Ben 10

Ben 10 thread
Let’s discuss the last good, long running, action cartoon

Attached: 86F5A8A2-05BF-4829-9301-7E77C1299D83.jpg (750x512, 75.54K)

Original series was the only good ben10

Upgrade and Upchuck are the best

Nah, Grey Matter bro

Omniverse was also good

Attached: 7EAF119B-20D7-48A5-82CF-E7A895BC55EB.png (910x764, 135.33K)

Okay how about this we compromise with XL-R8

Upgrade is the best. With him and Greymatter in their how the fuck did ben not do some crazy shit

Imagine if they went with the original concept

Attached: 4D2EEAE5-CFF8-477F-99A9-3F5F993573F0.png (340x453, 247.79K)

Attached: Waybig smash.webm (720x528, 1.38M)

My niggas

The one where its actually alternate versions of ben where evolution was different?
It wouldn't have been popular but fondly remembered

Are you talking about the multiverse Ben team up at the end of Omniverse, Ultimate Ben, or the concept of ultimate aliens?

Whats your favorite omnitrix model design wise? I like Ben 10,000's omnitrix that covers his whole forearm

Nah the original concept from what i remember was not aliens. The original concept was that ben could transform into alternate universe versions of hinself. Each version was in a world where humans evolved differently

Hal Jordan

>Ben 10,000's omnitrix
Always liked it. As a kid thought it was something the omnitrix would do. Slowly take over the body of each weilder. Killing them and adding them to the collection of lifeforms for the next holder to have.

When I got this and later the ultimate version I thought I was literally god

Attached: 41pv4Rz1OLL.jpg (500x500, 25.38K)

Oh damn, I don’t remember that one. It’s been so long since I’ve seen American cartoons because of how easy French and Japanese ones are to come by these days. I thought this would be the best jump back in point that isn’t indie shit, so I haven’t seen the show in a long time

The reboot design is unironically based. You can tell that the art team has passion for the show but some executive is making them design the characters that way

I actually watched a bit of the reboot it isn't that bad despite being a comedy show the action is fairly decent and its funnier than the other reboot of classic CN cartoons. Hell it even has some pretty unique and cool ideas like the vilgax transformation thats prettt badass

Here’s some cursed concept art for canonbolt for ya

Attached: 8124E481-5242-40DA-A61A-83F2977107E1.png (1152x900, 942.03K)

>Ben 10
Kek

Attached: Hal.jpg (1280x1826, 664.86K)

I remember ben 10 mostly because they unintentionally made gwen so hot that they tried to undo it with each sequel

Attached: 1573667375729.jpg (529x399, 25.99K)

Zoomer memories

>made gwen so hot that they tried to undo it with each sequel
ah yes the one to awaken my loli fetish
>cool ideas like the vilgax transformation thats prettt badass
I always wanted to see that transformation but it turns out its literally a copy paste of vilgax so it dont realy see the point

Like this more

Omniverse ruined Ben and his supporting cast. Derrick J. Wyatt so badly wanted to revert it to cartoon from animated series that he broke the franchise. He trashed all of the developments and did stupid crap like naming an alien after a CNN anchor and making it all a damn joke. Nowhere to go after than reboot.

Attached: 65FB7FBB-2B47-4075-9ADD-1FACDE3385BF.png (360x360, 83.24K)

it fixed a lot of retarded bulshit from ultimate alien that's for sure

Alien Force and Ultimate Alien moved Ben, Gwen, and Kevin forward. Omniverse moved them backward and smushed them.

They made them all uglier in Omniverse. Though Gwen really got it rough.

>Omniverse ruined Ben and his supporting cast.
It actually fixed Ben and a huge part of his cast, Alien Force made him bland and mary sue ish just like his cousin and kevin and those changes were completelly off panel and never explained, they are no conflict between them because they had no personalty differences or flaws to clash, most of the villains were also turned into generic serious badass characters with the same bodytype, they even tried to push a literal mary sue future ben to replace the previous one for no reason other than wanking ben.

Alien Force was a fanfiction tier disaster. Omniverse fixed most of those problems.

You're getting slow.
It doesn't have the same effect if it's not first post

The reboot is not bad at all but I miss the character development and plot progression, every episode felt like it was either moving the plot or giving Ben some development, original season feels a lot like a comic book run, it was pretty fresh and interesting.

That looks pretty lame, going with aliens was the right choice. Aliens offer way more unique designs than different superheroes

Attached: 1587580650749.png (434x611, 325.72K)

I'm still depressed that Dwayne Mcduffie died, he didn't even finish UA or any of the planned arcs
No. Ben was more mature than the OS version but he was still flawed, there are episodes where he acted hot headed or was too trusting, In the first season of UA where he wanted to kill Kevin it was clear he was in the wrong, Kevin's redemption was supposed to be a main point of AF's Season 3 but the executives forced them to change the story at the last minute
More like forced in retcons for the sake of the OS but only ended messing up the lore, introduced a bunch of plot holes and made the universe and characters less interesting

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (628x891, 75.64K)

Only good thing about Omniverse was the alien waifus, even then Ben went with worst girl Kai. Omniverse had good ideas but terrible executions. Looma is best girl by the way.

Attached: My Nigga.jpg (816x1008, 120.47K)

>Filename
You’re an imposter.

Only correct statement in this whole thread.

>Alien Force was a fanfiction tier disaster. Omniverse fixed most of those problems.
And in doing so created even more.

fpbp

It had a similar problem to Kingdom Heats. When they kept the overarcing story relatively simple and self-contained it was at its strongest. While it was fun to see everything scaled up but when you throw in time travel and parallel dimensions and retcons it's still fun but it's messy and harder for new people to get involved.

>Alien Force was a fanfiction tier disaster. Omniverse fixed most of those problems.

>Hey guys, for this episode Omniverse we'll make a gimmick where Ben goes around saying it's his lucky day and ignores all responsibility
>How cool would it be if Ben had control of Alien X?
>What if Ben was in the Mad Max World? What if Ben was emo? What if he was Frankenstein?

>What if he was Frankenstein?
That's literally an episode of the original series, but go off I guess

Based and WAYBIGpilled

Attached: WAY BIG.png (937x1080, 716.14K)

For me it's xlr8

Attached: EClHuplUYAIWPDM.jpg (1000x750, 36.15K)

Ok Zig Forums, here's the real question:
Which one looks the best
not including later omniverse one becuse it sucks ass

Attached: 4 kevins of the elevins.png (2322x2014, 3.66M)

11 y/o Kevin

OS is the best one, but I also like the UA one.

a fusion between they all could be sick

I'm still pissed Kevin randomly joined Ben's team and started dating Gwen offscreen after racking up a fucking body count.