Comfy rooms post em

Comfy rooms post em

Attached: eddyroom.jpg (716x540, 65.54K)

Easily all the eds.

Attached: censored monke.jpg (1280x1707, 460.07K)

What the fuck is this autism

Attached: 1587266516345.jpg (1639x1080, 95.5K)

the Edinburgh hotel rooms in The Illusionist, sad but comfy

Sure.

Attached: Comfy.png (891x605, 355.28K)

Arnold was living the fucking dream as far as rooms go holy shit.

Attached: 26F0C816-572C-4E34-A488-816A113A233D.jpg (1920x1080, 886.39K)

It kinda makes me sad.

Attached: Képernyőfelvétel (84).png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

how much rent money did Grandma and Grandpa lose out on by giving arnold that penthouse suite

What in the goddamn...

Attached: 1550049944800.jpg (184x184, 14.41K)

Eddy's Barry White album was always funny to me because this series hardly ever referenced any real life celebrities or popular culture. The only other one that comes to mind is Eddy's zombie Elvis costume on Halloween.

Not nearly as much as they gained in self respect and peace of mind.

>No snooty cunt who can afford a penthouse suite always bitching about the building

>No need to install things like a security system, everybody here is the security system

>Always know where your boy is if he's distressed cause his room is baller

>No fights between tenants due to envy of nicest apartment in house

>No flaky yuppies wanting to rent the place for a summer "For an authentic experience."

>Plus
>You get to give your grandson a cool room

Giving the kids you raise better than what you had?

That's worth more than anybody's rent money.

Signed
-Real estate fag

The only real downside to this room I've ever noticed is that the tv is placed at an awkward spot.
If you watched it lying in bed you'd be seeing it at highly distorted angle. And if you tried to watch it from the couch it's pretty far away considering how small it is and depending on the angle your view could be partially blocked by the door.

Like, can we not?

Attached: 1576642139791.jpg (480x960, 26.83K)

>tissue box right above bed
Kek

It's not like it matters. Arnold was way more active than the average kid and he simply didn't spend much time doing anything non-physical.

Arnold and the Eds are the best representation of 90s kids: they are less dependent on TV and games and more physically active and imaginative.

Arnold is shaped by his environment where urban kids are more likely to be humiliated but take it in stride or resolve disputes.

I honestly wish more kids were like Arnold.

Nu Toons are just 80s kids who don't want to stop fantasizing about high school or Zoomers mad.

I mean they look comfy but what's the logistics here is that just a big ass board they all sleep under? Seems heavy

Attached: who here likes sing 1.png (1366x6000, 2.02M)

Faggotry taken to the next level

it's a kotatsu, it's a table with a blanket attached around the edges and a heater underneath. The table top doesn't press down on you it's supported by legs.

Attached: kotatsu.jpg (1200x675, 161.14K)

If the room's ceiling is made entirely of glass, wouldn't it cause heating/cooling issues?

It seems fine to me.

Attached: TV.jpg (969x721, 61.95K)

they will wake up with a stiff neck

>114663428
>glass roof
Wouldn't his room be unbearably hot once the sun hit it?

It's set in Seattle.
Maybe.

Don't forget Arnold helping the people in the building with their problems too.

That was my actual first thought too lol but skylights can be made of different materials. Arnold always seemed like he lived up North so Summer would be the only even warm time of the year.

That being the case you can still go up on the roof and throw a tarp on that glass real easy.

Or get some tinted glass.

Your real issue is gonna be humidity if the seal on those glass panes isn't absolutely perfect.

Especially when Arnold starts bringing girls over.

Damn. He was a good kid, huh?

Wish I could see my kids grow up with that much community.

Looks like that won't be the case. For anybody.

That's something a 90s kid would do. Nu toons are aspies

More comfiness, daytime.

Attached: arseniy-chebynkin-ggrooml.jpg (1920x1080, 742.6K)

Attached: 07.jpg (849x750, 298.78K)

Attached: sleepy deckard.png (853x480, 787.73K)