Shit design

Shit design

Attached: Shit.png (990x555, 738.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UPIo9YOsU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit show

I don't watch the show, but I would fuck the one on the far right. And maybe the one in the middle left if she let her hair down instead of that weird tube pony braid.

Wasn't the dude who made this show killed by his wife or some shit like that.

Every RWBY thread:
>This show is such garbage, the story is shit, the characters are shit, the character designs are shit, everything about this show is PURE FUCKING GARBAGE
>see you next October for the new season

they're truly torturing themselves

His wife got a cat. He was allergic to cats. She wanted to keep the cat and convinced him. He went to get surgery to deal with his allergy to the cat. The medicine the hospital gave him he was allergic to and it was in his bloodstream insta-killing him. His wife got to keep the cat. The two other writers the guy worked with continued the show while his wife bitch.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a timeless classic.

No tree that's just rumors. Because she forced the surgery that killed him.

That's Yang and she is a lesbian and is dating Blake the cat girl next to her.

People just start these theareds because they get so prissy about how the show has a huge following. Now the fandom is divided because the show isn't following their headcanon. By killing off their edge lords, firing Vic, replacing Vic, and making 2 of the main characters into a lesbian couple.

On the other side it's people pissed about Clover x Qrow not being a canon relationship. Just because a artist on the show kept tweeting they were. Only to reveal it was just a bromance. Because they planned to kill Clover from the start to add more development to Qrow.

But because they feel ship baited they turned toxic for a minute. Some are still mad but have stopped sending hate mail to crewby.

>That's Yang and she is a lesbian and is dating Blake the cat girl next to her.
And I'm African-American it doesn't really matter in the end.

How would you abuse each of their semblances?

Ruby: Use her speed to go up to a target and attach a sticky bomb and use the same speed to burst out.

Attached: IMG_20200419_000425.jpg (742x412, 65.05K)

>Thinks that makes a difference
Boy did you pick the wrong character to try that on.

is this an anti meme

>Listen honey, a new pet is literally more important than your health and our marriage.

I hope she at least killed herself out of guilt.

It was a previously-unknown allergy to an anaesthetic or something.

So this is what the ultimate cuck looks like.

So, he was just allergic to everything? Though, I imagine he really wanted a cat himself.

She tried to retain the rights to RWBY, but had no grounds for it.

Love is a drug.

Sometimes you're just allergic to shit. He should've doubled checked with the doctors though to make sure.

>Should've doubled checked with the doctors though to make sure
Ha. Like that would have done anything. I was in hospital last year for an operation and, repeatedly, I was asked what was I allergic to. Everytime I said morphine. After a dozen times of this happening, I was finally brought down to have surgery and, when they brought me back to consciousness, the first thing they did was inject morphine into me. Hospitals have a system and they struggle to meet people's needs.

Dude was a weirdo and his terrible health probably contributed. He was a notorious workaholic who barely slept and ate like shit.

What a grade A cunt

How did Weiss' hair double in volume when she braided it?

You should take some of this with a hint of salt. When all this went down, RT came out looking like grifters that didn't care about Monty except for when it was financially beneficial. This lead to the RT fanbase being split in two. The people who defended RT and the people who accused RT. I hate to both sides the argument. Both sides had little evidence for their views and could only exaggerate the characters involved in order to make their arguments seem valid. The fans only had emotional arguments and this impacted the rumours. Monty's wife is absolutely a piece of shit. But some people made her out to be a controlling, manipulative figure that was just using Monty. Despite Monty not exactly being loaded with cash.

>Clover x Qrow
God, that one is double retarded. Back in V5 one of the writers made a point of not making a one-off character gay, because they were going to kill him off anyway. They knew that their fanbase is retarded, and would throw a shit fit. Come V7 and their animators go on about how they specificly made their interactions in way that they could be read is gay.

>Ha. Like that would have done anything.
I had surgery done twice on my neck to cut it open. You were just went to a shit hospital and being a bitch.

Oh well, guess that leaves the hot blonde

Do they ship bait a lot or was this something new?

It used to be a fandom thing purely, and was kind of a joke. But BY caught on hard, despite both characters orginally being straight btw. Then VAs for BY caugth on and found it apealing, and the producers decided that baiting gonna give them more views. At some point they went "fuck it" and just made it official. Few would care if it didn't come to life at the cost of lots of fuckery concerning their characterisation and bunch of fuckery towards other characters.

I haven't bothered with RT since like season 5 of Red Vs Blue desu.

Why do these people ruin their shows? Fans are the worst to listen to especially if its about shipping shit.

Plus shit writing makes a

I like their designs, it's their show that sucks.

Ruby was cuter when she was younger. The whole series shouldn't have aged them up.

Attached: d519a31f7c46e3dbb37ea8f86d14c704.jpg (769x931, 557.32K)

The hairstyle need to be changed back.
There no need to fix something that isnt broken.
Also Short Black Red hair is unique, even for Anime standards.

Attached: wsaqdf.png (1600x900, 1.22M)

Everything needs to be changed back
I hate to say this because I hate when it happens: but the series needs a reboot/rewrite. I know that's heresy since it undoes Monty's work, but it desperately needs a restart.

wtf is the blond girl wearing? I wish I was a fly on the wall when someone mentioned tan overalls, with a leg zipped off. I want to know who thought that looked good.

Still hoping for RT to sells the franchise to someone competent.

Attached: tumblr_ny0qm6XReJ1r2fksuo1_500.jpg (500x602, 47K)

She actually used to have a really nice design back in the day; but like all things with this series, they just kept fucking with it, and fucking with it, and fucking with perfection until they look like a confused mess that would be considered overdone even in a cheap JRPG.

Attached: Yanggang.jpg (1681x941, 319.72K)

Like this, comparing new Weiss with old Weiss is like if someone at Deviantart made a Final Fantasy crossover version of Weiss instead of her actual design.

She didn't used to have that. It's like the blind fuckers at RT only know how to design things from the parody images of HD Remakes. She doesn't actually have enough hair to make a ponytail that thick.

Attached: weiss.jpg (449x899, 91.88K)

Is there a reason why everything looks so poorly made and cheap in 2020?

And while we're on the subject

Attached: please kill me it hurts to live .jpg (838x850, 146.86K)

That's better. At least my problems with it aren't with questionable clothing choices.
It still looks like someone's first project in Blender. The character and their clothes look like they came from different asset bundles. As ugly as the new designs are, they're consistent, so it looks like they improved in some regard.

>I don't care about these characters but i wanna Fuck then anyway

Coomers, not even once.

Yes, RT lost all talent years ago, and it's arguable they had any at all instead of just a series of flukes.

>Blender
Ironically, the whole thing was made in Poser way back in the day and that's why it looks so bad. Poser doesn't even have clipping detection, which means the models had to be made fully-clothed and jigglebones weren't rigged to a skeleton, they just flopped around when they moved clipping through every-fucking-thing.
Fans as far back as Volume 1 begged Monty to make it in Blender so it could reduce the workload, improve the visuals, and make it easier to port the models in the future, and he didn't, because it wasn't what he knew. He knew poser and wanted to stick with it.

My best guess for why all the models look like abominations now are because of them having to port everything to modern graphics engines, which I think they did only recently, and that was the best they could do, which still looks like ass. Ironically it may look nice if they kept the original designs, but that doesn't conform to their convoluted storyline.

Also I highly argue about it looking better now. It looks like a phone game. The originals looked cheap from a 3D modeling perspective, but it had a unique style to it that has been lost as other people have put their hands on it. Just look like poor blake and how her hair turned blue because RT's texturers are amateurs and her entire bodytype changed.

>Giving a Nekomimi girls a bobcuts
Only RTard able to do this

Attached: lame.gif (500x235, 964.02K)

I think they did it because long hair was too hard to do without having to fix it constantly; which is why Weiss has the braided-steel-cable hanging off the back of her head instead of her elegant free-hanging ponytail she used to have.

Only one with flowing, long hair now is Yang, when all except Ruby used to have it. I wouldn't be shock if she got a bobcut in the future to make it easier for RT "animators"

I think we're talking about the same thing. Before, there seemed to be some kind of vision buried under the tech or the lack of experience with the tech.
Now you can tell that they have some experience, but it's weighed down by shit taste and corner cutting.

>Yes, RT lost all talent years ago, and it's arguable they had any at all instead of just a series of flukes.
Can't they just hire a bunch of Jap 3d modelers?

I would love nothing more than Japan to get their hands on this franchise because what little bits they have been allowed to create has been some of the best stuff we've seen out of it design-wise.

Attached: bbtag.jpg (1200x675, 179.74K)

No, Japs are still shit at 3d.
But of course, they are god tier in 2d though.
This game proves that Japs like V1 way more than V4 & V7

>This game proves that Japs like V1 way more than V4 & V7
That's the default stance though, right? No one seriously like nuRwby, do they?

This better?

Attached: image.jpg (874x643, 109.77K)

>covering up the tomboy
truly, they are worse than hitler

>No, Japs are still shit at 3d.
I don't know, everything arcsys manages to make from it is pretty good

Attached: ggxrd.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 253.95K)

>Missing the point
Yeah and your black cat is blacker than mine.

They're still making it and presumably people are still watching and buying merch and all.

Who does ?

I don't think that's much of a statement on if they like it or even like it better than they did V1.
They make it because it's almost the last thing RT has at this point that's an original creation that they can monetize. From that perspective, they can't let it fail.

Honestly there isn't much of an audience at this point. I think people watch it for the same reason people watch anything after it turns to shit: habit and because they want to see how it ends.

Weiss got better outfit wise. Ruby needs to be darker to be more fuckable. Cat is still shitty. Yang looks like a guy with tits.

Hahaha Imagine being married to Ruby sneaking up behind her at night and hugging real closely as the two of you fall on the bed and asleep. Quite a funny joke, right guys.

I’M BACK, MATT

Attached: 92996838-C960-4064-A036-5FFC595039D8.jpg (1280x704, 72.4K)

V4 Ruby was the peak design

Attached: 845.png (932x557, 314.97K)

give rwby to orange. They do good shit

Considering RT made the shitshow Gen:Lock what are my chances of getting employed them and being able to use their dosh to make a series?

I honestly think it's people who are watching the show have luckily not gotten past season 3. 4 was a dumpster and 5 was a dumpster fires.

Hopefully this is just a temporary design like in V2

>tfw V2 alt outfits were god tier for Weiss and Yang and they used it for that one time, albeit it was one of the better sequences in the series

Attached: 1356573418988.png (576x432, 143.62K)

6 and 7 improved, but it's hard to do worse than volumes 4 and 5. It wasn't just the setting, character interaction sucks now compared to before. At least the music has stayed ever since the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UPIo9YOsU0

ok pedo

everything went down after s2 finale that was cool and dark

V7 is arguably better written than V1, at least it centers the seasons around a coherent story and doesn't jump between random character arcs. The character interaction got worse though

More RWBY characters in BBTAG when???

That was volume 3 you poor victim of ADHD.

Nobody cares about RWBY anymore since they push their agenda too far like any other Cartoons and Hollywood movies out there. Especially Japs.

What dose you being black mean you can fuck someone who is gay okay. If you have that mentality makes you sound like a rapist.

> IS. THIS. PATH. RIGHT?
That V6 fight on top of the train is probably the only fight post V3 without Monty assets that brought back the feeling of early RWBY.

Attached: 17388393837.jpg (960x785, 126.67K)

Jesus christ Weiss' braid looks gross

Just because he's black he's now a rapist? I'm going to tell my SJW friends on you.

Nope instead she tried to say she made rwby and wanted to sell it. Rooster teeth kicked her out and fired people who defended her claims. She did that alot when Monty was alive. She wasn't an employee but acted like she was. She kept making deals behind peopels backs. It really pissed of Matt Hullem and Burnie Burns. Monty was kind of embarrassed by her. To make her happy she was orginally going to play Winter and have Winter based on her looks. But after Monty's death they changed that. She also tried to sue saying Winter was her orginal character. She failed big time. But it's why you only say Winter in one sence in volume 4 because of the legal battle.

No that's the narrative his wife and her friends pushed. It wasn't true. They new but she claims she forgot about it.

Is this a thread specifically for people with poor english or what? Even shitposting anons are usually more coherent than people itt.

It's because she and one of the animators claimed all of those brain storming sessions were just them. That Rooster teeth forced Miles and Kerry into Rwby. It's funny how everyone forgets they all meet working on RVB. Since rooster teeth grunted he could make his passion project he shared it with Miles and Kerry. Kerry at the time was still a intern. Monty fought to get Kerry on the project.

Monty was in great shape. Yes he was a workaholic but so wasn't everyone who was a animator at rt. People forget how Monty, Miles and Kerry would sleep at the office so they could keep working into the night.

Used aura to make it grow. But in reality it's just the new look makes it bigger in the engine they are making the show with.

Yes

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

It's like how Marry is a trans character. But they never said it in show. Instead it was the voice actor who said it. Then Miles and Kerry confirmed Marry was trans and Henry's cusion from volume 4.

Miles and Kerry don't want a one off character to be gay that just dies. Because of something about pissong off LGBTQ people. Since alot of time they pop up in shows/movies just to die. I don't see that troop used much but apparently it is a thing.

Yang is the blonde

>Marry
It's May.

They do ship bait but not often. There was Jaune x Pyrrha. Pyrrha loved Jaune from the get go. But Jaune loved Weiss. Weiss had a crush on Pyrrha that didnt last long. Weiss didnt care for Jaune at all. By volume 2 Jaune realised he had feelings for Pyrrha. By volume 3 they were growing even closer. She kissed him and then was killed a few scenes later by one of the villains. Now Jaune regrets letting her fight alone and not confessing how he felt sooner.
The other big ship bait was Black Sun which was Blake x Sun. In volume 1 they flirted, volume 2 they went to a dance, volume 3 they were a little awkward. Then volume 4 he followed her home after she ran away when her psycho ex cut Yangs arm off. Then volume 5 he helped Blake emotionally grow. Then volume 6 Sun gave up on Blake so she could be with Yang.

Bumblebee which is Blake x Yang also was built up from when they first meet in the emerald forest. Then volume 2 shows how Yang was the only one to talk Blake down. So she wouldn't work herself to death. Yang even revealed something she hadn't ever told anyone else about her mother Raven who left and her 2md mother Summer who died. How Yang had to raise Ruby while her dad was a mess. Then they shared the first dance at the school dance. In volume 3 Yang went looking for Blake instead of looking for her sister when the white fang invaded the school. Yang say Blake almost die only to lose her arm trying to save her. Blake runs away blaming herself while Yangs abandonment issues make her depressed. Volume 4 & 5 make her realise she missed Blake. Volume 6 made her realise she loved Blake. Volume 7 is when they started dating.

Adam who was Blake's ex who stoked her. He was a edge lord sociopath who believed Blake was his. He didnt know how important Yang was to Blake in volume 3 when he cut her arm off. But in volume 6 he figured it out. It pissed him off more that Blake choose a human woman over him. He tried to kill them both only to die himself.

It's more then that but sounds like you don't like the ship so you don't really care how or why its canon.

The people who make the show liked the ship. Bumblebee was even Montys favorite ship. He stated during volume 2 if there was a lesbian ship that it would happen over time. It wouldn't be someone just saying oh yeah they are gay. But dumbasses think that's how it worked because they didnt like the ship.

It's not the Simpsons. They needed to show they are growing and getting better. Ruby is still cute. But she is 17 now in show. The others are 19 and 20 respectively. Oscar is almost 15.

Adam sounded kind of base.

They wanted Weiss to have a more royal look. So they based her new look on Saber from fate stay. The braids used to make her pony tail. Are the same style of braids Saber uses to make her hair bun.

Don't l Iile it then read the manga being made by viz. It's what they did. To make fans like you happy.

Or just let her Hair down.

Attached: EKyNls_WoAMzpth.jpg (1600x900, 166.33K)

Her outfit is meant to be a take on a pilots suit with some biker style thrown in.

They never will sell the show it's the main thing keeping them going. But they sold the manga rights to japan.

Yangs first look was meant to be fun and show off her naive attitude/personality. Volume 4 through 6's outfit was to show how much she has changed and her depression. Volume 7 shows how she is going back to her fun loving nature.

>he was an edgelord sociopath who believed Black was his
>the guy who no one thought was like this since they just thought he was a leader who took the Faunus side too hard so Kerry and Miles did the logical thing and turned him into the crazy ex to make him a black and white bad guy

I will never fucking forgive Volumes 4 and 5 for the absolute garbo they were. There were many things ruined there other than Adam.

Yes it was the engine that did it. Like how poser gave Yang, Pyrrha and Glynda big tits. But Maya fixed it and they look more of a normal size.

>Red
>Blue
>White
>Beige
>Black
>White
>Black
>Brown

Blake cut hair to move on from Adam. Also they went with the bi bob to show Blake is dating Yang.

>Janitor clothes have a fun-loving nature.
Yang's not any different at all from her past three volume personality, she's still a lying, unlikable hypocrite and the only thing I want to see her do is get her head ripped clean off.

Attached: image.png (813x604, 428.03K)

What was the point of Faunus people?

user, Ruby has more red than she's had in the past, and Yang's got far more Yellow than she had for the past two volumes.

Hey dumbass he said he doesn't care he is African American he will fuck the blonde. That makes him sound like a racist since she is a lesbian and in a relationship.

That's the point it's for all these people to bitch. Becuase they aren't happy RT is still around and that rwby is still popular. So they bitch everywhere saying how it's all bad.

Yeah I had a brain fart with her name

Everything is forgiveable in this pic except for whatever the fuck Yang is wearing. "Oh look, she's grown". That was easily shown after she got humbled tf by Adam. No popped collar, full on onesie but then she had that stupid half pant gap going on.

Also, now that I'm looking at it their skeletons are fucked, lol. They look like femlets, especially Blake,

>in a relationship
Okay first of all you can't be using that gender conforming word to describe the engagement between people of the same and different sex. You need to check your privilege.

The only thing that immediately bothers me is Weiss's hair. It just looks super top-heavy now, like her head should be craning back under its weight.

Attached: weiss.jpg (545x968, 103.28K)