Official Harley Quinn Season 2 Episode 5 Thread

Today's episode:

>Batman's Back, Man: Harley Quinn and her best friend Poison Ivy aren't in this episode... which focuses on Batman waking from his coma and vowing to take back Gotham City.

Upcoming episodes:

>we do a flashback episode to Harleen and Joker’s initial courtship that is much more of an homage to Batman: The Animated Series

>In the second season we have a bachelorette party that is Ivy, Harley, Catwoman and I don't want to give away - there's one character I can't say. And then one of Harley’s childhood friends who's just like a normy from like back home, her friend Jen is on Themyscira because of some villainy had been turned into a resort. It’s a girl's weekend out, let's say.

Attached: faec.jpg (1080x1080, 97.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/C01BnJaZ#QtksIpSXWgMQ3PQZqBhHEQ
mega.nz/folder/U1tGAS7Z#1wE5m3UYlMZCxIQgEj-eZA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Harley-Quinn-Season-2/Episode-5?id=97090
ololo.to/video/RLE11FOVJ0Ym23ksa165dL8SBkD2Ho3TnlvoYEFBQ0Vl3glrY7L7HRtbie1RlvOBsdwMPhkxF89LqQgt9mjGuah6nBod9G4ZjN7M4BGmk3A=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holyshit the episode already out?

If this episode sucks I'm watching Family Guy

Hope the mega is posted this morning once I get back online

why make a Harley Quinn show when you can have a batman or justice league show

Now i understood that reference

is it supposed to air at 9am EST

so in 10 minutes?

This show already has a second season?

Attached: 1532644379102.jpg (375x417, 14.54K)

Anyone have a Mega for all the episodes?

Place your bets on Kiteman:

> 1) He dies from a big bad of the season.
> 2) Ivy dumps him (for whatever reason), but Harley and Ivy figure his stuff out and part with him in good terms.
> 3) He dumps Ivy.

I'd prefer the third option, desu. Many say that it benefits him and him alone, but it doesn't seem that way.

By what was shown, he's the one, like Freeze said, who does everything for the sake of their relationship, forced to lose things or get hurt.

He's insecure about himself and feels that life with Ivy is the only path that may lead him to a worthy future. Now he feels responsible to support her way throughout, all so Kiteman would remain the part of her life.

And by what was shown, she's not doing the same. Her leaving him at the venue, to basically lose his dream, should ring a bell. Right now, Kiteman is not 'the future husband', but more of an instrument that makes Ivy feel more socially invested.

It doesn't look that bad yet, but I bet that in the future episodes it's going to get worse, to the point where even he will start realizing that this is no good.

>there's one character I can't say
its the joker, so fucking obvious

Attached: 1587738976285.jpg (1920x1080, 351.77K)

I liked todays episode, was the funny

new ep mega when

Here's the MEGA with all the Season 2 episodes so far: mega.nz/folder/C01BnJaZ#QtksIpSXWgMQ3PQZqBhHEQ

And as a bonus here's Season 1: mega.nz/folder/U1tGAS7Z#1wE5m3UYlMZCxIQgEj-eZA

inb4 this straw-man is posted in every single thread

Attached: batgirl should have smiled more.jpg (960x540, 109.57K)

I don't get what this fixation that the left have on smiling. I've been told I should smile more and I didn't have a hissy fit about it, I just said ok and let it be. Is it another non issue that feminists?

It's just generally a cunty thing people say to women, because they tend to project their traumas onto them.

A) its a joke because BG did noting but smile
B) its a common sexual harrasment thing, telling females to smile and look pretty over just doing their job. Comes mostly from the hospitality indusrty when women are encouraged to basically act like sluts to earn money

Commenting on a person's looks and behavior without being prompted is a "micro-aggression".

Here, though, it's also mixed with being irrelevant (Why should Batgirl smile more? She's a crime-fighter, not a hostess at a restaurant) and with being said by a "critic" who (1) has not watched the show and (2) would only watch an episode of the show if it doesn't focus on women. So it's saying that "some" critics of the show are just misogynists and their criticism is invalid.

I don't think a single post in Zig Forums Harley Quinn thread ever complained that the female characters don't smile enough or that the show is focused on Harley Quinn too much.

But hey, as long as the writers feel that these are their critics, they don't need to make any effort to make the show better.

>The left
Jesus, the left wouldn't be going on rent strike if they knew they could live in your mind rent free.

>I don't think a single post in Zig Forums Harley Quinn thread ever complained
>that the show is focused on Harley Quinn too much
Wrong.

Jesus the butt hurt is worse then TTG haters. Why can't you all just let a joke be a joke.

>let a joke be a joke
Because the joke is designed to invalidate criticism as if it's all coming from women-haters who never watched the show.

People just say this to hot people. It's a way to get attention from hot people. And women dont want to give attention to anyone but select hot men and friends.

I know this because I'm a dude and two cougars at work pulled this on me. They would tap on glass and get my attention to smile.

I dont know who started it, but yeah, it's just a bottom of the barrel lazy attempt to start a physical relationship

Those posts said Harley Quinn is a bad character and that other characters in the show are better than her, but not a single post said a show called Harley Quinn shouldn't be focused on Harley Quinn.

basically this

Wow, word for word out of the play book

Damn, Alex really let himself go.

Attached: alex_yiik.png (350x457, 123.71K)

>The revisionism is this bad
People have said that the Harley Quinn show would be better if Harley Quinn wasn't in it. From the very start, some people have wanted this to be the Joker show.

basically an idiot

you know men are also told to smile, it's a proven fact that it increases the chance of tips and shit.
no idea how smiling equates to acting like a slut

There's a real point behind it, but there's certainly an over-reaction in the direction of the idea that women should never need to smile or be positive. Pretty miserable.

you're racist/sexist if you don't like my product has been a tactic companies have been using for years

Because she is the least entertaining character. The same people would also say that Poison Ivy should show more or that they want to marry Clayface.

God this show sucks. Stop shilling please.

Post examples or shut the fuck up.

I never said she wasn't. I just agree with

This. My boss told me to smile always, and a female coworker had to teach me how to smile properly. They even wanted me to do therapy over it because i apparently had sad eyes.

Frankly the Joker sucks in this show too. But instead of confirming these imaginary posts that said Harley Quinn should appear less in the Harley Quinn show, ask them to go through the archive and actually find these posts.

They don't exist.

People complained that Harley is one of the weakest characters and other characters are more entertaining. That doesn't translate into "take Harley out of the show", it translates into "make Harley a more interesting character."

I was an example. But I slowly changed my mind.

to you it's a rational way to increase the quality of your work
to a woman it's the worst crime ever, because you told her she should do something

personally, it makes more since that Ivy is her own actual person, or make it about huntress, Harley is way too, or should I say barely interesting, I prefer the side characters, on how they are somewhat more funny, compared to harley, Ivys jokes are funnier than harleys, compared to "He fucks bats" to Ivy just fucking around with no cares, and being the realist in the group, with the fact that Ivy is pretty smart, as giving harley advice over everything

For example pic related. It doesn't say "take Harley out of the show", it says "make Harley more interesting"

So you wanted a show called Harley Quinn to be about the Joker? That's sad. Show posts where you said this.

Attached: harley.png (990x230, 26.19K)

>When people say they want less Harley Quinn, they really mean make Harley a more interesting character.
Yes, sure. Okay buddy.

>Hey babe why don't you give me a smile, let me see how pretty you are. Yeah why don't you hang out with me.

Not something a man will usually hear.

>Placate me
Nah. Not worth. We both know you're wrong. You're just throwing a tantrum about it.

Run that victim train boys.

Amazing how when asked for evidence for something you claimed, you provide none, while the other side did provide evidence of what they claimed.

"Declare victory and run away"

The episode it's up on the MEGA: mega.nz/folder/C01BnJaZ#QtksIpSXWgMQ3PQZqBhHEQ

To be honest, i was a really hurt with the sad eyes comment. Now i'm always self-conscious that i might look like i'm the saddest person in the room.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Wow that's the equivalent of rape or manspreading. It's no wonder women hate being told to smile.

Better then the guys who always look like they are about to murder someone because they got resting mad face

watch this you might get some good pointers

I wasn't asked for evidence. I was asked to go diving into desuarchive, find my old posts, and screencap them which is more effort than you'd be willing to put in and way more of an ask than you're worth and you're an idiot. Your evidence doesn't disprove what I'm saying. It just proves that some people like Harley.

Yup that's disgusting, and the writers of Harley Quinn want you to believe that its critics are that type of person.

Like I said, you won't provide evidence of what you claim.

Why do white women whine about nothing?

what is with the white women in this thread?

I feel like the "good morning" and "good evening" are just people being polite. A rarity for New York, I know. But that other stuff seems really fucking tiring.

>only women get harassed on the street
you should get out more

>nothing
Those are pretty aggressive catcalls. I'm male and if someone harassed me like that on the street I'd be pissed.

Pretty sure the writers are just talking about people who hate thing on principle without giving it a chance. the video was more for the "whats so bad about smiling" thing.

Yeah, won't. Not can't. I agree with you on that.

Why do yanks think everyone is just as disrespectful as them?

You won't because you can't.

>not twisting the guys nipples
yeah, you can say im a professional fighter

Getting asked for money or directions ain't the same thing dude. You ain't a victim because the suits want to tell you about the good word

As an extremely hot guy myself i can attest this happens to men as well, and that women are even worse with catcalling, specially the younger girls.

Attached: literally me.jpg (400x1190, 282.55K)

We don't we think everywhere is much much worse. Are best argument for not liking something about the country is to leave, because everywhere not america is a death world. Mad Max is Canada to Americans

>because you told her she should do something

There is some arrested development there. But no more than incels or mra types. Ultimately they dont want society to put pressure on them to do things that are risks.

But it's also scarier to women. I've been on the other side as a man and I was not afraid of the women that asked me to smile even if there was a sexual side to it. Women on the other hand react to everything with fear. You tell them to smile and they think you want to rape them. They are constantly thinking about risk

do you like it?

Keep telling yourself that.

>Getting asked for money or directions ain't the same thing dude.
We both know that's not what I mean't, why are you strawmanning me?
>You ain't a victim because the suits want to tell you about the good word
Never made a claim to be a victim, i'm claiming the exact opposite actually. Getting catcalled does not make you a victim, women aren't children they can handle some asshole saying mean things to them.
Basically grow a thicker skin

Attached: 1587956222781.jpg (296x341, 90.38K)

two seasons have been made in the beginning

You do know that grow a thicker skin memes are a bunch of shit and it's because they're always said by people who are complaining about other people complaining. Like how you're doing.

Pot kettle black

You're fucking up the "and run away" part of the "declare victory and run away"

>Those are pretty aggressive catcalls.
children will be shot by cops and white women will still complain about some bullshit and try to equate it through inter-sectionalism. Get the fuck over yourself, please.

Attached: image0 copy.jpg (250x444, 16.43K)

Is nobody gonna talk about the actual episode?

Weak episode. Tells us things that we already know (Two-Face disrespects Bane, Bruce Wayne is injured and can't be Batman, Batgirl has taken up the mantle of fighting crime) and recycles half its jokes.

Attached: Harley.Quinn.S02E05-00_16_20_730.jpg (1920x1080, 174.87K)

How is this a pot calling the kettle black senerio? I have no problem being called mean words or being catcalled.
Usually spoiled brats who complain about non issues are annoying. Sorry the response to bitching about non issues is not what you expected.

but the strawman wasnt wrong though

Why can't we fix cops shooting children AND fix catcalls at the same time?

so, 120 second for 10 hours is 12 second/hour, or 0,2 min/60 min, which gives 1/300 chance, or one second for each 5 minutes of walk, which constitutes a man saying "nice", in a place as crowded as new york.
Huh,

Yes, catcalls are only a problem in dense urban areas where people can fade into the crowd.

Like groping in Japanese trains or rape in Indian trains.

Still waiting on the episode

>episode doesn't feature any of the main cast
>it's the weakest episode in the show
What did they mean by this?

We dont have the MEGA so we cant talk about it

i feel no responsibility for how a crowd acts, and would suggest to the women that if they can't handle crowds, they should not go near them instead of trying to regulate them. And if they can, they should face the consequences, much closer to a man saying "nice", than groping or rape.

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Harley-Quinn-Season-2/Episode-5?id=97090

>why can't we stop the American police state from killing children/teenagers
vs
>why can't we stop this irrelevant first world problem mainly white women are affected by

Which one would you rather put time and resources towards? Which one is the more worthwhile goal here?

Intersectionalists are a cancer.

Attached: jack.png (568x510, 226.85K)

this

>That's a shadow. I was born there. But that's not me.
Fuck I love how much they parody The Dark Knight.

Yes you do. Read the fucking thread.

Attached: ivy wtf.jpg (3840x2160, 746.37K)

ololo.to/video/RLE11FOVJ0Ym23ksa165dL8SBkD2Ho3TnlvoYEFBQ0Vl3glrY7L7HRtbie1RlvOBsdwMPhkxF89LqQgt9mjGuah6nBod9G4ZjN7M4BGmk3A=

Intersectionality is the belief that all problems are interconnected and that if you focus on one problem, and ignore the others, the other problems will just bring the problem you solved back eventually. It's not an either/or with them.

My bad,i was searching the episode somewhere else so i missed it

Just finished watching. It was okay. I prefer more of the main crew, but it was fine as a interlude episode.

People getting triggered over the show's strawman (and acting more idiotic then it) is pretty funny.

Nice thx

What the hell does any of it have to do with intersectionality? There are already people on the street, if they just say "man that's not cool, stop harassing that woman" they will stop. No kids are going to die if you do that.

>if you focus on one problem, and ignore the others, the other problems will just bring the problem you solved back eventually.
explain to me how ignoring white women bitching about catcalling online and instead choosing to focus on an actual issue will eventually, somehow, lead to a '92 LA Riots type situation. I really hope you realize how retarded what you're saying is.

>Women are so sensitive bitching about catcalling. Such first world problems.
>FUCK all these SJW have taken over a media property, and are making jokes I don't like. REEE

It's always projection

>catcalling is the same as taking over an industry to push a political ideology
Ok

>I really hope you realize how retarded what you're saying is
You should look in the mirror and repeat that to yourself.
I was only defining intersectionality. Because doesn't seem to know.

What the hell does kids dying have to do with anything?

Because there already was one amaizing one and one recent one? How would they even top the original justice league cartoon?

Not liking a piece of media is 100% entitled first world problems.

Harley Quinn is the favorite villain of every Chad (hot, sexually active, fun, sympathetic, votes for Bernie Sanders).

Dr. Doom is the favorite villain of every Incel (hideous, frigid, repetitive, fascist, muh right-wing politics).

This thread is yet another proof of that.

Attached: czbv52k76cn41.jpg (914x1280, 174.51K)

I don't even give a fuck about Batman, I stopped indulging in capeshit for a while now, even though I think isolating a demographic with "I AM SILLY" tier audience criticism is beyond retarded.

I'm just here to stand by the statement
>> (white) Women are so sensitive bitching about catcalling. Such first world problems.

Attached: jump.gif (200x216, 2.25M)

That's where you're wrong.

Attached: hitlercartoon.jpg (416x266, 36.22K)

Your bitching is first-world problems as well.

>I stopped indulging in capeshit for a while now.
That got a chuckle out of me.

>Intersectionality is the belief that all problems are interconnected
You're having a fit about my definition of intersectionality being wrong despite me not having any grievances or disagreements with the literal meaning of it. I just think it's fucking stupid and gives privileged and unopposed classes of individuals like white women some sort of fake ground to stand on. That's disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

Faggot.

Attached: get down retard.gif (483x364, 66.55K)

>Having a fit
Look who's projecting. Dude, if someone correcting you on your misunderstanding makes you upset, you're too thin-skinned for Zig Forums.

Is this good writing?

Attached: dihfUaT.jpg (500x437, 82.33K)

>arguing about about the false comparison of black children being shot and fucking catcalling is bitching now
everything every board has said about Zig Forums is right, plankton brains itt

>

Other than you, who is comparing catcalling to children being shot?

Synopsis for the next week's episode:
> Harley and Ivy play the world's most dangerous version of "marry, fuck, kill".

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, illiterate user.

>Creates a man of straw
>Is outraged against the enemy he created on his head
>Gets pissed off when people call him out
Such is the mind of the Trump supporter.

I bet the choices are Bane, Two-Face and Batman.

Intersectionality is a criticism of white feminism thought. It says that while you have issues with being a women, you still ultimately benefit from your whiteness, which means you can miss the issues that say a non white female suffers. And that social movements shouldn't be laser focused on a single issue. Aka the white feminists who target issues that impact them, but ignore the issues that don't impact them. Intersectionality is mostly used by non white feminists to clash with white feminists.

Anyway overall, people are missing the point of the two nerds watching. They religiously watch, and post about a show that they claim to hate. You know like all the people in this thread. If you think something is shit, don't keep eating it and complaining about it being shit. Just stop watching. It's the same reason why I don't watch Batwoman and Supergirl.

This is all first world issues. That is fine, just don't keep nattering on about how the thing you don't care about is first world issues, while the stuff you do care about is the evil SJWs poisoning the minds of america ... by writing a few basic misogyny jokes in a show on a obscure streaming service.

>I can't scroll up to figure out context on my own, and this guy isn't spoonfeeding me, therefore he must be a MAGAtard!
I'm black and a registered independent. You're embarrassing yourself cumskin.

>the evil SJWs poisoning the minds of America
things I never said or insinuated. You're making this out to be something it really, really isn't.

Social movements need to have their own laser focused issue or they lose track and lose all sense of progress. This is how Occupy failed. This is how BLM failed. This is how all movements and calls for reform have failed.

Issues have to be distinguished from non issues. Starting from entertainment media, a tool with much more strength than any MSM outlet could have. I'm not "blasting the sjws", don't put words in my mouth. All I'm stating is how brainlet it is to try to mock up catcalling as a genuine problem when there's so many more, significant and widely affecting issues in the US.

Attached: huh.jpg (480x259, 27.11K)

>and a registered independent.
You're more likely a registered sexual offender, considering your obsession with catcalling.

You think that a cute girl will suck your dick if you call her "babe" while you cross roads?

Occupy failed because it was various groups of people and not all of them wanted the same thing. BLM failed because of the war on drugs.

Not when it's propaganda

When did the Harley Quinn show say that catcalling was a massive issue. It's a comedy show, it needs to fire off jokes, and it makes some misogyny jokes. Alongside all the jokes about pop culture stuff, and made up comic book lore.

And I'm explaining what the word means, because you still don't get it. And no, social movements need to be laser focused on gaining power and using it. Occupy would have never worked no matter how focused, because sitting in a park does nothing. Electing politicians closer to your views does something. Occupy easily got shut down, because they let Bloomberg get elected Mayor, leaving them without power. That is it

And the comment about SJWs is in response to this guy

BLM failed because Soros stopped funding it

You insult people in a way that lets them know you use Twitter way too much. Get a life faggot.
>Occupy failed because it was various groups of people and not all of them wanted the same thing
with no explicit, laser focused, detail plan of action or with an idea of what they wanted to do. Several legitimate criticisms and anecdotes from individuals who were a part of OWS can vouch for the fact that idpol completely fucked up Occupy and the initial goal of it.

BLM failed because they wanted to achieve too many things at once instead of progressive steps and ended up overreaching. also, as always, white people ruined it.

Did BLM fail. Trump signed a sentencing reform bill with some stuff, and a large portion of the Democratic primary talked about their issues.

And you insult people in a way that lets them know you're afraid of other men liking you and also that you're black.

>>we do a flashback episode to Harleen and Joker’s initial courtship that is much more of an homage to Batman: The Animated Series

But why? She already got over him.

kek

It will be nice seeing Harleen, how did she fall for the clown, how she and Ivy met and how was Ivy before Harleen mellowed her out.

>goes woke
>Nora gets her heart broke

I'm gonna ignore your little
>because you still don't get it
because I've been through this already and I'm convinced you're either just really dumb or shitposting.

Social movements gaining power and using it is great and all, but they have to have a purpose or they're not even going to be able to get that power. All social movement power comes from social media support more than actual rallying. If MSM sees the same thing trending and making headlines, they're going to give it coverage, and that's where the power comes from. You have your priorities on things backwards. Activists be active with the SPECIFIC movement they want to support, it gets picked up, thats where the power comes from.

>Occupy would have never worked no matter how focused, because sitting in a park does nothing.
Spoken like a true newfag who had no idea how OWS worked internally or what the plans were. I do agree that New Yorkers were dumb as fuck for letting Bloomberg get elected though.

Attached: etikadoubt.png (242x302, 148.27K)

CRITICAL HIT

Attached: no legs for batman.png (1366x768, 690.64K)

The real batman would have walked it off.

what are you trying to say bud you're tripping over yourself

Who is in the suit?

Kiteman.

Crippled Bruce, now even more crippled.

Where's the episode

>Batgirl should have smiled more
That line makes no sense when the girl smiled throughout the episode. People say stuff like that to women like Ivy.

This, I get told to smile more all the time, and not just by random grannies either. Then I go online and hear people claim it's a female-only issue.

Bruce, fucked up from his injury before the coma.
Now he's even more fucked up.

Bane

Thats the joke.

While I agree with what mostly you say.
The thing atleast we're mostly piggy bagging from one single source meaning we don't really support the show.

>>Yeah why don't you hang out with me.
>Not something a man will usually hear.

Truth. Ordinary men never get asked to hang out, and it sucks.
Imagine having so much privilege that you get offended by positive attention.

>Intersectionality is mostly used by non white feminists to clash with white feminists.

All this fancy narrative shit when really you could just ask white women to not be assholes

Ofcourse that is most progressive issues. Just dont be an asshole.

Fuck Commissioner Gordon, I'm a Bane Boy now