

No, he was created by the High Evolutionary.