Clone Wars Order 66

Kino

Attached: 16178229.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fzwqjnw4ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is it like watching cartoons as an adult?

Do you watch them alone or with your kids?

I really liked Maul's rampage

All right, shill, I'll pirate it and never talk about it again

Not OP but I got drunk and marathoned all of clone wars with the homies before school got corona’d. It’s good shit and Lucaskino
Also what is it like browsing 4channel as an adult?

Do you plebbit space alone or with your kids?

too bad there was no tension at all because everyone knew she was alive in Rebels

Far weaker episode than last week's. Why is Ahsoka such an emotionless bitch this season?

Go back to \co\

sad and pathetic

Attached: 1580333755602.jpg (1024x576, 40.69K)

Rebels is a show that exists solely to retroactively make other things in canon worse, what did you expect?

>too bad there was no tension at all because everyone knew he was alive in Raiders

Attached: temple.jpg (620x368, 83.02K)

I don't think anyone even remotely cared about the timeline of Indy movies, user.

Hold up, does Temple of Doom preceed Raiders of the lost arc?

>implying anyone who watched Temple of Doom for the first time noticed the year title card

>Anakin's Dark Deeds kicks in

I don't care what anyone says, it's William's best piece for Star Wars.

is there a torrent?

Wish we would have more Sheev lines aside to as well as the line from ROTS. Though they could surprise us and put Sidious and or Vader in the final show. It was nice the hear Anakin’s VA interpret that line though.

Attached: 7686DCF3-52FD-48AB-9905-70BEBB547FCC.jpg (700x700, 279.32K)

its just another form of entertainment. Id argue shows like clone wars are better because it gives you dynamic and grounded realism while at the same time being able to allow characters to do magical cgi stuff that looks real in their own universe because its already computer generated.
Mocking a medium simply because it has been used as a tool to entertain or teach children in the past is not a real arguement when it argueable has more artistic merit than real films because real films always use camera trickery cgi and "movie magic" to distort reality for the viewer but due to budget constraints or lack of technology the artist/directer are usually hamstrung by working with real actors.

When you can use animation literally nothing is off limits which is why i would argue its a superior medium.

Attached: 1569037466929.jpg (618x494, 55.19K)

I liked that it was both Hayden and Matt's voices and using McDiarmid for the actual order.

>Zig Forums - Comics & Cartoons

Not gonna lie - I'm a little disappointed Rex's chip wasn't removed prior to Order 66, either by his own doing or one of the other 501st clones like Jesse (it seemed like they were setting that up in the last episode).

Remember when Star was allowed to have cool male characters and not just Marie Sues all the time?

>no one dies to her sabers
fake and gei

What are you doing here?

Why are on Zig Forums and not watching your big boy shows?

Attached: The same old song and dance. Hate trophy..png (300x381, 94.52K)

I feel like Maul beheading people and getting a trooper's arm severed made up for it.

I dunno... arm severing doesn't have quite the same punch when you live in a galaxy where you can walk down to the corner pharmacy and pick up a custom bionic arm replacement.

Yes it does.

I was curious about the Mandalorian and if they were going to at all show how the religion Mandalorian suddenly practice started.

Yeah you’d think somebody they’d fit it in somewhere as the tile of never taking off the helmet being known to the public is a pretty decent sized retcon.

I feel like that's being left for the show. I'm actually glad they haven't shoehorned this season into "Mandalorian: the Prequel"

Ahsoka trying to be a hardass is always cute.:3

>somehow survives more fire than what killed multiple Jedi masters
thanks, Dave

To be fair - Rex's attempts to resist the order and calling the other troops off so he could 'do it himself' gave her a chance to prepare to defend herself, a chance the majority of the Jedi didn't get.

It's the difference between someone suddenly shooting you in the face versus telling you how they're about to shoot you in the face.

That was a thing in old EU stuff but only for some Mandalorian clans. I just figured they were going with certain clans or specific warrior orders within them were just keeping that from the old EU as being hardliners who were trying to imitate the ancient Mandalore, since the Mandalore was said, after becoming recognized as the official leader of all clans, to never remove their armor publicly until death (since on dying the Mandalore title is vacated, since it was a kind of religious representation of all Mandalorian people).

Isn't Djarin's clan the same one as Deathwatch since he was rescued by them?

:(

Today my heart was broken seeing all those clones getting killed.

You know, as much as I hate to say it, I'm beginning to hate the whole "order 66 was in the chips" retcon. It makes sense why they'd do it with no hesitation. But holy shit, if Ahsoka, Rex, Wolf, and Gregor were the only ones with knowledge of the chips why didn't they convert more clones? Or better let the Republic / Empire's enemies know of the chips?

Attached: PrematureExecution-TU.png (1920x816, 2.01M)

Mandalorians are the worst to happen to Star Wars lore.
They serve no real purpose other than selling toys and being faceless elite goons, and writers keep fucking changing the lore a different way every couple of years. All of this because of a character with 3 lines looked cool to kids over 50 years ago.

What's worse is that Jango's cooler in every way but he's only got a fraction of Boba's popularity.

I just wish they'd stick to an interpretation. This I actually remember from the EU, but they changed so much of that that digging up parts of it and reinserting it is just confusing and irritating.

Yeah, we've gone from lovable soldiers to faceless mooks. And you know damn well Disney will never do a Stormtrooper story that doesn't end with somebody defecting.

Jango at least had a good fight with Obi.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fzwqjnw4ic