„Boring“ female Marysues

„Boring“ female Marysues.

Attached: 4881312-3826642158-2308f.jpg (456x640, 49.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/damifag/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jean grey.

Fuck you

Attached: 1203722735684.jpg (1291x1006, 90.91K)

Cassandra Cain is overrated!

Fuck off. She had language issues for barely any time in her batgirl run. The rest she spent being shilled as "muh next Batman" and the perfect successor. Cass a Mary sue shit.

Attached: 1406814213920.jpg (960x1469, 1.48M)

after Toph the only reason to keep watching was Zuko.

Attached: 1558399379349.png (782x1265, 249.09K)

>boring incel threads

She spent almost the first half of her run only ever winning pyrrhic victories or outright losing. Her being a Kung Fu savant doesn't change the fact that she still suffered emotional and devastating loss almost constantly. Being GOOD at things doesn't make you a Mary Sue.

Wonder Woman desu

Cassandra Cain is best left in the 90s. She's an anime waifu and little more.

You probably have a point.

Attached: XBzpQHH.jpg (1038x1600, 485.63K)

if only they weren't such writer's pets and the characters wouldn't get on all-fours for them. otherwise I'd be all over them.

then again their respective shows aren't that good sooo guess it was not meant to be desu

Attached: 1578319525245.png (337x338, 83.72K)

you obviously didn't read her series, she made tons of mistakes when she was batgirl

Catwoman.

based Spock punching this bitch right in the face

the only she gets away with anything is because Peter lets her.

Attached: 1586622175344.png (1002x632, 1.32M)

Attached: 88D012DC-E4BA-46E6-9603-D770FBE4F8D2.jpg (447x687, 78.6K)

I don't like Cassandra Cain/Batgirl.

I've tried. Believe me. I've read most of the issues, thanks to a friend who's a big fan. But I can't bring myself to like her.

A big part of the whole 'Sue thing is that everyone immediately likes them, regardless of their actual likability. Not the case with Cass, besides Bruce, who only takes a quick shine to her because he sees a reflection of his own autism. On the contrary, she makes pretty much everyone she encounters either uncomfortable or creeped out.

Attached: Batgirl_032_(03).jpg (267x538, 54.83K)

oh look guys it's another thread where someone loudly admits they don't read comics. nice.

easily the biggest Mary Sue in comics

Attached: Silk_Marvel.png (540x800, 221.06K)

Shes a stupid mary sue, unlikable and poorly thought out.

Invisible Woman

only when she's in radical feminist mode

Attached: 1586101889532.png (189x267, 152.63K)

No, shes always a Mary Sue.

nigga what? She's everything damien waynes wants to be and damien has the relationship with his father that cass always wanted. She's a great character

Attached: She-Hulk.jpg (1100x619, 91.08K)

Hate her so much. That annoying Mary Sue.

This so much, she is a literal mary sue, it looks almost intentional.

Bruce neglects Damian most of the time. Hell, Dick was a far more affirming father figure. Damian also has a shit-ton more flaws than Cass ever did. That's why he's such a divisive character.

Samefag

How is Cass a Mary Sue?

I like casses relationship with steph and babs and I thought that the dynamic that she had between bruce and babs was good. I like her relationship with bruce because she;s already everything he looks for in a robin and he has to help her learn to be a person not a fighter

Slott is a fucking hack.

>Samefag

>That's why he's such a divisive character.

She really isn't. She headlined the first Batgirl series, which lasted years. She's only been torpedo'd this past decade because Didio is a spiteful cunt.

>she;s already everything he looks for in a robin
MARY. SUE. Yeah we get it, Cass is le perfect ninja waifu. Her only flaws serve to make her look cute and endearing.

dont talk shit about my autismfu

´Cass is still shit.

I was talking about Damian. Your reading comprehension is worse than your waifu, Cassfag.

I liked how she was fine poking fun at her own blindness.

I honestly don't remember the last time I despised a character as much as her. She's a fucking degenerate Cancer snitching horrorshow.

>got flaws
>mary sue
????

Her "flaws" aren't really flaws, they are just quirks beside her pwning at everything vigilante-related.

They aren't flaws that make her interesting or dynamic or, hell, unlikable. That's what makes her boring when compared to a character like Damian.

>Her only flaws serve to make her look cute and endearing.
If you like getting punched in the face by your friends a lot, maybe.

Oh? And can't she dodge that like she can apparently dodge fucking bullets?

Mary sue isn't just a character without flaws, a Mary sue can also be a character who's flaws don't actually do anything to the character besides mask the fact the character is still poorly written wish fulfillment

>Her "flaws" aren't really flaws
Are you shitposting or something?By your logic Spider-Man is the most Mary Sue fictional character ever created.

Silk aside Spider-Man IS a Mary Sue
this, Peter is a massive Mary Sue

imagine being a turbonewfag who doesn't know about damifag and her autistic hatred for cass, tim and jason

>for cass, tim and jason
. It's funny how you succeeded in making people here really hate cass, tim and jason.

Which doesn't apply to Cass. Gi

Not them punching her, her punching them because she's an autist.

Attached: RCO019_1469120785.jpg (1200x575, 164.97K)

Damifag is just a bullshit nickname for some company war marvelfag, look how they're not even actually defending Damian at all.

Emma Frost

ok newfag

Cassfag, stop whining.

Hey, I actually like Jason and Tim. Cass is just a shit, wish-fulfillment character.

>It's funny how you succeeded in making people here really hate cass, tim and jason
So not at all?

OMG Cass BTFOs stupid Stephanie! Like she can PWN every1 in the batfamily, even Batman! Holy shit she's le epic and cool.

>for cass, tim and jason
Makes senses.

Ladderbro going full autism today I see

Cass's so boring.
Her new writer will be praised only because her color and gender..

Take your meds.

Anyone can BTFO Stephanie. It's not exactly hard. The point is she's a dick sometimes.

I think a “true” Mary Sue is a character that bends or completely shatters the established rules of their universe for the sake of making them seem special, plot convenience, etcetera. Anything else is either boring, badly written, has “special snowflake” syndrome, or literally any other adjective or writing term.
Cass Cain is a marysue.

He probably got banned AGAIN.

Cass is a Mary Sue tho.

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/damifag/order/asc/
Good times

Is Cass a Mary Sue? Yes.

>Cass Cain is a marysue.
How so?

Nah, Damifag can't actually spell her name properly. This is a poor facsimile of the real deal.

rey is a mary sue.
Cass Cain is a mary sue.
miss Marvel is a mary sue.

Cass is the SJW of the Force.

I think it's learning. Evolving.

Cassis a TOTAL Mary Sue. She is too good at everything, there was no need for anyone else .

Attached: kitty.jpg (800x1120, 347.64K)

>rey is a mary sue.
Yes she is skilled at everything without training, got no flaws holding her back and is instantly loved by everyone.
>Cass Cain is a mary sue.
No, she is not good at everything, got several flaws holding her back and even her mother treats her like shit.
>miss Marvel is a mary sue.
She is kinda bland, no weakness but no strenghts, so not really a mary sue

You didn't have the guts to make a call, for or against the topic.

> Cass is a Mary Sue.
> spends almost the entirety of her run failing hard numerous times over.
> is called out for focusing more on fighting than learning.
> the Riddler or someone with a higher IQ can run circles around.

Attached: page17.jpg (1024x1604, 482.86K)

>has to be make the Hulk name look good when his autistic cousin is tearing shit up
not a mary sue, just not burdened by the shit his cousin goes through, that's why she's the "fun" Hulk.

Attached: 1580102607057.png (880x1150, 2.08M)

This is stupid. Cass is a mary sue. there is no other valid opinion.

She's just a good fighter, her overal skills are more limited than any other Bat family member or even most heroes really.

This !
Cass Cain is one of the most boring characters ever made.

did you even read what he posted

You know she is a Mary Sue, but you can't say it because you don't want to be labeled as sexist

No. I'm pretty sure mispelling her name was a way to get easy (You)s, we're just looking at a fraud, a fake, a phony.

>get spider powers
>get trapped in a bunker with little human contact since the 90s
>most of your young adult life- the most crucial part for any developing human mind- is spent in isolation
>should be Oldboy with superpowers

>instead, come out as a quirky love interest for Peter's harem and waifu bait that throws out dated 90s references
>NOT come out as some nutcase schizo with superpowers teetering on moral ambiguity because you're not entirely there
WASTED POTENTIAL

Attached: -oldboy-31.gif (500x230, 496.11K)

I always assumed a Mary Sue was just a blank character girls could view themselves as..

I likeCass as a character but, her abilities definitely dabble in the realm of "Mary Sueness".

> almost accidentally kill someone again.
> breaks down and even when said person is saved runs the hell away.

Yes, this woman is truly a Mary Sue who has no flaws.

She has flaws and isn't America Chavez.

Attached: 1378927229242.jpg (800x1221, 157.36K)

Cass is a pussy.

Again no,no matter how many times you samefag, her skillset is extremely limited and her personality is way too flawed.

she is a Mary Sue under King's pen.

Attached: batman-and-catwoman-vs-bane-rebirth-3.jpg (1041x1600, 420.33K)

Why would he? He is a Barbsfag.

She's a Mary sue one hundred percent Mary sue

Pathetic.
all this whining about Damifags are just Jasonfags or the occasional Cssfag being their usual selves

God, You're Pathetic Whatever you say, dude. But don't go around declaring everyone agree because I sure don't.

>itt a turbo autist repeating how much he hates Cass like a mantra while ignoring everyone else.

Attached: GeneralRingedJackrabbit.gif (400x300, 933.78K)

Is this supposed to be good?

Batman is basically a woman given the fact that he is an emotional lesbian where everyday he is on his period.

Attached: 1407533812812.jpg (600x825, 84.18K)

It's called Gary Stu, dumbass.

Tbh I'm getting kind of tired of Cassfag .Is cassfag actually starting arguments with itself now?
you do realize that there are 30 other people in this thread right, Cassfag? Are you truly this delusional about your shit batgirl?

You need to calm down and stop acting like an emotional lesbian.

Nice phoneposting you sperg, keep ignoring every argument while shitposting.

Cass is definitely a Mary Sue. Everything comes so easy for her. Hard to root for a character like that.

Mass-replying doesn't actually change the fact that you're literally insane, cassfag.

Silk is ironically "what if Cass had no flaws despite her background and was the writer pet" aka an actual Mary Sue.

>Superman is definitely a Mary Sue. Everything is literally handed to him. Hard to root for a character like that.

This how insecure and stupid you sound.

please take your autistic rage to a more kid-friendly website like CBR

>no weakness
>several skills even though she was stuck inside that room
>super sociable even though again she was isolated
>super memory for no reason
>genius for no reason
>instantly bang Peter
>Peter ask her out later but she reject him
>instantly date Jonhy Storm
>stated to be super important at a multiversal scale for no reason
>powers are just like Peter but better + organic weebs

yep

Okay Batfag.

Attached: super stare.png (359x507, 94.25K)

why is this even a question? Cass is just like Neo from the matrix of Bella from Twilight is

Miko fails as often as she succeeds. That's the point of her combo with Five. They have opposite playstyles, so they get to contrast each other to show the different ways and situations each of heir styles are better in by taking turns outshining each other.

Attached: miko5.png (3068x9477, 2.98M)

Neo is not even a mary sue ladderfag

This thread has really piqued my interest. I know nothing about the batfamily outside of tas and justice league besidesof bruce apparently having a blood related son. Where do I start

Attached: 1583615114824.jpg (1024x729, 178.82K)

You can't beat that.

Attached: cring3.png (874x406, 103.88K)

>super special character can't get mindwiped
fuck this shit and fuck this show.

imagine getting hit in the face by someone you trust

Nah Kate Kane is a mess personality wise and the rest of the batfamily hates her.

Don't have to convince me she's shit-tier character, mate.

Funny how Marvel was actually proud of the fact she's a Mary Sue with the comics and even the character herself reminding the audience how she is oh so perfect and good at everything.

Harley Quinn. Because I don't see why do all those asshole hippies likes to see Gotham revolving around her. And at the same time, bashing Catwoman, Batgirl and any other women who isn't like their fave they're glorifying.

To say nothing about the fact that Poison Ivy's character also have to be defined by this poor blondie with dependency issues 24/7, and helping to aid her on her healing journey.

Attached: Harley Quinn.png (791x1200, 991.86K)

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-1567069037.jpg (960x640, 52.92K)

That's probably not that uncommon among Glitch Techs.

Cassandra Caine
Jean Grey

She is a plot device, not a marysue

yeah he's called Damian Wayne. Son of Talia al Ghul and Bruce and raised by the League of Shadows

I still don’t get how an illiterate girl who has no social skills is a Mary Sue but alright

I dunno in the Byrne run she’s a hot head, she has everyone’s respect but I dunno if I’d call her Mary Sue. But yes slotts run turned her into a Mary Sue

Attached: 699C3499-96AE-4211-9D09-25147B7286F7.png (600x680, 150.86K)

new52 onwards, yes.

One of the blandest and most boring Steven Universe characters, a character without any flaws and barely a conflict to write about.
She went from a midly interesting character to just another generic love interest.

Attached: Connie_(Steven_Universe).png (904x2072, 42.59K)

I don't remember what I originally read Cass in (Outsiders?), but I really enjoyed her character, who was completely different from Babs. But I heard she got her language all fixed (didn't Martin Manhunter deus ex machina her?), which makes her way less interesting. Like, what if Mr. Monk suddenly got all his OCD crap under control so he was just a brilliant detective? It removes the reason for the character existing.

Not Martian Manhunter, just some random telepath. And it doesn’t really get “all fixed.” Her brain is able to grasp language in a way it couldn’t before, but she still has to learn speaking and reading over time. It comes at the cost of losing her ability to read body language, which is where the real deus ex machina of that story comes in to play when Shiva fixes it for her (in a way that’s never explained, and without affecting her new understanding of language) in exchange for a death match.

Batman

I like Riri Williams

>connor doesn't like her because she assaulted him
>Tim is just being honest
>spoiler is being a bitch

Mute Asian kung-fu chick in a literal gimp mask with pointy ears who's so good at fighting that she can literally read your moves? Definitely sounds like 90s XTREEEEM! cliches.

all the so-called “flaws” that a Mary Sue possesses aren’t really flaws at all. Cass is a Mary Sue

She is a marysue. She's brilliant at fighting but then, really, that's all she can do.

Her past is tremendously angsty. Okay, I can dig that. She was trained as an uber-assassin by a villain. Makes sense. He was abusive and scary and raised her without the capacity for speech. It's a bit over the top for my taste, but it's original at least. And ties into a particularly neat ability to read people's body language like a book.

And naturally, she's not really a killer! After all that, she only killed someone once! When she was too young to know what she was doing! And she ran away immediately afterwards! At the age of 8. And she lived alone, incapable of speech until she hooked up with the Batclan at age 16/17 or so. ...now we're getting to things that I start to find hard to swallow. It's such a cliche. Someone raised to be a killer, but somehow managing to be so pure that she only did it once. When she couldn't possibly be blamed? And then immediately left? Because she was so good at heart, she couldn't take it? Oh, brother.

And of course, she's pure of heart! She's genuine, and good, and completely without artifice. She is haunted by that one horrible incident for years and even has something of a death wish because of it. She's tragic! She's so pure that she rescues a man from the death penalty because she's so against killing! She's the one character with the deepest and most sincere idea about what Bruce's mission is all about! Because of what happened to her. She feels it. Of course she does.

Why does Bendis worship the fucking toilet Cassandra Cain shits in?

.There is literally no female character more stupid than Cass.

>Mute
How about you actually try reading some of her stuff before you comment? Just a thought
Yes there is, her name Stephanie

hilst I loved Cassandra's pre-OYL characterization, I have to honestly say I haven't been too much of a fan of how her abilities have been written. Well, at least any of the times it shattered my suspension of disbelief such as her dodging gunfire after the rounds have been fired. Which in all honesty wouldn't bother me at all if she was a metahuman instead of another one of the batfamily supposedly peaks. But her abilities aside, it's the powerful way in which Cass has always been able to get across so much relying on so little that always drew me in to her.

Jane Foster THOR

stop using terms you dont understand

Cass Cain literally dodging airborn bullets.
She is a Mary sue.
She has dodge bullets literally inches from her face without even looking at the shooter.

are you really complaining about comic logic bullshit?

>stop using terms you dont understand
Mary sue.

Not a mary she, Mary Sues are skilled and talented at everything and possess no flaws or weakness, they are instantly able to be loved by everyone, they learn new abilities instantly.

Rey and Silk are Mary Sues

Oh and also, this