Gunnerkrigg Court

1 May 2020 | 12:00 AM
Chapter 76: Page 10
Incoming

Attached: 00002299.jpg (600x849, 206.48K)

Attached: asseatintime.jpg (306x195, 16.78K)

Gunnercringe
Gunnershit

I hope the Annies bully the shit out of Kat.

Yes!

It looks like the Annies are finally fed up with being stuck in Gunnerkrigg Court, one of the dullest webcomics in history. Seriously each chapter following the autistic fire elemental and her "pals" from Gunnerkrigg Court as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the poorly-defined purple background art, the comic's only consistency has been its trite visual symbolism and its lack of drama and emotion in the last 20 chapters, all to make the magic unmagical, to make the characters and world seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Siddell got married and stopped caring about the story; he made sure the comic would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his Patreon. The Gunnerkrigg series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Harry Potter series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first 50 chapters were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the comic is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time Tom set up a twist, it was resolved with an anticlimax.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time an anticlimactic twist happened. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Siddell's mind is so governed by subversion that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Gunnerkrigg Court by the Tom's wife. She wrote something to the effect of, "Tom's webcomic is so good! Please keep giving him money on Patreon! Tom's personal happiness and financial stability totally isn't negatively impacting the effort he's putting into the comic." And she was quite wrong. She was not being ironic. When you donate to Tom's Patreon, you are, in fact, ruining Gunnerkrigg Court.

Attached: 1576486059518.jpg (1623x2886, 1.02M)

This faggot again

Ok, it's starting to be slightly funny...

Oh lawd they comin

OUT OF OUR WAY, TREE ELF FUCKING SHITS!

Sexually?

Of course!

I never fully understood why Annie dislikes Eglamore so much.

Can I assume it's a deep-seated loathing at their own attraction to him?

They could. They have superior numbers.

Because he's a cuck who's still obsessed with her mom's pussy, and she has her mom's soul

Possibly, yes.

Oh my god will the fucking plot actually move forward

What plot? It's not like things will return to normal after all this.

Ah. This reminds me of the last time Annie had a Progressively Worse Day. I wonder if she'll lose control again or if being with her other self will help her stay composed. I also wonder what the breaking point is going to be.

Attached: 00000799.jpg (600x849, 211.11K)

>angry, rough selfcest between the two annies as they work out their frustrations on eachother

Attached: oh myyyyy.jpg (204x204, 27.23K)

Are they mad because everyone but them seem to be getting that d?

Jim's the first adult in her life who tried to hold her responsible for her autism, also she's aware of the obvious attraction he had for her mother and his own autism in being unable to balance that and being a role model for the majority of the story

The Annies were planning to make a move on Elgamore before anybody notices. They even went to his house early so they had time.

Attached: 00002292[1].jpg (600x849, 224.12K)

Frankly it's fucking retarded that the court didn't get involved sooner. The goddamn forestpocalypse is happening and they're just "lol let's let the superpowered fire girl traipse around inciting her cosmic god-entity friends to tear up the planet's surface."

I don't understand how the Annies can consider any day where they got to see cum drip out of tight goblin pussy down a fit toned green thigh onto the floor a bad day.

Attached: yeah-sorry.jpg (600x849, 91.92K)

Alright, this strain of autism is new to me, what's your deal?

Attached: you-can-estimate-the-distance-by-counting-the-seconds-between-bitching-and-nagging.jpg (600x325, 35.05K)

Deffinitely
But also that the Lake Water thing got out of their hands

Someone really needs to step up and give the Annie Twins some good dick, before they burn everything down
Or they could just go "neither of us will be virgins" on eachother

Gunner why is captcha always fucking me in the ass court

I haven't followed this in a while, has Kat fucked the Annies yet?

Hell yeah

Sorry, I don't speak virgin weeb faggot.

I grinned

Ultimate Ninja Storm! I get it!

This whole chapter is just the Annies getting cucked over and over again.

Back to the good old fundamentals it seems. now if only Reynard could become a character again that would be great.

what is the meaning of this

Is Rey gonna cuck them, too?

It's Kat's famous catchphrase!
Her ... Katchphrase, if you will.

It's the moment of the day when she put her tongue on someone's anus to taste the sweat mixed with faint hints of shits that is unique to each one of us.

This is mediocre story telling